Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 11-03-2012, 07:28 AM   #1
HunterR87
Virgin

What are your favorites

I cannot speak for all but I know that I have a few items in my collection of toy that I can say are my favorites. So I am writing this in hopes that others will share and because I think it is an interesting topic. so please come and share what is your favorite item or toy to use or to have used on you. One of my favorites is a flogger.

Old 11-03-2012, 08:51 AM   #2
thelovingsadist
Literotica Guru

I can really only pick one?

My humble writings.

Recent Stories:
A Wolfe's Escapade.
Primary Pleasures.

Old 11-03-2012, 09:32 AM   #3
HunterR87
Virgin

how many?

No you can have as many as you like. I have many more then just one favorite.

Old 11-03-2012, 10:04 AM   #4
MissMaidenMinx
curiouser and curiouser

My little blue riding crop. It's good for playing with alone or with a friend.

People are never perfect, but love can be - Tom Robbins

Old 11-03-2012, 11:02 AM   #5
thelovingsadist
Literotica Guru

Off the top of my head, then, my top two favorite playthings are probably rope and a flogger.

A nine tails flogger. Braided. Leather, obviously.

I could probably put together a decent sized list of all the things I "like," though.

My humble writings.

Recent Stories:
A Wolfe's Escapade.
Primary Pleasures.

Old 11-03-2012, 11:29 AM   #6
HunterR87
Virgin

I think we all could make some good size lists but out of all those what are your true favorites.

Old 11-03-2012, 01:21 PM   #7
thelovingsadist
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterR87 View Post
I think we all could make some good size lists but out of all those what are your true favorites.
If two aren't enough, then my top five "true favorites" would have to be:

Flogger
Rope
Gag
Blind Fold
Cuffs/shackles

Of course, there's also the vibrators/plugs and whips and canes and all that good stuff (and so, so much more). But the simple stuff has to be the best, because with those five things I could probably come up with at least a few dozen different scenes (more with enough time), and could come up with a good scene on the spot in any situation.

Though, all this said, the nine tails flogger still has to be numero uno, as my "top favorite."

My humble writings.

Recent Stories:
A Wolfe's Escapade.
Primary Pleasures.

Old 11-03-2012, 03:33 PM   #8
kiwi_submissive
Literotica Guru

Violet Wand. I love the sound, the colour and the smell.

Old 11-03-2012, 09:14 PM   #9
knot_sweet
mmmm rope...

Rope and teeth.

I like being tied, and everything from the gentlest nibble to bite bruises flat do it for me.

The follow you just received is a direct result of the lead you just gave. - my dance teacher (and true for both BDSM and ballroom)

Football isn't a contact sport, it's a collision sport. Ballroom is a contact sport. - I don't remember who said this.

What's life without whimsy? - Sheldon Cooper

Oh! The Places You'll Go - Dr Seuess

'panem et circenses'

Old 11-03-2012, 09:21 PM   #10
daikarasu
Experienced

I adore my rope, though I rarely really use it any more, not a whole lot of time to get into things.

Though, I do have to say I loooove my plug. It's a pretty big plug (I think it was labeled as medium when i got it). Blows. my. mind.

Old 11-03-2012, 09:26 PM   #11
thelovingsadist
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by knot_sweet View Post
teeth.
Now, if we're gonna include body parts as toys (besides the obvious ones, of course ), then I have to include teeth and nails, too. Biting and scratching.

I'm enough of a masochist that I enjoy receiving both. And as a sadist and a dominant I absolutely love giving both, both to inflict pain and to mark whats mine.

My humble writings.

Recent Stories:
A Wolfe's Escapade.
Primary Pleasures.

Old 11-04-2012, 07:32 AM   #12
HunterR87
Virgin

body parts...

I was not thinking of body parts as toys but I will allow it since the simplest toy is an open hand or a curled finger(s)

Old 11-04-2012, 05:04 PM   #13
LuvBelle7
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterR87 View Post
No you can have as many as you like. I have many more then just one favorite.
Definitely enjoy my toys.....any recommendations for a great G-spot vibrator?

Old 11-04-2012, 08:05 PM   #14
HunterR87
Virgin

g-spot suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvBelle7 View Post
Definitely enjoy my toys.....any recommendations for a great G-spot vibrator?
I would suggest the we vibe Luv. A sub said that she liked it because it did both clit and the g-spot at the same time and that she never missed with it.

Old 11-04-2012, 11:22 PM   #15
ouchfeelsgood
Literotica Guru

I have to admit that my Wartenberg Wheel was one of my favorites. I misplaced it about a year ago, and have been meaning to send for another one.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:23 AM   #16
HunterR87
Virgin

I need to get one of those.

Old 11-08-2012, 11:06 AM   #17
KWAL
Experienced

My first thought was my hands by far but if body part arnt considered tools ill have to say

Rope
Rattan
And I better stop right there cuz everything else is about equal in my taste it just depends on the moment. But I sure do wanna say flogger too lol...
I love the person who can smile in trouble, gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. Tis the business of little minds to shrink: but those whose heart is firm and whose conscience approves their conduct will pursue their pricables unto death. - A Thomas Paine quote reworded to include both sexes.

Old 11-09-2012, 06:11 AM   #18
RuReal
Long time Litster

Currently my bullwhip.

What one man loves another may freely hate, but when one man destroys can another rebuild?

My Stories

Latest pictures of my wife

Old 11-09-2012, 11:02 AM   #19
Ahlam
Literotica Guru

For me, the most enjoyable toys are improvised non-toys or commonplace household items. It seems somehow naughtier and you can get pretty creative. My favorite toy so far has been a three inch wide and eighteen inch long piece of base board that is used as a spanking stick. When my punishment is over, I have to return it to its usual household function. Seeing it there against the wall makes me think of the possibilities while everyone else around me remains clueless and that gives a secret thrill.

Old 11-09-2012, 11:33 AM   #20
Idyll
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahlam View Post
For me, the most enjoyable toys are improvised non-toys or commonplace household items. It seems somehow naughtier and you can get pretty creative. My favorite toy so far has been a three inch wide and eighteen inch long piece of base board that is used as a spanking stick. When my punishment is over, I have to return it to its usual household function. Seeing it there against the wall makes me think of the possibilities while everyone else around me remains clueless and that gives a secret thrill.
Lovely!

Homemade is best! I have some of my own...message me!

Old 11-09-2012, 01:01 PM   #21
HunterR87
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWAL View Post
My first thought was my hands by far but if body part arnt considered tools ill have to say

Rope
Rattan
And I better stop right there cuz everything else is about equal in my taste it just depends on the moment. But I sure do wanna say flogger too lol...
hands are tools/toys as I said. thought I did not think of them when I thought up this thread hands and other body parts are just ans fun if not more then anything you can find or make.

Old 11-09-2012, 01:05 PM   #22
HunterR87
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahlam View Post
I like a good solid ruler in my hand if I am going to use a common place item for a spanking since I have so many laying around do to my work and hobbies. but I like the base board idea.

Old 11-11-2012, 05:55 AM   #23
Stag of Oberon
confabulous

brass rings.

either as a lazy replacement for a knot, or something to clip restraints to (i suppose, again, a lazy replacement for a knot).

I remember tying my wife up in something that looked vaguely like a knotless shibari (2 knots, 12+ brass rings placed everywhere else you might expect a knot). Before you go screaming, I know "knotless shibari" is an oxymoron, its just the best visual descriptor i could think of. Their combined weight was substantial enough that she couldn't jump in them (she compared it to wearing chain mail) & that alone made it kinda awesome.

Velcro Cuffs.

I suppose velcro cuffs are pretty much workhorses for me. litttle to no risk of circulation problems, & technically escapable (in theory), making them safe & legal to use as well.

scary scissors.

Originally brought out as a safety item; i've been told just having them sit there in plain sight is intimidating.

heavy gauge chain (ok sortof heavy, don't remember the actual measure)

Last edited by Stag of Oberon : 11-11-2012 at 07:10 AM.

Old 11-17-2012, 11:49 AM   #24
LivingRnd3
Virgin

I recently made my first flogger, came out ok, but quickly found I needed something more intense, so I made it. Looking at the first one, the handle wrapped in a little bit of padding, then covered by some of the softest leather..mmmm, I started getting ideas of this thick shaft while my boyfriend is traveling for 2 weeks. It's now a multi-functional tool with the help of a condom. Quickly became my favorite.

Old 11-17-2012, 11:58 AM   #25
Babyslave
Shy, Stubborn, and His

Two different sets of favorites for me. When I'm alone? My glass shaft and nipple clamps.

When I'm not alone? His hands, stainless steel plug and wand, and either flogger, crop or paddle.