Old 03-10-2012, 08:14 PM   #1
showher
Virgin
 
showher is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 19
Post Mother son incest.

It appears that my incest stories draw about twice as many readers as Loving wife stories. Has anyone noticed this, and if so, do you think that a large number of folks harbor an incest longing. I refer to both male and female. I'd like comments from both.
Thank you,
Showher
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-10-2012, 08:16 PM   #2
kristine81
Virgin
 
kristine81 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 12
There's certainly an attraction to the whole "taboo" train of thought.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-10-2012, 08:20 PM   #3
lovebustymom
Experienced
 
lovebustymom is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 35
i would definately be included in this
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-10-2012, 08:52 PM   #4
sr71plt
Literotica Guru
 
sr71plt's Avatar
 
sr71plt is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 34,919
As, I think, one of the few sites that welcomes incest stories, it would seem the incest readers predominate here. I certainly can't remember the last time anyone asked to have a misplaced story found for them that wasn't incest--and usually mother-son. It's getting a bit laughable.
__________________
______________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-10-2012, 09:09 PM   #5
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 20,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by showher View Post
It appears that my incest stories draw about twice as many readers as Loving wife stories. Has anyone noticed this, and if so, do you think that a large number of folks harbor an incest longing. I refer to both male and female. I'd like comments from both.
Thank you,
Showher
Yup, incest is by far the biggest draw here. Most likely because you can read anonymously so know one can find out about the family kinks they have. My incest stories out draw my BDSM stories 10 to 1 and within incest Mother/son is by far the biggest.
__________________
Something "real men" should know.

The queen is the most powerful piece in the game of chess and frequently has to protect the rather weak king.

Just like in real life.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-10-2012, 09:09 PM   #6
showher
Virgin
 
showher is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 19
Post

I'm trying to gain some insight into this practice to further my writing knowledge. Please be more open and truthful with your thoughts.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-11-2012, 10:32 AM   #7
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 20,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by showher View Post
I'm trying to gain some insight into this practice to further my writing knowledge. Please be more open and truthful with your thoughts.
The practice of incest? Or of writing it? I write it, but have nothing to go by in r/l except I do enjoy the fantasy.

If you want some "research into this. There is a thread called incest is best over in the fetish forum. Post there with any question you have. They will be happy to fill you in.
__________________
Something "real men" should know.

The queen is the most powerful piece in the game of chess and frequently has to protect the rather weak king.

Just like in real life.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-16-2012, 10:00 PM   #8
BonnevilleFlats
Really Experienced
 
BonnevilleFlats is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by showher View Post
I'm trying to gain some insight into this practice to further my writing knowledge. Please be more open and truthful with your thoughts.
I assume you would like to know about why people are attracted to these stories.

I don't believe that the majority of the readers of this genre have engaged in incest or have fantasies involving members of their own family. But there is a fascination with the taboo nature and the majority of readers of that genre are turned on by the idea itself, not their own mother, father, siblings or children. About the furthest most people would take the incest taboo in real life is role play with a partner who is unrelated to them.

I read the mother/son stories and have my own ideas about why they are so popular.

1) The sexual attraction unfolds slowly with neither party being fully aware of what is happening and denying to themselves the potential explosion until it is too late. Most of the stories feature a mother and son living together in close quarters. They catch glimpses of the other person undressing or in the shower, are turned on by it but then attempt to deny those feelings. However, the sexual attraction escalates and is far more powerful than each person's ability to keep it under control and not violate the taboo. In most situations we have control over who we choose to get involved with. But in these stories both parties are swept away by a passion that, if they could control it, neither person would choose. Slow and gradual seduction beyond either person's control is the key to making the story work. The whole idea of being totally swept away in a sexual situation that is not only taboo in every society but that you yourself KNOW is wrong is a huge part of the appeal of this genre. The gradual but total loss of control is key.

2) When an incest story is done right it captures the psychological dimensions of the relationship. This is done through careful characterization. The reader's curiousity should be satisfied. The "how" and "why" questions are what fascinates the reader. How do two adults get swept up in such an overwhelming passion? Why did it happen to these two people when 95% of those in a similar situation would never cross that line?

3) The emotional connection precedes the physical. Both participants are already two of the most significant people in their life. However, something has gone awry in the relationship that leaves them vulnerable to consumating it. It is familial love that has somehow gone off track and become eroticized. What is it about their family and their own relationship that made them vulnerable? Remember, both participants are adults and both consent to the situation.

From you comment I assume you would like to write more effective taboo stories but because you are not turned on by them yourself you would like to know what makes them work. I would suggest reading the work of some of the more popular authors in that genre. However, do not read these stories like somebody looking to be turned on. Instead, read them like a writer. Take note of how the tension builds and how the characters are developed. Alwayswantedto and BaronDeSade are both outstanding writers who happen to write stories in this genre.

Last edited by BonnevilleFlats : 03-16-2012 at 10:08 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-17-2012, 07:38 AM   #9
Zero_Nullnix
Virgin
 
Zero_Nullnix is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Herts, UK
Posts: 6
My first story series here is a mother/son incest romance. I've been staggered by how many people have read it and by the volume and enthusiastic nature of the feedback I've received. It definitely seems to be a very popular niche.

To be honest it is also one of my favourites as a reader.
__________________
My Literotica efforts: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2012, 05:26 AM   #10
matharasi2
Experienced
 
matharasi2 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 40
REAL mother son couple

Incest is popular as its often about women you know well and who already love you.

I read a lot about guys who had desires, especially for their mothers, but did not know what to do.

I used to have similar desires for my mother for many years but repressed them. Then I found out about other REAL mother son couples, so knew it was possible, and slowly let my mother know how I felt, and she actually felt the same. For others I say don't listen to everyone online, follow your own heart. Test the waters and see how your mother feels. If she accepts your advances, keep going (but slowly if you want a long term love thing, or fast if you want a lust thing before she changes her mind), but just be careful about her feelings as you don't want to ruin your relationship if nothing happens. However, once you have sex, it does change things. Worst case she is unhappy and it becomes a one-night thing, best case you become lovers.

I took me a year to slowly seduce my mother. But now our life is incredible. We make love all the time and it is amazing. Best of all, SHE wanted to get pregnant by me, despite fact it would make our relationship public, but our love was so intense and strong we DID have a gorgeous baby together (no health problems despite what everyone writes on internet), and we now live as husband and wife. In fact we are actively trying for a another baby.

Words cannot described how incredible it is, especially when some of our friends come over who knew us before as mother and son and now accept and socialize with us as a couple (especially my mothers friends as they are life long friends and do not tell our past relationship to public but always introduce us as a couple and even to this day it is thrilling when we go around their house and meet any new relatives or friends for first time).

Anyway, I know my situation is very rare, and most relationships do not progress to that level, but even so mother-son consentual love is still amazing and worth pursuing if you can.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2012, 08:12 PM   #11
duckandbunny79
Really Really Experienced
 
duckandbunny79's Avatar
 
duckandbunny79 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by matharasi2 View Post
(no health problems despite what everyone writes on internet),
Everyone is free to live as they wish as are you. However can I just point out that the health problems are not simply what people write about on the internet.

They are medical facts, if you are real and if you have a child with no medical problems, excellent, but that does not disprove any science.

There is always a random chance of health problems in any pregnancy, what the science validates is that those chances increase the closer the genetic link. It does not translate to a certainty of a health problem. But the lack of a health problem once does not prove that it will not happen the next time.

Like I say we all make choices but the sentence in brackets is the one that erked me to write as it sounded like you where equating science with gossip and the two are not the same. Science can't give certainty nor is it the answer to all things but it can tell you the odds.

Just a pet bugbear of mine.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2012, 01:40 AM   #12
SevenSquared
Really Really Experienced
 
SevenSquared is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 332
First of, I was to make it clear I don't condone Incest in any way and what d&b says is absolutely true.

However, I have always found it fascinating that people with serious genetic illnesses highly likely to be passed down to their children are allowed - even encouraged - to have children, but it is used as a reason to make incest illegal in nearly all countries.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2012, 05:07 AM   #13
duckandbunny79
Really Really Experienced
 
duckandbunny79's Avatar
 
duckandbunny79 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 476
I think that's because you can't legislate for Sterilisation, where as you can for marrage.

I neither condone or condem incest, people are free to do how they please and in the end for most it's a fantasy, that involves a fantasy family member not their real family members, but regardless even if it real I don't condem it.

My point was more about using an anecdote to try and disprove science. In the end though it seams like this particular member has just pasted the same thing onto alot of out of date threads, so maybe I should not have taken him so seriously.

Back to your point, stopping someone marrying is fairly easy as it requires 3rd and 4th parties, stopping people having kids requires a type of policing that is impossible, ie someone to be in every bedroom.

Then there is the matter of subjecting individuals to medical treatment without their concent.

People see teenage pregnancy as a problem yet practically it's very solvable, every girl given the 3 year pill from 15 onwards, bit like the way we all get tetanus (medical exceptions taken into account). However imagine the outcry.

Legislating to wipe out genetic mutations, would be an even bigger step than this and not likely in any country that is even close to being a democracy.

There are lots of things we could do practically but it would require trampling all over individuals rights, ie crime could be reduced dramatically if everyone had a GPS implant, the minute a crime happens, just check all the implants in that area at that time. Bang there is you man or a group of 5 suspects that could be whitled down by any decent cop in a matter of minutes.

But lets face it people are not going to buy into that, although current mobile tech indicates a shift in this, however a theif would just refuse to take his mobile. Anyway I think I've gone way off topic.

;-)
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2012, 05:21 AM   #14
matharasi2
Experienced
 
matharasi2 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckandbunny79 View Post
Everyone is free to live as they wish as are you. However can I just point out that the health problems are not simply what people write about on the internet.

They are medical facts, if you are real and if you have a child with no medical problems, excellent, but that does not disprove any science.

There is always a random chance of health problems in any pregnancy, what the science validates is that those chances increase the closer the genetic link. It does not translate to a certainty of a health problem. But the lack of a health problem once does not prove that it will not happen the next time.

Like I say we all make choices but the sentence in brackets is the one that erked me to write as it sounded like you where equating science with gossip and the two are not the same. Science can't give certainty nor is it the answer to all things but it can tell you the odds.

Just a pet bugbear of mine.
There is a random chance of health problems in any pregnancy, incest or not, I agree, especially if there is already a family history of it e.g. heart disease or diabetes or glaucoma or pattern baldness, etc. Also, there can often skip a generation but then reappear.

Incest often occurs naturally in nature, and can produce desirable results as well as undesirable ones. It is also established practice among many animal breeders looking to enhanced certain characteristics, etc.

Point being, any first-generation "in-breeding" is unlikely to have issue, especially if there is no previous history of incest in the recent blood-lines/lineage.

:-)
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2012, 09:30 AM   #15
AdjectiveNounVerb
Really Experienced
 
AdjectiveNounVerb is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: East coast USA
Posts: 221
I've speculated that some incest stories appeal to people who have terrible, antagonistic relationships with their actual family. "That mother and son love each other so much they have sex together! What a laughable idea! I wish my mother weren't a soulless emotionally abusive harpy who made my childhood a living hell and continues to haunt my life now that I'm an adult. It must be nice to have incestuous urges instead of matricidal ones." is the thought process I'm envisioning.

Plus, incest is as close as you can get to having sex with yourself and will remain so until human cloning exists. Besides masturbation, I mean.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2012, 09:35 AM   #16
matharasi2
Experienced
 
matharasi2 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdjectiveNounVerb View Post
I've speculated that some incest stories appeal to people who have terrible, antagonistic relationships with their actual family. "That mother and son love each other so much they have sex together! What a laughable idea! I wish my mother weren't a soulless emotionally abusive harpy who made my childhood a living hell and continues to haunt my life now that I'm an adult. It must be nice to have incestuous urges instead of matricidal ones." is the thought process I'm envisioning.

Plus, incest is as close as you can get to having sex with yourself and will remain so until human cloning exists. Besides masturbation, I mean.
Lol, is it not incest if you have sex with yourself/clone?
Also, sorry to hear your relationship, but in some cultures such as in India and Japan it's actually not as unusual as you think.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2012, 09:59 AM   #17
matharasi2
Experienced
 
matharasi2 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckandbunny79 View Post
Everyone is free to live as they wish as are you. However can I just point out that the health problems are not simply what people write about on the internet.

They are medical facts, if you are real and if you have a child with no medical problems, excellent, but that does not disprove any science.

There is always a random chance of health problems in any pregnancy, what the science validates is that those chances increase the closer the genetic link. It does not translate to a certainty of a health problem. But the lack of a health problem once does not prove that it will not happen the next time.

Like I say we all make choices but the sentence in brackets is the one that erked me to write as it sounded like you where equating science with gossip and the two are not the same. Science can't give certainty nor is it the answer to all things but it can tell you the odds.

Just a pet bugbear of mine.
Hi. This post articulates what I was trying to say...



Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreNoMore View Post
Probably the best points have to do with people being critical when they are on a sexual based web site to begin with. Yes, with the exception of children and non-consensual, people should just let everyone just be. Do as ye will, but do no harm.
Also as far as the genetics, royalty in Europe were renowned for their incestuous behavior and yet they still ruled countries. Yes, some may have ended up with quirks after decades if not centuries of incestuous behavior, but unless a seriously bad trait is in the genes, it isn't going to be passed. Mutated, maybe. The thing about incest was to prevent the strengthening of bad genes. Anyone who has dealt with dog breeding knows that there are certain breeds that have issues now because of intense in-breeding. The German Shephards have a hip problem that has become pretty much standard due to this. The problem isn't the occasional incest, but the continued incest. In the case of dogs, it would be where the same female was used to breed from the Father, then the son, then the grandson. Or the obverse with the male where they were used to impregnate the mother, then the daughter, then the granddaughters, as long he as could still breed. So in reality, the occasional incest in the family is generally not going to present any adverse issues. In the end, I believe it was two issues that made it so taboo, the history of European in-breeding of royalty, and the inflow of Christian puritanism.

All that being said, I have to admit to having a thing for my sister that goes a long way back. It all started with some playful wrestling at my Mom's after I got out of the service. We always wrestled around, but I got the move on her and she feel back on the bed and because of her hold on me, she pulled me down on top. I was laying on top of her and looked down into her eyes and my heart just fluttered. I just wanted to kiss her then, but got up and went out for a run in the woods. Like most when first faced their first incestuous thoughts, especially with a Catholic background, I was repulsed and thought I was a sick puke.
Well, many years have passed, and out of my sisters, she still has the hottest body. She has a son with Aspergers and doesn't get out much and we have had long talks and she happened to mention how hard it is to have a relationship. I told her that if she wasn't my sister, I would have asked her out. She just said, yeah, but I am. She came over the other night to see my wife and when my wife left the room and she was standing there, I looked over to her and smiled and she batted her eyes back at me. I felt that flutter. I know she was just joking but maybe that seed was planted. Though, she still goes to church and tries to do good all the time. Of course, if my wife and I had any sexual relations, I might not even be considering this, but over three years now and nothing. But that's another story.
That is good point about in-breeding. Well articulated.

My mother and I already have a young toddler and there has been no issues at all. In fact, she wanted to get pregnant by me and did a lot of research on the topic. We had no issues conceiving or during the pregnancy or birth, and hence are currently trying for our second baby. There is a lot of scare-mongering in society, for reasons you touched upon, but the reality is as you stated, as long as it is not successive there is unlikely to be a problem. Also I think nature has built in safeguards and if we were incompatible then conceiving would be harder (and if we thought our child would have issues we would have taken the conception difficulty at face value and not proceeded).

Anyway, it is incredible feeling to be joined so closely to someone you love so much and having children is natural consequence. I am particularly lucky as my relationship with mother has accepted by our close friends and family, and although some of them did express concerns at her pregnancy, raising afore mentioned issues, they have been very supportive since. In fact her fiends actively encourage her to get pregnant again soon as the bigger concern is now her age (early forties).
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2012, 04:52 PM   #18
CPBaudelaire
Experienced
 
CPBaudelaire is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Quantum-ly Entangled
Posts: 39
I think Bonneville has come very close to hitting the proverbial nail on the head. I'd add just a few other thoughts about the attraction of incest.

I think that another underlying attraction is the presumption that in and of themselves, incestuous relationships can be deeper, more connected and and therefore more emotionally intense due to the familial connection. That automatically would inject more drama into any such story. The intense emotional connection may appeal on many levels, including for those who feel they are missing that in R/L or who may have had a strained relationship with sibling or parent that they now regret. For others, the appeal may lie in the "if only" scenario, where past mutual desire is now apparent in retrospect, but was never acted on and now cannot be.
__________________
母親の恋人
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:45 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.