Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-16-2012, 07:28 PM   #51
Disgustipated
Loves Pam
 
Disgustipated's Avatar
 
Disgustipated is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipman View Post
Stop deflecting and answer the question. Are you stating that you believe he told her to lie. It's a yes or no question.
He hasn't received his marching orders yet. Please check back Monday.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 07:30 PM   #52
RobDownSouth
Listen up, pardner
 
RobDownSouth's Avatar
 
RobDownSouth is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Houston TX
Posts: 41,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettebigot View Post
All of the above are failed efforts of intellectual contortionists who will say anything to justify the unjustifiable actions of people violating the public trust.
Translation: I got dem ole Scandal Envy Blues agin, mama!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 07:37 PM   #53
vetteman
Forged In Fire
 
vetteman's Avatar
 
vetteman is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: West Coast
Posts: 125,863
Who told her to lie to the American people? Why didn't she resign on principle before doing so?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 07:38 PM   #54
vetteman
Forged In Fire
 
vetteman's Avatar
 
vetteman is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: West Coast
Posts: 125,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobDownSouth View Post
Translation: I got dem ole Scandal Envy Blues agin, mama!
Not at all, none of this is surprising to me at all. She merely reflects the lack of veracity demonstrated by her boss, Obama.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 07:39 PM   #55
zipman
You talkin' to me?
 
zipman's Avatar
 
zipman is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: NYC
Posts: 32,802
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteman View Post
Who told her to lie to the American people? Why didn't she resign on principle before doing so?
Bwahahahaha.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 07:39 PM   #56
vetteman
Forged In Fire
 
vetteman's Avatar
 
vetteman is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: West Coast
Posts: 125,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrodeau View Post
The CIA works for the White House.

Do you have any real evidence that anyone in the Obama admin lied about Benghazi?
She is a cabinet member, she takes her orders from Obama.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 07:39 PM   #57
JohnnySavage
scapolo
 
JohnnySavage's Avatar
 
JohnnySavage is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: On the banks of the Potomac
Posts: 28,663
The name, Ollie North comes to mind.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 07:40 PM   #58
vetteman
Forged In Fire
 
vetteman's Avatar
 
vetteman is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: West Coast
Posts: 125,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipman View Post
Bwahahahaha.
Oath of office, public trust, means nothing to the left. We get it. keep laughing.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 07:41 PM   #59
coastal-boy
Literotica Guru
 
coastal-boy is offline
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteman View Post
Not at all, none of this is surprising to me at all. She merely reflects the lack of veracity demonstrated by her boss, Obama.
Hey Vette. The Democrats won. They won the presidency. They increased their number of seats on the Senate. They increased their number of seats in the House. That's 3 strikes big boy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 07:43 PM   #60
IrezumiKiss
Hail Hydra
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 43,246
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteman View Post
All of the above are failed efforts of intellectual contortionists who will say anything to justify the unjustifiable actions of people violating the public trust.
Rice's being black and a woman has fuck all to do with this derpsquawker-stroking Benghazi-gate crap and everything to do with your continuous butthurt and limpdick since Tuesday, November 8, 2012.

We all know why you said it like that, guy. Fake the reasons if you need help sleeping at night. You're pressed and you'll be staying that way for a loooooooooong time.

Muahahahaha.

__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" luxey313 "Long live real tits." LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 07:53 PM   #61
vetteman
Forged In Fire
 
vetteman's Avatar
 
vetteman is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: West Coast
Posts: 125,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrezumiKiss View Post
Rice's being black and a woman has fuck all to do with this derpsquawker-stroking Benghazi-gate crap and everything to do with your continuous butthurt and limpdick since Tuesday, November 8, 2012.

We all know why you said it like that, guy. Fake the reasons if you need help sleeping at night. You're pressed and you'll be staying that way for a loooooooooong time.

Muahahahaha.

The whole notion of her blackness and sex was brought up by Democrats accusing others of racism and sexism for daring to criticize her demonstrable irresponsibility, dunce.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 08:01 PM   #62
mark_j
It's A Mad, Mad, World
 
mark_j's Avatar
 
mark_j is offline
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: State of Insanity
Posts: 4,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteman View Post
All of the above are failed efforts of intellectual contortionists who will say anything to justify the unjustifiable actions of people violating the public trust.
So in the end who is really culpable?

The CIA?
State Department?
The President?

As far as it goes with Susan Rice, throwing her under the bus is stupid at best. She was doing the job that her superiors TOLD HER TO DO.

Obviously, this goes farther up the chain of command, but until someone steps up and provides proof, it is all conjecture at this point.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 08:08 PM   #63
vetteman
Forged In Fire
 
vetteman's Avatar
 
vetteman is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: West Coast
Posts: 125,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_j View Post
So in the end who is really culpable?

The CIA?
State Department?
The President?

As far as it goes with Susan Rice, throwing her under the bus is stupid at best. She was doing the job that her superiors TOLD HER TO DO.

Obviously, this goes farther up the chain of command, but until someone steps up and provides proof, it is all conjecture at this point.
So in your mind she has no responsibility to tell the truth to the American people? She's a cabinet member, she works for Obama, not the State Department or the CIA.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 08:12 PM   #64
Squibbs
Titty fucker
 
Squibbs is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by coastal-boy View Post
Hey Vette. The Democrats won. They won the presidency. They increased their number of seats on the Senate. They increased their number of seats in the House. That's 3 strikes big boy.
Yeah, well...Benghazi!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 08:20 PM   #65
vetteman
Forged In Fire
 
vetteman's Avatar
 
vetteman is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: West Coast
Posts: 125,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squibbs View Post
Yeah, well...Benghazi!
I have the Beach Bum on iggy, thanks for quoting him.

Yes he is right, the Dems won the election. America left the power of the purse in the hands of Republicans, so Obama has no mandate for spending. That being said, he did win the election but that doesn't entitle him to lie to the American people or command those subordinate to him to do so in his name. It doesn't entitle him to his own facts, or the right to manufacture them, to suit his personal political expediencies. He is required to see that the laws are faithfully executed, he's failing in his duty. She failed in hers.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 08:26 PM   #66
LillyO
Literotica Guru
 
LillyO's Avatar
 
LillyO is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: PNW
Posts: 6,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySavage View Post
The name, Ollie North comes to mind.
The name Colin Powell, Dick Cheney, George Bush, Condi Rice, and on and on come to mind.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 08:27 PM   #67
akatrex
Literotica Guru
 
akatrex's Avatar
 
akatrex is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: MOA @ 1000
Posts: 1,967
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteman View Post
Petraeus testified this morning it was "IMMEDIATELY" apparent to him who was behind the attacks, and passed that info along. Who edited his comments and told Rice to lie to the American people?

The Dem's missed the trip to Jonestown, Guyana.



But they continue to Drink the Kool Aid and chant the mantra O-Baa-Maa, O-Baa-Maa, O-Baa-Maa......................................................
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 08:29 PM   #68
IrezumiKiss
Hail Hydra
 
IrezumiKiss's Avatar
 
IrezumiKiss is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Forbidden City
Posts: 43,246
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetteman View Post
The whole notion of her blackness and sex was brought up by Democrats accusing others of racism and sexism for daring to criticize her demonstrable irresponsibility, dunce.
Cites? Links? Quotes?

No out-of-context bullshit, now!

As your racist shitstain BFF on here loves to say..."I'll wait."
__________________
Latrevo ta me gala stithi! "Viva big hips, lips, and tits!" luxey313 "Long live real tits." LadyAria

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 08:34 PM   #69
neci
Official Site Commander
 
neci's Avatar
 
neci is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: "Russia"
Posts: 28,973
what is the truth you wanted her to tell?

lay it out for me. use your own words.
__________________
woman, i have left the gb.
george w. bush
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 08:38 PM   #70
LillyO
Literotica Guru
 
LillyO's Avatar
 
LillyO is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: PNW
Posts: 6,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by neci View Post
what is the truth you wanted her to tell?

lay it out for me. use your own words.
They could care less, the object of this exercise is Susan Rice, truth has no place in this drama.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 08:44 PM   #71
neci
Official Site Commander
 
neci's Avatar
 
neci is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: "Russia"
Posts: 28,973
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyO View Post
They could care less, the object of this exercise is Susan Rice, truth has no place in this drama.
it makes my head hurt sometimes.
__________________
woman, i have left the gb.
george w. bush
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 08:48 PM   #72
cjh
. . .
 
cjh's Avatar
 
cjh is offline
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 31,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by akatrex View Post
The Dem's missed the trip to Jonestown, Guyana.



But they continue to Drink the Kool Aid and chant the mantra O-Baa-Maa, O-Baa-Maa, O-Baa-Maa......................................................
That metaphor doesn't work.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 08:50 PM   #73
LillyO
Literotica Guru
 
LillyO's Avatar
 
LillyO is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: PNW
Posts: 6,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by neci View Post
it makes my head hurt sometimes.
Do what i do....take everything you read or hear with a grain of salt and anything posted by certain people here as total bullshit unless proven differently. If that doesn't work i look at my massive collection of Manu cock pix.:-)
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 08:54 PM   #74
KingOrfeo
Literotica Guru
 
KingOrfeo is online now
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 26,717
Soledad O'Brien Grills Rep. Joe Heck On Susan Rice.
__________________
"We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."

-- Justice Louis D. Brandeis

"I am conscious that an equal division of property is impracticable, but the consequences of this enormous inequality producing so much misery to the bulk of mankind, legislators cannot invent too many devices for subdividing property, only taking care to let their subdivisions go hand in hand with the natural affections of the human mind. . . . Another means of silently lessening the inequality of property is to exempt all from taxation below a certain point, and to tax the higher portions or property in geometrical progression as they rise. Whenever there are in any country uncultivated lands and unemployed poor, it is clear that the laws of property have been so far extended as to violate natural right."

-- Thomas Jefferson
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2012, 09:48 PM   #75
RobDownSouth
Listen up, pardner
 
RobDownSouth's Avatar
 
RobDownSouth is offline
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Houston TX
Posts: 41,138
Situational Poutrage!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:57 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.