Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 11-15-2012, 09:42 AM   #26
Biker_Type
Literotica Guru

i've only tasted mine after it's mixed with my OL's juices, and yes it tasted fine!

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=996381

Old 11-15-2012, 02:03 PM   #27
Funkytown
Experienced

I have tasted mine a few times and I didn't think it was too bad, not what I expected it to tastes like but I did enjoy it. First time was an accident but the other 2 I did it because I was interested in it. It is something I will do again.

Old 11-15-2012, 02:10 PM   #28
raffi_sandoval
Literotica Guru

Love It!

I dont indulge myself enough but when I do I love it. Cum to think of it I will have some of my own in a little while today.

Old 11-15-2012, 03:47 PM   #29
Yachtsman69
Really Really Experienced

I have tasted my own cum many times. Usually taking it from my partner's vagina or anus, have also been slowballed a couple of times. I think it tastes OK, but the activities associated are so darned hot that the taste is relatively unimportant.
There’s nothing––absolutely nothing––half so much worth doing as messing about in boats.
Kenneth Grahame, The Wind In The Willows

It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.
John Steinbeck

Old 11-15-2012, 06:54 PM   #30
Dav81
Experienced

I dont know if it tastes good or just neutral but I do know that eating out a creampie after I've gone makes me so fvcking hard and makes me cum again ridiculously hard...so there's that.

Old 11-15-2012, 07:30 PM   #31
louise_lloyd

Hubby Tastes

If a guy expects his partner to swallow, then he should be willing to taste!
Hubby has tasted his cum off my fingers, as we snowballed and as he licked me clean. So hot when horny.

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.--Anonymous

This is the link to my pic thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=807641

Old 11-15-2012, 07:33 PM   #32
hamburgerhelper
Literotica Guru

Why, when there is so much other people's cum flying around?

Old 11-15-2012, 09:15 PM   #33
creampieluvr79

Quote:
Originally Posted by louise_lloyd View Post
If a guy expects his partner to swallow, then he should be willing to taste!
Hubby has tasted his cum off my fingers, as we snowballed and as he licked me clean. So hot when horny.
I agree wholeheartedly, I've felt that way for as long as I can recall. If I wanted my wife to swallow, which I did, I felt I should be willing to taste my cum as well. When I tried it with my wife, starting with creampies and later snowballing, I found that I love it so much that I don't really want her to swallow anymore! She still likes to swallow sometimes when she gives me a BJ, so I don't always get some then, but it is very rare that I don't get to eat a nice creampie after I fill her up.

Old 11-15-2012, 09:18 PM   #34
Cenzo_Cava
Loves Spam

When I am really horny I will feel the need to consume my own cum, but it has to be from a creampie, preferably anal

Old 11-16-2012, 06:07 PM   #35
Trader5
Experienced

I don't usually taste while masturbating but I do enjoy a snowball or a creampie. One girlfriend wanted me to cum on her nipples and lick them clean, very enjoyable also.

Old 11-16-2012, 10:43 PM   #36
desireethtttv
Experienced

Yes it was

My Stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 11-17-2012, 12:02 PM   #37
joshua_bends
Really Experienced

I FI ally tasted my own...it was awesome!

I mean literally, just came in my wife an hour ago and immediately went down on that cream pie!

"I'm the dude, man."

Old 11-17-2012, 04:06 PM   #39
slapacus
Virgin

nice one Joshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua_bends View Post
I FI ally tasted my own...it was awesome!

I mean literally, just came in my wife an hour ago and immediately went down on that cream pie!
Well done! Please give us more details. How did you get into it and how did she or you like?

Old 11-17-2012, 05:13 PM   #40
joshua_bends
Really Experienced

My wife is rather conservative, but we went to a party last night, we didn't drink there, but got home and had our own party...we decided to get kinky, I blind folded her, tied up her wrists, and started teasing her...well, I did a little "just the tip" and she started talking dirty...she never does that...I came...hard and fast.

She got a little upset, but I told her not to worry, and dove right in on that...she wasn't mad long...it was the fastest I have ever made her orgasm.

"I'm the dude, man."

Old 11-17-2012, 06:04 PM   #41
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bldballs View Post
Have you tasted your own cum? Was it good?
Yes and it was more than good. The best way i could describe it was the taste was a non factor but the kinkiness of it was such a turn on the second I taste it more will should out. Just so sexy

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!

Old 11-17-2012, 06:04 PM   #42
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua_bends View Post
My wife is rather conservative, but we went to a party last night, we didn't drink there, but got home and had our own party...we decided to get kinky, I blind folded her, tied up her wrists, and started teasing her...well, I did a little "just the tip" and she started talking dirty...she never does that...I came...hard and fast.

She got a little upset, but I told her not to worry, and dove right in on that...she wasn't mad long...it was the fastest I have ever made her orgasm.
first creampie? lucky you

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club! -- Share Your Bi Fantasies Thread!

Old 11-17-2012, 10:43 PM   #43
louise_lloyd

You are so Erotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by creampieluvr79 View Post
I agree wholeheartedly, I've felt that way for as long as I can recall. If I wanted my wife to swallow, which I did, I felt I should be willing to taste my cum as well. When I tried it with my wife, starting with creampies and later snowballing, I found that I love it so much that I don't really want her to swallow anymore! She still likes to swallow sometimes when she gives me a BJ, so I don't always get some then, but it is very rare that I don't get to eat a nice creampie after I fill her up.
My kind of guy! Way to go.

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.--Anonymous

This is the link to my pic thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=807641