Old 11-19-2012, 03:11 PM   #551
Mercury_Maniac
Have a Happy Nude Year
 
Mercury_Maniac's Avatar
 
Mercury_Maniac is online now
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: WI
Posts: 7,214
Quote:
*gives herself a gold star*
Go me!

you want a another star?

make the hardness go away?
__________________
solitary confinement.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 03:55 PM   #552
indywife
Literotica Guru
 
indywife's Avatar
 
indywife is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,853
I had to run earlier...wish I could spend some quality time with you and those handcuffs!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 06:02 PM   #553
MissBunnyCandy
Literotica Guru
 
MissBunnyCandy's Avatar
 
MissBunnyCandy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantsome247 View Post
If its for science, I am game. *waiting to begin*
Here...you might need this...for safety.
*hands you some adrenaline*
In case your heart stops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantsome247 View Post
*finishes zipping and reaches for some vanilla scented lotion*
*applies lotion to MFV thigh* The job isn't complete without a good leg massage * A good way to end part of the journey
MFV....love it.
You can never leave my thread...ever...I will pout and cry.
*bunny hug*

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasinfi View Post
Please make me change
I might here in a few...patience
*starts organizing some pictures*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury_Maniac View Post
you want a another star?

make the hardness go away?
Oh my...how about two stars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by indywife View Post
I had to run earlier...wish I could spend some quality time with you and those handcuffs!
Mmmm...darling for you...I will wait.
But I might have to redden your delightful skin with my little cat tail whip...just for fun /wink
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 06:03 PM   #554
MissBunnyCandy
Literotica Guru
 
MissBunnyCandy's Avatar
 
MissBunnyCandy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 722
Who has the key to these? Hmm?
/wink
Enjoy, BunnyLovers!!

Last edited by MissBunnyCandy : 06-13-2013 at 11:51 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 06:04 PM   #555
trojank
Literotica Guru
 
trojank's Avatar
 
trojank is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: uk
Posts: 5,427
very very nice
__________________
I love every bone in your body ....especially mine xx
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 06:04 PM   #556
TheVeblens
Literotica Guru
 
TheVeblens is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 985
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBunnyCandy View Post
Who has the key to these? Hmm?
/wink
Enjoy, BunnyLovers!!
Ms. Bunny, those cuffs don't seem to be locked to anything ... that truly should be remedied
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 06:09 PM   #557
DeYaKen
Literotica Guru
 
DeYaKen is online now
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: South West England
Posts: 591
Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBunnyCandy View Post
Who has the key to these? Hmm?
/wink
Enjoy, BunnyLovers!!
http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...1&d=1353362606
Wow! The eyes and the mouth do it for me but those erect nipples are the icing on the cake, and I just love nibbling on icing.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 06:20 PM   #558
MissBunnyCandy
Literotica Guru
 
MissBunnyCandy's Avatar
 
MissBunnyCandy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by trojank View Post
very very nice
Thank you very very much /wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVeblens View Post
Ms. Bunny, those cuffs don't seem to be locked to anything ... that truly should be remedied
Oh my! *offers up her wrists*
Or should you lock me to something? Hmm? *looks at Mrs V*
/devilish_grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeYaKen View Post
Wow! The eyes and the mouth do it for me but those erect nipples are the icing on the cake, and I just love nibbling on icing.
Ooooh...icing on nipples!
*gets lost in a daydream*
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 06:26 PM   #559
englishkev
Literotica Guru
 
englishkev's Avatar
 
englishkev is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: York
Posts: 625
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBunnyCandy View Post
Ooooh...icing on nipples!
*gets lost in a daydream*
Is there room in that dream for another guy? We can take one iced nipple each?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 07:00 PM   #560
Shyguy1369
Best Oral Lover in Canada
 
Shyguy1369's Avatar
 
Shyguy1369 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 7,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBunnyCandy View Post
Mmmm...well hello! What a delightful first post in my thread!
I like it! /wink
Thank you very much!
You are most welcome, I am very glad to compliment such a beautiful and desirable woman. I am definitely aroused by your allure and seductive wiles. And those breasts of yours... mmmm they do beg to be caressed, licked, sucked and nibbled on
__________________
I Don't Always Get To Lick Pussy, But When I Do I Like It Wet. Stay Horny My Friends.

My Poetry (New Poem added Jan 11, 2007)

Fav Litsters: jessienet, ShaiGirl, sexysecrets, Sanidia, MissBunnyCandy, jennarobinson, r_baby, tobius, l0stlilkitten, NattyKissez, EXed_Angel, OnCloudSixty9, Angellika, blueeyedgal, silken_kitten, txsweet, Diamante, Tia(care of Django78), xxjessica - Some have come and gone, but they will be remembered.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 07:35 PM   #561
ConstantineIII
Not Prince Hamlet
 
ConstantineIII is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Where the Buffalo Roam.
Posts: 3,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBunnyCandy View Post
[b]
/devilish_grin
Shall I help you start again?
You can help me with whatever you would like, and you can do it as many times as you would like too. Hopefully, I get to return the favor.
__________________
I grow old I grow old
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.

Wit is more necessary than beauty; and I think no young woman ugly that has it, and no handsome woman agreeable without it. --
William Wycherly "The Country Wife"
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 08:15 PM   #562
Iwantsome247
Really Experienced
 
Iwantsome247 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 178
*hands you some adrenaline*
In case your heart stops.
*grabs adrenaline* can't be too safe, but I could think of worse ways for my heart to stop......I am up to the challenge.....up being the key word

MFV....love it.
You can never leave my thread...ever...I will pout and cry.
*bunny hug*
I won't dream of leaving your thread. *loves the bunny hug*
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 08:25 PM   #563
Iwantsome247
Really Experienced
 
Iwantsome247 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 178


Fantastic new set of pics. This is my favorite in the set. I get to see the whole package......fine curves, so suckable nipples, naughty smile, hungry look in your eyes and your hands framing a spot that need massaged with some sweet smelling scents. *pulls swooning couch cushion closer* mind if I join you.......I still have one leg to massage and these cuffs might come in handy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 08:38 PM   #564
hairball18
finding my way
 
hairball18's Avatar
 
hairball18 is online now
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ontario
Posts: 12,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBunnyCandy View Post
Who has the key to these? Hmm?
/wink
Enjoy, BunnyLovers!!
I have a key, it might fit, I will have to try it out
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 10:07 PM   #565
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 13,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBunnyCandy View Post
Who has the key to these? Hmm?
/wink
Enjoy, BunnyLovers!!
MissBunnyCandy-If those are regulation/real handcuffs; i have a number of keys.
__________________
"Heaven STILL doesn't want me & Hell is STILL afraid I'm going to take over".

Proud Daddy to babygirl: Wyshes!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 10:11 PM   #566
frank1970
Literotica Guru
 
frank1970's Avatar
 
frank1970 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBunnyCandy View Post
Who has the key to these? Hmm?
/wink
Enjoy, BunnyLovers!!
These leave me speechless! Damn your beautiful!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 11:04 PM   #567
Darkknight1987
Really Really Experienced
 
Darkknight1987's Avatar
 
Darkknight1987 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 436
amazing posts, so gorgeous i dont know why you were ever shy in the first place!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2012, 11:08 PM   #568
Remy88
Really Really Experienced
 
Remy88 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 433
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBunnyCandy View Post
Who has the key to these? Hmm?
/wink
Enjoy, BunnyLovers!!
I do! However i seem to have lost the key down in the front of my now, very.. very tight pants... Can you lend me a hand?

I hope you like cum. Cause I've blown approx. a gallon or so to your gorgeous body.

Dear God that lethal combination of perfect hair, eyes, face, ass. Can drive a man crazy I tell ya!

  Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 04:00 AM   #569
Mercury_Maniac
Have a Happy Nude Year
 
Mercury_Maniac's Avatar
 
Mercury_Maniac is online now
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: WI
Posts: 7,214
what do i get for 2 stars?
__________________
solitary confinement.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 08:31 AM   #570
hairball18
finding my way
 
hairball18's Avatar
 
hairball18 is online now
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ontario
Posts: 12,648
thumper is so far back, he could not catch you with a cab.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 08:50 AM   #571
bi-lover69
Lip Service Master
 
bi-lover69's Avatar
 
bi-lover69 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Somewhere between foreplay and post orgasmic bliss!
Posts: 1,357
*Walks in and gives MBC a flirty ,shy (but sly), 'I want you smile*
__________________
"Be his personal porn star"
"Lady on the streets, slut in the sheets"
I'm on the crest of an orgasm tidal wave, hoping it never breaks!

  Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 09:13 AM   #572
MissBunnyCandy
Literotica Guru
 
MissBunnyCandy's Avatar
 
MissBunnyCandy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by englishkev View Post
Is there room in that dream for another guy? We can take one iced nipple each?
This is a very good plan you have! *starts pondering other places for icing*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyguy1369 View Post
You are most welcome, I am very glad to compliment such a beautiful and desirable woman. I am definitely aroused by your allure and seductive wiles. And those breasts of yours... mmmm they do beg to be caressed, licked, sucked and nibbled on
Oh goodness! *looks around for her couch*
You certainly know how to compliment a woman! Thank you very much for you kind words! I am pleased that you get such enjoyment from my thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConstantineIII View Post
You can help me with whatever you would like, and you can do it as many times as you would like too. Hopefully, I get to return the favor.
I could make you a list if you like /wink
Here...let's just start at the top...shall we? /giggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantsome247 View Post
*grabs adrenaline* can't be too safe, but I could think of worse ways for my heart to stop......I am up to the challenge.....up being the key word
*runs her eyes down as you say 'up'*
Good...you're going to need that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantsome247 View Post
I won't dream of leaving your thread. *loves the bunny hug*
*is a very happy Bunny*
You all make me so happy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantsome247 View Post
Fantastic new set of pics. This is my favorite in the set. I get to see the whole package......fine curves, so suckable nipples, naughty smile, hungry look in your eyes and your hands framing a spot that need massaged with some sweet smelling scents. *pulls swooning couch cushion closer* mind if I join you.......I still have one leg to massage and these cuffs might come in handy.
/blush
*scoots over to make room on her couch*
You are so sweet and not at the same time in your compliment! I love it. Thank you so, so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairball18 View Post
I have a key, it might fit, I will have to try it out
It might take a few tries...keys can be tricksy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
MissBunnyCandy-If those are regulation/real handcuffs; i have a number of keys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank1970 View Post
These leave me speechless! Damn your beautiful!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight1987 View Post
amazing posts, so gorgeous i dont know why you were ever shy in the first place!
Well...first time around...I was very new to a lot of things. I feel much more empowered and sure about it now. Makes for happier sharing /wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy88 View Post
I do! However i seem to have lost the key down in the front of my now, very.. very tight pants... Can you lend me a hand?

I hope you like cum. Cause I've blown approx. a gallon or so to your gorgeous body.

Dear God that lethal combination of perfect hair, eyes, face, ass. Can drive a man crazy I tell ya!

*eyes your pants*
Oh my...umm..ok. I will try! /giggle
Thank you for your glowing and possibly very wet praise /wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury_Maniac View Post
what do i get for 2 stars?
Well....teeth are involved as well as props.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairball18 View Post
thumper is so far back, he could not catch you with a cab.
I totally just laughed and giggled! So cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bi-lover69 View Post
*Walks in and gives MBC a flirty ,shy (but sly), 'I want you smile*
*fixes Bi-Lover with 'come hither' look* Why hello, darlin'.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 09:22 AM   #573
hairball18
finding my way
 
hairball18's Avatar
 
hairball18 is online now
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ontario
Posts: 12,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBunnyCandy View Post
This is a very good plan you have! *starts pondering other places for icing*


Oh goodness! *looks around for her couch*
You certainly know how to compliment a woman! Thank you very much for you kind words! I am pleased that you get such enjoyment from my thread!


I could make you a list if you like /wink
Here...let's just start at the top...shall we? /giggle


*runs her eyes down as you say 'up'*
Good...you're going to need that.


*is a very happy Bunny*
You all make me so happy!!


/blush
*scoots over to make room on her couch*
You are so sweet and not at the same time in your compliment! I love it. Thank you so, so much!


It might take a few tries...keys can be tricksy.






Well...first time around...I was very new to a lot of things. I feel much more empowered and sure about it now. Makes for happier sharing /wink


*eyes your pants*
Oh my...umm..ok. I will try! /giggle
Thank you for your glowing and possibly very wet praise /wink


Well....teeth are involved as well as props.


I totally just laughed and giggled! So cute.


*fixes Bi-Lover with 'come hither' look* Why hello, darlin'.
hey no laughing and jiggling, oh that is giggling
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 09:24 AM   #574
Iwantsome247
Really Experienced
 
Iwantsome247 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 178
*runs her eyes down as you say 'up'*
Told you I was "up" for anything

*scoots over to make room on her couch*
You are so sweet and not at the same time in your compliment! I love it. Thank you so, so much!
*blows warm air into hands and rubs together* Nothing like a nice leg massage to start the day. *grabs ankle and zipper* Such fine material, so smooth......like your legs *slowly pulls zipper up as free hand massages calf*
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 12:27 PM   #575
MissBunnyCandy
Literotica Guru
 
MissBunnyCandy's Avatar
 
MissBunnyCandy is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairball18 View Post
hey no laughing and jiggling, oh that is giggling
I can't jiggle? /pout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantsome247 View Post
Told you I was "up" for anything
Oooh...I like a man who is ready to explore a little!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantsome247 View Post
*blows warm air into hands and rubs together* Nothing like a nice leg massage to start the day. *grabs ankle and zipper* Such fine material, so smooth......like your legs *slowly pulls zipper up as free hand massages calf*
Mmm...you spoil me. I am not complaining or telling you to stop. Simply observing /wink
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:33 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.