Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 11-26-2012, 10:10 AM   #51
Queen_Vicki
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribiguy View Post
Hey all,

This is a bit of a follow-up to my "Should I tell her" thread I posted a year ago. I have reached the decision that whenever I find a girlfiend, and we get the point of falling in love, then I personally think I should tell her that I am bisexual virgin. While several people view this as being a bad idea, I also found a bunch more positive support. My heart tells me that is the right thing to do, I mean, it's a pretty big secret to keep from yourself. Also, having seen my parent's relationship destroyed by mistrust and lack of communication, it would make sense that I don't wish to follow that same path.

With that said, I still feel a bit uneasy telling my future girlfriend that I am bi. More so the whole "when should I do it?" and "how would it affect our relationship?"

First off, I don't want to make it seem like I am making a pass to sleep with other men since I wouldn't feel guilty because she knows that I am into them. To me, it's more about the honesty aspect than the sexual one. It doesn't mean that if she wants to experience it, I wouldn't say I wouldn't, but I don't want to cheat on her. I've seen how destructive cheating can be, and I don't want to put her through it, even if she gives me permission. Of course, with that said, I definately wouldn't mind if she invites a gay friend over for a show. I know contradictions, but isn't that true with everybody.

I'm also afraid of the emotional backlash if I do this. I mean, she might go apeshit on me, and drag my name through the dirt to hurt me. Or the fact that she might attempt to make herself more man-like to embrace my desires. I don't want a woman acting butch to make me attracted to her

So, with that said, I would like to see what you all would do?

I don't want a woman acting butch to make me attracted to her
#

Isn't this what all bisexual men want? I would imagine they would want a woman to wear a strap-on, and fuck him senseless like a real man would.Don't most bisexual in fact prefer men both sexually, and emotionally? I mean as women an I would imagine so.In fact asked that question here on this forum, and the majority said men were better at everything sexually.When one gets into a relationship with a bisexual man,isn't the relationship one sided anyways? Honest question here.

Anyways, I would take her to a gay club, and start making out with a guy ass soon as I walk through the door.Or you could just start off slow, and ask about sexual desires.,while giving her a back massage.

Old 11-26-2012, 10:17 AM   #52
Queen_Vicki
Literotica Guru

And Oh I forgot mention.If you are a bisexual virgin, then I don't think being with a woman is such a good idea, in fact it's a bad idea.Just search the web for many stories of guys cheating on their wives or girlfriends because they did not explore their gay side while they were single. You can find these stories all over the web of men cheating with other men behind their girlfriends/wives back.

So if I were you, I not be with a woman.In fact stop trying to follow what society tells you to do, and get yourself a man Asap, because you are bond to break your girlfriends heart.A bisexual man urge to suck cock or be with a man is to strong to deny. It's like a drug.

Old 11-26-2012, 10:38 AM   #53
Missouribiguy
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Vicki View Post
And Oh I forgot mention.If you are a bisexual virgin, then I don't think being with a woman is such a good idea, in fact it's a bad idea.Just search the web for many stories of guys cheating on their wives or girlfriends because they did not explore their gay side while they were single. You can find these stories all over the web of men cheating with other men behind their girlfriends/wives back.

So if I were you, I not be with a woman.In fact stop trying to follow what society tells you to do, and get yourself a man Asap, because you are bond to break your girlfriends heart.A bisexual man urge to suck cock or be with a man is to strong to deny. It's like a drug.
Now, now, there are bi men who cheated on their SO who had prior male to male experiences. You're just generalizing things, since there are straight and gay guys who cheat as well.

Old 11-26-2012, 11:00 AM   #54
Queen_Vicki
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribiguy View Post
Now, now, there are bi men who cheated on their SO who had prior male to male experiences. You're just generalizing things, since there are straight and gay guys who cheat as well.
Maybe I am generalizing but it's somewhat the truth. I just think you going into a relationship with a woman is a bad idea, when you have not acted out on your gay side. You hardly ever hear bisexual men cheating on their male life long male partners, with women?I sure haven't. it's always the women who gets the short end of the stick.

Old 11-26-2012, 05:07 PM   #55
Bramblethorn
Mallory Heart Surgeon.

Thumbs down

Quote:
I don't want a woman acting butch to make me attracted to her
#

Isn't this what all bisexual men want?
...no, no, it's not. You seem to think a bi guy is merely a gay guy who's willing to let a woman pretend to be a man for him; maybe there are some bi guys who work that way, but I don't think any of the ones I've met were.

Quote:
I would imagine they would want a woman to wear a strap-on, and fuck him senseless like a real man would.
...no. Your imagination is not a good source of information about how things work for other people.

For the record, even in male-male sex, ass-fucking isn't the only game out there. Men have fingers and mouths, and I understand they use them.

Quote:
Don't most bisexual in fact prefer men both sexually, and emotionally?
What is your source for that?

Even if it were true, Missouri isn't "most bisexual men", he's one guy, and there's no guarantee that he'll want the stereotype.
New for the 2014 Halloween contest: Red Callum, Sweet Cate. Cate promises to sleep with Callum if he'll prove his courage by spending Halloween in the old crypt... how could this possibly be a bad idea? Please read and vote!

Stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
E-books: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Bramblethorn
Blog: http://bramblethorn.dreamwidth.org/
Avatar pic borrowed from http://www.oglaf.com with permission.