Old 11-04-2012, 03:43 AM   #1
Cutjewel
Virgin

Rope

Does anyone know of any really good rope bondage tutorials out there online? I'm looking for breast ones in particular, and I'd also like to experiment with tutorials that make it easy to tie my breasts up by myself without help. But any pointers and online help would be really really great.

Thank you so much xx

Old 11-04-2012, 03:53 AM   #2
MAmethyst
Virgin

Have a look under two knotty boys

breast bondage is quite easy and of course looks great as well as making them deliciously sensitive

Old 11-04-2012, 08:17 AM   #3
thelovingsadist
Literotica Guru

http://www.bondageblog.com/bondage-p...nstruction.jpg

This is a good tutorial for self-bondage. It's also one of my favorite rope harness methods, whether I'm applying it or having the submissive apply it herself. Maybe just because it's one of the first I ever learned and it brings back good memories, but it's a really decent and simple body harness. It doesn't focus on the breasts exclusively, but you may enjoy the feelings anyway.

My humble writings.

Recent Stories:
A Wolfe's Escapade.
Primary Pleasures.

Old 11-04-2012, 05:58 PM   #4
bondanon
Virgin

Take a look at Douglas Kent's "Land". It doesn't specifically address self-bondage but it may give you ideas, and covers the knots in considerable detail. Plenty of breast bondage coverage...

Old 11-07-2012, 12:40 PM   #5
KWAL
Experienced

I'm not to familar with any websites but books I recomend the author Jay Wiseman. Look around maybe he has a website. Maybe I will to I like rope quite a bit myself he is full of knowledge.

As of tying up remember to wrap rope around limbs and such double wraps saves time more secure and cuts of circulation less. I've wrap rope ( doubles) 3-4 times with 6-8 wraps of rope wrists and such are very secure and safe as well. Anyway I'm off to head my own advice hope that helps ya.
I love the person who can smile in trouble, gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. Tis the business of little minds to shrink: but those whose heart is firm and whose conscience approves their conduct will pursue their pricables unto death. - A Thomas Paine quote reworded to include both sexes.

Old 11-09-2012, 07:45 PM   #6
Cutjewel
Virgin

Thanks guys!

You're links are really helpful! Keep them coming!
And thank you for all your handy tips. KWAL, I think you're great!

I loved two knotty boys - it was elaborate rope work on a level I had never seen before!

Cant wait to hear more, learn more and feel more... x

Old 11-13-2012, 01:12 AM   #7
KWAL
Experienced

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutjewel View Post
Thanks guys!

You're links are really helpful! Keep them coming!
And thank you for all your handy tips. KWAL, I think you're great!

I loved two knotty boys - it was elaborate rope work on a level I had never seen before!

Cant wait to hear more, learn more and feel more... x
Thank you I'm flattered.
I love the person who can smile in trouble, gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. Tis the business of little minds to shrink: but those whose heart is firm and whose conscience approves their conduct will pursue their pricables unto death. - A Thomas Paine quote reworded to include both sexes.