Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-20-2012, 07:04 AM   #26
melbourne_woman
Virgin
 
melbourne_woman is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1
Smile

I'm sorry you've had some bad experiences trying to meet women and that you're now thinking the only women interested in you for two things. I don't mean to sound like a cliche but don't give up, just keep plugging away at it as not all women will be interested in you for these two reasons. We're all different (sorry another cliche) and you just haven't met what I'd call a normal person.

Women have the same trouble too ie meeting men who aren't interested in specific things about us. Being a woman with long legs and a great pair of breasts you'll tend to attract a certain kind of guy who's only interested in one thing etc. We all have to deal with other people's often shallow perceptions, wants and needs. Keep on til you find someone as she's out there for you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 07:13 AM   #27
kiwi_submissive
Literotica Guru
 
kiwi_submissive's Avatar
 
kiwi_submissive is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by wynterskies1 View Post
Any woman who complains that other women are "squealing" about women's equality while degrading her own friends just for behaving the way that they were taught to behave is probably lacking confidence. It's a shame that so many other young women think that the women's equality movement is all about trying to get free drinks off of men and such nonsense. It's about equal pay, the right to be safe while walking your own neighborhood, and stopping violence against women. 1 of every 3 women is the victim of violence in her lifetime.

Kiwi, I'm sorry if my comments hurt your feelings. I'm coming from a place of exasperation after seeing so many of my peers forget what women's rights are really about. Perhaps you are very self-confident, and that would make me happy. I just don't see why you should belittle women who aren't self-confident or who are just doing what they're taught to do. You might be surprised at how many women I know who are told by men that they're "unfeminine" if they don't act girly-girly and needy.

Wow, Maximus, comments about Twilight and 50 Shades. Like we haven't heard that before. Come up with something new.
I do understand where you are coming from, but they are not my female friends I was talking about. They are random females that my male friends meet in a bar or at parties etc. I have even heard females having competitions to see who can get the most free drinks. I am sorry but that is just wrong and I can't see how that is taught behaviour.

I have been dumped by guys because I know more about cars then they do and would rather spend time in my garage working on them. I don't do girly girl but I have no issues with that and if a guy does then it is seriously not my problem.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 07:20 AM   #28
wynterskies1
Experienced
 
wynterskies1 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: on literotica
Posts: 62
Kiwi, you have my sincere apologies. I stand by what I've said about the need for women's rights to be respected, but I was harsh in my words to you. I'm sorry.

I think that kind of competition is learned through the way that I see young women being taught that we have to be the prettiest, unrealistically sexy at all times, and our bodies are valued more than our minds. When we're taught that our sexiness is all that matters and men reinforce that by choosing to be with women who can "perform" all of the time (that is to say, live by men's standards for their male fantasies 24/7), then that teaches us that we can't just be normal people. It becomes a game. And it's a game that some women take part in because they don't know anything else. If you felt that trapped, you might try to outsmart the game, too. I think it's an issue of self-confidence. Some women aren't so lucky to be told that it's okay not to compete for men's affections. We can just be ourselves and relax, and sex and love will happen when they happen. There are plenty of men who will like us for ourselves, but we have to teach boys that women aren't fantasies. Part of the problem is that too many men expect women to conform to a certain unrealistic standard and never to challenge them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_submissive View Post
I do understand where you are coming from, but they are not my female friends I was talking about. They are random females that my male friends meet in a bar or at parties etc. I have even heard females having competitions to see who can get the most free drinks. I am sorry but that is just wrong and I can't see how that is taught behaviour.

I have been dumped by guys because I know more about cars then they do and would rather spend time in my garage working on them. I don't do girly girl but I have no issues with that and if a guy does then it is seriously not my problem.
__________________

Last edited by wynterskies1 : 11-20-2012 at 07:23 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 10:31 AM   #29
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Maximus View Post
Nah... forget responding to Wynter....
She's made up her mind - and as much as it hurts me to be called sexist and classist, it's by someone on the net. And one obviously prejudice. (oh, and I bet it was my sig quote/song that pissed you off, wasn't it?)

As for Blob....(editing this, so I can't see their screen name). It's very obvious you're white knighting here. Playing your own character so girls will go "Oh wow, look at him - showing up the guy on the internet".

Both of you seem to have missed the point, while two people actually fully caught it.

I think I'll continue on with the fun conversation.
Hahaha, yes, I'm "white knighting" for the onnagata troglodytes that post here. Try again, Boxcar Willy. I just find your self-aggrandizing delusions comical.

Sir Topham Hatt was more convincing.
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 11:57 AM   #30
Beefplease
Really Experienced
 
Beefplease's Avatar
 
Beefplease is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In my home.
Posts: 116
/popcorn.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 12:49 PM   #31
AG82
Literotica Guru
 
AG82's Avatar
 
AG82 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,700
Wow - Uhm interesting read! (Why are people so angry?)

Am I completely wrong if I read your original post as an attempt to look into the female mind from different perspectives (yes, I know, there is no 'female mind', but we all know what I mean) and was I interpreting it wrong when I felt that you were actually hoping that the majority was NOT like the two examples you posted (as examples of your personal experience, not as generalizations of how all women are)?

Anyway, I've totally seen the types of women you describe - I think they excist everywhere and probably always will (long live equality!). There will always be people with an interest in shallow things and who fell they can build their identity stronger around such things. Some are just looking for the easy way to be taken care of I guess. However, I think that goes for both genders - there are also guys who are more than willing to depend on the earnings of a woman willing to provide for them.

Ok, where am I going - my point of view, right. I don't personally fall for money or material stuff. I might be impressed by succes - if it's a consequence of passion and hard work. I don't think I'm attracted to a large cock - though I might be slightly curious :P Anyway, as a single element, none of these will make me interested in a guy.
I like charm. I like a sense of humour. I enjoy intelligence and good conversation. Smiles and kind eyes. Confidence. Heck, I do like guys who act like gentlemen and hold dors and buy drinks - and I can buy my own drinks, but in my experience, guys do not take for granted that they should buy drinks or pay, so when they do, I take it as a sign of appreciation and that they feel it was time and money well spent (I will then buy the next, cause I do not like to feel I owe something, but the feeling of being pampered is nice at times).

I do not think you are the slightest bit sexist! Gender equality for me is not that we all have to be the same, washing out boundaries between men and women, masculine and feminine. Gender equality is that everyone has the opportunity to be equal if they wish! And of course that is a constant battle, and maybe we have to ensure more equality before we can start redefining gender...but that's a long debate.

Just my perspective!

Oh, and I'm a girl - I don't care for being called a woman, or even worse, a lady....
__________________
If only closed minds came with closed mouths

"God created man before woman. It's just like when I write. First I make a draft." Karen Blixen

Is this where I put a subtle link to my (no longer) newly started pic thread, pretending I don't really care if you visit or not?

Newest pic thread!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 01:22 PM   #32
LustyLeo22
Really Experienced
 
LustyLeo22's Avatar
 
LustyLeo22 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The jungle
Posts: 142
Not what i was expecting in the personals section...

Forgive me for jumping in here but I just wanted to point out a couple things that might have been overlooked in this conversation.

From what I understand, the fact that women are generally attracted to wealth and status comes from a biological urge. It's a survival instinct that ensures a woman can take care of her family and therefore the continuation of the human race. Wealth and status, in this sense, transfers to a sense of security that means 'this man can take care of my children.'' It's exactly the same as a man's biological urge/attraction to a young female because she can carry his genes and pass them on to the next generation. It takes a more mature, self-aware woman to be able to look beyond this instinct, which may be why it seems to be more common amoung younger women.

So maybe a little more compassion is in order here? I'm not trying to excuse superficial behavior or say that it doesn't exist, but just as we don't demonize a man for the almost uncontrollable urge to turn his head when a beautiful woman passes by (especially when she's displaying her assets) we could perhaps give the same understanding to a woman who is suddenly more interested in a man based on his wealth (especially when he is displaying those assets.).

Secondly, wealth and confidence usually coincide. Everyone, both male and female, is attracted to confidence and there is nothing wrong with that. Same goes with things that are generally regarded as 'good' or acceptable by society, such as a larger cock. Doesn't mean it IS or IS NOT good in and of itself, but the fact that it is regarded as such can be a boost to the confidence of the person that possesses it. And when you feel more confident, or sexy, or what-have-you, other people can feel it and are attracted to it. Similar to what happens when I put on a pair of heels - suddenly I feel more sexy and confident, and when I go out into the world I am projecting that image of myself based on the way that I feel. I then go on to have experiences that confirm this, such as more attention from men, sales clerks that are overly helpful, etc. The heels don't make me sexy, but its a boost to my confidence that changes my behavior and the way others respond to me. For a guy, maybe it's a car that makes you feel sexy. Following the same line of thinking, just having that car would make you feel more sexy, act more sexy, and attract those types of experiences to yourself.

Anyway that's what I though about the whole thing..
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 04:01 PM   #33
LongDrySpell
Literotica Guru
 
LongDrySpell's Avatar
 
LongDrySpell is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: North of Madness
Posts: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by wynterskies1 View Post
I've had women friends come to me in tears because she was rejected over the fact that her date thought she was "too unfeminine" for wanting to pay for her own dinner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_submissive View Post
I have been dumped by guys because I know more about cars then they do and would rather spend time in my garage working on them.
I have to chuckle because both of these things have happened to me. More than once. (OK, not the tears bit. I'm more likely to laugh.) I've also been rejected for initiating sex. "Too forward," I was told by one (but I'll bet that guy is one of the 4000 married guys coming here because his wife isn't interested in sex), and another said he felt "emasculated" because I wanted it more often than he did (and I know that he comes here, he's the one who told me about Lit).

I suspect that part of the reason that (some) younger women are hung up on the trappings of wealth is the "role models" they've grown up with - Paris Hilton anyone? I came of age in the early 90s, and I don't remember there being anyone like that in the media. We had the Indigo Girls and social activism. Then again, I grew up in a very liberal city.

And if you're looking for a woman who wants to be at that charity event, don't look at the perfectly coiffed socialites in lavish gowns sipping champagne - look for the woman with a clipboard in one hand and a walkie in the other, hair everywhere and makeup sweating off, and ask her if she'd like to get a drink after it's all over.
__________________
Let us go through certain half-deserted streets...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 08:34 PM   #34
Exquisition
Literotica Guru
 
Exquisition is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by wynterskies1 View Post
I think you're missing the point of women's equality, Kiwi. So long as we teach young women that they're supposed to be submissive and let men take care of them, and that they aren't worthy of earning equal pay, you'll continue to see young women acting as though men should pay for their drinks.

I've had women friends come to me in tears because she was rejected over the fact that her date thought she was "too unfeminine" for wanting to pay for her own dinner. So long as the standard is that women are "supposed" to act needy and men treat independent women as threats, things aren't going to change.

Most of my friends just reject dates when they don't have the money to pay their own way. But when we earn less than our male coworkers for doing the exact same or more responsible jobs despite the legislation against this inequality, how are we supposed to go on dates? I have financial responsibilities to my family and there are times when I wouldn't be able to go out at all unless my friend offered to pay for my movie ticket. It goes without saying that when my friends are in that position and I'm the one with extra pocket money, I pay for them. We take care of each other. It's also more common for women to be pushed into caregiving roles as their parents and elder relatives age, which is what happened to me. Like so many women, my male relatives aren't expected to carry the load that I have to carry.
But why belittle women for desiring to socialize as freely as men even though we're valued less by society and so usually have less money?
Winter, you're a feminist, good luck to you but reading your posts, you make some good points but some rather blinkered ones as well IMO. For every woman banging the drum for equality, equal pay etc. there seems to be another one that complains they lost the chance to have kids because they chose to pursue a career.

And i just don't get the point about "how are we suppsed to go on dates because we don't get paid as much?" where does that fit in with the disposable incomes of the 'ladette' culture of the noughties for instance?

Women, girls, the fairer sex whatever I may call you without genuinely offending your sensibilities, seem more liberated than ever. Good luck to you but don't go whinging you get a bad deal please.

Truth is, everyone's unique, it's just as tough for men and women and what works for you doesn't work for your friend.

Yes, the feminist movement was essential, society HAD to adjust but it wasn;t entirely beneficial and in the case of certain extremist offshoots was downright absurd and probably set society back a little.

Remember the spate of magazine articles in the early noughties where 'women' 'girls' whatever I'm allowed to call them were becrying the imminent extinction of the 'real man'? (whatever that means).
__________________
Latest Story: Immaculate Conception www.literotica.com/s/immaculate-conception-2
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2012, 12:11 AM   #35
AnotherJade
Experienced
 
AnotherJade is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: In a bowl of chocolate with cherries on top.
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefplease View Post
/popcorn.
Please share!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2012, 12:19 AM   #36
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,152
I'm still waiting for Daddy Warbucks to rematerialize.

Do you think he's gone because Jane Fonda mistook his enormous penis for a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun? Never let a good photo op pass you by.
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2012, 12:20 AM   #37
LadyVer
Cat Lover
 
LadyVer's Avatar
 
LadyVer is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ridunculous
Posts: 16,004
People are weird. It's just a matter of meeting those whose weirdness you can tolerate or fits your own weirdness.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2012, 01:18 AM   #38
Brave Maximus
Returned White Knight
 
Brave Maximus's Avatar
 
Brave Maximus is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In the shadow of a Moonlight Butterfly, Searching for a Lithium Flower
Posts: 7,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefplease View Post
/popcorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherJade View Post
Please share!
Heh, it's one of those, isn't it? Almost feel like I'm on the GD board and not the personals. I have some buttered popcorn here if you'd like. No feeding the trolls though... it's after midnight.


Quote:
Originally Posted by AG82 View Post
Wow - Uhm interesting read! (Why are people so angry?)

Am I completely wrong if I read your original post as an attempt to look into the female mind from different perspectives (yes, I know, there is no 'female mind', but we all know what I mean) and was I interpreting it wrong when I felt that you were actually hoping that the majority was NOT like the two examples you posted (as examples of your personal experience, not as generalizations of how all women are)?

Anyway, I've totally seen the types of women you describe - I think they excist everywhere and probably always will (long live equality!). There will always be people with an interest in shallow things and who fell they can build their identity stronger around such things. Some are just looking for the easy way to be taken care of I guess. However, I think that goes for both genders - there are also guys who are more than willing to depend on the earnings of a woman willing to provide for them.

Ok, where am I going - my point of view, right. I don't personally fall for money or material stuff. I might be impressed by succes - if it's a consequence of passion and hard work. I don't think I'm attracted to a large cock - though I might be slightly curious :P Anyway, as a single element, none of these will make me interested in a guy.
I like charm. I like a sense of humour. I enjoy intelligence and good conversation. Smiles and kind eyes. Confidence. Heck, I do like guys who act like gentlemen and hold dors and buy drinks - and I can buy my own drinks, but in my experience, guys do not take for granted that they should buy drinks or pay, so when they do, I take it as a sign of appreciation and that they feel it was time and money well spent (I will then buy the next, cause I do not like to feel I owe something, but the feeling of being pampered is nice at times).

I do not think you are the slightest bit sexist! Gender equality for me is not that we all have to be the same, washing out boundaries between men and women, masculine and feminine. Gender equality is that everyone has the opportunity to be equal if they wish! And of course that is a constant battle, and maybe we have to ensure more equality before we can start redefining gender...but that's a long debate.

Just my perspective!

Oh, and I'm a girl - I don't care for being called a woman, or even worse, a lady....
Thank you! You got it, that's exactly what I was meaning. And I agree that it goes for both genders, though I think for guys, it's even more superficial. I just don't understand the superceeding of personal taste in favour of... something deemed desireable - IE: I don't think she's pretty, but has big boobs, so I'll go for her (yes, guys can be worse).
It's probably a personal failing on my part though - as to why I don't understand. It's just something that doesn't make sense to me.


Quote:
Originally Posted by LongDrySpell View Post
I have to chuckle because both of these things have happened to me. More than once. (OK, not the tears bit. I'm more likely to laugh.) I've also been rejected for initiating sex. "Too forward," I was told by one (but I'll bet that guy is one of the 4000 married guys coming here because his wife isn't interested in sex), and another said he felt "emasculated" because I wanted it more often than he did (and I know that he comes here, he's the one who told me about Lit).

I suspect that part of the reason that (some) younger women are hung up on the trappings of wealth is the "role models" they've grown up with - Paris Hilton anyone? I came of age in the early 90s, and I don't remember there being anyone like that in the media. We had the Indigo Girls and social activism. Then again, I grew up in a very liberal city.

And if you're looking for a woman who wants to be at that charity event, don't look at the perfectly coiffed socialites in lavish gowns sipping champagne - look for the woman with a clipboard in one hand and a walkie in the other, hair everywhere and makeup sweating off, and ask her if she'd like to get a drink after it's all over.
Fair enough - The current media and sense of entitlement certain people posess, means they want an easier going of things.

And, generally, if I'm at an event, the girl with the clipboard and walkie, means she's working for me... and no way I'm going there!


Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVer View Post
People are weird. It's just a matter of meeting those whose weirdness you can tolerate or fits your own weirdness.
Fair enough, but from across a crowded room - hard to tell what a person's wierdness is... except in certain places... I know a few good clubs
__________________
How am I going to be an optimist about this.....?


I was left to my own devices
Many days fell away with nothing to show

We were caught up and lost in all of our vices
In your pose as the dust settled around us

Oh where do we begin?
The rubble or our sins?
Oh oh where do we begin?
The rubble or our sins?

And the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love
Grey clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above

But if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
Nothing changed at all?
And if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
You've been here before?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

If you close your eyes, does it almost feel like nothing changed at all?

Pompeii - Bastille
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2012, 01:23 AM   #39
OhTay
Virgin
 
OhTay is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 11
I usually go off of the chemistry. There is nothing that compares to the fun of good chemistry.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2012, 01:29 AM   #40
spicyhot1
Really Experienced
 
spicyhot1 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Transplant from California to Indiana
Posts: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Maximus View Post
Heh, it's one of those, isn't it? Almost feel like I'm on the GD board and not the personals. I have some buttered popcorn here if you'd like. No feeding the trolls though... it's after midnight.
I'd like some of that buttered popcorn!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2012, 01:35 AM   #41
Brave Maximus
Returned White Knight
 
Brave Maximus's Avatar
 
Brave Maximus is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In the shadow of a Moonlight Butterfly, Searching for a Lithium Flower
Posts: 7,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyhot1 View Post
I'd like some of that buttered popcorn!
*shares some of the fresh made batch*
__________________
How am I going to be an optimist about this.....?


I was left to my own devices
Many days fell away with nothing to show

We were caught up and lost in all of our vices
In your pose as the dust settled around us

Oh where do we begin?
The rubble or our sins?
Oh oh where do we begin?
The rubble or our sins?

And the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love
Grey clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above

But if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
Nothing changed at all?
And if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
You've been here before?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

If you close your eyes, does it almost feel like nothing changed at all?

Pompeii - Bastille
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2012, 01:53 AM   #42
Brave Maximus
Returned White Knight
 
Brave Maximus's Avatar
 
Brave Maximus is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In the shadow of a Moonlight Butterfly, Searching for a Lithium Flower
Posts: 7,803
Side note:

I wonder how many people have been scared off posting because of the obvious and open hostility displayed by Wynter or the antics of Blob?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2012, 02:05 AM   #43
LadyVer
Cat Lover
 
LadyVer's Avatar
 
LadyVer is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ridunculous
Posts: 16,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Maximus View Post
Side note:

I wonder how many people have been scared off posting because of the obvious and open hostility displayed by Wynter or the antics of Blob?

This is Lit, not the New York Times. Blob is usually harmless except when he pontificates about feminism.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2012, 02:15 AM   #44
Brave Maximus
Returned White Knight
 
Brave Maximus's Avatar
 
Brave Maximus is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In the shadow of a Moonlight Butterfly, Searching for a Lithium Flower
Posts: 7,803
Usually harmless doesn't stop scaring people off. Though his stuff was directed at me.

Good use of pontificate! Nice to see $5 words on lit
__________________
How am I going to be an optimist about this.....?


I was left to my own devices
Many days fell away with nothing to show

We were caught up and lost in all of our vices
In your pose as the dust settled around us

Oh where do we begin?
The rubble or our sins?
Oh oh where do we begin?
The rubble or our sins?

And the walls kept tumbling down
In the city that we love
Grey clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above

But if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
Nothing changed at all?
And if you close your eyes,
Does it almost feel like
You've been here before?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

If you close your eyes, does it almost feel like nothing changed at all?

Pompeii - Bastille
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2012, 02:23 AM   #45
LadyVer
Cat Lover
 
LadyVer's Avatar
 
LadyVer is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ridunculous
Posts: 16,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Maximus View Post
Usually harmless doesn't stop scaring people off. Though his stuff was directed at me.

Good use of pontificate! Nice to see $5 words on lit

There will always be rabble rousers on a Lit thread. Pontificate is an excellent word choice for certain issues.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2012, 03:06 AM   #46
sereneone4u
*always*
 
sereneone4u's Avatar
 
sereneone4u is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: where ever He takes me
Posts: 50,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Maximus View Post
Side note:

I wonder how many people have been scared off posting because of the obvious and open hostility displayed by Wynter or the antics of Blob?
Wow, open hostility of Wynter?

She has a difference of opinion from what you expected to hear and she is guilty of open hostility?

I find the only one being openly hostile in this thread is you.

If all you wanted was a bunch of women to tell you what you wanted to hear, you should have stated that in your original post.
__________________
If it pleases Him to have me kneel before Him, i will kneel reverently.
If it pleases Him to bind me, i will gladly offer my arms to Him.
If it pleases Him to touch me, i will allow myself to be touched.
If it pleases Him to teach me, i will learn all i can.
If it pleases Him to discipline me, i will accept it with out a sound.
It it pleases Him to allow me to serve Him, i will serve Him with loyalty and devotion.

she thought herself wicked, until she became a little girl with dolls on the floor of the Devil's dark lair.

Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, is something helpless that wants our love.

She looked like a queen but she loved like a slave.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2012, 03:23 AM   #47
Brave Maximus
Returned White Knight
 
Brave Maximus's Avatar
 
Brave Maximus is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In the shadow of a Moonlight Butterfly, Searching for a Lithium Flower
Posts: 7,803
Am I in the land of strange comments and failure to read? And I'm qute surprised coming from serene...

I asked for peoples oppinions... and there for couldn not have expected people to agree with me - I just wanted to know what they thought.

The only time I got upset was to be called sexist out of the blue, and again at this. I don't get it.

I'm not generalizing, I'm not painting all women with the same brush, I'm asking why certian people act a way, and how others act in a similiar situation. And all of a sudden I'm a horrible and evil person, especially when I defend myself. Wow.... Ummmm....


Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
Wow, open hostility of Wynter?

She has a difference of opinion from what you expected to hear and she is guilty of open hostility?

I find the only one being openly hostile in this thread is you.

If all you wanted was a bunch of women to tell you what you wanted to hear, you should have stated that in your original post.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2012, 11:31 AM   #48
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Maximus View Post
Side note:

I wonder how many people have been scared off posting because of the obvious and open hostility displayed by Wynter or the antics of Blob?
My posts in this thread were pure gold, Scrooge McDuck. If anything, I attracted people to your lame thread.

Now go hang your dick off a bridge. There's got to be a joke in there somewhere.
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2012, 11:32 AM   #49
blobfish
Literotica Guru
 
blobfish is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 23,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Maximus View Post
Usually harmless doesn't stop scaring people off. Though his stuff was directed at me.

Good use of pontificate! Nice to see $5 words on lit
If you think that "pontificate" is a $5 word, then it's no wonder that women are only interested in your penis and money. You obviously have nothing else to offer.
__________________
orangelikeacarrot (at) gmail (dot) com
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2012, 02:40 PM   #50
LadyVer
Cat Lover
 
LadyVer's Avatar
 
LadyVer is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ridunculous
Posts: 16,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by blobfish View Post
If you think that "pontificate" is a $5 word, then it's no wonder that women are only interested in your penis and money. You obviously have nothing else to offer.
Glad you left me out of this. BTW, I'm still waiting on the ampic thread of all GB guys.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:47 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.