Old 11-18-2012, 02:06 AM   #44401
smiley8022
Lost at Sea
 
smiley8022's Avatar
 
smiley8022 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In a fucked up world.
Posts: 5,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
Hi there smiley.

Kisses her cheek, then leaves her to her conversation with Spec
*Smiles at him before turning back to Spec.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Spectre View Post
Well was sick for about 3 days and I'm still a bit stuffy. I've also kind of wanted to write something but...I don't (if that makes sense). Other than that, I'm fine.
*Frowns* I know how you feel with that one, it sucks. I've had a bit of writer's block myself here lately, and haven't really gotten anything out. *Sticks her tongue out with a sigh* I hate being blocked from writing, it makes me feel like I'm letting my partner's down. Bleh.
__________________
I come here to write, to loose myself in the amazing stories on this site, and to enjoy myself. It's like stepping into another world when I come here, and I love that about Lit. But here lately, it just doesn't feel the same. Maybe it's my lack of threads, maybe it's my loss of friends. I don't really know, but I want to enjoy Lit again. That's the only thing I ask for.


When I come here, it's like an escape from the real world. This is who I am, who I want to be. I don't have to hide my true self, or be judged for what I enjoy doing. I like coming here, and the people make me feel plenty welcome. So I think I'll stay a while. c:

Looking for something good to read? Want to try a thread with me? Take a look through my house, my writing, and send me a line? Prefer things more private? Send me a pm

Smiley's House of Love <----- There's some good reading material here (:

 

Old 11-18-2012, 02:08 AM   #44402
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame
 
Firmhanded_Daddy's Avatar
 
Firmhanded_Daddy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by choklatekoneko View Post
Pounces him, biting his neck.

Ahhhhh! What in the sweet fuck is going on?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britwitch View Post
LT ~ after looking down

So...still no baby then...

sighs
Flails wildly trying to get the unseen attacker off him. 'Accidentally giving the Witch a fondle as he falls to the ground

The zombie Apocalypse has started!
 

Old 11-18-2012, 02:09 AM   #44403
The_Spectre
Who?
 
The_Spectre's Avatar
 
The_Spectre is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley8022 View Post
*Smiles at him before turning back to Spec.*



*Frowns* I know how you feel with that one, it sucks. I've had a bit of writer's block myself here lately, and haven't really gotten anything out. *Sticks her tongue out with a sigh* I hate being blocked from writing, it makes me feel like I'm letting my partner's down. Bleh.
Yeah, especially when I know I can do better. I doesn't help that I can I be my own worst critic.

Watch that of yours, missy or I might have to watch it for you.
__________________
Dance off, bro. Me and you...
 

Old 11-18-2012, 02:12 AM   #44404
Britwitch
'Tis the season of giving
 
Britwitch's Avatar
 
Britwitch is online now
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Under the mistletoe
Posts: 21,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Vivi View Post
They'll come darling. Soon I'm sure.

I'm off to bed darlings, the gf is passing out.
Sweet dreams sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
Ahhhhh! What in the sweet fuck is going on?!?!?!

Flails wildly trying to get the unseen attacker off him. 'Accidentally giving the Witch a fondle as he falls to the ground

The zombie Apocalypse has started!
gasps at the grope and then again, louder, at the idea of a Zombie Apocalypse

Noooooooooooooooo!
__________________
 

Old 11-18-2012, 02:13 AM   #44405
smiley8022
Lost at Sea
 
smiley8022's Avatar
 
smiley8022 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In a fucked up world.
Posts: 5,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Spectre View Post
Yeah, especially when I know I can do better. I doesn't help that I can I be my own worst critic.

Watch that of yours, missy or I might have to watch it for you.
Haha, I know exactly how you feel! :b

Hmm, watch it for me? How so?

*Arches brow with a hand on her hips*
__________________
I come here to write, to loose myself in the amazing stories on this site, and to enjoy myself. It's like stepping into another world when I come here, and I love that about Lit. But here lately, it just doesn't feel the same. Maybe it's my lack of threads, maybe it's my loss of friends. I don't really know, but I want to enjoy Lit again. That's the only thing I ask for.


When I come here, it's like an escape from the real world. This is who I am, who I want to be. I don't have to hide my true self, or be judged for what I enjoy doing. I like coming here, and the people make me feel plenty welcome. So I think I'll stay a while. c:

Looking for something good to read? Want to try a thread with me? Take a look through my house, my writing, and send me a line? Prefer things more private? Send me a pm

Smiley's House of Love <----- There's some good reading material here (:

 

Old 11-18-2012, 02:19 AM   #44406
choklatekoneko
Bad, Bad Kitty.
 
choklatekoneko's Avatar
 
choklatekoneko is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hissing against the handcuffs.
Posts: 2,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
Ahhhhh! What in the sweet fuck is going on?!?!?!



Flails wildly trying to get the unseen attacker off him. 'Accidentally giving the Witch a fondle as he falls to the ground

The zombie Apocalypse has started!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britwitch View Post
Sweet dreams sexy



gasps at the grope and then again, louder, at the idea of a Zombie Apocalypse

Noooooooooooooooo!
Giggles loudly at all the commotion she causes, which makes her laugh at FD, sliding off of him as she then hops into Brit's lap, purring softly, her back arching comfortably as she stretched.
__________________
Mew?


|The THREADS|








 

Old 11-18-2012, 02:23 AM   #44407
The_Spectre
Who?
 
The_Spectre's Avatar
 
The_Spectre is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley8022 View Post
Haha, I know exactly how you feel! :b

Hmm, watch it for me? How so?

*Arches brow with a hand on her hips*
*sits down with leg crossed and smiles*

It's quite simple. I simply keep an eye on your mouth and watch as you're tongue with every syllable you speak. If you want to be difficult, I could tickle you.
__________________
Dance off, bro. Me and you...
 

Old 11-18-2012, 02:29 AM   #44408
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame
 
Firmhanded_Daddy's Avatar
 
Firmhanded_Daddy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britwitch View Post
Sweet dreams sexy



gasps at the grope and then again, louder, at the idea of a Zombie Apocalypse

Noooooooooooooooo!
I think I'm turning...! Wait... Kitty!

Grumbles softly

Quote:
Originally Posted by choklatekoneko View Post
Giggles loudly at all the commotion she causes, which makes her laugh at FD, sliding off of him as she then hops into Brit's lap, purring softly, her back arching comfortably as she stretched.
Gets up with a groan, dusting himself off

I'm going to get sharp pointy things. Your ass is grass kitty.
 

Old 11-18-2012, 02:31 AM   #44409
smiley8022
Lost at Sea
 
smiley8022's Avatar
 
smiley8022 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In a fucked up world.
Posts: 5,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Spectre View Post
*sits down with leg crossed and smiles*

It's quite simple. I simply keep an eye on your mouth and watch as you're tongue with every syllable you speak. If you want to be difficult, I could tickle you.
*Starts laughing before covering her mouth with her hand slowly, her eyes sparkling with excitement. *

That's a little dramatic, yeah? Besides, I'm not ticklish. :b
__________________
I come here to write, to loose myself in the amazing stories on this site, and to enjoy myself. It's like stepping into another world when I come here, and I love that about Lit. But here lately, it just doesn't feel the same. Maybe it's my lack of threads, maybe it's my loss of friends. I don't really know, but I want to enjoy Lit again. That's the only thing I ask for.


When I come here, it's like an escape from the real world. This is who I am, who I want to be. I don't have to hide my true self, or be judged for what I enjoy doing. I like coming here, and the people make me feel plenty welcome. So I think I'll stay a while. c:

Looking for something good to read? Want to try a thread with me? Take a look through my house, my writing, and send me a line? Prefer things more private? Send me a pm

Smiley's House of Love <----- There's some good reading material here (:

 

Old 11-18-2012, 02:33 AM   #44410
Britwitch
'Tis the season of giving
 
Britwitch's Avatar
 
Britwitch is online now
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Under the mistletoe
Posts: 21,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by choklatekoneko View Post
Giggles loudly at all the commotion she causes, which makes her laugh at FD, sliding off of him as she then hops into Brit's lap, purring softly, her back arching comfortably as she stretched.
Strokes the kitty behind the ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
I think I'm turning...! Wait... Kitty!

Grumbles softly

Gets up with a groan, dusting himself off

I'm going to get sharp pointy things. Your ass is grass kitty.
Looks from FD to Neko with a slightly amused expression, whispering to the kitty

Not sure how much protection I can offer in all honesty...you might want to hide somewhere!
__________________
 

Old 11-18-2012, 02:34 AM   #44411
choklatekoneko
Bad, Bad Kitty.
 
choklatekoneko's Avatar
 
choklatekoneko is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hissing against the handcuffs.
Posts: 2,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
I think I'm turning...! Wait... Kitty!

Grumbles softly



Gets up with a groan, dusting himself off

I'm going to get sharp pointy things. Your ass is grass kitty.
She meeps innocently before sticking her tongue out at him, smirking a bit.


I didn't do anything. I've been in Brit's lap the whole time.

She heard Brit and smiled.

I'm not scared. I did nothing wrong.

She smirked back at FD, purring from the scratching.
__________________
Mew?


|The THREADS|








 

Old 11-18-2012, 02:38 AM   #44412
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame
 
Firmhanded_Daddy's Avatar
 
Firmhanded_Daddy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by choklatekoneko View Post
She meeps innocently before sticking her tongue out at him, smirking a bit.


I didn't do anything. I've been in Brit's lap the whole time.

She heard Brit and smiled.

I'm not scared. I did nothing wrong.

She smirked back at FD, purring from the scratching.
Oh, my fault. Hmmm.

Turns around is if he were going to walk away. Then spins, depositing an ice cube right down the kitty's shirt
 

Old 11-18-2012, 02:40 AM   #44413
The_Spectre
Who?
 
The_Spectre's Avatar
 
The_Spectre is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley8022 View Post
*Starts laughing before covering her mouth with her hand slowly, her eyes sparkling with excitement. *

That's a little dramatic, yeah? Besides, I'm not ticklish. :b
*raise and eyebrow*

Oh I think we've established that I don't have to tickle you to make you smile or laugh.

By the way, this dramatic.



*tugs on her hand*
__________________
Dance off, bro. Me and you...
 

Old 11-18-2012, 02:41 AM   #44414
choklatekoneko
Bad, Bad Kitty.
 
choklatekoneko's Avatar
 
choklatekoneko is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hissing against the handcuffs.
Posts: 2,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
Oh, my fault. Hmmm.

Turns around is if he were going to walk away. Then spins, depositing an ice cube right down the kitty's shirt
Smiles happily as she sees him start to walk away, but is surprised as she suddenly feels the cold down her shirt making her yelp, jumping off of Brit's lap, squirming to get it out of her shirt. After a long moment, it does, and falls to the floor almost nearly melted. She whimpers loudly, glaring at FD for a long moment before sitting at Brit's feet.
__________________
Mew?


|The THREADS|








 

Old 11-18-2012, 02:50 AM   #44415
smiley8022
Lost at Sea
 
smiley8022's Avatar
 
smiley8022 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In a fucked up world.
Posts: 5,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Spectre View Post
*raise and eyebrow*

Oh I think we've established that I don't have to tickle you to make you smile or laugh.

By the way, this dramatic.



*tugs on her hand*
*Arches an eyebrow as well, glancing at the picture before bursting out laughing, covering her mouth as she can't contain the laughter. When he tugs on her hand, she takes a seat on the floor beside him with a bright smile.*

Oh gosh, that was perfect.
__________________
I come here to write, to loose myself in the amazing stories on this site, and to enjoy myself. It's like stepping into another world when I come here, and I love that about Lit. But here lately, it just doesn't feel the same. Maybe it's my lack of threads, maybe it's my loss of friends. I don't really know, but I want to enjoy Lit again. That's the only thing I ask for.


When I come here, it's like an escape from the real world. This is who I am, who I want to be. I don't have to hide my true self, or be judged for what I enjoy doing. I like coming here, and the people make me feel plenty welcome. So I think I'll stay a while. c:

Looking for something good to read? Want to try a thread with me? Take a look through my house, my writing, and send me a line? Prefer things more private? Send me a pm

Smiley's House of Love <----- There's some good reading material here (:

 

Old 11-18-2012, 03:08 AM   #44416
The_Spectre
Who?
 
The_Spectre's Avatar
 
The_Spectre is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley8022 View Post
*Arches an eyebrow as well, glancing at the picture before bursting out laughing, covering her mouth as she can't contain the laughter. When he tugs on her hand, she takes a seat on the floor beside him with a bright smile.*

Oh gosh, that was perfect.
Told ya.

*moves finger along her hand that covers her mouth trying to gently pry it away*

Aren't we keeping our ground?
__________________
Dance off, bro. Me and you...
 

Old 11-18-2012, 03:29 AM   #44417
smiley8022
Lost at Sea
 
smiley8022's Avatar
 
smiley8022 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In a fucked up world.
Posts: 5,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Spectre View Post
Told ya.

*moves finger along her hand that covers her mouth trying to gently pry it away*

Aren't we keeping our ground?
*Slowly moves her hand away from her mouth, allowing his finger to move it away from her face as she smiles while arching a brow at him.*

Keeping our ground?
__________________
I come here to write, to loose myself in the amazing stories on this site, and to enjoy myself. It's like stepping into another world when I come here, and I love that about Lit. But here lately, it just doesn't feel the same. Maybe it's my lack of threads, maybe it's my loss of friends. I don't really know, but I want to enjoy Lit again. That's the only thing I ask for.


When I come here, it's like an escape from the real world. This is who I am, who I want to be. I don't have to hide my true self, or be judged for what I enjoy doing. I like coming here, and the people make me feel plenty welcome. So I think I'll stay a while. c:

Looking for something good to read? Want to try a thread with me? Take a look through my house, my writing, and send me a line? Prefer things more private? Send me a pm

Smiley's House of Love <----- There's some good reading material here (:

 

Old 11-18-2012, 03:42 AM   #44418
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame
 
Firmhanded_Daddy's Avatar
 
Firmhanded_Daddy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,299
LT:

New thread started hmmm now bed or not?
 

Old 11-18-2012, 03:45 AM   #44419
Britwitch
'Tis the season of giving
 
Britwitch's Avatar
 
Britwitch is online now
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Under the mistletoe
Posts: 21,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
LT:

New thread started hmmm now bed or not?
whispers mischievously

I think you'll find the real question is...sleep or not
__________________
 

Old 11-18-2012, 03:48 AM   #44420
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame
 
Firmhanded_Daddy's Avatar
 
Firmhanded_Daddy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britwitch View Post
whispers mischievously

I think you'll find the real question is...sleep or not
perks a brow with a slow grin

You planning to answer it for me?
 

Old 11-18-2012, 03:49 AM   #44421
choklatekoneko
Bad, Bad Kitty.
 
choklatekoneko's Avatar
 
choklatekoneko is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hissing against the handcuffs.
Posts: 2,919
Bitch no one cares about you.
__________________
Mew?


|The THREADS|








 

Old 11-18-2012, 03:50 AM   #44422
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame
 
Firmhanded_Daddy's Avatar
 
Firmhanded_Daddy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by choklatekoneko View Post
Bitch no one cares about you.
pout

no one cares about me!
 

Old 11-18-2012, 03:51 AM   #44423
Britwitch
'Tis the season of giving
 
Britwitch's Avatar
 
Britwitch is online now
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Under the mistletoe
Posts: 21,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
perks a brow with a slow grin

You planning to answer it for me?
winks

...maybe...depends on whether you feel sleepy or whether you feel...something else...
__________________
 

Old 11-18-2012, 03:54 AM   #44424
The_Spectre
Who?
 
The_Spectre's Avatar
 
The_Spectre is offline
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley8022 View Post
*Slowly moves her hand away from her mouth, allowing his finger to move it away from her face as she smiles while arching a brow at him.*

Keeping our ground?
*keep hand on her, his thumb move softly over her hand*

Well to be honest, I thought there would some challenge in taking you hand away. I can't blame you though, I'm just so irresistible.

*inches a bit closer*
__________________
Dance off, bro. Me and you...
 

Old 11-18-2012, 03:54 AM   #44425
choklatekoneko
Bad, Bad Kitty.
 
choklatekoneko's Avatar
 
choklatekoneko is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hissing against the handcuffs.
Posts: 2,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmhanded_Daddy View Post
pout

no one cares about me!
Tilts her head, giggling as she pounces him, biting his neck, letting her hands run down to between his thighs giving a light squeeze.

That's for throwing an icecube down my shirt!
__________________
Mew?


|The THREADS|








 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:16 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.