Old 10-16-2012, 11:50 PM   #30326
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna_Wolf72 View Post
*nods*

I will send it in pm just in case...

as my bed is finally calling me loudly...

*sighs*
thank you dear one. I need to go to bed too. Sweet dreams to you my lovely smuggler.

Depressed? http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...4#post30905394
Link to my Poetry submissions Gi's Poetry
Links
The more than a blurt thread poetry prose and maniacal tirades
Gianna's Visions my visual art thread.
My Transgender Awakening
When we let go we are carried as in a storm, it is acceptance that brings us to the calm places with the knowledge that we were all meant to be if only for one act of fate to another, the nudge that through a thousand nudges kisses a milestone for man kind. The key to understanding is that our realities are nothing but cognitive constructions, as such they are malleable and fluid. By binding our descriptions we disallow the empowerment of change.

Old 10-17-2012, 01:42 PM   #30327
katsmith
Experienced

My gf and I are thinking about getting a strap-on, just to try it out. We've both admitted to kinda missing the whole "cock" thing.

Does anyone have any recommendations or advice??

Old 10-17-2012, 11:52 PM   #30328
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsmith View Post
My gf and I are thinking about getting a strap-on, just to try it out. We've both admitted to kinda missing the whole "cock" thing.

I'll leave this one to the gals. Hello katsmith welcome to the vibe. I hope you find your answer.

Links
My Transgender Awakening
When we let go we are carried as in a storm, it is acceptance that brings us to the calm places with the knowledge that we were all meant to be if only for one act of fate to another, the nudge that through a thousand nudges kisses a milestone for man kind. The key to understanding is that our realities are nothing but cognitive constructions, as such they are malleable and fluid. By binding our descriptions we disallow the empowerment of change.

Old 10-18-2012, 05:13 PM   #30329
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsmith View Post

Just a few things to consider:

Start simple - make sure it's the kind of intimacy you're craving, then go exploring further.

Just like with the real thing, quality matters - even if you're just trying things out, do not go with cheap. Make sure you're going to a high quality, reputable store whether in real life or online.
I recommend finding a real store if you can, so you can find the texture and so on that appeals to each of you. Even if you don't end up buying from them, you'll have a better idea of what you're looking for. (You can often find better prices online.)
Do your research - there are all kinds of different materials, harnesses and lubricants. The more customer reviews you read, the happier a customer you'll be! While to some extent it's all in the eye of the... beholder? Quality will come out in the performance and satisfaction reviews.

And absolutely the most important tip of all: TALK.
Communicate continually. Try not to feel embarrassed, and if you do feel that way, don't let it get in the way of a good and, more importantly, healthy time. The greatest (IMHO, possibly only) downfall to strap-ons is that you're not going to have quite the same give-and-take relationship as you would with a guy, because whoever's wearing the harness isn't going to feel what the other is feeling; they're going to have to rely almost entirely on the receiving person's input. With time it gets easier, but if you don't talk your way through the first several times, the toy's just going to gather dust bunnies somewhere. And that's a tragedy.
Of course... that goes for any sexual relationship, but it still gets missed, so I figured I'd mention it. Good luck, and have fun!
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck
dizzylia (and her stories)

Old 10-18-2012, 05:29 PM   #30330
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

A quick addendum: you'll know a reputable store by its cleanliness and (possibly more importantly) by its staff. You should absolutely not feel "sketched out" by the store. I don't mean that you might see stuff you'd rather not, because these stores need to cater to as many fetishes and... proclivities? as they legally can. I just mean, you shouldn't walk in and wonder what sorts of germs you're touching and breathing. Just feel the vibe(s).

(I couldn't resist. )

The staff are vital, though. They should be knowledgeable about their products, either through literature or experience, and they should not be afraid to talk about it. Absolutely vital. They should know their different types of lube, which are prone to cause yeast infections, which leave stains on the sheets, which types of silicone or other material you might like (based on preferences in texture and flexibility and the like), and which lubes can and cannot work with that material.

Follow your instincts! It's what started the desire for a strap-on in the first place, right?
"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this: a human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive. To him, a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god, and failure is death. Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 10-19-2012, 10:06 AM   #30331
dre_jones
Literotica Guru

Gallup poll identifies percent of population as LGBT as 3.4%!
http://www.freep.com/article/2012101...yssey=nav|head

Old 10-22-2012, 02:42 PM   #30332
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

nice wind from the east, making it very pleasant, sunny the world conspires to deaden my darkness. The wind through the palms is very lovely, watered my orchids outside, have the bird feeder filled, thinking of playing some music.

what am I doing? - relaxing getting rid of anxiety jitters vegging.
Listening to. - the wind of course
undies? - turquoise bikinis

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 10-25-2012, 01:37 PM   #30333
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

A silly joke, just because.

There were two nuns...

One of them was known as Sister Mathematical (SM), and the other one was known as Sister Logical (SL).

It is getting dark and they are still far away from the convent.

SM: Have you noticed that a man has been following us for the past thirty-eight and a half minutes? I wonder what he wants.

SL: It's logical. He wants to rape us.

SM: Oh, no! At this rate he will reach us in 15 minutes at the most? What can we do?

SL: The only logical thing to do of course is to walk faster.

SM: It's not working.

SL: Of course it's not working. The man did the only logical thing. He started to walk faster, too.

SM: So, what shall we do? At this rate he will reach us in one minute.

SL: The only logical thing we can do is split. You go that way and I'll go this way. He cannot follow us both.

So the man decided to follow Sister Logical.

Sister Mathematical arrives at the convent and is worried about what has happened to Sister Logical.

Then Sister Logical arrives.

SM: Sister Logical! Thank God you are here! Tell me what happened!

SL: The only logical thing happened. The man couldn't follow us both, so he followed me.

SM: Yes, yes! But what happened then?

SL: The only logical thing happened. I started to run as fast as I could and he started to run as fast as he could.

SM: And?

SL: The only logical thing happened. He reached me.

SM: Oh, dear! What did you do?

SL: The only logical thing to do. I lifted my dress up.

SM: Oh, Sister! What did the man do?

SL: The only logical thing to do. He pulled down his pants.

SM: Oh, no! What happened then?

SL: Isn't it logical, Sister?

A nun with her dress up can run faster than man with his pants down.

And for those of you who thought it would be dirty, say two Hail Marys!
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 10-25-2012, 10:38 PM   #30334
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

... feeling better?
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 10-25-2012, 10:53 PM   #30335
mutato
Daddy M

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzylia View Post
... feeling better?
Yes, loved the joke.

*I wish I could get a good grip on reality, because then I'd choke the shit out of it!

*Just a nice guy with a very kinky mind, lost & invisible among the posers and the pervs...

*The best revenge is a life well lived...

Old 10-27-2012, 10:03 PM   #30336
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

*drags in self* Man. It is so hard to focus today, and I don't know why. But... in better news, I've been feeling that old writing bug again. Even Lit-type stuff. So many ideas. Looking forward to having the time to put them to paper!

Mood: scattered
Music: U2 - Bullet the Blue Sky
Wearing: Booties, jeans, and a big fluffy hoodie. It's cold today!

I miss you guys.
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 10-28-2012, 02:56 PM   #30337
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
... feeling better?
lmao yes very much so dear.

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 10-28-2012, 03:00 PM   #30338
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
*drags in self* Man. It is so hard to focus today, and I don't know why. But... in better news, I've been feeling that old writing bug again. Even Lit-type stuff. So many ideas. Looking forward to having the time to put them to paper!

Mood: scattered
Music: U2 - Bullet the Blue Sky
Wearing: Booties, jeans, and a big fluffy hoodie. It's cold today!

I miss you guys.
Yay on the writting. I know it is a catharsis for me when I can.

Wearing: my teal tee shirt and jeans
Listening to: the weather channel
Mood: a hell of a lot better than Friday.

Setting a trap for my muse. What shall I use for bait?

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 10-29-2012, 05:05 PM   #30339
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gi_Venus View Post
Mood: a hell of a lot better than Friday.
Yay!

Quote:
Setting a trap for my muse. What shall I use for bait?
Wine and chocolate. Always works for me.

-diz
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 11-06-2012, 12:35 AM   #30340
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Yay!

Wine and chocolate. Always works for me.

-diz
lol hmmm would work for me.

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 11-07-2012, 09:20 PM   #30341
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
lol hmmm would work for me.
Maybe you're my muse!!!
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 11-09-2012, 11:18 PM   #30342
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Maybe you're my muse!!!
omg you poor child.

lol

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 11-10-2012, 08:42 PM   #30343
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Quote:
omg you poor child.

lol
Don't say that! I've been writing like crazy lately!

- Pearl S. Buck

Old 11-11-2012, 11:45 PM   #30344
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
Don't say that! I've been writing like crazy lately!

lol now that is lovely place to be, in the throes of the muse.

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 11-11-2012, 11:49 PM   #30345
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

hello you vibers, am I writing to ghosts? all those lovely passionate fun loving people. We dance in the ether, touched and sang. Where are all those loveys?
new people are always welcome.

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 11-12-2012, 11:14 PM   #30346
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Anyone feel like doing a blues jam? I was thinking Eric Clapton.
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 11-13-2012, 10:16 PM   #30347
Gi_Venus
Loving Heart

Quote:
I would love to see Eric Clapton and Keb Mo together

Links
My Transgender Awakening

Old 11-29-2012, 06:09 PM   #30348
dizzylia
Dancing in Limbo

Raise a little hell,
raise a little hell,
raise a little hell!
- Pearl S. Buck

Old 11-30-2012, 01:18 PM   #30349
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people

Why haven't I seen this thread before? I might just keep an eye on this
*waves*

Old 11-30-2012, 02:25 PM   #30350
blade_rocknut
Literotica Guru

Quote:
* I've got the key.....to the highway....*

This sig is dedicated to the members of westboro Baptist Church

See ya in Hell, Fuckers!

If You Don't Love The Lord, You're Fuckin' Fucked!

Hit it, Hank....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIlCrhj7mpM

That was crude....ain't there nothin' sacred?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsCWp_MqP-s

Closed Thread