Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 11-12-2012, 10:15 AM   #301
salomes3rdveil
Experienced

lol that's the reality, all the self defense courses kick in and the perfect Anais Nin moment is turned into a trip to the ER for some bloke...but now the well planned public trist could be an idea worth pursuing...or a few friends having fun on the holidays in public...

Old 11-12-2012, 10:34 AM   #302
salomes3rdveil
Experienced

my lover is across the club in the pulsing throng of people....the crush of people is almost impossible to navigate...we get to each other dancing and grinding...my flowing long skirt is easy to billow up and he finds my bare puss...

Old 11-12-2012, 11:08 AM   #303
Hugo55
Really Experienced

I did it once acidently

I was at a party in a club with my gf, very crowed very drunk. I always required that she wear short skirts and skimpy panties (if any). In the crowd we were all pressed together, I was not interested in the music so I reached down and started fingering her. A few minutes later the woman next to her came, physicly and vocally. In the crowed and my drunkin stuper I had 'explored' the wrong woman! Fortunatly she seemed to be into it. - Hugo55

Old 11-12-2012, 11:13 AM   #304
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Ooops! How your GF feel about it?

Old 11-12-2012, 11:19 AM   #305
Rich4goodgirl
Naughty Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy24 View Post
Ooops! How your GF feel about it?
I'd guess she never felt a thing! *grins*

Old 11-14-2012, 12:46 AM   #306
sweetiepie18
Really Experienced

grocery store

today iwas at the grocery store wearing a really short skirt with no panties... i bent over whenever i could to expose my bald little pussy..
there was an older man who i think might have seen it.. i kept wanting him to come up to me, quickly stick his finger into my already wet pussy, and while slowly sliding it in and out of my pussy say to me "is this what your little pussy wants?"

Old 11-14-2012, 01:01 AM   #307
DarkPleasures
Let's do the Time Warp

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiepie18 View Post
today iwas at the grocery store wearing a really short skirt with no panties... i bent over whenever i could to expose my bald little pussy..
there was an older man who i think might have seen it.. i kept wanting him to come up to me, quickly stick his finger into my already wet pussy, and while slowly sliding it in and out of my pussy say to me "is this what your little pussy wants?"
Hmmm...

~I'm all about that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble~
-Meghan Trainor

Old 11-14-2012, 01:06 AM   #308
MsDeanne
all good things must cum

I have had this happena couple times...yeaaarrrs ago.(mostly lol)
In a bar, drinking, flirting, groping....mmmm wandering hands.
I wish for it..

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
Mae West

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=733351

if ya wanna see more...

Old 11-14-2012, 01:18 AM   #309
Dionysian Beast
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDeanne View Post
I have had this happena couple times...yeaaarrrs ago.(mostly lol)
In a bar, drinking, flirting, groping....mmmm wandering hands.
I wish for it..
Ohh my!!

Old 11-14-2012, 02:27 AM   #310
samanthaswitch
Really Experienced

About a year ago I was out at a club. I was supposed to meet some girl friends but they were late so I got out onto the floor and was dancing. This cute guy (older but that doesn't bother me) came up behind me and we started to grind I had my butt up against his cock and i could feel it growing and he could feel I didn't have any panties on under my miniskirt. We danced like this through one song and then I turned and started rubbing up against him with the next very wet by this point. Finally I took one of his hands and slid it between us using the press of our bodies so no one could see and yeah he fingered me right there in public while I grinded on his cock. I came before that second song ended and he did shortly after that. We moved away after that never speaking and my friends showed up a while later. Later that night I saw him with another woman that looked closer to his own age... judging by the way they were acting I think it was his girlfriend (no rings so probably not his wife) and it got me going even worse knowing that neither she nor my friends knew what we did. Always wanted to do it again but never had a chance.

Old 11-14-2012, 02:40 AM   #311
samanthaswitch
Really Experienced

On the related side topic yes i"ve done it with friends on more then one occasion. Mostly its guy friends in dark relatively empy theartres (even given a few blow jobs in the back row if the floors weren't to filthy) but some women as well. Used to frequent an adult book store with a female friend that had a little movie theartre. We'd sit in the back fingering each other if the theartre wasn't very crowded. One time we were really getting into it and the manager walked in just before I was about to cum. He did a kind of double take and sat down nearby watching the two of us. I adore having an audience and after a little convincing my friend went along with it to so we gave him a proper show fingering, kissing, sucking each others nipples. I would have gone down on her but fuck the floor was so disgusting there was no way I'd do it without a pair of slacks or something (was in a skirt) if then. He wound up offering us both lifetime 10% off on merchandise as well as a pair of really cheap magazines (pretty sure he was about to throw them out). Have since moved away but I got a lot of milage of out the 10%.

Old 11-14-2012, 10:51 PM   #312
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPleasures View Post
Hmmm...
Quote:
...an older man...
Older men can suffer from dissociative identity disorder as well

Old 11-15-2012, 10:22 AM   #313
DarkPleasures
Let's do the Time Warp

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
Older men can suffer from dissociative identity disorder as well
lol

~I'm all about that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble~
-Meghan Trainor

Old 11-18-2012, 05:43 PM   #314
Peppadance
Literotica Guru

Location: Ask and ye shall find! Northeast to get you started.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgrimes View Post
this is actually one of my favorite fantasies. when i masturbate, i often dream up fantasies that involve a much older man taking advantage of me in a public place...making me cum...and then fucking my brains out in his car, a hotel, or back at his house. the other day i was between meetings and catching a light snooze in a library. i found my thoughts drifting to my professor and how badly i wanted to give myself to him...feel his old cock deep inside of me...i was startled by a noise and saw an older man enter the library and sit directly across from me. it took all i had not to sit there and rub my pussy in front of him...
That sounds great - you should have done it! I bet you would have made his day!

Old 11-18-2012, 08:23 PM   #315
RaynieJ
Really Experienced

I have actually never thought about this before...but now that I've read his idea, it sounds pretty hot actually. I'm big into non-consentual fantasies so this kind of goes along with that for me.

Old 11-19-2012, 06:30 PM   #316
shyandhorny69
Really Experienced

Quote:
Mmmm very hot

Old 11-19-2012, 08:14 PM   #317
ontoit2
Literotica Guru

Location: USA but travel quite frequently. Favorite cities include Paris, London, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Wink

Quote:
I'm an "older" guy so please let me know what grocery store you'll be at next. Thank you in advance.

Old 11-20-2012, 08:20 PM   #318
hrnyslt
Virgin

love when this happens

his happens to me quite often and I love it. The first time it happened I was startled but didn't pull away and it was amazing. I was at a crowded club dancing when a woman came up and was dancing with me, she was hot and I swing both ways so I got into when she pulled me closer and slid her hand under my skirt and slid a finger into my panties. She asked to buy me a drink so I took a seat with her and she finger fucked me right there. it was so hot with everyone around..now everytime I go out I hope to get fingered or at least groped.

Old 11-28-2012, 07:42 PM   #319
Arianthe
Procrasturbating...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrnyslt View Post
his happens to me quite often and I love it. The first time it happened I was startled but didn't pull away and it was amazing. I was at a crowded club dancing when a woman came up and was dancing with me, she was hot and I swing both ways so I got into when she pulled me closer and slid her hand under my skirt and slid a finger into my panties. She asked to buy me a drink so I took a seat with her and she finger fucked me right there. it was so hot with everyone around..now everytime I go out I hope to get fingered or at least groped.
I need to get out more.

"The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd.
The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before."

Albert Einstein
MY FAVOURITE THINGS
Cold, Hard & Shiny II
Hear my voice.
I apologise if I don't reply to PMs in a timely fashion. Real life is kicking my arse at the moment.

Old 11-29-2012, 10:12 PM   #320
salomes3rdveil
Experienced

I'm having fantasies of crowds now...like concerts, not wearing a skirt...

Old 11-30-2012, 02:20 AM   #321
ButtAnalMan
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanthaswitch View Post
About a year ago I was out at a club. I was supposed to meet some girl friends but they were late so I got out onto the floor and was dancing. This cute guy (older but that doesn't bother me) came up behind me and we started to grind I had my butt up against his cock and i could feel it growing and he could feel I didn't have any panties on under my miniskirt. We danced like this through one song and then I turned and started rubbing up against him with the next very wet by this point. Finally I took one of his hands and slid it between us using the press of our bodies so no one could see and yeah he fingered me right there in public while I grinded on his cock. I came before that second song ended and he did shortly after that. We moved away after that never speaking and my friends showed up a while later. Later that night I saw him with another woman that looked closer to his own age... judging by the way they were acting I think it was his girlfriend (no rings so probably not his wife) and it got me going even worse knowing that neither she nor my friends knew what we did. Always wanted to do it again but never had a chance.
Wooooooow

Old 11-30-2012, 08:36 AM   #322
confidentsub
Virgin

Who wouldn't!!!

Old 12-05-2012, 06:02 PM   #323
Erenn
Experienced

I definitely fantasize about this. While I was at a paint rave I was getting groped and I had wished I was wearing a skirt so that they could just stick their fingers right inside me.

Old 12-05-2012, 11:09 PM   #324
anidiotabroad
Experienced

Not until I saw the movie Shame with Michael Fassbender, there's a scene where he's sitting by a bar and a hot girl comes over wearing a skirt and he dirty talks then reaches underneath her skirt, fingers her for a moment, takes his fingers out and licks them, tasting her... So hot, I've definitely fantasized about a stranger fingering me in public after seeing that (a good-looking charming sex-crazed stranger anyway)

Old 12-06-2012, 12:58 AM   #325
JennyTheVirgin
Virgin

Mmmmmmm such a fantasy of mine!!!!