Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-13-2012, 12:41 PM   #1
southern_gal
Literotica Guru
 
southern_gal is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Gulf Coast
Posts: 1,055
Question for women only please

When you had your first girl - girl experience did it live up to your fantasies? What about it was better or not as you'd hoped? I am asking because this has been building within me for years and my husband is ok with my having a female lover and is encouraging it if I decide to pursue it. If you could have that first experience over again what would you do differently knowing what you now know? Thanks for your insight.

Last edited by southern_gal : 11-13-2012 at 12:55 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 12:49 PM   #2
hottalyssa
Literotica Guru
 
hottalyssa is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Virginia,United States
Posts: 2,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_gal View Post
When you had your first girl - girl experience did it live up to your fantasies? What about it was better or not as you'd hoped? I am asking because this has been building within me for years and my husband is ok with my having a female lover and is encouraging it if I decide to persue it. If you could have that first experience over again what would you do differently knowing what you now know? Thanks for your insight.
my first experience was incredible. it wasnt planned.it just happened. it was my junior year in college and she was my roommate. sadly we never discussed it after it happened. i couldnt believe what i had done. i too am from the east and girls didnt do that kind of thing. she was embarrassed she made love to me kowing how i was raised. i suppressed my feelings for years. even getting married and having a child. but it was a wonderful experience. so many years ago, but it still gets me hott. would i do something differenttly? you bet i would.COMMUNICATE!!!! whatever you do, talk to her and your husband. if he is standing behind you, keep im there. hope my rambling helps a bit.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 01:05 PM   #3
southern_gal
Literotica Guru
 
southern_gal is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Gulf Coast
Posts: 1,055
Thank you I appreciate the info. I hope I can get the nerve up to actually go through with it. Then again, that is only the half of it. If I were to try and find someone I would not have the first notion even how to go about it or even where to look. I guess if you want something badly enough the rest is just details to be worked out perhaps?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 01:32 PM   #4
indywife
Literotica Guru
 
indywife's Avatar
 
indywife is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,237
Yes talk to your husband...I let mine in on my 'curiousness'...he pretended to get all upset, it was cute! lol..but soon after he really showed me how he felt I just wish I had told him sooner...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 01:46 PM   #5
southern_gal
Literotica Guru
 
southern_gal is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Gulf Coast
Posts: 1,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by indywife View Post
Yes talk to your husband...I let mine in on my 'curiousness'...he pretended to get all upset, it was cute! lol..but soon after he really showed me how he felt I just wish I had told him sooner...
We have been "exploring" possibilities and the like quite a bit recently. He has always been the most laid back and open minded man I have ever met. Me, a bundle of nerves and insecurities that I am trying my best to get past. I want to do more things for us and yes for me as well. I sort of knew that he would not have a problem at all if we had another person join us but was not really sure how he may react to the idea of me having a fem lover without him. He encouraged the idea and it has stayed on my mind a lot lately. Thanks for the advice.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 01:49 PM   #6
indywife
Literotica Guru
 
indywife's Avatar
 
indywife is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_gal View Post
We have been "exploring" possibilities and the like quite a bit recently. He has always been the most laid back and open minded man I have ever met. Me, a bundle of nerves and insecurities that I am trying my best to get past. I want to do more things for us and yes for me as well. I sort of knew that he would not have a problem at all if we had another person join us but was not really sure how he may react to the idea of me having a fem lover without him. He encouraged the idea and it has stayed on my mind a lot lately. Thanks for the advice.
You are very welcome!! My hubby has given me the green light in case of any suprise encounters lol..never know what might happen shopping at Nordstrom's...lol...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 01:54 PM   #7
southern_gal
Literotica Guru
 
southern_gal is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Gulf Coast
Posts: 1,055
I could write volumes from my fantasies about such surprise encounters. Problem is, in my real world, if the perfect opportunity were to present itself I might react like I had no idea what was going on. I am like that sadly. The other problem is how does one go about finding "her"? I am thinking perhaps about a dating site but I would be absolutely mortified if someone I knew saw my picture let alone the accompanying ad for another woman.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 02:09 PM   #8
indywife
Literotica Guru
 
indywife's Avatar
 
indywife is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_gal View Post
I could write volumes from my fantasies about such surprise encounters. Problem is, in my real world, if the perfect opportunity were to present itself I might react like I had no idea what was going on. I am like that sadly. The other problem is how does one go about finding "her"? I am thinking perhaps about a dating site but I would be absolutely mortified if someone I knew saw my picture let alone the accompanying ad for another woman.
Oh I totattaly get it!! I wonder if I'd choke..or lick her right in the dressing room!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 02:26 PM   #9
southern_gal
Literotica Guru
 
southern_gal is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Gulf Coast
Posts: 1,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by indywife View Post
Oh I totattaly get it!! I wonder if I'd choke..or lick her right in the dressing room!
I have had a few bra fittings that led to prolonged fantasies. In reality the cutie that was doing the measuring probably wondered why I seemed lost in thought or why was this lady so weird. Story of my life.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 02:28 PM   #10
indywife
Literotica Guru
 
indywife's Avatar
 
indywife is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_gal View Post
I have had a few bra fittings that led to prolonged fantasies. In reality the cutie that was doing the measuring probably wondered why I seemed lost in thought or why was this lady so weird. Story of my life.
I think I had the same girl at Victoria's Secret! lol...I've definately had my share of fitting room fantasies...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 02:33 PM   #11
southern_gal
Literotica Guru
 
southern_gal is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Gulf Coast
Posts: 1,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by indywife View Post
I think I had the same girl at Victoria's Secret! lol...I've definately had my share of fitting room fantasies...
I am a Lane Bryant gal. I have no illusions of Victoria's Secret anymore. Now if I could be the one to do the fittings there......might be worth going back to work.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 02:35 PM   #12
indywife
Literotica Guru
 
indywife's Avatar
 
indywife is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_gal View Post
I am a Lane Bryant gal. I have no illusions of Victoria's Secret anymore. Now if I could be the one to do the fittings there......might be worth going back to work.
The girl got my size on the first try...but it is frustrating..I love their clothes but the 'intimates' are make for a size 0 stick!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 04:01 PM   #13
Dyslexicea
Literotica Guru
 
Dyslexicea's Avatar
 
Dyslexicea is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Iowa (which just sucks)
Posts: 856
I was young only 15 but I'd been with too many boys anyway, yes quite a little slut was I. Her name was Sarah she was 18. The sex was more than I could have hoped for but it wasn't the sex, it was the feelings afterwards. I wanted to melt right into her and become one. She went away to college found other love interest, my first broken heart.

One more boy friend, I suppose my I'm not a lesbian boy friend or I hate you Sarah boy friend, sex was not really that bad but I felt nothing inside.

I wouldn't change a thing except coming out, wasn't a pleasant experience. Not the I wouldn't have come out just not right away.

If you don't mind me asking Southern Gal, or any of you bi married ladies, what happens if you fall in love with your woman lover?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 04:20 PM   #14
southern_gal
Literotica Guru
 
southern_gal is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Gulf Coast
Posts: 1,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyslexicea View Post
I was young only 15 but I'd been with too many boys anyway, yes quite a little slut was I. Her name was Sarah she was 18. The sex was more than I could have hoped for but it wasn't the sex, it was the feelings afterwards. I wanted to melt right into her and become one. She went away to college found other love interest, my first broken heart.

One more boy friend, I suppose my I'm not a lesbian boy friend or I hate you Sarah boy friend, sex was not really that bad but I felt nothing inside.

I wouldn't change a thing except coming out, wasn't a pleasant experience. Not the I wouldn't have come out just not right away.

If you don't mind me asking Southern Gal, or any of you bi married ladies, what happens if you fall in love with your woman lover?
I could not fall in love with anyone other than my husband. Nor am I looking for love. I am wanting to try out some things that I have fantasized about for years. I am fortunate in that I am married to a man that has been very patient with my introverted ways thru the years but lately I am finding that I simply want to do more for both of us. The girl girl thing is something that I have given years of thought to. It may never actually happen who knows but I do think I would like for it to. But back to your question, my father used to be fond of calling some situations "a slippery slope you are starting down". True but I have no illusions or desire for anything other than the experience for what it is. I think that one has to be open to the idea of falling in love before it can happen. I posted in another thread that it would be arousing to see my husband giving a bj to another man while I watched and teased him. I have no concern at all that he would fall in love though. Thanks for replying.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 08:57 PM   #15
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman
 
Stella_Omega's Avatar
 
Stella_Omega is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Shaken, not stirred
Posts: 38,948
I really doubt that you will have any surprise encounters is dressing rooms. Most women just don't work that way, although most women WISH we worked that way! if you think about it, most surprise encounters start with a guy making the big move.

here's the truth about me; My first encounters as a teen, were awkward, uncomfortable and unsatisfactory for me. I knew what I wanted, but I could not translate that into action. The smell of pussy put me off, for one thing-- I was used to how men smelled, and I was used to the denigrating remarks that men make about how pussy smells. At the same time, I felt that anything other than eating her out was unworthy of me, and 'fake.'

Eventually I worked it all out. I discovered that hands and fingers are the most agile and versatile sex instruments on anyone's body, even more so than the tongue-- and eventually, I learned that pussy smells and tastes like heaven. And that the way you suck cock is NOT the way to eat pussy.

Don't go around expecting a surprise encounter, and expect to be perfect at pussy eating like magic. Find someone with whom you can experiment, in a comfortable, playful atmosphere. Approach it as "I always wanted to try this...." "Does this work like in the movies...." "let me know if I'm boring you..." instead of expecting passionate perfection. Let the orgasms be secondary, and you will have a lot more of them.
__________________
"Oh woe, these be perilous times! Children no longer obey their elders, and everybody is writing a book!"
--Pliny the Elder, AD76

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 09:16 AM   #16
southern_gal
Literotica Guru
 
southern_gal is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Gulf Coast
Posts: 1,055
For me "surprise encounters" simply don't happen. I cannot let them for some reason. I over think things to death. I am about as spontaneous as a tomato. I worry about how I will be perceived. Do I look silly or worse? Am I attractive anymore? And on and on and on. I have stated before how much I wish I was like my husband. Although if both of us were like he is we'd more than likely have no house or much else for that matter and just be a couple of gypsies roaming the earth. I am working on not being such a tight butt. Like everything it is a work in progress. Thank you Stella for that wonderful advice. It helps to keep reality slightly mixed in with the fantasy so that if there is a letdown it is neither unexpected and possibly will not even be a disappointment.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 09:30 AM   #17
Dyslexicea
Literotica Guru
 
Dyslexicea's Avatar
 
Dyslexicea is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Iowa (which just sucks)
Posts: 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
I really doubt that you will have any surprise encounters is dressing rooms. Most women just don't work that way, although most women WISH we worked that way! if you think about it, most surprise encounters start with a guy making the big move.

here's the truth about me; My first encounters as a teen, were awkward, uncomfortable and unsatisfactory for me. I knew what I wanted, but I could not translate that into action. The smell of pussy put me off, for one thing-- I was used to how men smelled, and I was used to the denigrating remarks that men make about how pussy smells. At the same time, I felt that anything other than eating her out was unworthy of me, and 'fake.'

Eventually I worked it all out. I discovered that hands and fingers are the most agile and versatile sex instruments on anyone's body, even more so than the tongue-- and eventually, I learned that pussy smells and tastes like heaven. And that the way you suck cock is NOT the way to eat pussy.

Don't go around expecting a surprise encounter, and expect to be perfect at pussy eating like magic. Find someone with whom you can experiment, in a comfortable, playful atmosphere. Approach it as "I always wanted to try this...." "Does this work like in the movies...." "let me know if I'm boring you..." instead of expecting passionate perfection. Let the orgasms be secondary, and you will have a lot more of them.
Thank you Stella!

I wasn't sure I wasn't in an alternate universe where it was face between thighs always and forever. I vote for fingers and hands.

Not that I don't love oral but for dressing room sex can't beat those fingers.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 09:46 AM   #18
southern_gal
Literotica Guru
 
southern_gal is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Gulf Coast
Posts: 1,055
Ah yes the dressing room encounter. The quick, passionate embrace, lips and fingers a blur. And then......ouch! Hit my head on the hanger hook. Ooooo can you move over a wee bit? Oh you are against the wall too. Well can you at least slip your elbow out of my ear? Is that your finger or mine? Oh...it is mine. Then whose finger is in ...there? shhhhh somebody's talking about us outside. Ok we can sit here until the store closes and slip out. Whaddya mean we both won't fit on the seat? Are you saying I am fat? Bitch! ........yeah my fantasy would start out like this and more than likely end like this too.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 11:16 AM   #19
indywife
Literotica Guru
 
indywife's Avatar
 
indywife is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_gal View Post
Ah yes the dressing room encounter. The quick, passionate embrace, lips and fingers a blur. And then......ouch! Hit my head on the hanger hook. Ooooo can you move over a wee bit? Oh you are against the wall too. Well can you at least slip your elbow out of my ear? Is that your finger or mine? Oh...it is mine. Then whose finger is in ...there? shhhhh somebody's talking about us outside. Ok we can sit here until the store closes and slip out. Whaddya mean we both won't fit on the seat? Are you saying I am fat? Bitch! ........yeah my fantasy would start out like this and more than likely end like this too.
Both of us spilling out onto the floor...um...we both wanted to try the same skirt on...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 11:21 AM   #20
southern_gal
Literotica Guru
 
southern_gal is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Gulf Coast
Posts: 1,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by indywife View Post
Both of us spilling out onto the floor...um...we both wanted to try the same skirt on...
That's our story and we are sticking to it! *wink wink*
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 03:15 PM   #21
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman
 
Stella_Omega's Avatar
 
Stella_Omega is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Shaken, not stirred
Posts: 38,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by indywife View Post
Both of us spilling out onto the floor...um...we both wanted to try the same skirt on...
She needed me to zip her up! You got a problem with that? *gives my extra-butch scowl*

I've had bathroom fun-- but it was with someone I knew, and we'd been in bed several times before, and we were both a bit drunk. You're not normally tipsy in Macy's...
__________________
"Oh woe, these be perilous times! Children no longer obey their elders, and everybody is writing a book!"
--Pliny the Elder, AD76

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2012, 05:38 PM   #22
southern_gal
Literotica Guru
 
southern_gal is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Gulf Coast
Posts: 1,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
She needed me to zip her up! You got a problem with that? *gives my extra-butch scowl*

I've had bathroom fun-- but it was with someone I knew, and we'd been in bed several times before, and we were both a bit drunk. You're not normally tipsy in Macy's...
Seeee I want that! For once in my life I want to do something like that. I want to act like no one is watching and not care in the least what anyone else on the planet, other than the one I have my arms draped around, thinks. I want to go into the ladies room a bit tipsy and slobber all over a gf that has been a secret crush. Me, I go to the ladies room to refresh myself and make certain I am poised and do not look like a lush. It isn't being me. Whom do I sue?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2012, 05:19 AM   #23
bibethhotwet
Literotica Guru
 
bibethhotwet is offline
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Coastal South carolina
Posts: 729
My first girl-girl was when I was in my late teens with a woman who was in her mid 20's. It was FANTASTIC and from the first time I went down on her I was hooked! I was nervous but that soon subsided. When I met my husband a few years later one of the first thing I told him was I was bisexual and loved women and was not willing to give that up. Fortunately he had (and still has) a sexually adventurous mind like I do so it has never been a problem.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2012, 07:41 AM   #24
sharonfriend40
Literotica Guru
 
sharonfriend40 is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: US
Posts: 541
My first was a surprise but only because I just wasn't expecting a friend to come on to me. I had been curious for some time but didn't really think it would go past a fantasy stage. One night my friend started with a foot rub and took her time before gently sliding her hands ip my calves. Looking back, she knew exactly what she was doing! It turned out great!
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2012, 08:36 AM   #25
indywife
Literotica Guru
 
indywife's Avatar
 
indywife is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
She needed me to zip her up! You got a problem with that? *gives my extra-butch scowl*

I've had bathroom fun-- but it was with someone I knew, and we'd been in bed several times before, and we were both a bit drunk. You're not normally tipsy in Macy's...
Depends on if you went to Ruby Tuesday's first lol
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:48 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.