Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2012, 03:44 PM   #16851
SpoiledRedhead
Southern Class and Sass

Quote:
Originally Posted by seela View Post
A surprise visit from Canada due in half an hour.

It's a good thing I cleaned the apartment from top to bottom this morning.
I would give the world for a surprise visit from Canada today. My rl bff taught me how she "makes" her home appear truly immaculate all the time. Dirty dishes get shoved in the oven and other clutter in the washer and dryer. What you can find under her furniture if you pop in with little notice is truly a goldmine. I always wondered how a woman with 4 teenagers could keep up the facade. Marth Stewart would be horrified, but I am delighted.
"I love redheads. It's not the hair color, it's the crazy."- Michael Makai
Legend warns: Redheads don't have souls;instead, they earn a freckle for each one they steal.

I am a ONCE IN A LIFETIME CLASSY LADY, not a one night stand or an addition to a collection.

Old 11-17-2012, 09:07 PM   #16852
graceanne
not me in the av

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepGreenEyes View Post
I wish I could see this. Great power, great responsibility and all that.

Wow.
You say that because you've never had to deal with his dad's reactions to dirty feet prints up there.

Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world,
had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*

My Stories

Old 11-18-2012, 04:03 PM   #16853
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

WARNING: Some of these images are ... disturbing, to say the least, and may stay in your mind forever, or return to it at inopportune moments. You may not want to click on the link below.

"The 38 Most Unexplainable Images on the Web"

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.

Old 11-18-2012, 04:19 PM   #16854
Curious_in_Cali
~ Taking a lap ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Winston54 View Post
WARNING: Some of these images are ... disturbing, to say the least, and may stay in your mind forever, or return to it at inopportune moments. You may not want to click on the link below.

Oh man... that kinda hurt. I liked it. Thank you.

Old 11-18-2012, 04:21 PM   #16855
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_in_Cali View Post
Oh man... that kinda hurt. I liked it. Thank you.
I know much more fun ways to "kinda hurt" you...

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Old 11-18-2012, 04:27 PM   #16856
SpoiledRedhead
Southern Class and Sass

Quote:
There is a fine line between pleasure and pain.
Legend warns: Redheads don't have souls;instead, they earn a freckle for each one they steal.

I am a ONCE IN A LIFETIME CLASSY LADY, not a one night stand or an addition to a collection.

Old 11-18-2012, 04:30 PM   #16857
Curious_in_Cali
~ Taking a lap ~

Quote:

I think I believe that you are already kinda making my cheeks hurt from all the smiles, Sir.

Last edited by Curious_in_Cali : 11-18-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Old 11-18-2012, 04:38 PM   #16858
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoiledRedhead View Post
There is a fine line between pleasure and pain.
True. I love to draw on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_in_Cali View Post
I think I believe that as you are already kinda making my cheeks hurt from all the smiles, Sir.
Cheeks are a good start.

Oh. You said from smiles.

Old 11-18-2012, 05:02 PM   #16859
the captians wench
sewing wench

Yesterday was the anual craft bazaar at my grandpa's nursing home. This was my second year participating, and I brought a friend who's just starting out selling handbags.

While we're setting up I hear mumbles of "Oh the Renaissance lady is back!" This made me giggle and was a great start.

I didn't sell anything (but didn't expect to), but the entire day I was passing out cards and graciously accepting complements as well as promoting myself, shamelessly boasting of my works and dazzling all who would stop.

Big huge freaking step.

And I get to do it again at a bigger bazaar in two weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Look ye to this woman, verily, as an example to all ye aspiring cocksuckers.

writings of a true lady
Jounar's fat bottomed slut
And proud owner of his cock.

Old 11-18-2012, 05:33 PM   #16860
Loverskitten
I bite

Quote:

HEHEHEHE awesome!!!!!

Old 11-18-2012, 06:22 PM   #16861
midwestyankee
Perv on!

Quote:

You are one cruel m-f.

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.

Old 11-18-2012, 06:24 PM   #16862
fsa52
Practicing Free Spirit

A two hour online chat with a good friend.

Old 11-18-2012, 06:42 PM   #16863
Porkwarrior
Midlife Man Whore

http://youtu.be/LV5_xj_yuhs?hd=1

That vid always makes me laugh, been to too many Italian weddings in the last few years.

Old 11-18-2012, 06:44 PM   #16864
midwestyankee
Perv on!

about that new moon around Alderan...

10 Amazing White House petitions

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.

Old 11-19-2012, 01:07 AM   #16865
Ropebunny
Really Really Experienced

A Playcentre field trip to the local art gallery as our children's art is currently being exhibited there. Watching my sons face light up as he saw his painting and the photo of him creating it on the wall. Getting home, putting my feet up.

Checking our bank account that previously had only $2.39 today and finding that we now have $28,600.10!

The money from the other half's grandmother's estate has come through and it is a small fortune for us; 8 times more money than either of us has ever encountered before. It's going to make life a whole lot easier and I feel like the weight of years of financial pressure has come off my shoulders.

Feeling very surreal, but very good right now

Old 11-19-2012, 01:37 AM   #16866
SpoiledRedhead
Southern Class and Sass

Being told that I look like I'm in my upper 20's, lower 30's at most by a number of people today. What an ego boost.

Old 11-19-2012, 02:22 AM   #16867
seela
רעד מיט מיר

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroin View Post
It's OK, Canada wouldn't mind if the apartment was a mess - that would be impolite.
Hehe, yes, Canada was very polite.

Much fun was had!

-Edith Södergran: Wandering clouds

Old 11-19-2012, 06:40 PM   #16868
Ahlam
Literotica Guru

This afternoon a pair of evangelists came to my door and asked me this question:

If you could ask God anything, what would you ask him?

I responded," What is the deal with giraffes?"

They blinked and stared at each other. I don't think they were expecting that. They gave me a Guidepost magazine and promised to return next week. I will be ready for them.

Old 11-19-2012, 09:45 PM   #16869
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage

Location: Near the lakes, forest, & ocean, on a river by the bay....
Vintage Tonka truck = $80.00, thank you!

“Blessed are the weird people, poets, misfits, writers, mystics, painters and troubadours for they teach us to see the world through different eyes.” -Jacob Nordby

Old 11-20-2012, 10:27 AM   #16870
seela
רעד מיט מיר

3D Space Cadet pinball.

-Edith Södergran: Wandering clouds

Old 11-20-2012, 11:45 AM   #16871
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Huh, what?
Stalker claims he got victims mixed up

New Zealand's most notorious stalker has appealed his latest prison sentence saying he got confused about who he was stalking and lavished undue attention on the wrong woman.

Glenn Green is serving a 30-month sentence for two counts of criminal harassment, offending he began three weeks after getting out of prison in 2011.

Green, 42, aka Glenn Corleone, Goldberg, Carlionne, Casellano and Holden, appealed his sentence at the High Court in Auckland yesterday saying the judge had erred by giving him the same sentence for both his victims, when he had actually stalked one of the women much worse than the other.
Umm, yeah, there's more in the article linked through the headline.

Old 11-20-2012, 11:49 AM   #16872
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

I predict a very large uptick in the number of women booking tourist trips to Malta.
Crazy Amusement Park Ride Gives Women Orgasms & You Won't Believe What You're Seeing (VIDEO)

Have you ever been on a slingshot ride? I've always been way too terrified of trying one of those deadly-looking reverse-bungee spring-propulsion whatchamacallits that hurls you about fifty zillion feet into the air at the approximate speed of sound, but according to several intriguing YouTube videos, I might be missing out on a seriously good thing. Because there's something about the experience brought on by at least one of those nightmarish contraptions that's giving women orgasms left and right.
More - including several videos of the ride "in action" - in the CafeMom article linked through the headline above. :: blinkblink ::

Old 11-20-2012, 01:05 PM   #16873
Keroin
aKwatic

Four 5-star reviews on Goodreads.

(OK one is mine, but the rest are real. What? I loved the book.)

Old 11-20-2012, 04:57 PM   #16874
SpoiledRedhead
Southern Class and Sass

Alam - My mother got tired of the visits from a particular group in our area. The next time she saw them in the neighborhood she taped a note to the door saying "I will visit your church when you visit mine." This ended the visits.

Old 11-20-2012, 05:37 PM   #16875
Ahlam
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoiledRedhead View Post
Alam - My mother got tired of the visits from a particular group in our area. The next time she saw them in the neighborhood she taped a note to the door saying "I will visit your church when you visit mine." This ended the visits.
Ha! That's great!
I don't mind it. I get bored and I enjoy toying with them. Sometimes they're even good for a bit of light mental fencing. I think I had them at a slight disadvantage when they returned today with the new guy, however. They didn't want to come inside. I simply can't imagine why not...

Closed Thread