Old 11-16-2012, 09:02 PM   #43076
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by InBrightestDay View Post
Ironically, I think the fact that I'm not getting paid to write stuff actually makes the writing easier. There's far less pressure on me than there would be if there was a publisher tapping his watch.

Granted, that's just me.
If I want to write my story for this site - you see my typing sucks - would it be hard? I don't want to spend days on something that just gets rejected.

Old 11-16-2012, 10:00 PM   #43077
InBrightestDay
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy24 View Post
If I want to write my story for this site - you see my typing sucks - would it be hard? I don't want to spend days on something that just gets rejected.
Well, there are people who can help you with that, in the form of editors and other folks who may be willing to proofread your work.

Old 11-16-2012, 11:13 PM   #43078
wildxchild78
Experienced

I've met a bunch of guys online who have been much older then me (I'm 25 and they've been in their late forties and fifties) and they all love to play the daddy/daughter scenario in bed. They love when I scream out daddy and tell them to plant their seed. It's pretty sexy because the role playing extends beyond the bedroom sometimes to which is a huge turn on.

Old 11-16-2012, 11:16 PM   #43079
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo_appleby View Post
get to it, slacker
I work in IT. I slack off as much as possible!! LOL

I spent some time this evening going over ideas and notes on it with a couple of women

Old 11-16-2012, 11:32 PM   #43080
MatthewVett
Jahansuz

I guess I'll be the dissenting voice and say I've never done incest roleplay, nor would I especially want to. Just a personal preference of mine.

Old 11-16-2012, 11:43 PM   #43081
throw
Experienced

Power Tool

Howdy:

I posted this in another thread on a lark, but I thought you might like, too.

Once, I came home to the sound of a power tool coming from the back yard. My mom had taken an interest in carpentry and we had been working on a furniture project together. I went to the den which opened up to the backyard via a sliding glass door.
My mom was in the back yard, using the belt sander. She had a four-by-four propped up against a sawhorse; one end was on the sawhorse and the other was on the ground, forming a 45 degree angle. She was sanding the wood with the belt sander. Or that's what I thought at first. I quickly saw that she was actually straddling the four-by-four, sliding her hips up and down as she held the sander in place with her hands, pressing it against the wood that she was humping. She was obviously enjoying herself and the sensations of the vibrating wood against her crotch. She must have lost track of time and forgotten that I would be home.
I stood well in the shadows of the den, fairly confident that she couldn't see me, especially since it was in bright sunlight outside. After a moment she stopped and set the sander to the side. I thought she was finished, but she surprised me by lifting her shirt and bra up, revealing her breasts. She then returned to the sander and the four-by-four. With one hand she held the sander against the wood, very near her pussy. With her other she caressed her breasts and nipples.
It only took a moment of that before she began to shake, her hip movements becoming jerky. She arched her head back and moaned, which I could hear above the sound of the sander. After a moment, she turned the sander off, and sat there, her head hung, panting. Then she pulled her bra back down over her tits and pulled her shirt down.
I retreated back to the front door, as if I had just come in and went straight to the bathroom to masturbate to what I had just witnessed.

Old 11-17-2012, 02:30 AM   #43082
matharasi2
Experienced

I married my mother and made her pregnant. We want to meet other REAL couples.

I fulfilled my ultimate taboo fantasy, which was to see my mother as my official wife (and for her to willingly desire me to be her husband), marrying her in front of people that knew we were mother and son such as some life long friends and relatives, and finally making her pregnant with our baby.

I thought about it for many years before finally acting. There used to be a good forum for such people at a site called freesexyIndians before it got closed and made into a rubbish blog. Unfortunately I never posted there, as I was too scared about admitting my relationship with my mother, and feared backlash, but I often used to read comments there, and knew a few of the mother-son relationships were true, which gave me confidence in my own pursuit. However, things have changed a lot in the last two years, and I have done something I thought impossible, and I'd be interested in sharing my experience with like-minded others, if anyone wants. My experience is outlined briefly below, but I'd love to write about it in detail with any other real couples.

Thanks.

---

I publicly married my mother in a small temple in our village house a few years ago and she is now a happy wife to me and proud mother to our children. In reality I had been in love with her for many years, wooed her since my teens, and later, when I was 20-21, I finally managed to seduce her by introducing her to another couple that wanted to marry in the village but needed help.

Via helping the other couple, mother finally saw the man in me and fell in love too. We became lovers and I often fucked her as a lover, but she knew in my heart I wanted to see her as my wife. Not a secret wife. I wanted her to formally accept me as her husband and live publicly with her, and wanted our relatives to know too. This is a big taboo, especially in India, and she resisted for 2 years. It was only when she truly believed I wanted to make her pregnant out of love, and she also desired to become pregnant by me and officially acknowledge me as the father of our children, that she agreed.

As father had already gone, our marriage was not opposed as we feared and I proudly married her in front of her friends, my friends, and even some of our family attended the wedding.

Mother wanted to become pregnant straight away, as before she took precautions to prevent pregnancy, but now felt the first duty of a wife was to bear a child for her husband. She also wanted everyone in our family to know she was truly my wife and felt once she had a baby by me she would become more accepted. Initially it was hard, but now we are accepted by everyone I am proud when I see them watch her milk our baby. They even joke she looks younger and should have more children.

So all you Indian lmother overs out there, know it can happen and there is nothing greater than marrying your own mother publicly and officially and making her pregnant with your children so you are joined forever.

Last edited by matharasi2 : 11-17-2012 at 02:31 AM. Reason: title typo

Old 11-17-2012, 04:22 AM   #43083
matharasi2
Experienced

I used to have similar desires for my mother for many years but repressed them. Then I found out about other REAL mother son couples, so knew it was possible, and slowly let my mother know how I felt, and she actually felt the same. Don't listen to everyone online, follow your own heart. Test the waters and see how your mother feels. If she accepts your advances, keep going (but slowly if you want a long term love thing, or fast if you want a lust thing before she changes her mind), but just be careful about her feelings as you don't want to ruin your relationship if nothing happens. However, once you have sex, it does change things. Worst case she is unhappy and it becomes a one-night thing, best case you become lovers.

I took me a year to slowly seduce my mother. But now our life is incredible. We make love all the time and it is amazing. Best of all, SHE wanted to get pregnant by me, despite fact it would make our relationship public, but our love was so intense and strong we DID have a gorgeous baby together (no health problems despite what everyone writes on internet), and we now live as husband and wife. In fact we are actively trying for a another baby.

Words cannot described how incredible it is, especially when some of our friends come over who knew us before as mother and son and now accept and socialize with us as a couple (especially my mothers friends as they are life long friends and do not tell our past relationship to public but always introduce us as a couple and even to this day it is thrilling when we go around their house and meet any new relatives or friends for first time).

Anyway, I know my situation is very rare, and most relationships do not progress to that level, but even so mother-son consentual love is still amazing and worth pursuing if you can.

Old 11-17-2012, 05:53 AM   #43084
eric60red
Im a HEDONISTIC ALLURIST,

Quote:
Originally Posted by throw View Post
Howdy:

Once, I came home to the sound of a power tool coming from the back yard. My mom had taken an interest in carpentry and we had been working on a furniture project together. I went to the den which opened up to the backyard via a sliding glass door.
My mom was in the back yard, using the belt sander. She had a four-by-four propped up against a sawhorse; one end was on the sawhorse and the other was on the ground, forming a 45 degree angle. She was sanding the wood with the belt sander. Or that's what I thought at first. I quickly saw that she was actually straddling the four-by-four, sliding her hips up and down as she held the sander in place with her hands, pressing it against the wood that she was humping. She was obviously enjoying herself and the sensations of the vibrating wood against her crotch. She must have lost track of time and forgotten that I would be home.
I stood well in the shadows of the den, fairly confident that she couldn't see me, especially since it was in bright sunlight outside. After a moment she stopped and set the sander to the side. I thought she was finished, but she surprised me by lifting her shirt and bra up, revealing her breasts. She then returned to the sander and the four-by-four. With one hand she held the sander against the wood, very near her pussy. With her other she caressed her breasts and nipples.
It only took a moment of that before she began to shake, her hip movements becoming jerky. She arched her head back and moaned, which I could hear above the sound of the sander. After a moment, she turned the sander off, and sat there, her head hung, panting. Then she pulled her bra back down over her tits and pulled her shirt down.
I retreated back to the front door, as if I had just come in and went straight to the bathroom to masturbate to what I had just witnessed.
Now that what I call real mastubation, sounds very erotic, somebody needs to make the video.

Where have all the adorable ladies gone, who like being told that they are desired, sexy, and wanted? Come let me help you to show you how you can achieve untold pleasures :- http://www.eroprofile.com/eric60red

: I have a very dirty naughty mind, I am also bi, would you like to compare notes?

Old 11-17-2012, 09:07 AM   #43085
Kingsak
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by throw View Post
Howdy:

Now that would be very erotic to watch

Old 11-17-2012, 09:22 AM   #43086
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsak View Post
Now that would be very erotic to watch
Hmm, must not be working to hard today

Old 11-17-2012, 09:53 AM   #43087
geronimo_appleby
walking the Earth

Quote:
if it's hard then you're doing something right ...

but to answer the question, no, it isn't difficult to write a story for the site.

Old 11-17-2012, 09:58 AM   #43088
Kingsak
Loves Spam

Quote:
Hmm, must not be working to hard today
I can take a break once in a while and when I want, I'am the boss

Old 11-17-2012, 08:59 PM   #43089
InBrightestDay
Experienced

Whoa...You're Living in an Ahabscribe Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by matharasi2 View Post
I fulfilled my ultimate taboo fantasy, which was to see my mother as my official wife (and for her to willingly desire me to be her husband), marrying her in front of people that knew we were mother and son such as some life long friends and relatives, and finally making her pregnant with our baby.

I publicly married my mother in a small temple in our village house a few years ago and she is now a happy wife to me and proud mother to our children.

As father had already gone, our marriage was not opposed as we feared and I proudly married her in front of her friends, my friends, and even some of our family attended the wedding.
Wow. It's wonderful to know that you and your mother are happy, and that your children are healthy. It's especially nice that you have people around you who accept your relationship.

Quote:
This is a big taboo, especially in India
I didn't know about that. Given that Indian incest stories are kind of a sub-genre here, I had actually assumed it was more accepted in India than it is here in the West.

Anyway, again, I'm glad things worked out so well for you and your mom!

Old 11-17-2012, 10:05 PM   #43090
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

It don't seem to be accepted very well here in the US. My brother and I have to keep it secrect from everyone. That's why I come to this site.

Old 11-17-2012, 10:33 PM   #43091
SexyLitForAll
...another horny bi guy

Quote:
It don't seem to be accepted very well here in the US. My brother and I have to keep it secrect from everyone. That's why I come to this site.
That doesn't surprise me; especially if you are in the south. Lots of incest going on down there - but ya can't talk about it.

Old 11-17-2012, 10:34 PM   #43092
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLitForAll View Post
That doesn't surprise me; especially if you are in the south. Lots of incest going on down there - but ya can't talk about it.
I vacation in the south, and let me tell you, they ain't so high and mighty Christian!

Old 11-17-2012, 10:36 PM   #43093
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Quote:
That's why I come to this site and get bashed here too. I almost wish my ex would've killed me cause i'm so tired of peoples shit

Old 11-17-2012, 10:39 PM   #43094
SexyLitForAll
...another horny bi guy

Quote:
That's why I come to this site and get bashed here too. I almost wish my ex would've killed me cause i'm so tired of peoples shit
Sorry to hear that my dear - well I won't bash you, you can count on that. I have never understood why so many assholes wanna bash folks because they don't approve of the way they live. Could it be...envy??

Old 11-17-2012, 10:41 PM   #43095
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Envy maybe - or is it just heartless assholes?

Old 11-17-2012, 10:43 PM   #43096
InBrightestDay
Experienced

Quote:
As cheesy as this is going to sound, at least you have each other

Old 11-17-2012, 10:46 PM   #43097
SexyLitForAll
...another horny bi guy

Quote:
Some folks just can't tolerate others living the way they would like to live...if they had the stones to do so. So they just bitch about how immoral their subjects are. I see it all the time from hypocrytical "christians", waving their bibles in everyone's faces.

Old 11-17-2012, 10:47 PM   #43098
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Some folks just can't tolerate others living the way they would like to live...if they had the stones to do so. So they just bitch about how immoral their subjects are. I see it all the time from hypocrytical "christians", waving their bibles in everyone's faces.
YUP!!! I heard it all the time in VA and FL

Old 11-17-2012, 10:54 PM   #43099
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Don't they relize we have feelings to and that those feelings get hurt?
I don't have an outlet - this is my outlet. I'm just a girl, a human like everyone else,

Old 11-17-2012, 11:08 PM   #43100
InBrightestDay
Experienced

My Thoughts

Quote:
I think there are two reasons. First is the incest taboo itself. It's very deep-seated, pretty much a knee jerk "Eeeew!" reaction. Granted, its origins are understandable: a behavioral safeguard designed to prevent inbreeding and reduce the frequency of genetic disease, but in modern times, with contraceptives to mitigate the genetic risks, it's sort of an artifact, one which may not have much actual function these days.

The second reason, at least on the internet, is that people have a tendency to assume that folks who post about being in an incestuous relationship are in fact trolls, making it up just to get a reaction out of everyone, and people don't like trolls.

As for Christians, we're not all "high and mighty". I'm one, as it happens. For the record, I can't be sure if incest is morally wrong or just genetically dangerous. We're generally taught that it's wrong, but unlike other things considered sins (adultery, murder, stealing, etc.), I can't see any reason why incest is wrong, so long as it's consensual and both participants are over eighteen.

I've asked my own brother, who is studying to be a pastor, whether he can think of any reason consensual incest is morally wrong. He's still looking around at what theologians have said throughout the years, but unless he gives me a sound moral argument on why it's wrong, then I'm treating it the same way I treat homosexuality: I am a human, with a human's limited perspective, so I don't have the knowledge necessary to judge the couple as being right or wrong, and I don't want to crush someone's happiness unless I know that what they're doing is wrong. Their relationship, be it a gay relationship or a consensual incestuous one, is between them and God.

Hopefully that didn't come off as preachy I was trying to be as open and sincere as I could.

Closed Thread