Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Old 11-17-2012, 02:15 AM   #51
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Quote:
....Petraeus testified that the CIA draft written in response to the raid referred to militant groups Ansar al-Shariah and al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb but those names were replaced with the word "extremist" in the final draft....Sen. Mark Udall, D-Colo., said Petraeus explained that the CIA's draft points were sent to other intelligence agencies and to some federal agencies for review. Udall said Petraeus told them the final document was put in front of all the senior agency leaders, including Petraeus, and everyone signed off on it. "The assessment that was publicly shared in unclassified talking points went through a process of editing," Udall said. "The extremist description was put in because in an unclassified document you want to be careful who you identify as being involved."
Okay, Next!

Here My Stories

The Horny Springs Saga continues.

My New Best Friend, for our VE's

Fiction writers are just liars with typing skills.

Old 11-17-2012, 02:47 AM   #52
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Here My Stories

Old 11-17-2012, 02:53 AM   #53
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

I don't care what you say, the broads in this story are lookers.

Here My Stories

Last edited by JackLuis : 11-17-2012 at 02:56 AM.

Old 11-17-2012, 10:32 AM   #54
imalickin
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obama_2012 View Post
Thanks for the vote!

And it won't even be worth the paper it's printed on.

Old 11-17-2012, 10:35 AM   #55
blobfish
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
It's not an alt -- it's just someone you're too dumb to not have on iggy.
He doesn't post very often, so I don't bother.

Old 11-17-2012, 11:21 AM   #56
Squibbs
Titty fucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
It's not an alt -- it's just someone you're too dumb to not have on iggy.
Speaking of somebody who is too dumb to not have someone on iggy...

Old 11-17-2012, 05:56 PM   #57
LadyFunkenstein
Da Nazz

I am a staunch Dem, yet I knew this story spin was bullshit as it happened. In fact I wrote a lengthy post elsewhere around 9/15. Bottom line is, any time we hear that people overseas are acting a certain way because they hate our freedom/free speech, etc, you are hearing a crock of shit. (Thats how I knew the Pussy Riot story was a crock of shit too.) Dems do it, Reps do it. This US Policy Spin 101. The al Q flag was flying in Libya ever since they -al Q- helped to topple qadaffi. This whole deal was.obviously a fuck you to the US. Anyone who believed the shitty movie trailer story should beat his/her head into a concrete wall.

Old 11-17-2012, 07:14 PM   #58
Sanity Sam
Fluffy Nutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFunkenstein View Post
I am a staunch Dem, yet I knew this story spin was bullshit as it happened. In fact I wrote a lengthy post elsewhere around 9/15. Bottom line is, any time we hear that people overseas are acting a certain way because they hate our freedom/free speech, etc, you are hearing a crock of shit. (Thats how I knew the Pussy Riot story was a crock of shit too.) Dems do it, Reps do it. This US Policy Spin 101. The al Q flag was flying in Libya ever since they -al Q- helped to topple qadaffi. This whole deal was.obviously a fuck you to the US. Anyone who believed the shitty movie trailer story should beat his/her head into a concrete wall.
only one of the reasons I love you

Old 11-17-2012, 08:35 PM   #59
vetteman
Forged In Fire

Quote:
On of the few libs here for which there is real hope. She isn't afraid to be out of lockstep with the others.

Old 11-17-2012, 08:51 PM   #60
LadyFunkenstein
Da Nazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSYBODY-II View Post
only one of the reasons I love you
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteman View Post
On of the few libs here for which there is real hope. She isn't afraid to be out of lockstep with the others.
Don't extend too many accolades, boys, I distinctly recall both of you burying your heads in the sand over obvious Bush press manipulations. You are no better than the lefties here.

Old 11-17-2012, 09:01 PM   #61
Liar
now with 17% more class

Quote:
Is the theory that the attack was revenge for the killing of al-Libbi still in play? Always seemed like the most plausible scenario to me.

Old 11-17-2012, 09:09 PM   #62
LadyFunkenstein
Da Nazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liar View Post
Is the theory that the attack was revenge for the killing of al-Libbi still in play? Always seemed like the most plausible scenario to me.
I don't have a theory about why (though I can speculate, and if I do speculate I think that revenge theory is false), and I haven't paid attention to the why theories other people have postulated. I'm just saying I spotted the what-really-happened facts and the bullshit from the start.

Old 11-18-2012, 06:05 AM   #63
Sanity Sam
Fluffy Nutter

Quote:
Don't extend too many accolades, boys, I distinctly recall both of you burying your heads in the sand over obvious Bush press manipulations. You are no better than the lefties here.
I dont recall that, feel fee to show me....if you can, I will gladly say......I WAS WRONG!

OTOH, there is a huge DIFFERENCE between MANIPULATIONS and FEINTS

and

OUTRIGHT LIES and DISTORTIONS of facts.......perpetrated over WEEKS and longer

Old 11-18-2012, 07:09 AM   #64
Sanity Sam
Fluffy Nutter

Old 11-18-2012, 09:09 AM   #65
miles
No Tolerance For Stupid

Petraeus' extracockular activities are a convenient cover for the Benghazi coverup. The media cant get enough of it. The scenario reminds me of the steamy letters the President almost used against the Chief of Staff in Seven Days in May.

Old 11-18-2012, 10:08 AM   #66
Ulaven_Demorte
Non-Prophet Organization

Quote:
Originally Posted by miles View Post
Petraeus' extracockular activities are a convenient cover for the Benghazi coverup. The media cant get enough of it. The scenario reminds me of the steamy letters the President almost used against the Chief of Staff in Seven Days in May.
Yes, Petraeus started an extra-marital affair a year ago to distract everyone from Bengazi.

Jesus you're one ignorant fuck.
Men are expendable; women and children are not. A tribe or a nation can lose a high percentage of its men and still pick up the pieces and go onů as long as the women and children are saved. But if you fail to save the women and children, you've had it, you're done, you're through! You join Tyrannosaurus Rex, one more breed that bilged its final test. - Robert Heinlein, "The Pragmatics of Patriotism"

"God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players [i.e. everybody], to being involved in an obscure and complex variant of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time." - Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett, "Good Omens"

Old 11-18-2012, 10:11 AM   #67
Sanity Sam
Fluffy Nutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulaven_Demorte View Post
Yes, Petraeus started an extra-marital affair a year ago to distract everyone from Bengazi.

STFU, NIGGER UD,

Lets talk sIGNING STATEMENTS

Old 11-18-2012, 10:12 AM   #68
Ulaven_Demorte
Non-Prophet Organization

Wasting your time Dizzybooby, screaming at the wind. This alt went on ignore as soon as I saw it.
Men are expendable; women and children are not. A tribe or a nation can lose a high percentage of its men and still pick up the pieces and go onů as long as the women and children are saved. But if you fail to save the women and children, you've had it, you're done, you're through! You join Tyrannosaurus Rex, one more breed that bilged its final test. - Robert Heinlein, "The Pragmatics of Patriotism"

"God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players [i.e. everybody], to being involved in an obscure and complex variant of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time." - Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett, "Good Omens"

Old 11-18-2012, 10:15 AM   #69
derpybody
Loves Spam

busybody proves what a mindless drone and what a lame ditto head he is, all the time he has his little vetteman sniffing his soiled panties.haha!

Old 11-18-2012, 10:44 AM   #70
phrodeau
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSYBODY-II View Post
That's quite all right busybody. You can go back to sleep.

Don't mind the church bells.

Old 11-18-2012, 11:02 AM   #71
Sanity Sam
Fluffy Nutter

Dems wanted to impeach Bush over the 5 guys at Abu Gharib in a Naked Pyramid but want to ignore Benghazi where 4 Americans were killed.

Old 11-18-2012, 11:07 AM   #72
garbage can
North by Northeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulaven_Demorte View Post

Did you explain this to your co-workers? If so, they must've been impressed.

Old 11-18-2012, 12:12 PM   #73
Ulaven_Demorte
Non-Prophet Organization

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbage can View Post
Did you explain this to your co-workers? If so, they must've been impressed.
There are several things I don't talk about at work and discourage those who work for me from talking about. Religion, politics, and other people's significant others/families.

It just causes problems that are completely avoidable.

Here though, I can point out exactly how fucking stupid someone like miles is without worrying about it impacting my life in any way whatsoever.