Old 11-13-2012, 10:44 AM   #42976
katherine89
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whisperinginthegrass View Post
Wow.. the subject matter is an extreme turn on for me..having had experiences and continuing to experience the subject, I must say.. this thread was once both inviting and exciting.. it has become neither. The constant.. I'm important everything is about me was OLD 3pages ago... relax..enjoy a story or two..post if you like and share something that you think others may enjoy reading.
The thought of my dad/uncles making love to me : hot
Making it a reality : fucking terrifying.

Old 11-13-2012, 11:45 AM   #42977
southern_gal
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy24 View Post
This IS an incest thread isn't it? Why is my post not relevent?
What do you think bro/sis sex is if not incest?
Ever stop to think I wasn't refering to you?
Geez, some of you people!
I guess i'm not allowed to post when everyone else does.
I'll refrain from it in the future. Wont be were i'm not welcome.
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsak View Post
Funny DP but I don't see a reference to you or your post in KJ's comment.
She was just making a damn comment! Do you always have to be an ass?
I know you like to cause problems anyhow.
For your information she was refering to incest and this is an incest thread. You write and are critical of others all the time, but you don't take time to read!
Why don't you read Killjoy's signature before you go starting shit as usual?
You already contributed to one of my friends leaving the site for good and she was a newbie - you should be fucking banned!
Don't like incest - then don't come to an incest thread!

I just call it like I see it
Something looks amiss here. I used to be a teacher and learned to spot these sort of things. Both posters use the same method when replying. Each new sentence is started on a new line rather than follow the prior sentence as is the norm. That is such a rare occurrence that it just strikes me as a bit odd.

Old 11-13-2012, 11:59 AM   #42978
Rich4goodgirl
Naughty Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_gal View Post
Something looks amiss here. I used to be a teacher and learned to spot these sort of things. Both posters use the same method when replying. Each new sentence is started on a new line rather than follow the prior sentence as is the norm. That is such a rare occurrence that it just strikes me as a bit odd.
hehehe....love this post

"Thou art to me a delicious torment."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Both sides of my pillow are cool
“There is no shame in being hungry for another person.”
~ Augusten Burroughs

Old 11-13-2012, 12:05 PM   #42979
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Quote:
Maybe it's because it looks neater and not sloppy and if you've seen my PM's you would see my sentences do run together.

Last edited by Killjoy24 : 11-13-2012 at 12:09 PM.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:16 PM   #42980
southern_gal
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy24 View Post
Maybe it's because it looks neater and not sloppy and if you've seen my PM's you would see my sentences do run together.
Perhaps but I am fairly certain that there are more examples of this that I did not quote. All I am saying is that it is a rare phenomenon. I taught for over twelve years and had several twins in my classes and have never seen this from any of them. Often the handwriting will resemble each other but this style that we are speaking of is rare and for two people to do it in a row is, well, even more rare and I will leave it at that. In the world of Lit speak and human sexuality I will admit to being quite the novice but when it comes to the use of syntax and grammar, that is something I used to know a little something about.

Last edited by southern_gal : 11-16-2012 at 04:04 PM.

Old 11-13-2012, 05:49 PM   #42981
DarkPleasures
Whatever

Quote:
More than one member of Lit thinks they're the same person. I think it's the same person as the girl who asked in How To "how" she could rape her drugged/drunk brother and then her next post was in this thread saying her and her brother were happy lovers.

Old 11-13-2012, 05:51 PM   #42982
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPleasures View Post
More than one member of Lit thinks they're the same person. I think it's the same person as the girl who asked in How To "how" she could rape her drugged/drunk brother and then her next post was in this thread saying her and her brother were happy lovers.
The more I think about it, you're right.

One and the same.

Old 11-13-2012, 05:51 PM   #42983
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Perhaps but I am fairly certain that there are more examples of this that I did not quote. All I am saying is that it is a rare phenomenon. I taught for over twelve years and had several twins in my classes and have never seen this from any of them. Often the handwriting will resemble each other but this style that we are speaking of is rare and for two people to do it in a row is, well, even more rare and I will leave it at that. In the world of Lit speak and human sexuality I will admit to being quite the novice but when it comes to the use of syntax and grammer, that is something I used to know a little something about.
Thank God you weren't an Engligh prof or my days as a thesis paper writer would have been over!!! LOL

Old 11-13-2012, 05:55 PM   #42984
DarkPleasures
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post

One and the same.
To me, the writing style and temper tantrums are the same as that pervious girl. Plus, when she quit posting, this new duo showed up.

Old 11-13-2012, 06:05 PM   #42985
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
To me, the writing style and temper tantrums are the same as that pervious girl. Plus, when she quit posting, this new duo showed up.
And people think I'm someone's alt!!! At least, if I was, I'd write completely different.

And I'm honest as to what I've done I never needed drugs or alcohol to start things.

Old 11-13-2012, 06:14 PM   #42986
Mullionsex
Virgin

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHAN-E View Post
Bonnie and I continued in our nightly pleasure right up until she got married. In fact, the night before he wedding we spent 69ing until nearly dawn.

Bonnie taught me the joy of sex. She was there waiting for me the day I had my first fuck. She bought me my first vibrator. She was my real sexual education teacher!

Bonnie married the summer after she graduated. Her husband had enlisted in the Air Force. So she moved away. Presently she lives in Germany. But we still get together when she CUMS home. And we really CUM!!!!!!!
Only a man would choose Bonnie as his imaginary Lesbian sister's name. Lol!

Old 11-13-2012, 06:16 PM   #42987
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullionsex View Post
I worked with a woman named Bonnie, and another named Bonita, nicknamed Bonnie.

Old 11-13-2012, 07:26 PM   #42988
geronimo_appleby
walking the Earth

Quote:
and your rationale for this is ...?

Old 11-13-2012, 09:46 PM   #42989
whynotjustsayit
seriously...?

Quote:

Haha, I think I gotta agree with you on that one. Who the fuck is ever named Bonnie anymore ?

Old 11-13-2012, 10:24 PM   #42990
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post

One and the same.
Quote:
I've read through most of this thread and remember the other (I think there were 2 main ones - can't be bothered to check) threads with the girl and her brother. I think her name was Angel or Angie, but I could be wrong.
I thought Killjoy24 was Angel / Angie. I remember Angel / Angie blasted a few people for giving her a hard time about getting her brother drunk, and then she "quit".
I just assumed Killjoy24 was the reincarnation of Angel / Angie.
When Kingsak appeared I thought "he" was just an alt of Killjoy24, created to stave off the haters and minimize the attacks that Angel / Angie endured.
There are just to many similarities between the two, and barely any distinction in the writing style, phrasing and message.
I of course could be wrong - its happened twice before . Seriously though, I thought (and still think) all 3 are the same. I just couldn't be bothered to say anything because I also thought this was a bit of a troll, and that it would get old and fizzle out if left alone.
I see troll because "they" jump in and post when the thread topic moves from away from "them".
"They" just try too hard, are too confrontational, and bitch too much.

Oh... and I know Killjoy24, this is an incest thread, and yes Kingsak, I have read "her" signature. Like I said, you're trying too hard.

Old 11-13-2012, 11:47 PM   #42991
DarkPleasures
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson40 View Post
I've read through most of this thread and remember the other (I think there were 2 main ones - can't be bothered to check) threads with the girl and her brother. I think her name was Angel or Angie, but I could be wrong.
I thought Killjoy24 was Angel / Angie. I remember Angel / Angie blasted a few people for giving her a hard time about getting her brother drunk, and then she "quit".
I just assumed Killjoy24 was the reincarnation of Angel / Angie.
When Kingsak appeared I thought "he" was just an alt of Killjoy24, created to stave off the haters and minimize the attacks that Angel / Angie endured.
There are just to many similarities between the two, and barely any distinction in the writing style, phrasing and message.
I of course could be wrong - its happened twice before . Seriously though, I thought (and still think) all 3 are the same. I just couldn't be bothered to say anything because I also thought this was a bit of a troll, and that it would get old and fizzle out if left alone.
I see troll because "they" jump in and post when the thread topic moves from away from "them".
"They" just try too hard, are too confrontational, and bitch too much.

Oh... and I know Killjoy24, this is an incest thread, and yes Kingsak, I have read "her" signature. Like I said, you're trying too hard.
I very much agree with what you're saying here. I think Angel or Angie was the name of the last "girl", too. Perhaps a number attached to the name? Both that Angel/Angie person and Killljoy (sort of an odd name for a happy-go-lucky girl, isn't it?) have had temper tantrums when unsoliciting PMing me, then apologize for jumping off the deep end after I explain myself in a rational manner and state that "they can be an emotional bitch" or "crazy bitch" at times, and then spend the next PM totally bashing themselves; causing me to reply with "Don't be so hard on yourself."

Old 11-14-2012, 09:44 AM   #42992
nbghyt56
Literotica Guru

This thread should be renamed 'days of our Lit'

Old 11-14-2012, 10:45 AM   #42993
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Agreed

Old 11-14-2012, 02:36 PM   #42994
brothertime
Really Experienced

Hello everyone

Old 11-14-2012, 03:23 PM   #42995
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by brothertime View Post
Hello everyone
hello

Old 11-14-2012, 03:30 PM   #42996
Spanky5964
Virgin

I have had some GREAT incest RP experiences

And I am very happy to have found this thread! As said previously, let's not let it die out!

I got involved in incest roleplay with my exgf in 1999. At first I thought it was somewhat disturbing, and then I found myself completely excited by and drawn to it! She like daddy/daughter and older/younger play. One time we rp'd that she was my younger lesbian neighbor who I had caught seducing some ladies in the neighborhood. I would blackmail her into fucking me while telling me about the straight girls she'd taught to enjoy pussy sucking. She particularly gt off on the idea of mommy due home any moment catching us in the act.

Since then I've been very fortunate to meet a few ladies who enjoyed the same type of play that I do... On a New Year's Eve one night stand I met a young stripper who enjoyed D/D, mother/son and brother/sister. We played all night long, until the sun rose, acting out every dirty permutation we could conjure up... I was fortunate enough to engage not one but two coworkers (not at the same time, mind you) in IRP, both enjoying daddy/daughter and sis/bro... A friend of mine from my youth and I enjoyed a single night of brother/sister play, and she still it brings up here and there... Then there was my last ISP playmate, who admitted to me that if she'd had a son, she'd seriously consider seducing him. We roleplayed that a great deal, and she would sometimes command me to service her, which I really enjoyed. "Tongue mommy's ass, suck it!" she would hiss.

I haven't done any IRP with my last few gfs which is disappointing, but I do play in my head a great deal during sex...

Anyway, I just wanted to post and say hello to the group. Hope you all are well!

Last edited by Spanky5964 : 11-14-2012 at 04:23 PM.

Old 11-14-2012, 04:19 PM   #42997
thickdick016
Really Experienced

hey

hi people! whats new today in the incest world on LIT?

Old 11-14-2012, 05:49 PM   #42998
brothertime
Really Experienced

Wish I had something to help this thread. I only have wishes for my sister. oh unless my cousin counts.

Old 11-14-2012, 05:50 PM   #42999
Beck31
Scotsman

Quote:
Wish I had something to help this thread. I only have wishes for my sister. oh unless my cousin counts.
Your sister must be hot then.

Old 11-14-2012, 05:53 PM   #43000
Killjoy24
Loves Spam

Quote:
Cousins count

Closed Thread