Old 11-17-2012, 11:09 PM   #43101
peebudy
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLitForAll View Post
Some folks just can't tolerate others living the way they would like to live...if they had the stones to do so. So they just bitch about how immoral their subjects are. I see it all the time from hypocrytical "christians", waving their bibles in everyone's faces.
what kills me is people that parachute in with their moral high ground HERE! I mean, anyone who logs into Lit shouldn't be looking to pass judgement on anyone else's kinks or fetishes. If you don't like a topic, don't read it!

when i was in my 20s i fucked my older, married second cousin from Ireland. That's the extent of my experience with incest, but i love reading the incest stories on Lit.

I never fantasize about actual family members. i just love the taboo nature of the topic and the sexual tension and buildup in the stories.

live and let live!

If you like my posts, you'll love my stories!

Just published: Serendipity

Old 11-17-2012, 11:16 PM   #43102
SexyLitForAll
...another horny bi guy

Both of you have good points - and they are not preachy. Quite refreshing.

Old 11-17-2012, 11:24 PM   #43103
InBrightestDay
Experienced

Quote:
Both of you have good points - and they are not preachy. Quite refreshing.
Why thank you!

Old 11-17-2012, 11:31 PM   #43104
InBrightestDay
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by peebudy View Post
what kills me is people that parachute in with their moral high ground HERE! I mean, anyone who logs into Lit shouldn't be looking to pass judgement on anyone else's kinks or fetishes. If you don't like a topic, don't read it!
Especially if they've stepped into a forum called "Fetish & Sexuality Central". With a title that actually includes the word "fetish" anyone coming in here should know they're going to see some weird stuff.

Quote:
when i was in my 20s i fucked my older, married second cousin from Ireland.
I don't even think that's illegal here (first cousins are, but I'm pretty sure second cousins aren't). Granted, the "married" part bothers me, but there's not much that can be done about it now.

Old 11-18-2012, 01:09 AM   #43105
Hans101
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by peebudy View Post

live and let live!
I couldn't agree more. The only thing I take exception to is stuff that promotes the sexual abuse of children. Anything consenting adults want to do is fair game, even if it is not something I have any interest in doing myself.

The plain truth is that sometimes related adults choose to have sex together, and not because one person is abusing the other. Adult relatives fuck, they really do. Not often enough that such relationships can be considered commonplace, but far more often than anyone ever hears about. If it wasn't totally taboo and illegal to take your sibling to bed, I expect we'd all know people who do it. But because it is so forbidden, those of who indulge keep it to ourselves.

Old 11-18-2012, 01:32 AM   #43106
Cenzo_Cava
Loves Spam

Mother/Daughter?

My biggest fetish right now is a sexy mother who wants to watch as I fuck her sexy young daughter like a slut. The idea that her mother wants to watch really gets me hard!

Do you think this hot or creepy?

Last edited by Cenzo_Cava : 11-18-2012 at 01:35 AM.

Old 11-18-2012, 03:04 AM   #43107
eightlugin
Virgin

hot. I like that. I might put that in the spank bank.

Old 11-18-2012, 03:53 AM   #43108
matharasi2
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by InBrightestDay View Post
Wow. It's wonderful to know that you and your mother are happy, and that your children are healthy. It's especially nice that you have people around you who accept your relationship.

I didn't know about that. Given that Indian incest stories are kind of a sub-genre here, I had actually assumed it was more accepted in India than it is here in the West.

Anyway, again, I'm glad things worked out so well for you and your mom!
Thanks. If there is not family history of health problems, then first-generation of offspring (don't like the term "in-breeding") of any couple will likely be fine. Such things often happen in nature and issues only occurring if incest is repeated by several generations e.g. many fish and animals have "incest" unaware without issues.

It is nice to have close friends and family know about us and accept us, but I admit it still turns me on every time we meet new people as a couple rather than mother-son.

Incest is more common in Asia, I think, but most people still keep it secret as they have no need to go public.

Old 11-18-2012, 06:23 AM   #43109
eric60red
Im a HEDONISTIC ALLURIST,

Quote:
Some folks just can't tolerate others living the way they would like to live...if they had the stones to do so. So they just bitch about how immoral their subjects are. I see it all the time from hypocrytical "christians", waving their bibles in everyone's faces.
Totaly agree, its quite simple realy, it sombody has high moral standards, what they doing in this web site? We all have a choice, and I choose to be here of my own free will, to do as I please, within the rules of the web site. I dont expect to be lectured, because I have a fantasy.

Where have all the adorable ladies gone, who like being told that they are desired, sexy, and wanted? Come let me help you to show you how you can achieve untold pleasures :- http://www.eroprofile.com/eric60red

: I have a very dirty naughty mind, I am also bi, would you like to compare notes?

Old 11-18-2012, 07:49 AM   #43110
NoMoreNoMore
Really Experienced

Great points made

Probably the best points have to do with people being critical when they are on a sexual based web site to begin with. Yes, with the exception of children and non-consensual, people should just let everyone just be. Do as ye will, but do no harm.
Also as far as the genetics, royalty in Europe were renowned for their incestuous behavior and yet they still ruled countries. Yes, some may have ended up with quirks after decades if not centuries of incestuous behavior, but unless a seriously bad trait is in the genes, it isn't going to be passed. Mutated, maybe. The thing about incest was to prevent the strengthening of bad genes. Anyone who has dealt with dog breeding knows that there are certain breeds that have issues now because of intense in-breeding. The German Shephards have a hip problem that has become pretty much standard due to this. The problem isn't the occasional incest, but the continued incest. In the case of dogs, it would be where the same female was used to breed from the Father, then the son, then the grandson. Or the obverse with the male where they were used to impregnate the mother, then the daughter, then the granddaughters, as long he as could still breed. So in reality, the occasional incest in the family is generally not going to present any adverse issues. In the end, I believe it was two issues that made it so taboo, the history of European in-breeding of royalty, and the inflow of Christian puritanism.

All that being said, I have to admit to having a thing for my sister that goes a long way back. It all started with some playful wrestling at my Mom's after I got out of the service. We always wrestled around, but I got the move on her and she feel back on the bed and because of her hold on me, she pulled me down on top. I was laying on top of her and looked down into her eyes and my heart just fluttered. I just wanted to kiss her then, but got up and went out for a run in the woods. Like most when first faced their first incestuous thoughts, especially with a Catholic background, I was repulsed and thought I was a sick puke.
Well, many years have passed, and out of my sisters, she still has the hottest body. She has a son with Aspergers and doesn't get out much and we have had long talks and she happened to mention how hard it is to have a relationship. I told her that if she wasn't my sister, I would have asked her out. She just said, yeah, but I am. She came over the other night to see my wife and when my wife left the room and she was standing there, I looked over to her and smiled and she batted her eyes back at me. I felt that flutter. I know she was just joking but maybe that seed was planted. Though, she still goes to church and tries to do good all the time. Of course, if my wife and I had any sexual relations, I might not even be considering this, but over three years now and nothing. But that's another story.

Old 11-18-2012, 08:55 AM   #43111
matharasi2
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreNoMore View Post
Probably the best points have to do with people being critical when they are on a sexual based web site to begin with. Yes, with the exception of children and non-consensual, people should just let everyone just be. Do as ye will, but do no harm.
Also as far as the genetics, royalty in Europe were renowned for their incestuous behavior and yet they still ruled countries. Yes, some may have ended up with quirks after decades if not centuries of incestuous behavior, but unless a seriously bad trait is in the genes, it isn't going to be passed. Mutated, maybe. The thing about incest was to prevent the strengthening of bad genes. Anyone who has dealt with dog breeding knows that there are certain breeds that have issues now because of intense in-breeding. The German Shephards have a hip problem that has become pretty much standard due to this. The problem isn't the occasional incest, but the continued incest. In the case of dogs, it would be where the same female was used to breed from the Father, then the son, then the grandson. Or the obverse with the male where they were used to impregnate the mother, then the daughter, then the granddaughters, as long he as could still breed. So in reality, the occasional incest in the family is generally not going to present any adverse issues. In the end, I believe it was two issues that made it so taboo, the history of European in-breeding of royalty, and the inflow of Christian puritanism.

All that being said, I have to admit to having a thing for my sister that goes a long way back. It all started with some playful wrestling at my Mom's after I got out of the service. We always wrestled around, but I got the move on her and she feel back on the bed and because of her hold on me, she pulled me down on top. I was laying on top of her and looked down into her eyes and my heart just fluttered. I just wanted to kiss her then, but got up and went out for a run in the woods. Like most when first faced their first incestuous thoughts, especially with a Catholic background, I was repulsed and thought I was a sick puke.
Well, many years have passed, and out of my sisters, she still has the hottest body. She has a son with Aspergers and doesn't get out much and we have had long talks and she happened to mention how hard it is to have a relationship. I told her that if she wasn't my sister, I would have asked her out. She just said, yeah, but I am. She came over the other night to see my wife and when my wife left the room and she was standing there, I looked over to her and smiled and she batted her eyes back at me. I felt that flutter. I know she was just joking but maybe that seed was planted. Though, she still goes to church and tries to do good all the time. Of course, if my wife and I had any sexual relations, I might not even be considering this, but over three years now and nothing. But that's another story.
That is good point about in-breeding. Well articulated.

My mother and I already have a young toddler and there has been no issues at all. In fact, she wanted to get pregnant by me and did a lot of research on the topic. We had no issues conceiving or during the pregnancy or birth, and hence are currently trying for our second baby. There is a lot of scare-mongering in society, for reasons you touched upon, but the reality is as you stated, as long as it is not successive there is unlikely to be a problem. Also I think nature has built in safeguards and if we were incompatible then conceiving would be harder (and if we thought our child would have issues we would have taken the conception difficulty at face value and not proceeded).

Anyway, it is incredible feeling to be joined so closely to someone you love so much and having children is natural consequence. I am particularly lucky as my relationship with mother has accepted by our close friends and family, and although some of them did express concerns at her pregnancy, raising afore mentioned issues, they have been very supportive since. In fact her fiends actively encourage her to get pregnant again soon as the bigger concern is now her age (early forties).

Lastly, if you have feelings for your sister, you should pursue them if she is interested. You only live once. Good luck.

Old 11-18-2012, 09:27 AM   #43112
InBrightestDay
Experienced

Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreNoMore View Post
Also as far as the genetics, royalty in Europe were renowned for their incestuous behavior and yet they still ruled countries. Yes, some may have ended up with quirks after decades if not centuries of incestuous behavior, but unless a seriously bad trait is in the genes, it isn't going to be passed.

The problem isn't the occasional incest, but the continued incest.

So in reality, the occasional incest in the family is generally not going to present any adverse issues. In the end, I believe it was two issues that made it so taboo, the history of European in-breeding of royalty, and the inflow of Christian puritanism.
There is this case to consider. First generation of incest (brother and sister), and two out of four children have disabilities. Further reading reveals that one was born premature and is epileptic, and the other has special needs (no word on what exactly those special needs are). If the dangerous genes are in there, sometimes all it takes is one generation for them to express themselves.

Quote:
Though, she still goes to church and tries to do good all the time. Of course, if my wife and I had any sexual relations, I might not even be considering this, but over three years now and nothing. But that's another story.
There's nothing particularly wrong with your sister still going to church, is there?

You and your wife haven't had sex in three years? You might want to talk to her about that.

Old 11-18-2012, 09:38 AM   #43113
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Three years without sex! I can't go three days, sometimes three hours!

Old 11-18-2012, 09:56 AM   #43114
gk6h
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy24 View Post
Three years without sex! I can't go three days, sometimes three hours!
Love that

Old 11-18-2012, 10:08 AM   #43115
InBrightestDay
Experienced

Your Genetics Lesson for Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by matharasi2 View Post
Also I think nature has built in safeguards and if we were incompatible then conceiving would be harder
Unfortunately, not really. Every cell does have safeguards in place, but these are against mutations that take place either when the cell is dividing (what amounts to a typo in DNA replication) or when the cell gets hit with a mutagen. In either case, the cell will repair the damage if possible, and otherwise it will self-destruct. This doesn't look anywhere near as cool as it sounds; the cell doesn't explode...darn it

However, as long as DNA replication is successful, the cell won't do anything about it. In addition, sometimes the mismatch repair proteins (think of them as your DNA proofreaders) just miss a mutation (this generally happens in the second case I mentioned: cell gets hit with a mutagen).

For instance, let's say your CFTR (Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane conductance Regulator) gene on chromosome 7 gets mutated by a stray alpha particle. Your mismatch repair proteins may not notice this, and as such you may pass the gene on to your children. Now the mutated CFTR gene is recessive, so having just one mutated allele (copy) of it and one healthy allele will not cause any harm, but having two of the mutated alleles ("homozygous recessive" is the technical term) will give you cystic fibrosis. Note that you have two alleles for every gene, one from your father and one from your mother.

The increased risk associated with incest happens like this: if the mutation happens to you, and then you have two children, and each of your children gets one copy of the dangerous allele from you and one healthy allele from your spouse, then both children will be healthy. However, should your children decide to have kids with each other, each of their kids now has a 25% chance of getting two dangerous alleles and being born with cystic fibrosis.

Quote:
Lastly, if you have feelings for your sister, you should pursue them if she is interested. You only live once. Good luck.
The problem is he's married, so getting involved with his sister would be, you know, cheating.

Old 11-18-2012, 10:14 AM   #43116
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

To technical for me. I just know I love my man and if a baby happens - very slim chance for me - it happens.

Old 11-18-2012, 10:19 AM   #43117
InBrightestDay
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy24 View Post
To technical for me. I just know I love my man and if a baby happens - very slim chance for me - it happens.
The tl;dr version is that nature has safeguards, but they don't always work.

Like I said before, contraceptives are a great way to mitigate the genetic risks, so if your brother wears a condom or you use birth control pills, you should be fine.

Last edited by InBrightestDay : 11-18-2012 at 10:32 AM.

Old 11-18-2012, 10:43 AM   #43118
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

No birth control at all - my chance of a baby is only 2-3% do to a misscarriage

Old 11-18-2012, 11:06 AM   #43119
matharasi2
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by InBrightestDay View Post
There is this case to consider. First generation of incest (brother and sister), and two out of four children have disabilities. Further reading reveals that one was born premature and is epileptic, and the other has special needs (no word on what exactly those special needs are). If the dangerous genes are in there, sometimes all it takes is one generation for them to express themselves.
That was interesting. In this case epilepsy due to premature birth rather than incest, etc. Also epilepsy is a relatively common condition anyway (hence why warnings about flashing lights in some films etc), and not generally classed as a disability e.g. try claiming welfare for it unless you have an extreme case.

Regardless, if your family has no history of common hereditary disability e.g. heart conditionp, it is unlikely to develop in your children, even if by incest. Cystic Fibrosis etc is an edge case etc.

Lastly, as Killjoy24 has implied, and the real-world case you have linked shows, most couples (incest or not) will not be too concerned anyway. My mother and I are in love (as a man and woman, not just mother and son) and she craves to be pregnant by me again, and I'd like for her to have another baby. I intend to make her pregnant as soon as possible. She has already had three children (my elder sibling and I, and now my child) so another baby is not really needed, but it's what we all desire. Even our friends and relatives are supportive and know we are trying and actively encourage us.

Old 11-18-2012, 11:54 AM   #43120
NippleFreak
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by matharasi2 View Post
I fulfilled my ultimate taboo fantasy, which was to see my mother as my official wife (and for her to willingly desire me to be her husband), marrying her in front of people that knew we were mother and son such as some life long friends and relatives, and finally making her pregnant with our baby.
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. But doesn't India have laws against marriages between parents and their children?

Old 11-18-2012, 12:32 PM   #43121
matharasi2
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by NippleFreak View Post
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. But doesn't India have laws against marriages between parents and their children?
Thanks, I'm glad you agree. I'm "coming out" as it were as it'd be amazing to meet other mom-son or similar couple to swap experiences. I think living so openly has also made us bold.

Anyway, I think most countries have laws against it, except for some Scandinavian countries and Asian countries e.g. Japan is the famous example. In India, and South Asia in general, incest exists and is not lawful, but people involved obviously do not care (nor have a need to make it public/official like we did, and we only did so as we wanted children and to accepted by relatives) and most laws are often ignored anyway e.g people should "register" marriages officially but do not due to costs and fact people often have "common-law" marriages anyway within their villages or communities and no real "paperwork" other than a basic document signed by witnesses and relatives.

Also, if you have money you can bribe people such as officials and priests e.g. what we had to do to get our "official" marriage certificate and private ceremony, and they won't ask questions even though they know exactly what is going on.

Lastly, Hinduism has many gods, and stories of their relationships, many incestuous, so people can be understanding in general anyway (if they know in first place)..

You can search my other posts for more details.

Anyway if anyone wants to know anything more, please ask. I have wanted to share my experience for years. Thanks.

Last edited by matharasi2 : 11-19-2012 at 08:08 PM.

Old 11-18-2012, 12:48 PM   #43122
NippleFreak
Literotica Guru

If two consenting adults are in love with one another and want to officially wed I don't see that it is anyone else's right to deny them that right. I might feel differently if I hadn't toughed out a completely dysfunctional marriage to a supposedly "ideal" wife for many years. She didn't have an ounce of positive feeling for me. I did continue to love her and held on to a slim hope that she might someday feel the same for me. Now I look back and feel stupid for having wasted so much time, energy and money on something so futile. I remember women who I spurned because they weren't acceptable to my family and almost any one of them would have been better for me.
One time before my cousin and I met and became lovers, I saw her with her husband of that time and their kids. She looked like a total frump, completely miserable and definitely not sexy. Later after we'd both independently decided to divorce our "insignificant others" we met and she seemed completely different: absolutely sparkling with enthusiasm, intelligence and sheer sex appeal. It is amazing to see how being stuck with an incompatible partner can wear down a person. Sue looks better now than she did over 20 years ago and the difference is that now she is allowed to be her own person.

Old 11-18-2012, 12:59 PM   #43123
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Quote:
If two consenting adults are in love with one another and want to officially wed I don't see that it is anyone else's right to deny them that right. It is amazing to see how being stuck with an incompatible partner can wear down a person. Sue looks better now than she did over 20 years ago and the difference is that now she is allowed to be her own person.
I don't see why others judge a person or couple anyway. Love has no boundries. If you truely love someone and they love you others should stay the heck out of it regardless of the relationship as long as consensual and no kids involved it's no bodys business. Tell them to look in the mirror.
Having to be with someone you don't want to be with, or be with a control freak will hurt you.

Old 11-18-2012, 01:19 PM   #43124
matharasi2
Experienced

Quote:
If two consenting adults are in love with one another and want to officially wed I don't see that it is anyone else's right to deny them that right. I might feel differently if I hadn't toughed out a completely dysfunctional marriage to a supposedly "ideal" wife for many years. She didn't have an ounce of positive feeling for me. I did continue to love her and held on to a slim hope that she might someday feel the same for me. Now I look back and feel stupid for having wasted so much time, energy and money on something so futile. I remember women who I spurned because they weren't acceptable to my family and almost any one of them would have been better for me.
One time before my cousin and I met and became lovers, I saw her with her husband of that time and their kids. She looked like a total frump, completely miserable and definitely not sexy. Later after we'd both independently decided to divorce our "insignificant others" we met and she seemed completely different: absolutely sparkling with enthusiasm, intelligence and sheer sex appeal. It is amazing to see how being stuck with an incompatible partner can wear down a person. Sue looks better now than she did over 20 years ago and the difference is that now she is allowed to be her own person.
Time is precious. We will never be here again. Why waste it. But sadly, most of us will not realise without 20/20 vision of hindsight. Sorry to hear about your marriage. Hope things work out for future.

Though I agree what consenting adults do is up to them, incest is still very taboo and unacceptable to many even though they cannot explain why (incest with minors or abused people or mentally unbalanced people is wrong for self evident reasons, but mature consenting adults is different, imho).

We got married as we wanted to live in public, travel (honeymoon), and not hide, but mainly because SHE wanted to get pregnant by me and I wanted to be official father of our children and not hide the fact I made her pregnant even from friends and relatives. We could have pretended it was someone else's baby e.g. my dads or a fictitious boyfriend etc, but chose not to. Me course there was a lot of issues from others, but they are resolved now. Even I'll admit it is incredible feeling when my old school friends visit or her friends visit, and they know she is my mother as well as mother of our baby, especially as it is what she wanted.

My mother mother was very beautiful anyway and got a lot of admiration and attention, which is perhaps why I first started noticing her too, and even after a baby she still looks amazing as she regularly goes to the gym and does keep fit. Not frumpy at all. Most people don't even realise she is my mother as she looks young (and married young and had my sibling and I young, as is normal in India) and we look good together, and even my friends and colleagues find her attractive.

We have had one child, and yes we are actively trying for another. My mother/wife really wants more children by me while she still can. It more her wish than mine really. But I do admit I felt IMMENSELY PROUD when I first made her pregnant ESPECIALLY when we told friends and family and they congratulated me. I never thought we could live so openly as most couples seem to live quietly. It was amazing as she willingly wanted to conceive by me and in fact she does so again.

I don't know what being married to another girl would be like. Quite honestly it is not something I even think about, nor does she.

Anyway, if you have a second opportunity with Sue, go for it. Worst case is she is not interested, and if you approach with care and patience and understanding it is unlikely any rejection will change things. Best case, you can be VERY happy together. Good luck and keep me posted how it goes.

Old 11-18-2012, 01:25 PM   #43125
matharasi2
Experienced

Quote:
I remember women who I spurned because they weren't acceptable to my family and almost any one of them would have been better for me.
Can I ask why they were not acceptable?

Closed Thread