Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 07:27 PM   #16801
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage

Location: Near the lakes, forest, & ocean, on a river by the bay....
Quote:
Originally Posted by seela View Post
I'm not pregnant.

(Trying to have a positive outlook on menstruation is really, really difficult.)
Early menopause DOES have an upside.....just sayin'

“Blessed are the weird people, poets, misfits, writers, mystics, painters and troubadours for they teach us to see the world through different eyes.” -Jacob Nordby

Old 11-13-2012, 11:39 PM   #16802
DeepGreenEyes
Suspended at Days Inn

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceanne View Post
Depends on my mood and who's in the car. All the kids have some of their stuff on my playlist, and then I usually put it on shuffle. We have some phineas and ferb (for my son) and averil lavigne (for my oldest) and some phantom of the opera (for my other daughter) and for me we have heart and lynard skynard and reba mcentire and van halen and jeremy camp and def leppard and metallica and newsboys and miranda lambert .... well, everything I can fit. lol I only have three gigs. *sigh* I have 12 gigs on my computer of music, but I really can't afford that big of a memory chip so I change what's on it every few months.
"KGRA: the best of the 70s, 80s... and today. And some Disney. And also Broadway."

It's catchy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_submissive View Post
A Certificate with a frog on it
This is good. Frogs are an indicator species of environmental health!

"A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
---Willy Wonka

~ Some poems

~ Save second base

Old 11-13-2012, 11:43 PM   #16803
kiwi_submissive
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepGreenEyes View Post

He's a very happy, bug eyed frog so I think hes a very healthy frog.

Old 11-14-2012, 12:47 AM   #16804
graceanne
not me in the av

Quote:
"KGRA: the best of the 70s, 80s... and today. And some Disney. And also Broadway."

It's catchy.

I usually tell people I listen to everything but rap - and that's cause rap makes me want to run my car into buildings in the most violent way I can think of. Anything to make it STOP.

I forgot to mention I have a pretty good selection of Beethoven, Bach, and Tchaikovsky. We listen to that mostly when the kids are wired and need some helping zoning out. Studies have shown that classical music is beneficial to kids on the autism spectrum, and I can tell you it's almost a drug for my son. He can go from literally climbing walls (I'm not exaggerating, he climbs walls) to sitting on the couch, zoning out, looking dazed with the help of some moonlight sonata, fur elise, or canon in d.

Anyway, I listen to literally everything but rap.

Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world,
had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*

My Stories

Old 11-14-2012, 12:49 AM   #16805
graceanne
not me in the av

Quote:
Then my environment is very healthy. There's enough frogs around here that they get suicidal and jump in front of speeding cars. I try to dodge them, but I think I've missed a couple of times.

Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world,
had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan
*~*~*
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
*~*~*
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble on the road.
~Henry Ward Beecher
*~*~*
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop laughing.
~Michael Pritchard

*~*~*

My Stories

Old 11-14-2012, 01:13 AM   #16806
sereneone4u
*always*

My sweet little girl with her head bowed saying bedtime prayers with her Daddy, having him tuck her in like a burrito and after he goes, telling me "I love my Daddy"

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

A fronte praecipitium, a tergo lupi.

I will hold you up when you can’t stand, I will wipe away your tears when you cry, and I will fight for you when you give up and I will love you forever and always.

She did not need much, wanted very little. A kind word. Sincerity. Fresh air. Clean water. A garden. Kisses. Books to read. Sheltering arms. A cozy bed. And to love and be loved in return.~ SNB

Old 11-14-2012, 02:23 AM   #16807
seela
רעד מיט מיר

Quote:
Congrats! Celebrate with a stiff drink and some meth!
I celebrated with Laphroaig and codeine. And crying and walking around the lake at 1am in the hopes of a spree killer hiding in the bushes and stabbing me. Didn't work that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy*seer View Post
Early menopause DOES have an upside.....just sayin'
I'm so rooting for one. Or maybe J just needs to get me spayed.

-Edith Södergran: Wandering clouds

Old 11-14-2012, 07:41 AM   #16808
DeepGreenEyes
Suspended at Days Inn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi_submissive View Post
He's a very happy, bug eyed frog so I think hes a very healthy frog.
I know a woman who has serious, serious bugeyes, runs a lot, too - and I never put that together.

Quote:
Then my environment is very healthy. There's enough frogs around here that they get suicidal and jump in front of speeding cars. I try to dodge them, but I think I've missed a couple of times.
I used to have a great bullfrog to serenade me on summer nights. He's gone now. Sometimes I picture him on the road, with a guitar and a backpack.

Quote:
I usually tell people I listen to everything but rap - and that's cause rap makes me want to run my car into buildings in the most violent way I can think of. Anything to make it STOP.

I forgot to mention I have a pretty good selection of Beethoven, Bach, and Tchaikovsky. We listen to that mostly when the kids are wired and need some helping zoning out. Studies have shown that classical music is beneficial to kids on the autism spectrum, and I can tell you it's almost a drug for my son. He can go from literally climbing walls (I'm not exaggerating, he climbs walls) to sitting on the couch, zoning out, looking dazed with the help of some moonlight sonata, fur elise, or canon in d.

Anyway, I listen to literally everything but rap.
Hmmm. Interesting. It's that dramatic?? I had no idea about classical music and autism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
My sweet little girl with her head bowed saying bedtime prayers with her Daddy, having him tuck her in like a burrito and after he goes, telling me "I love my Daddy"

sereneone sighting!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seela View Post
I celebrated with Laphroaig and codeine. And crying and walking around the lake at 1am in the hopes of a spree killer hiding in the bushes and stabbing me. Didn't work that way.

I'm so rooting for one. Or maybe J just needs to get me spayed.
I am anti Seela-spree-killing.

---Willy Wonka

~ Some poems

~ Save second base

Old 11-14-2012, 07:43 AM   #16809
DeepGreenEyes
Suspended at Days Inn

Top ten new products you don't know about.

I want the biolight!

---Willy Wonka

~ Some poems

~ Save second base

Old 11-14-2012, 09:57 AM   #16810
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:

I want the biolight!
I like the concept of the charge-while-parking umbrella, the lazy glasses, and the rear view mirror, though I had one very similar to that on my taxi back in the late 70s and early 80s.

The "secret drawer" is *old.* That's been around for a lot of years. The baby dustmop has been around, too, but that's just sick. They wouldn't do an even job, and thus the wax job would be streaky and spotty.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.

Old 11-14-2012, 10:37 AM   #16811
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

From Travel + Leisure magazine, "World's Funniest Signs:"

Ireland

I'm not sure where this pic is (the article doesn't say), but read *all* the signs...

I want a farm like this.

Why would... oh, never mind.

Yeah, you *know* my mind went in several directions with this one.

There *has* to be a better way to phrase this... doesn't there?

I hope the license requirements are stiff.

This needs to be in (a LOT) more men's rooms.

Oyyyyyyyy....

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Old 11-14-2012, 11:49 AM   #16812
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Old 11-14-2012, 01:27 PM   #16813
midwestyankee
Perv on!

Quote:

By this measure, the movie Magnolia was healthy.

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.

Old 11-14-2012, 01:32 PM   #16814
midwestyankee
Perv on!

Quote:

I want the biolight!
I've had a hand-cranked apple peeler for thirty years. It's a copy of an old Shaker design that goes back to the nineteenth century. It looks like this:

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.

Old 11-14-2012, 01:56 PM   #16815
tina12345
Literotica Guru

On line this morning, was told how I should touch myself. It did more than put a smile on my face.

Old 11-14-2012, 03:21 PM   #16816
daikarasu
Experienced

I woke up and was alive this morning, in good health and able body. That always makes for a good day.

Old 11-14-2012, 03:26 PM   #16817
Keroin
aKwatic

SUCK IT, SECOND DRAFT! YOU DID NOT DEFEAT ME!!!

*roars and beats chest*

And now, on to the third draft.

Old 11-14-2012, 03:52 PM   #16818
Red Sonja
Literotica Guru

Location: First Star on the Left and Straight on til morning... (J.M. Barrie-- Peter Pan) attribution is important. :)
I become irritable and cranky when grading papers that are badly written. I'm still haunted by this paper on legalizing marijuana. I'll preface this by saying simply that spellcheck is not always your friend.

Her paper on the legalization of cannabis became cannibalism. Did you know small amounts of cannibalism is legal for medical use in California? I commented: "So what is that exactly... a toe or a finger?"

It wasn't just one correction. All of the uses of cannabis became cannibalism.

+++++++++++

I've got a chip on my shoulder and a halo on my head,
I'm an angel with an attitude and my favorite color is red.

The Diddy Bop Sisters

Red Sonja

Old 11-14-2012, 04:04 PM   #16819
daikarasu
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Sonja View Post
I become irritable and cranky when grading papers that are badly written. I'm still haunted by this paper on legalizing marijuana. I'll preface this by saying simply that spellcheck is not always your friend.

Her paper on the legalization of cannabis became cannibalism. Did you know small amounts of cannibalism is legal for medical use in California? I commented: "So what is that exactly... a toe or a finger?"

It wasn't just one correction. All of the uses of cannabis became cannibalism.
That is a hilarious thing. Like, sounds way more funny than the original paper would have.

Also, ten bucks says she was high

Old 11-14-2012, 06:41 PM   #16820
Curious_in_Cali
~ Taking a lap ~

Quote:

I want the biolight!

Wow! That is kinda hot, DGE... And it's green! Perfect! Hmmm. Maybe it is time to head to the mall for some big buckled red veleveted lap time and offer up an honest discussion about all things naughty and nice from 2012. 'Tis the season, right?

Old 11-14-2012, 06:44 PM   #16821
midwestyankee
Perv on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_in_Cali View Post
Wow! That is kinda hot, DGE... And it's green! Perfect! Hmmm. Maybe it is time to head to the mall for some big buckled red veleveted lap time and offer up an honest discussion about all things naughty and nice from 2012. 'Tis the season, right?
Indeed, but from where will you dredge up enough "nice" to warrant a biolight?

Old 11-14-2012, 10:28 PM   #16822
Scentofawoman
shifting my paradigms

The seagulls wanted to snatch our food. My son ran around yelling at them to fly away. One bird flew to one end, my son followed, the bird flew back to his original position. My son followed. Bird and child followed this pattern for about 10 min. I laughed the whole time it was too funny to stop.
"Yr arogl o wraig: trosgynnol fel y blodau o gwanwyn."
(The scent of a woman: transcendent as the blossoms of springtime)
Welsh by Cymru6969

Old 11-14-2012, 11:46 PM   #16823
DeepGreenEyes
Suspended at Days Inn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Winston54 View Post
I like the concept of the charge-while-parking umbrella, the lazy glasses, and the rear view mirror, though I had one very similar to that on my taxi back in the late 70s and early 80s.

The "secret drawer" is *old.* That's been around for a lot of years. The baby dustmop has been around, too, but that's just sick. They wouldn't do an even job, and thus the wax job would be streaky and spotty.
I was thinking the rearview mirror COULDN'T be "new." Could it? But, oh, the baby dustmop would be a great gift. Reminds me of a Roomba, but slobberier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestyankee View Post
By this measure, the movie Magnolia was healthy.
So is a TCU game.

Quote:
I've had a hand-cranked apple peeler for thirty years. It's a copy of an old Shaker design that goes back to the nineteenth century. It looks like this:

Nifty! So why is that on there?? Maybe they should have listed that revolutionary new "thresher."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_in_Cali View Post
Let the Christmas sexytime begin.

---Willy Wonka

~ Some poems

~ Save second base

Old 11-15-2012, 12:09 AM   #16824
SpoiledRedhead
Southern Class and Sass

A friend posted this on another site I frequent:
"Everytime i hear someone say.."I wear my heart on my sleeve"...i just want to pin them down, whip out my junk and say.."I wear my balls on your chin"
"I love redheads. It's not the hair color, it's the crazy."- Michael Makai
Legend warns: Redheads don't have souls;instead, they earn a freckle for each one they steal.

I am a ONCE IN A LIFETIME CLASSY LADY, not a one night stand or an addition to a collection.

Old 11-15-2012, 07:25 AM   #16825
gypsy*seer
Barefoot sage

Location: Near the lakes, forest, & ocean, on a river by the bay....
Quote:

Hey! I just sold one of these at my shop! (antiques, collectibles, and weirdly-wonderful stuff...) Everything old IS new again, I guess!

“Blessed are the weird people, poets, misfits, writers, mystics, painters and troubadours for they teach us to see the world through different eyes.” -Jacob Nordby

Closed Thread