She didn't wanna marry (open to one dominant male)

Hannah18

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 26, 2010
Posts
4,657
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I needa guy who is strict and controlling, and forceful, the basic idea for my story is that our parents died a year ago, leaving me in your charge, I am now at the tender age of eighteen and you are trying to marry me off.. I rebel against this.. you end up stepping in to teach me a lesson and steal my virginity.. we eventually form a relationship.
We are wealthy and have a lot of money.

I like a big build up.

Year: 1880
Name: Isabel
Age: Eighteen
Height: 5"2
Looks. Long dark brown hair that when loose curls all the way down my back, but is usually kept in a tight bun and large brown eyes, 32B, slim and petite. White creamy skin.

Background info:
Isabel and her brothers parents passed away last year and ever since then she had been left under the firm but fair care of her older brother, however they had many disagreements recently, mainly about who Isabel was to marry. Isabel was ahead of her time, thinking that women deserved equal rights to men and she refused to settle much to her brothers displeasure. Today he is meeting a potential suitor but Isabel has a plan to scare him off.

IC:
Isabel stands in front of her big brothers mirror as she slides on a pair of his dress trousers, she knew that the man he was interviewing was after a submissive wife, one who would look good on his side, something that Isabel had no interest in, he would certainly not accept his wife wearing trousers… mind you neither would her brother.. the only downside is that she would most certainly be punished. Isabel surveys herself in the mirror, the creamy soft flesh of her breasts showing out of the top of her brothers shirt.

Isabel walks downstairs as she hears the men chatting and laughing in the room, taking a deep breath to calm herself down, as she pulls out her clip, freeing her mass of hair and shaking it around, she pushes open the door to the study.

“I want a traditional women one who knows her place a…” she hears the man say.

“And I want a man that is not a complete pig” she says cheekily as she storms in knowing she would pay for this after he left.
 
Richard stood in front of a huge portrait hanging over the fireplace, looking up at it gazing at it intently, memories of that day playing back in his mind. He carefully looked at every detail, noticing things he'd never seen before. The four people on the portrait were him, his sister, Isabel, and their deceased parents. He looked at her sister smiling at her smile, the smile he hadn't seen in such a long time, a smile he yearned to see again. He moved his sight to their parents and without saying anything asked for their help with his sister.

A knock came at the door, taking his attention away from the portrait and to the doorway into the living room. "Sir, a Mr. Smith is here to see you." The old servant announced. "Ah excellent please show him in." Richard replied and looked at the portrait one more time. "And could you please tell Isabel she has a guest." He added grinning before walking away.

"Charles!" Richard exclaimed and greeted the man with handshake and a hug. "I was beginning to think you weren't coming." He said smiling and waving the man servant away. "Have a seat, can I offer you a drink?" The man nodded and took a seat on the couch. Richard poured two glasses of their finest brandy from the bar and gave the man his. "Isabel will be down in no time." He assured him and took a drink. "So before you meet her tell me what exactly are you looking for in a woman?" He asked intrigued in his definition of his perfect woman.

"Well, I can't really say its anything different that what any other man wants." Charles raised his glass and took a drink. "A young and beautiful woman that would be the envy of other men. But other then that, I want a traditional women one who knows her place and treats her husband like the king he is. A woman that will bend to his every whim." He added grinning at Richard.

“And I want a man that is not a complete pig" came his sisters voice from the door.

"Isabel!!" Richard exclaimed, looking at her entire outfit. "What on earth do you think you are doing dressed like that?!" He stood up from the couch and walked towards her, his face felt like it was on fire from the anger and embarrassment. He took her by the arm and forcefully pulled her from the room. "Please excuse her I don't know what's gotten into her, please don't go anywhere she'll be right back." He added with a smile before returning to his sister.

Richard dragged Isabel into the dining room and threw her against a cabinet. "What is wrong with you Isabel? I finally get a suitor to come all the way here to meet you and this is how you greet him?" He asked with anger in his voice, his face still on fire and his hand shaking. "I want you to go upstairs and change right now into something more appropriate for a young lady meeting her possible husband." Hpointed up stairs and waiting for her response, staring at her intently.
 
Isabel gasps as he grabs a hold of her arm, but she had not expected any different she knew he would be annoyed and furious, but she also knew that no man; especially one like this would want her after she made such a spectacle, she knew his type and so she knew that he wouldn’t want a wife who’s behaviour was unpredictable and that he could not keep inline and that is the impression she wanted, she was not ready to be courted yet let alone married.

She whimpers as Richard throws her back against the cabinet.. not hard but enough to get the message across, she bites on her plump pink lip fearfully as she shrinks backwards.

What is wrong with you Isabel? I finally get a suitor to come all the way here to meet you and this is how you greet him?" he snaps at her.

She opens her mouth to respond but he doesn’t give her the opportunity to do so. He always did that never giving her a chance to respond to what he said. Demanding that Isabel go upstairs and change. She glances up at him as he pointed towards the stairs, his eyes boring into her, making her shiver from the intensity, her mouth suddenly dry and unable to form words, just as she always did when she was worried or nervous.

“With all due respect, no” she says her voice slightly shaky as it was rare she stood up to her brother, but she felt very strongly about this. “No. I do not wish to marry yet, you know this, I am not ready” she begins, her voice slowly becoming more steady as she steps away from the cabinet, straighting up her eyes still trained on the floor.

“ I have told you this multiple times, I do not want a husband and you cannot make me see him, never mind marry him, I shall not change until you get rid of him and dispose of this ridiculous notion from your head.” She snaps at him, her eyes locking up onto his own as she raises one hand upwards pushing his shoulders back hard, as she grows more and more confident in herself.

“Get rid of him Richard” she commands.
 
"No?" He repeated, glaring at her. He couldn't believe she was doing this to him now, just as her potential suitor sitting in the next room. In a hushed voice he continued. "I don't remember asking you if you wanted to marry him or not."

He walked back towards her and grabbed her by the arm once again then dragged her against the wall opposite the cabinets, out of sight from anyone that might wish to peek through the hallway from the study. "Did you forget I am now the head if this house?" He moved both arms to either side of her head and pinned her against the wall. "You will marry who I say and when I say." He almost growled at her.

Even though he knew this was the tradition in the time and especially in their family he knew deep inside it was wrong to marry her off to some stranger but he had no other choice.

Just as he was about to continue his scolding he heard the front door open. Immediately he walked away from Isabel and towards the door. "Charles? Where... Where are you going? Please have another scotch Isabel will be right back."

"I'm sorry Richard I'm not sure this will work out. No amount of good looks can change the fact that she's... A wild... beast and still needs some training." Charles turned around and walked away.

Hearing him call her a wild beast was more than he could handle. Yes she was stubborn and difficult but it gave him no right to insult his sister. As much as he wanted to walk out there and beat the life out of him he still had Isabel to take care of.

He turned back towards her. "Damn it Isabel you must be real proud of yourself, scaring off another one." He waved his arm at the door.

He walked back to her and gripped her tightly by the arms. "Trust me when I say I won't let you get away with this Isabel. You embarrassed me in front of an important guest and you won't be getting off that easy." He looked deep into her eyes with rage in his then threw her against the wall and walked away.
 
Isabel looks fearfully at her older brother as he glares at her, as much as she hated to admit it, she was scared of him and also she respected him, he was the head of their household and had been for many years and that alone forced respect or serious repurcussions. Which is why it must be clear just how important this actually was to Isabel, because she had gone against his wishes and earned the dissaproval.

She whimpers as he pushes her up against the cabinet, she twists as he pins her arms to the side of her head. Struggling to get free. "Well maybe you should try asking me!" She exclaims. "I should at least have some sort of say in who I spend the rest of my life with" she fumes, her eyes blazing with anger. Honestly, Isabel was a romantic at heart, she dreamed of finding a man who loved her for her, who would protect her and look out for her, not a man who just wanted a pretty wife to show off and to share his bed at night.

He doesn't reply though. For suddenly he is gone and Isabel is left alone in the room. She hears muffled voices and assumes that it is charles her brother is talking too hopefully he is leaving. She catches the end of the conversation though and hears the door slam behind him and a smug smile crosses her face.

She waits for the anger and scolding she is sure to receive. As he re enters she gulps slightly, before straightening up and masking her feelings her face becoming hard, her eeyes the only thing giving away the hurt and fear. "Yes actually, he obviously was a complete and utter pig" she states

But as her brother storms towards her she immediatly clamps her lips shut. "Oww" she mutters as he grabs her arms too tight and rages at her though she had no idea what he meant, she knew it was no idle threat. "Please.." She begins hating the arguing with her brother, but he doesn't stop to listen as he pushes her away.

Isabel flys backwards, landing against the wall her head crashing into the cold concrete causing her to cry out as pain washes over her. It wasn't particully hard but it stung. Tears fill her eyes as she glances up at Richard for sympathy but he is already gone.

She sniffles loudly as she walks quickly up to her bedroom, slamming the door loudly behind her in an act of defiance. She strips quickly of her mens clothes, feeling uncomfotable and awkward, her underwear and corset underneath, she didn't have much to do. She selects a dress and slips it over her head. Reaching back and drawing the laces tight, she figured this sight would be more pleasing to her brother and she needed to get back into his favour is there was any chance of getting out of this.
 
Back
Top