Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 05-15-2012, 11:42 PM   #101
njlauren
Literotica Guru
 
njlauren is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,273
Sites like this attract people into alternative sexuality of all kinds or sexual expression and also attracts people who get a kick out of being trolls or of telling others 'that's sick' or 'that shouldn't be allowed' or 'die scum' and the like. I am not sure whether these people are into anything on here, or if they are like the audiences for Rush Limbaugh and the rest of right wing loony villa that need a place to vent and otherwise make a fool of themselves *shrug* On the general board there are right wing trolls saying how gays shouldn't be allowed to marry, how marriage is sacred and between a man and a woman and extol Romney because he would ban same sex marriage, yet they I would assume are oblivious to the fact that he represents the religious right who would intrude on the right of places like this to exist or people to have sex in anything but the missionary position to make babies.....pathetic, but it is what it is. Ask authors, especially on the LW portion of the site, but even in other areas, about the comments they get from this kind of troll, telling them they should die, be put to death, etc, because they don't like a story...I can understand reacting strongly to a story, even commenting that it made you feel ill, that it wasn't erotic or loving, whatever, but death threats?

There are some seriously demented people out there in Limbaugh land, I mean seriously childish and loony tunes, who can't distinguish fact from reality, fiction from truth. But I guess that is part of having an internet and having anonymous sites like this, it gives room for people to share and so forth on almost anything, but it also gives voice to the stupid as well......

It is funny, I sort of understand the emotional reaction when people bring up swinging, or allowing a spouse to have sex with others, or the cuck voyeur kind of thing, some of those stories, especially the ones dealing where spouse turns into this cold, humiliating, uncaring person and so forth, or devastates a spouse by cheating and demeaning them in the process, and I am like some of the other posters I don't think I could easily do it in my own relationships (among which, as tempting as it can be as a fantasy, it is the fear of losing out to 'someone better', it is that I would end up losing someone I loved and the like; not saying that is reality, but emotions/fears are quite strong and real in their own right), but I don't understand attacking others. If people want to swing, do threesomes, whatever, if they are happy and not hurting themselves or others, I am glad for them. If I get upset at the cuck stories and some of the pseudo bd/sm tales that involve it, it is because it comes off as abuse,, and that is my thing, get a bad reaction to it, but I own that. When people start going on about wedding vows and the like, they seem to think that those vows mean something to anyone but the people involved and their God or deity (if that was even invoked),they like the anti same sex marriage crowd somehow feel what others do in their marriage somehow affects them or cheapens their marriage, which is weird. Vows are between the two people, the words are between them, and if they choose to modify the terms, do things their own way, if God is gonna get angry (which I doubt, giving God is supposed to be loving), it would be with the people, not anyone else, and he isn't going to throw a team of locusts at the neighborhood evangelicals if a same sex couple gets married that lives on their street....
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2012, 03:53 AM   #102
kelli_qcd
Literotica Guru
 
kelli_qcd's Avatar
 
kelli_qcd is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Posts: 1,350
OMG OMG.. my wife texted me that she is following her lover home from the bar
i am such a lucky husband
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2012, 10:12 PM   #103
kelli_qcd
Literotica Guru
 
kelli_qcd's Avatar
 
kelli_qcd is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Posts: 1,350
well... no cream pie... she didn't let him cum in her.. he pulled out and shot on her belly.. so all i got by the time she got some was some flakes... they didn't have sex last night because they were both to drunk/tired.. so she woke him up this morning about 9:30 and they fucked.. she woke him with a blow job... something she has NEVER done with me.. then after he was done she wiped off, got dressed and came home..
then she got undressed and climbed onto the bed and straddled my face...
kind of likethis
http://babygirlndaddy.tumblr.com/post/35083940104
OMG she was so OPEN i could tongue her all the way and hardly touched her walls.. her lips were still all puffy and damn was she wet... i could taste a little of him but mostly her... she made me lick her until she came then made me keep licking as i played with myself until i came, then she rode me through one more orgasm .. got off and showered..

Last edited by kelli_qcd : 11-05-2012 at 07:52 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2012, 07:49 PM   #104
Leviticus59
Virgin
 
Leviticus59 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kansas City area
Posts: 25
My wife and I have been hotwifing for five or six years now. We/she doesn't do it constantly....it's just a fun game we indulge in every now and then. When she does have a date night, it's incredibly hot for both of us. The hotness of it all lingers on for days. It's a lot of fun for both of us.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2012, 08:20 PM   #105
Leviticus59
Virgin
 
Leviticus59 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kansas City area
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by njlauren View Post
Sites like this attract people into alternative sexuality of all kinds .....blah, blah, blah....Rush Limbaugh and the rest of right wing loony villa .....blah, blah, blah.....Romney........blah, blah, blah.....pathetic....blah, blah, blah.....There are some seriously demented people out there in Limbaugh land........blah, blah, blah
I didn't read the whole thread, but it appears people who disagree with the hotwife lifestyle somehow get smeared as supposed Rush Limbaugh loonies.

Projection much? Sheesh.


FWIW, my wife and I are very conservative, politically, socially, and religiously.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2012, 02:11 AM   #106
MBgirl
Experienced
 
MBgirl is offline
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 38
Hubby and i are swingers, so the play is with other people but mostly same room. He sometimes is ok with me playing with a man or woman alone. Though his favorite is watching me get fucked by another man. He prefers that to watching me with a woman. Lol.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2012, 04:23 AM   #107
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,064
It's the title of this thread I find wacky "Anyone out there let their wife screw around?", like you really believe you are in control? It seems far more the case the wives are the ones in control and you are becoming increasingly irrelevant.

Maybe that is your kick?

Next question is, are they screwing around or just finally having a chance of a meaningful and fulfilling relationship with someone else?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2012, 04:35 AM   #108
twstdf8
Registered User
 
twstdf8 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: east coast
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBgirl View Post
Hubby and i are swingers, so the play is with other people but mostly same room. He sometimes is ok with me playing with a man or woman alone. Though his favorite is watching me get fucked by another man. He prefers that to watching me with a woman. Lol.

Nice.....lol
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2012, 08:05 AM   #109
Leviticus59
Virgin
 
Leviticus59 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kansas City area
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
It's the title of this thread I find wacky "Anyone out there let their wife screw around?", like you really believe you are in control? It seems far more the case the wives are the ones in control and you are becoming increasingly irrelevant.

Maybe that is your kick?

Next question is, are they screwing around or just finally having a chance of a meaningful and fulfilling relationship with someone else?
That's not the case at all in our relationship. We're sort of like MBgirl~ we play with others as a foursome too. It's very fun and a big turn-on to screw another woman occasionally, but my biggest turn-on, by far, is watching my wife get fucked, seeing how much she enjoys it, listening to all her familiar noises, and knowing full well what the other guy is feeling. As much fun as it is, during the ensuing week of non-stop fucking after a play date, my wife says, without fail, "you're the one who fucks me the best."

I was the one who started it. Took us a couple of years of hot pillow talk to finally dip our toes in the "playing" waters. Hotwifing is maybe half the fun. Foursome playing is the other half.

Seems like everyone who doesn't play, or who doesn't hotwife, automatically thinks the husband has some hidden cuck tendencies that are just bursting to get out. That isn't the case at all with us. There are cuckolds around, certainly, but not everybody fits into that mold, kinda like the spittle-flinger above who thinks everyone who doesn't agree with some alternative lifestyle or other is a Limbaugh looney. It's impossible to accurately pigeonhole people.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2012, 12:53 PM   #110
Queenbee101
Virgin
 
Queenbee101 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: paradise
Posts: 23
Anyone let your wife screw around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeon View Post
The fantasy of my wife being with another man or men is my recurring fantasy of late. Anyone ever encourage it?
Be true to yourself..
if you are uncomfortable or reserved about the request then it's probably not for you.

This lifestyle is not for everyone, does not mean that there is something wrong with people who do this or people who chose not to..that's why it's a choice.

Having it requested and living it out are two different entities..
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2012, 10:03 PM   #111
njlauren
Literotica Guru
 
njlauren is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviticus59 View Post
I didn't read the whole thread, but it appears people who disagree with the hotwife lifestyle somehow get smeared as supposed Rush Limbaugh loonies.

Projection much? Sheesh.


FWIW, my wife and I are very conservative, politically, socially, and religiously.
I suggest you read the kind of posts I was talking about, it is one thing to state you personally don't
for hot wives, 3somes, whatever, it is another to say so while demeaning those who do in fact so do consensually. Go over on the lit stories board and read the responses to fictional stories and talk to the authors who write stories about hot wives and so forth, about the vehement responses they get, including death threats and the like.


"Originally Posted by Apathy
My wording may be unfortunate but I imagine many people in a secure relationship would understand the implied meaning rather than the failings in word choice.

You people disgust me because you take something unique and pure and taint it.

sirhugs - stfu and die plz"

In case you need a translation, that is shut the fuck up and die plz, and the original post was full of comments like those. Someone asked why people would post things like that, and I responded with what I have seen.

BTW, if you guys are playing the 'hot wife lifestyle' then you aren't socially or especially religiously conservative, according to the Bible what you are doing is a dead set sin, having sex outside the marriage is a big no no. According to your namesake in the wonderful OT, both you and your wife should be stoned to death. I don't need to project much at all, when people get upset enough to threaten someone who wrote a story, what would you call that? (the response above was to people talking about hot wife/wife sharing). I also question the words of someone who claims they are politically, religiously and socially conservative who practice hot wifery, I am sure around the community you espouse all the right values, condemn same sex marriage, all those deviants who live in the big cities , go to your church and hear the preacher rant about how permissiveness is ruining our society and how we need to go back to a society that reveres the bible and its teachings, all the while in private you and your wife are doing something you would never dare tell the neighbors about....known as hypocrisy, I wouldn't be casting too many stones if I were you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2012, 10:19 PM   #112
njlauren
Literotica Guru
 
njlauren is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviticus59 View Post
That's not the case at all in our relationship. We're sort of like MBgirl~ we play with others as a foursome too. It's very fun and a big turn-on to screw another woman occasionally, but my biggest turn-on, by far, is watching my wife get fucked, seeing how much she enjoys it, listening to all her familiar noises, and knowing full well what the other guy is feeling. As much fun as it is, during the ensuing week of non-stop fucking after a play date, my wife says, without fail, "you're the one who fucks me the best."

I was the one who started it. Took us a couple of years of hot pillow talk to finally dip our toes in the "playing" waters. Hotwifing is maybe half the fun. Foursome playing is the other half.

Seems like everyone who doesn't play, or who doesn't hotwife, automatically thinks the husband has some hidden cuck tendencies that are just bursting to get out. That isn't the case at all with us. There are cuckolds around, certainly, but not everybody fits into that mold, kinda like the spittle-flinger above who thinks everyone who doesn't agree with some alternative lifestyle or other is a Limbaugh looney. It's impossible to accurately pigeonhole people.
I didn't say anyone who disagrees with an alternative lifestyle is a limbaugh looney, I said the people who attack others for whatever they are into are the limbaugh looney types, that is an outright lie. There are a lot of people on this board who have stated they don't agree with wives sleeping around and a variety of other things, and have done it respectfully, saying how it makes them feel, etc..but they also don't judge others for their kinks or whatever and I never disparaged them for their comments, in a lot of cases I probably feel much as they do. I am not into the cuck fantasy thing, especially where it involves humiliation, but I also don't call the people who do so sick or they should be put to death, either, that is what I was talking about.

I also find it amusing that you and your wife call yourself social and religious conservatives when you are practicing something most conservatives would find dreadful, ostracize you, etc...I wonder, does that mean you practice biblical adultery (bible doesn't allow it even if consensual) but find it okay to judge others lifestyles? Do you and wifey sit there nodding your heads when all the good, stolid church going types like yourself demonize gays or want to ban same sex marriage in the constitution? Ever have the guts to talk to all your presumably conservative friends and families and neighbors and tell them what you are into, or are you afraid of the consequences, of what people might say and do to you? Ask yourself how they would react if you told them that you were into 4 somes or having wife screw other men, and then come back and tell me about those not agreeing with alternative lifestyles..put it this way, if you weren't afraid of Limbaugh looniness, you wouldn't be in the shadows with this, and that is the point. It is one thing to disagree, what you are afraid of is the real consequences of others not agreeing with your lifestyle, which could involve everything including losing jobs up to physical violence...if you didn't believe the kind of looniness I was talking about exists, then I dare you to tell all your friends in church, your family, about what you do, and then see.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2012, 11:26 PM   #113
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviticus59 View Post
It's impossible to accurately pigeonhole people.
No disagreement there... and my comments were not trying to label people who may be in whatever consensual arrangement they are.

My comments on the title of this thread were isolated and in no attempt to side one way or another with viewpoints of hotwife/cuckold/swinger/whatever takes your fancy lifestyle. The title has been irking me since it has popped up. I suppose posts like mine just contribute to bringing it back to the top again.

I view the wording of the thread title as a derogatory and demeaning statement. Almost as if it has inferences of "who lets their wife off the lead? Should I relent some control?" - then throw in "screw around" - Oh hell, thought I'd better check back on things - This is a 2003 thread and someone back in 2003 has already raised issue with the wording of the thread title. The OP disappeared back in 2003 as well. Now the thread is regurgitating itself.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2012, 12:27 AM   #114
njlauren
Literotica Guru
 
njlauren is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
No disagreement there... and my comments were not trying to label people who may be in whatever consensual arrangement they are.

My comments on the title of this thread were isolated and in no attempt to side one way or another with viewpoints of hotwife/cuckold/swinger/whatever takes your fancy lifestyle. The title has been irking me since it has popped up. I suppose posts like mine just contribute to bringing it back to the top again.

I view the wording of the thread title as a derogatory and demeaning statement. Almost as if it has inferences of "who lets their wife off the lead? Should I relent some control?" - then throw in "screw around" - Oh hell, thought I'd better check back on things - This is a 2003 thread and someone back in 2003 has already raised issue with the wording of the thread title. The OP disappeared back in 2003 as well. Now the thread is regurgitating itself.
I agree with you nightl about the title of this thread, the whole 'do you let your wife screw around', it makes it sound like the husband owns the wife or is as you put it, letting a dog off the leash or something. I don't think the OP meant that. With something like hotwives or open relationships, it isn't about letting anything, it is about the people agreeing what is in or not in their relationship, and it implies con sensuality IMO.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2012, 12:35 AM   #115
kelli_qcd
Literotica Guru
 
kelli_qcd's Avatar
 
kelli_qcd is offline
Join Date: Dec 1969
Posts: 1,350
hey kids... go discuss theology and morals somewhere else...


BUZZ KILL
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2012, 01:21 AM   #116
K5Rakitan
Virgin
 
K5Rakitan is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: America
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by njlauren View Post
I also find it amusing that you and your wife call yourself social and religious conservatives when you are practicing something most conservatives would find dreadful, ostracize you, etc...I wonder, does that mean you practice biblical adultery (bible doesn't allow it even if consensual) but find it okay to judge others lifestyles? Do you and wifey sit there nodding your heads when all the good, stolid church going types like yourself demonize gays or want to ban same sex marriage in the constitution? Ever have the guts to talk to all your presumably conservative friends and families and neighbors and tell them what you are into, or are you afraid of the consequences, of what people might say and do to you? Ask yourself how they would react if you told them that you were into 4 somes or having wife screw other men, and then come back and tell me about those not agreeing with alternative lifestyles..put it this way, if you weren't afraid of Limbaugh looniness, you wouldn't be in the shadows with this, and that is the point. It is one thing to disagree, what you are afraid of is the real consequences of others not agreeing with your lifestyle, which could involve everything including losing jobs up to physical violence...if you didn't believe the kind of looniness I was talking about exists, then I dare you to tell all your friends in church, your family, about what you do, and then see.
The Bible has mixed messages on Polygamy. More importantly, the Bible has provisions that allow for social change: "For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love." --Galatians 5:6

It's not so much what we do with our bodies, but how we do it and whether we hurt others in the process.

As for your dare, I already took it! I lost a job over it and I'm back in the closet now, but that does not change my beliefs. Just because the majority does not agree with me does not make me wrong.

  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2012, 07:27 AM   #117
Eilan
Paid Internet Troll
 
Eilan's Avatar
 
Eilan is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: 'Murika! Fuck, yeah!
Posts: 9,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelli_qcd View Post
hey kids... go discuss theology and morals somewhere else...


BUZZ KILL
Oh noes! Where's the PURE UNADULTERATED SEX!!!!!!111

Fuck that noise. This stuff is fine on the HT. If you have a problem with it, perhaps your time would be better spent in forums with a little less, um, substance. Maybe The Playground, The Darkroom Lounge, and the Fetish Forum would be more to your liking.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2012, 08:55 AM   #118
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelli_qcd View Post
hey kids... go discuss theology and morals somewhere else...


BUZZ KILL
In the words of the true sage pmann, "go rim a rat".

Go dig up another archive http://forum.literotica.com/archive/index.php/

...and since you are listed as joining in 1970, I'm certainly glad you didn't show your 70 yr old butt in that yesterday fashion of a g-sting in your avatar.

I'll go off now and join the other kids who still "do" and just don't "BUZZ" about life.

Letting granny off the leash tonight? Letting her out for a little sewing around?

Last edited by NightL : 11-07-2012 at 09:23 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2012, 09:35 AM   #119
NightL
smoke'n'mirrors
 
NightL's Avatar
 
NightL is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 2,064
Comes in sizes S - XXL

edit
: now that response was for another thread - but looks great here so I will leave it.

Last edited by NightL : 11-07-2012 at 09:37 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2012, 05:55 PM   #120
pmann
Little Lion
 
pmann's Avatar
 
pmann is online now
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: *points*
Posts: 5,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightL View Post
In the words of the true sage pmann, "go rim a rat".
I'm proud of this.
__________________
Pmann's Sex Tape Uploaded June 21, 2014:
Clickity Click Click- Warning: Have a spare set of knickers nearby


Stay up with me, don't fall asleep...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2012, 11:16 PM   #121
njlauren
Literotica Guru
 
njlauren is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by K5Rakitan View Post
The Bible has mixed messages on Polygamy. More importantly, the Bible has provisions that allow for social change: "For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love." --Galatians 5:6

It's not so much what we do with our bodies, but how we do it and whether we hurt others in the process.

As for your dare, I already took it! I lost a job over it and I'm back in the closet now, but that does not change my beliefs. Just because the majority does not agree with me does not make me wrong.

My whole point is that you dismissed what I said about the nut job trolls, the rush limbaugh like types who go apeshit over people whose lifestyles or being they don't like, whether trans, gay, swingers, hot wives, whatever. What makes you wrong IMO isn't that you don't believe what the majority believes, it is that you espouse a religious and social doctrine that among other things spends a lot of its time denying others their rights and continually trying to force their religious and social beliefs on others (banning same sex marriage as a legal right? Sodomy laws against gay sex? If you support the GOP, specifically if you supported Romney, that is exactly what you are dong), while you yourself are doing things that your own belief system is trying to deny for others, simply because you are in the closet with it, that is the problem, pretending to be all so righteous and godly in public while doing things your dear friends and neighbors who probably see you as one of them, righteous and all that jazz, would condemn and probably burn your house down if they knew, if not cool.

BTW, 'hot wivery' in either the old or new testament is adultery, pure and simply. Polygamy was a feature of the Hebrew scripture and it allowed a man to marry one or more women, it didn't give a wife the right to screw other men other then her husband, and the NT forbade polygamy outright, marriage came between one man and one woman in the NT, and any sex outside that marriage was adultery. That is the doctrine that the religious right harps on when trying to deny legal same sex marriage and it is what they throw at everyone about sex, that sex is only for within a marriage between the partners, that is the conservative religious view of sexuality. More progressive Christians understand the Bible for what it is and there are quite a few churches that consider married same sex couples as married in a sacred sense.

I am not saying that you should be out there, I only wish we were in a world that allowed that kind of freedom, what I am saying is dismissing the trolls or what the agenda of the right wing religious and social conservative movement in regards to sex is not 'spittle fingered writing', it is the reality of the people you claim to be part of. It is also hypocritical to espouse conservative religious and social beliefs against gays and others to fit in with your friends and then go out and do what you do, that is my problem with it and it is that same type of judgement that spurs the very type of troll who comes on here and denigrates what others are into.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 01:43 PM   #122
gr8hubby
Virgin
 
gr8hubby is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Utah
Posts: 2
Understanding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
U people disgust me...

I don't understand how anyone can find sharing what belongs to them, emotionally and physically, arrousing...
Apathy I dont understand either. Your spouse, GF or BF is not a posession. So they do not belong to you. That is what I can not understand, how people can think that they own someone else.

Our job is to care for and support each other, not to tell them what to do.

I would agree that a fantasy is different than reality and that everyone should be cautious when trying to go from one to the other. A buddy of mine and his wife decided that they wanted to try a swinging relationship and see how it would go. After several months, they actually met up with a couple. It turned out that he loved it, but she did not. He loved watching her with another man, he loved being with another woman, and he loved the naughtiness that it brought.

She on the other hand felt a bit of guilt, but mostly did not like the performance shall we say. She told him that the entire time they were messing around, all she wanted was him. I guess the other guy was not very good and a fairly selfish lover.

Anyway, now they argue more regarding what they want in the bedroom. Before they had a solid relationship. Now she accuses him of cheating about every three months or so. And no, he did and is not cheating.

Food for thought.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 10:14 PM   #123
njlauren
Literotica Guru
 
njlauren is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 1,273
I agree about the idea of sharing what you own, that sounds like the nut jobs with their idea of a husband being superior to the wife and so forth.......it is like the original title, 'letting your wife screw around', as if he owns her or something.

My take on it would be more how someone can take the risk of having a wife go outside the relationship like that, and it has nothing to do with sacred marriage vows (I consider vows what the people in the relationship make of them, and if swinging or hot wivery is what they want down the road, vows can be amended, personally I think vows should be about two people vowing to love, honor and respect each other, to cherish each other and their relationship, and always act in ways that keep that. If swinging is their thing, as long as it is within the context of that, what the heck). For me personally what I worry about is that women in my experience are very different then men, that they get emotionally involved and that is where the problems occur. If I remember the numbers correctly, in cases where the wife has an affair and is caught, something like 65% of them end up in divorce where the wife requested it, and she more times then not ends up with the guy she cheated with.....I realize there are people with very strong relationships who handle this just fine, where it is just sex, but for me, that is what squicks me out about the idea, it isn't the sex thing per se, it is the possibility of the emotional attachment happening,because that is what really does the damage IME. Mind you, I am not judging people who have open relationships, swing, do threesomes, etc, just saying what scares me about the idea.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-09-2012, 06:54 PM   #124
Sufficient
Virgin
 
Sufficient is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 7
An interesting thread, so many different perspectives and experiences.

I'm pretty sure it's not for me. I like being the only guy that has sex with my woman. If we ever do a MWM I wouldn't want the other M to be a straight guy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 12:02 PM   #125
msubobcats87
Virgin
 
msubobcats87 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 18
I am always interested to read about other men that want or fantisize about their wife/significant other having sex with someone else. I just dont understand it. I have no desires to see my wife have sex with someone else. If my wife really wanted to, it would be hard for me to come to terms with it but i would want to do everything that i could to make her happy.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:46 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.