Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Chyoo Forums > Chyoo Authors

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-06-2012, 05:20 PM   #26
tnadnuder
Really Experienced
 
tnadnuder is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NE OH USA
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
None of your posts in this topic have been deleted.
...That you know of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
If as you claim I have not provided the full information regarding the thread of yours I recently accidentally approved then why have you not filled in the gaps.
It is the job of the person that provides the information to provide all of it; It is not my place or my job to fill-in your gaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
As my previous statement covered all of what I did.
Or so you would like everyone to believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
The notes were there for a time.
0 hours, minutes, & seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
However you are already aware of what the reasons for denial were as I have provided them through Chyoo, via email and on this forum.
Or none of the above. The only reasons I was aware of were jealousy & the like, which I made you aware of, not the other way around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
As this was also around the fifth or sixth time you submitted that thread which you shouldn't have done anyway.
Same can be said for your denial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
A thread which should never have been submitted
^A sentence that is missing an ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
I'd posted this topic at the time of you submitting that thread.
Again, I remind you not everything you believe/say is factual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
The thread would never have been approved.
...If you hadn't screwed-up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Instead of just immediatly denying the thread I decided to delete the content and edit the thread title and leave it unapproved for awhile.
Likewise, I will leave your quoted post as is, despite its mistakes. (Not a surprise, considering the source.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
You make it sound like you deleted it instead of being deleted by a moderator.
On the contrary, you removed the content, & admitted doing so. I restated that fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Throughout our interaction during this thread I've chosen to be decent and civil.
What you've done offline is none of my business or concern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Is there a reason as to why you are unable to do the same
Yeah; It's the same reason my threads get denied & deleted by someone who can't end a question with a question mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
The when is very important actually. As was this before I requested you not submit anything or after.
"...Was this...", then... What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
I stand corrected then. Still thank you for informing me of that thread.
You should be aware of it, since you approved it for "your" story.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2012, 06:54 PM   #27
deathofcards
Really Really Experienced
 
deathofcards's Avatar
 
deathofcards is offline
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Chesterfield, England
Posts: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
...That you know of.
Then why not instead of making such statements, Repost or summarize what you are stating has been deleted.


Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
It is the job of the person that provides the information to provide all of it; It is not my place or my job to fill-in your gaps.
Let's summarize

1. You submitted those two threads again despite having replied to this topic.
2. I deleted the content of both threads.
3. When doing this to the second thread I forgot to change the approve option.
4. Having realised I had accidentally approved said thread I flagged it for deletion.
5. The thread was then deleted.
6. I posted about the above steps in a previous post in this topic.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Or so you would like everyone to believe.
Please add the missing information that I have not revealed. You are the one who is making that claim please provide the information as to what you are state I'm hiding.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
0 hours, minutes, & seconds.
It really doesn't matter if you saw them or not. I added them as it was pointed out to me that you had add comments in the notes of the previous submissions stating I had provided no information as to why they were not approved. As you were already aware of why they were not approved.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Or none of the above. The only reasons I was aware of were jealousy & the like, which I made you aware of, not the other way around.
No, you have inferred I am jealous of you that is not the same thing. I have emails from you regarding my reasons for denying your threads and you have also responed to my explanation of those reasons in this topic.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Same can be said for your denial.
Unfortunatly that isn't how it works. I make a request that you never submit anything to my stories and the result of that is you never submit anything to my stories. These threads should never has been submitted.



Quote:
A thread which should never have been submitted
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
^A sentence that is missing an ending.
No that is a fairly accurate description of this entire topic as you should never submitted any of these threads.





Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Again, I remind you not everything you believe/say is factual.
I created this topic around the 23rd of October. You have continued submitting these threads since that time.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
...If you hadn't screwed-up?
Well yes the only reason it got approved was because I made a mistake which I quickly corrected.

Quote:
Instead of just immediatly denying the thread I decided to delete the content and edit the thread title and leave it unapproved for awhile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Likewise, I will leave your quoted post as is, despite its mistakes. (Not a surprise, considering the source.)
There are no mistakes in that as it description of the same sequence of events that I posted above.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
On the contrary, you removed the content, & admitted doing so. I restated that fact.
No, the implication of your previous statement carried the suggestion that you deleted it.

Yes I edited the content I've quite freely admitted that. I did so because I'd become tired of having to constantly deny threads from a writer who is aware that I have requested that they not submit any threads to a story I edit.


Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
"...Was this...", then... What?
You have previously stated that when I approved the thread is irrelevant. Considering over a year ago I requested that you never make any submissions I would say the when is very relevant.


Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
You should be aware of it, since you approved it for "your" story.
Until you made that made the recent submission I was not entirely certain that that username was another alternate of yours. I had a suspicion as I asked Twiztid about it who suggested it wasn't. As I mentioned before that you have provided the confirmation is helpful.
__________________
I have died toothless and been reborn a hundred and forty four thousand times. I'm from the ingredients spit from the sun. I've drunk Dom Perignon at Armeggdion.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2012, 06:37 PM   #28
tnadnuder
Really Experienced
 
tnadnuder is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NE OH USA
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Then why not instead of making such statements, Repost or summarize what you are stating has been deleted.
I have been borrowing others' computers, & have been unable to save what I type often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Let's summarize

1. You submitted those two threads again despite having replied to this topic.
2. I deleted the content of both threads.
3. When doing this to the second thread I forgot to change the approve option.
4. Having realised I had accidentally approved said thread I flagged it for deletion.
5. The thread was then deleted.
6. I posted about the above steps in a previous post in this topic.
Let's summarize: You did somwthing wrong, & posted about it multiple times with nothing that anyone needed to reply to.... Seems you are just denying my work b/c you only like to read yours, as I stated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Please add the missing information that I have not revealed. You are the one who is making that claim please provide the information as to what you are state I'm hiding.
You admit there is information you have not revealed; You provide it if you want that done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
It really doesn't matter if you saw them or not. I added them as it was pointed out to me that you had add comments in the notes of the previous submissions stating I had provided no information as to why they were not approved. As you were already aware of why they were not approved.
You have no proof if I saw them or not, nor do you know what I was/wasn't aware of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
No, you have inferred I am jealous of you that is not the same thing. I have emails from you regarding my reasons for denying your threads and you have also responed to my explanation of those reasons in this topic.
I have responded to reasons that never existed? I must be Houdini or something. Also, you have correctly stated I mentioned your jealousy, but you have not disproven it exists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Unfortunatly that isn't how it works. I make a request that you never submit anything to my stories and the result of that is you never submit anything to my stories. These threads should never has been submitted.
How about you buy a lottery ticket, & request they pick your numbers that night? Nope; Also not how it works... Mick Jagger says, "You can't always get what you want,... but... you get what you need."

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
No that is a fairly accurate description of this entire topic as you should never submitted any of these threads.
In your opinion; Obviously not in mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
I created this topic around the 23rd of October. You have continued submitting these threads since that time.
Only because you have cotninued denying them. You stop denying, & I'll have no reason to submit again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Well yes the only reason it got approved was because I made a mistake which I quickly corrected.
One of many... Another of your mistakes: Denying my high-quality threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
There are no mistakes in that as it description of the same sequence of events that I posted above.
"As it description"?! Yet another "sentence" with a mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
No, the implication of your previous statement carried the suggestion that you deleted it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
I also removed the content of his thread


Looks to me like an admission you deleted the content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Yes I edited the content I've quite freely admitted that. I did so because I'd become tired of having to constantly deny threads from a writer who is aware that I have requested that they not submit any threads to a story I edit.
I understand your fatigue of denial... So approve them, as you would work of the same level quality by anyone else.

]
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
You have previously stated that when I approved the thread is irrelevant. Considering over a year ago I requested that you never make any submissions I would say the when is very relevant.
True; My mistake... If you approved it after the request, it cancels your previous request, since I didn't follow your request I stop submitting, & you approved it anyway. The editor's actions would obviously lead me to believe he/she is allowing & approving my submissions.

]
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Until you made that made the recent submission I was not entirely certain that that username was another alternate of yours. I had a suspicion as I asked Twiztid about it who suggested it wasn't. As I mentioned before that you have provided the confirmation is helpful.
WHat you and any other writer/editor discuss is between you. As for me, I have no way of knowing the conversation happened, & your approval regardless makes the occurence not matter.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 12:33 PM   #29
deathofcards
Really Really Experienced
 
deathofcards's Avatar
 
deathofcards is offline
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Chesterfield, England
Posts: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I have been borrowing others' computers, & have been unable to save what I type often.

Then stop making these comments if you are unable to back it up.

A deleted post also looks like this. Second post in the topic. There are no posts like this in this topic.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...d#post42336553


Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Let's summarize: You did somwthing wrong, & posted about it multiple times with nothing that anyone needed to reply to.... Seems you are just denying my work b/c you only like to read yours, as I stated.
No I posted about it because you keep submitting threads. Also your previous statement was that I had approved a thread from you however in you usual style instead of stating which thread you left it vague. As such there were two possibles the thread I had accidentally approved or the thread you had reffered to in your most recent submission.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I You admit there is information you have not revealed; You provide it if you want that done.
No that is not what I've stated you have accused me of withholding some piece of information and when challenged on that point have been unable to provide anything which proves your accusation.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I You have no proof if I saw them or not, nor do you know what I was/wasn't aware of.
http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/...ailfromTim.jpg

http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/...ds/Profile.jpg

The first image is the email you sent me when I contacted you via Chyoo regarding your initial submissions. This states that you are aware of the guidelines and you also claim that you are not Tim Church. The second denial is rather amusing considering it states the sender is Tim Church and also lists your email address which is confirmed on your forum profile shown in the second image.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I have responded to reasons that never existed? I must be Houdini or something. Also, you have correctly stated I mentioned your jealousy, but you have not disproven it exists.
The above email is clear evidence of you being aware of those reasons and that you have responded to me addressing you not follow them.

The only person who has mentioned jealousy is you. As I have previously mentioned if you are going to make accusations you need to back them up.

Exactly why would I be jealous of you? Follow the below link. Who is that topic about? And then answer this question which of us still has that status in Open Mind?

Why would I be jealous of a thirty year old shut in who has all the charm and grace of a colon tumour?


http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=821728



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
How about you buy a lottery ticket, & request they pick your numbers that night? Nope; Also not how it works... Mick Jagger says, "You can't always get what you want,... but... you get what you need."
The problem there is you are implying I need submissions from you. I really don't.

Here are my reasons.

1. I have asked you to not submit anything. Not only have you chosen to do that now a over a year later you also did so almost immediatly after that request.
2.I dislike your writing regardless of your own claims of high quality which as that is a statement made by yourself is biased.
3. You have used and also admitted to using deception to try and submit threads.
4. As your current account is listed on the blocked writers list three times to continue making submissions would mean you are using the loophole mentioned elsewhere on these forums.
5. I have no interest in the potential chaos which can ensue from accepting a thread from you a situation you created by acting like you are now.
6. You have stated on this forum in a seperate topic that the editor's rule is law.
7. I dislike you personally as I consider you to be a horrible person with zero redeeming qualities.

Chyoo is as we are all aware an interactive adult fiction site. So I find that fairly ironic that your behaviour in regards to these repeat submissions is very childish.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
In your opinion; Obviously not in mine.
As you are the guilty party it's kind obvious you will disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Only because you have cotninued denying them. You stop denying, & I'll have no reason to submit again.
So in your own words there will be no more submissions. I have now denied the thread that had been sat there awhile.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
One of many... Another of your mistakes: Denying my high-quality threads.
No, the mistake was assuming you would behave reasonably and like an adult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
"As it description"?! Yet another "sentence" with a mistake.
You know what I could do? Instead of evading a point you make I could go back and list your spelling mistakes you have made in this topic. I can see one I can list in your latest reply. But do you know what I won't do? I'll not sink to your level and do that.





Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Looks to me like an admission you deleted the content.
I've never denied deleting the content of the thread. Which you keep suggesting I have made that denial instead of replying properly. As your previous response suggested you deleted the thread.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I understand your fatigue of denial... So approve them, as you would work of the same level quality by anyone else.
So if you understand the fatigue why were you continually submitting them. Also as I dislike arrogance your bias towards yourself will only further influence me to not approve anything. However as you have now stated that you will not be submitting anything else above this is a moot point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
True; My mistake... If you approved it after the request, it cancels your previous request, since I didn't follow your request I stop submitting, & you approved it anyway. The editor's actions would obviously lead me to believe he/she is allowing & approving my submissions.
Approving it after the request does not cancel the request for you not to submit anything. At the time you were writing under the username of Sheckystiler and that thread was submitted under a different username. Your logic is flawed as I was uncertain who the account belonged to as I stated before which is why I asked someone else for their opinion on whose account it was. As that submission was made shortly after I made that request of you.

You have also purposely chosen to ignore the fact that you used deception to get that approved.


Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
WHat you and any other writer/editor discuss is between you. As for me, I have no way of knowing the conversation happened, & your approval regardless makes the occurence not matter.
I referenced that conversation as that thread was submitted directly after I requested you make no submissions. So at the time I suddenly had a thread submitted by a writer whose writing was very similar to someone who I had just asked to not write for me. So there were two possible scenarios was it Tim Church making a submission despite my request or was I potentially about to deny the work of someone who had just joined Chyoo. So I felt that I needed a second opinion.

I was thanking you for a twisted reason. As I flagged the thread for deletion and it has now been removed.
__________________
I have died toothless and been reborn a hundred and forty four thousand times. I'm from the ingredients spit from the sun. I've drunk Dom Perignon at Armeggdion.

Last edited by deathofcards : 11-08-2012 at 12:53 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 02:05 PM   #30
tnadnuder
Really Experienced
 
tnadnuder is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NE OH USA
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Then stop making these comments if you are unable to back it up.
No need to back it up simply because you also cannot refute or disprove it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
A deleted post also looks like this. Second post in the topic. There are no posts like this in this topic.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...d#post42336553
Deleted posts look like... Nothing. They are deletd & do not exist in may cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
No I posted about it because you keep submitting threads.
No you posted about it because you like to post a lot & seem active, even to the detriment of the stories where you are the credited editor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Also your previous statement was that I had approved a thread from you however in you usual style instead of stating which thread you left it vague. As such there were two possibles the thread I had accidentally approved or the thread you had reffered to in your most recent submission.
Those are possibilities, along with the (actually true) possibility: That you had correctly, properly approved a high-quality thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
No that is not what I've stated you have accused me of withholding some piece of information and when challenged on that point have been unable to provide anything which proves your accusation.
You said, "Please add the missing information that I have not revealed," which is you admitting it exists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
The first image is the email you sent me when I contacted you via Chyoo regarding your initial submissions. This states that you are aware of the guidelines and you also claim that you are not Tim Church.
It says I read them; States nothing about being aware of anything. Also says, "How dare you accuse me of being Tim!" Does not say you are wrong. Besides, does not state anything about usernames (as in the second image).

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
The second denial is rather amusing considering it states the sender is Tim Church and also lists your email address which is confirmed on your forum profile shown in the second image.
I see no mention of my E-mail address in that denial... Besides, in neither do I deny being Tim/myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
The above email is clear evidence of you being aware of those reasons and that you have responded to me addressing you not follow them.
Again, I state that ignoring & not caring are 2 different things; Awareness matters not... Besides, you have correctly called them requests, not the rules you now seemingly believe them to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
The only person who has mentioned jealousy is you. As I have previously mentioned if you are going to make accusations you need to back them up.
I see no need to prove the accuracy of something you have never bothered to refute/disprove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Exactly why would I be jealous of you? Follow the below link. Who is that topic about? And then answer this question which of us still has that status in Open Mind?
Me in both cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Why would I be jealous of a thirty year old shut in who has all the charm and grace of a colon tumour?
I get out multiple times a week, if not a day. Also, I have far more charm, grace, & writing ability than such a tumor, & at least equal to the levels of each aforementioned thing you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
The problem there is you are implying I need submissions from you. I really don't.
Perhaps not... But if you were to win the lottery, you cannot honestly say you would give that money back. Sometimes, you get things that can be beneficial regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
1. I have asked you to not submit anything. Not only have you chosen to do that now a over a year later you also did so almost immediatly after that request.
2.I dislike your writing regardless of your own claims of high quality which as that is a statement made by yourself is biased.
3. You have used and also admitted to using deception to try and submit threads.
4. As your current account is listed on the blocked writers list three times to continue making submissions would mean you are using the loophole mentioned elsewhere on these forums.
5. I have no interest in the potential chaos which can ensue from accepting a thread from you a situation you created by acting like you are now.
6. You have stated on this forum in a seperate topic that the editor's rule is law.
7. I dislike you personally as I consider you to be a horrible person with zero redeeming qualities.
1] I did not do so for quite some time after the request; Besides, no rule says anyone must comply with a request, as though you are the ruler of the site or something like that.

2] That can be easily disproven, as (as stated previously in this topic) you have approved my threads in the past for stories you edit, including on stories where you are still the credited editor.

3] As I said before, "I said the same editor allowed both, & made no reference to names." I never claimed nor denied trying to deceive anyone.

4] Merriam-Webster.com defines "loophole" as "an ambiguity or omission in the text through which the intent of a statute, contract, or obligation may be evaded"... Nothing illegal about using it for that, same as using your lack of intelligence (or whatever you choose to call it) to defy a request you make.

5] You are the one causing/continuing the chaos. Either accept high-quality work regardless of creator, or deny all my threads due to who created them. I would have stopped if you had not both denied my work due to who it's from & accepted it regardless.

6] Agreed... Long as the editor themselves can stick to that rule consistently.

7] Let's stick to honesty; Part of the reason you dislike me is because I write as well as you, if not better, & have proven to outsmart you in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Chyoo is as we are all aware an interactive adult fiction site. So I find that fairly ironic that your behaviour in regards to these repeat submissions is very childish.
As stated previously, I have proven to outsmart you, etc., so am now trying to stay on your level of intelligence, maturity, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
As you are the guilty party it's kind obvious you will disagree
M-W.com defines "guilty" as involving a crime or penalty... No such case here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
So in your own words there will be no more submissions. I have now denied the thread that had been sat there awhile.
Again, creating your own trouble. I said I'd stop submitting if you stopped denying. As you admit to denying again, I perceive there will be more submissions. (FYI, there are some editors I see in story summaries that cause me to not bother submitting to them.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
No, the mistake was assuming you would behave reasonably and like an adult.
Your mistake is assuming you recognize that behavior when you see it, &/or know how to do so yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
You know what I could do? Instead of evading a point you make I could go back and list your spelling mistakes you have made in this topic. I can see one I can list in your latest reply. But do you know what I won't do? I'll not sink to your level and do that.
No need to sink to any level you are already below.


Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
I've never denied deleting the content of the thread. Which you keep suggesting I have made that denial instead of replying properly. As your previous response suggested you deleted the thread.
In the same part of the post, you claim to have not denied deleting it. "The truth shall set you free!" You deleted the content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
So if you understand the fatigue why were you continually submitting them.
Question or statement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Also as I dislike arrogance your bias towards yourself will only further influence me to not approve anything.
I, too, dislike arrogance... This is moot, however, as you have discussed there being no more submissions or denials.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
However as you have now stated that you will not be submitting anything else above this is a moot point.
As I wrote already, that is true only if you cease denying, which you have already said you are continuing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Approving it after the request does not cancel the request for you not to submit anything.
It does not cancel any request. However, it does refute/counteract it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
At the time you were writing under the username of Sheckystiler and that thread was submitted under a different username.
Then, clearly I was either submitting under the new name or both... As your request was simply that, no rules broken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Your logic is flawed as I was uncertain who the account belonged to as I stated before which is why I asked someone else for their opinion on whose account it was. As that submission was made shortly after I made that request of you.
Regardless of when it was made, I went against your request (that's my right), & you approved it, leading me to believe other threads would also get approved if of the same quality (the reason many writers have "Trusted" status on many stories).

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
You have also purposely chosen to ignore the fact that you used deception to get that approved.
I am not ignoring anything, especially not a fact that does not exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
I referenced that conversation as that thread was submitted directly after I requested you make no submissions.
That is your claim; I will not deny that potential possibility outright, but unlike you, I also don't attempt to dispute it outright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
So at the time I suddenly had a thread submitted by a writer whose writing was very similar to someone who I had just asked to not write for me. So there were two possible scenarios was it Tim Church making a submission despite my request or was I potentially about to deny the work of someone who had just joined Chyoo. So I felt that I needed a second opinion.
Let's assume you got it... A lot of good it did you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 05:41 PM   #31
deathofcards
Really Really Experienced
 
deathofcards's Avatar
 
deathofcards is offline
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Chesterfield, England
Posts: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
No need to back it up simply because you also cannot refute or disprove it.
Again this is one of those things that don't need mentioning such as your previous random statement about having login problems which you wrote while logged in. My point is Tim it's random and utterly off-topic it doesn't need mentioning and if you suddenly claim you have had posts deleted (which you haven't) I will challenge you on it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Deleted posts look like... Nothing. They are deletd & do not exist in may cases.
The thread content is removed but the post remains and it ends up with a nice red deleted comment instead of the post.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
No you posted about it because you like to post a lot & seem active, even to the detriment of the stories where you are the credited editor.
No Tim. My post count and forum activity isn't something that really matters to me. I added that post because you even after posting in this topic once again submitted a thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Those are possibilities, along with the (actually true) possibility: That you had correctly, properly approved a high-quality thread.
I approved a thread after you changed your username. To refer back to my previous point your statement was vague enough that it failed to identify which thread it was.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
You said, "Please add the missing information that I have not revealed," which is you admitting it exists.
I'll back to my previous statement. I posted what I did and have done twice. You have accused me of there being some additional information that I have not revealed despite this not being the case. However at no stage have you actually made any effort to back up what you are claiming.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
It says I read them; States nothing about being aware of anything. Also says, "How dare you accuse me of being Tim!" Does not say you are wrong. Besides, does not state anything about usernames (as in the second image).
By reading the guidelines you would then be aware of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
"How dare you accuse me of being Tim!"
Stating how dare I accuse you of being Tim would imply that you are denying Tim Church is who the threads were submitted by.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I see no mention of my E-mail address in that denial... Besides, in neither do I deny being Tim/myself.
Your email address is quite clearly in the to field in the email I sent you which is confirmed by your literotica profile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Again, I state that ignoring & not caring are 2 different things; Awareness matters not... Besides, you have correctly called them requests, not the rules you now seemingly believe them to be.
You are now debating semantics. Be it rule or request they still stand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I see no need to prove the accuracy of something you have never bothered to refute/disprove.
That's kind of your problem right there. I don't need to refute or disprove it due it not being true. As I've stated Tim it's your accusation which you need to prove evidence of not me.


I get out multiple times a week, if not a day. Also, I have far more charm, grace, & writing ability than such a tumor, & at least equal to the levels of each aforementioned thing you have.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Perhaps not... But if you were to win the lottery, you cannot honestly say you would give that money back. Sometimes, you get things that can be beneficial regardless.
You are now rambling and your lottery analogy really doesn't work as a comparison.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
1] I did not do so for quite some time after the request; Besides, no rule says anyone must comply with a request, as though you are the ruler of the site or something like that.
The Puenokam thread was submitted not long after I made that request. As you put it no rule does exist that would be because I expected you to behave as a reasonable adult and comply with that request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
2] That can be easily disproven, as (as stated previously in this topic) you have approved my threads in the past for stories you edit, including on stories where you are still the credited editor.
To the best of my knowledge I have previously approved one of your threads and that was from a username I could not prove was yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
3] As I said before, "I said the same editor allowed both, & made no reference to names." I never claimed nor denied trying to deceive anyone.
You admit to such above in an earlier post that you tried to circumvent my request with different usernames.

QUOTE=tnadnuder;42455915] 4] Merriam-Webster.com defines "loophole" as "an ambiguity or omission in the text through which the intent of a statute, contract, or obligation may be evaded"... Nothing illegal about using it for that, same as using your lack of intelligence (or whatever you choose to call it) to defy a request you make. [/quote]

However you have now just admitted to something a moderator has stated they will ban you for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
5] You are the one causing/continuing the chaos. Either accept high-quality work regardless of creator, or deny all my threads due to who created them. I would have stopped if you had not both denied my work due to who it's from & accepted it regardless.
That wasn't really the chaos I was reffering to was it?

I'm not just denying these because they are from you. If someone else submited a two hundred word thread to me I'd deny that as well.

The situation should be I deny them as is my right and I have provided the reasons why and you move on and not resubmit them or you reflect upon why they were denied and ask the question how can I improve these so they will not be denied in the future? What you do not do is resubmit the same thread repeatedly with no alterations.

As a point I'm not requesting you do that in this instance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
6] Agreed... Long as the editor themselves can stick to that rule consistently.
Which I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
7] Let's stick to honesty; Part of the reason you dislike me is because I write as well as you, if not better, & have proven to outsmart you in the past.
There are several other editors/writers/readers of Chyoo who have stated on this forum that they do not like what you have written. The same cannot be said for me while I am aware that I have had quality issues pointed out about my threads previously so I am also not claiming to be a perfect writer far from it. I write as I enjoy it and occasionally get good feedback. However my response when I have had quality issues pointed out to me is not to become aggresive and insult who has given me feedback or immediatly look through their threads to find some issue I can throw back at them.


No, Tim I dislike you because you are an egotistical, overly aggressive and seem to act as if you entitled to have any thread you submit to Chyoo approved.

Also stating that you have outsmarted me would be confirmation you have decieved me into approving a thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
As stated previously, I have proven to outsmart you, etc., so am now trying to stay on your level of intelligence, maturity, etc.
Maturity? You submitted a thread which contained nothing but a link to another thread of yours I had approved. I'd hardly call that mature. Also you are the one who has thrown out accusations of jealousy which is also far from mature.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
M-W.com defines "guilty" as involving a crime or penalty... No such case here.
Again you are arguing semantics to avoid addressing a point.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Again, creating your own trouble. I said I'd stop submitting if you stopped denying. As you admit to denying again, I perceive there will be more submissions. (FYI, there are some editors I see in story summaries that cause me to not bother submitting to them.)
I'll make it clear. There will be no more unapproved threads because you have now stated that you are not going to submit anything else. Therefore there will be nothing to deny.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Your mistake is assuming you recognize that behavior when you see it, &/or know how to do so yourself.
The problem is that repeatedly making submissions to someone who you know will not approve them is quite far from behaving like an adult.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
No need to sink to any level you are already below.
Frequently in order to evade a point you instead chose to address an error that person has made in what they have written. Only you do this Tim and you have done so frequently in this topic.




Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
In the same part of the post, you claim to have not denied deleting it. "The truth shall set you free!" You deleted the content.
Yes I deleted the body of the thread. At no point have I denied removing the content from that thread. You however have implied that you deleted it when that was done by a moderator.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Question or statement?
Why is it that you can't actually answer and have to address an issue with me failing to include a question mark. Just answer the question.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I, too, dislike arrogance... This is moot, however, as you have discussed there being no more submissions or denials.
Yes you are quite right there will be no more denials because the situation where I will not need to deny a thread from you isn't going to happen again because you are not going to submit anything.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
As I wrote already, that is true only if you cease denying, which you have already said you are continuing.
Well I will only deny something if you submit a thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
It does not cancel any request. However, it does refute/counteract it.
Not, when the person is being decieved into doing so though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Then, clearly I was either submitting under the new name or both... As your request was simply that, no rules broken.
Both or only one of the accounts I'm unsure. No, my request was that you Tim Church do not submit anything to a story I edit there was never a mention of username.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Regardless of when it was made, I went against your request (that's my right), & you approved it, leading me to believe other threads would also get approved if of the same quality (the reason many writers have "Trusted" status on many stories).
As you have previously stated that the editor's rule is law I think due to your own statement you do not have any rights in this situation. However if it is your right to make those submission then it is also my right to chose if I approve them or not something which you are chosing to ignore.

I never grant Trusted status though. Previously because I have somewhat abused it myself by submitting an 8000 word thread to a story and because it prevents people like you from being able to submit threads without anyone watching.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
I am not ignoring anything, especially not a fact that does not exist.
Your replies in this topic pretty much provide that confirmation.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
That is your claim; I will not deny that potential possibility outright, but unlike you, I also don't attempt to dispute it outright.
This was around the time we were exchanging private messages last year around Spring. During those messages I made the request that is the entire cause of this topic.

That thread was submitted around the same time. Because I was interacting with you at the time when I recieved a short new thread which echoed the works of someone who I had very recently asked to not submit anything. I was unable to be completly certain if it was from you or a new writer.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tnadnuder View Post
Let's assume you got it... A lot of good it did you.
No the answer did not do me any good as it lead to me approving it. Also your last statement there does once again kind of support the idea of you using deception to get something approved.
__________________
I have died toothless and been reborn a hundred and forty four thousand times. I'm from the ingredients spit from the sun. I've drunk Dom Perignon at Armeggdion.

Last edited by deathofcards : 11-08-2012 at 05:46 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-09-2012, 12:00 AM   #32
tnadnuder
Really Experienced
 
tnadnuder is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NE OH USA
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Again this is one of those things that don't need mentioning such as your previous random statement about having login problems which you wrote while logged in.
Actually, it's ironic you say that, as this did need saying, & itself is another thing you cannot disprove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
if you suddenly claim you have had posts deleted (which you haven't) I will challenge you on it.
I am claiming it, but not suddenly. Forget about challenging me, as you already claim I am lying, & I know I am not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
The thread content is removed but the post remains and it ends up with a nice red deleted comment instead of the post.
In the case of the one you linked to previously, but not necessarily all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
No Tim. My post count and forum activity isn't something that really matters to me. I added that post because you even after posting in this topic once again submitted a thread.
Yeah, because of that, in additions to the reasons I gave. What I did has no connection to what you did, much as you may claim otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
I approved a thread after you changed your username. To refer back to my previous point your statement was vague enough that it failed to identify which thread it was.
It wasn't vague at all; Simply a statement of fact. If you ask me to not submit to your stories, yet still approve submissions I make, that factual statement is all that need be said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
I'll verb back to my previous statement. I posted what I did and have done twice. You have accused me of there being some additional information that I have not revealed despite this not being the case. However at no stage have you actually made any effort to back up what you are claiming.
We're at an impasse, then, as you also have not made any effort (or claimed the ability) to refute what I have said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
By reading the guidelines you would then be aware of them.
By reading the threads you would know others have submitted threads not meeting the guidelines, & had those threads approved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Stating how dare I accuse you of being Tim would imply that you are denying Tim Church is who the threads were submitted by.
I wouldn't appreciate you claiming I was bin laden or hussein either; The only difference is we both know I am neither of those people. What you choose to imply or infer from what I say is not my problem or concern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Be it rule or request they still stand.
Yes, but rules are expected to be followed; Whether or not to follow a request is up to me, & my choice is clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
That's kind of your problem right there. I don't need to refute or disprove it due it not being true. As I've stated Tim it's your accusation which you need to prove evidence of not me.
I could perhaps, if I chose to. Instead, however, why don't you just state facts: You can't disprove my claim(s) as it is/they are true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
I get out multiple times a week, if not a day. Also, I have far more charm, grace, & writing ability than such a tumor, & at least equal to the levels of each aforementioned thing you have.
Seems cyclical; This is me quoting your post, which (in this case) was something I said you didn't put in quotes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
You are now rambling and your lottery analogy really doesn't work as a comparison.
I am not rambling, & you are again making a negative statement about something that works fine the way I used it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
The Puenokam thread was submitted not long after I made that request. As you put it no rule does exist that would be because I expected you to behave as a reasonable adult and comply with that request.
As you put it, you didn't know I was the one who wrote that submission. To the best of my knowledge, there are MANY others that can submit to your stories & have threads approved; Proven by the fact I did & you approved it, unaware it was me not complying with a request.

[quote=deathofcards;42457782]To the best of my knowledge I have previously approved one of your threads and that was from a username I could not prove was yours.[quote]

True... To the best of your knowledge. Perhaps there are more such occasions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
You admit to such above in an earlier post that you tried to circumvent my request with different usernames.
Perhaps. Perhaps I submitted regardless of the request, or not knowing they were your stories, or knowing I could continue to be approved by the person making that request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
However you have now just admitted to something a moderator has stated they will ban you for.
I'll respond to that when you separate your words properly from mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
That wasn't really the chaos I was reffering to was it?
Am I supposed to guess what you were referring to the way you guess what I was implying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
I'm not just denying these because they are from you. If someone else submited a two hundred word thread to me I'd deny that as well.
Stop responding to me enough to check your own stories; I would never submit threads for your stories that failed to meet guidelines if there weren't already such threads in them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
The situation should be I deny them as is my right and I have provided the reasons why and you move on and not resubmit them or you reflect upon why they were denied and ask the question how can I improve these so they will not be denied in the future? What you do not do is resubmit the same thread repeatedly with no alterations.
Some of that is true. However:

1] You have not provided reasons in many cases.

2] In many cases, it is simply because they are from me, which I cannot change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
As a point I'm not requesting you do that in this instance.
Maybe in a few days I'll submit them under yet another name, & you'll be duped & approve them again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Which I do.
Perhaps now, but not in the case of "Puenokam" & perhaps other names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
There are several other editors/writers/readers of Chyoo who have stated on this forum that they do not like what you have written.
In the words of Steven Tyler, they "say one thing & do another". Much like you, they claim to dislike me, & yet approve my work. Also, my Feedback sections are littered with occasions of 1s & 5s on the same threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
The same cannot be said for me while I am aware that I have had quality issues pointed out about my threads previously so I am also not claiming to be a perfect writer far from it.
Not now, but surely in the past. Also, I have admitted mistakes as much as you, if not more so... But half our threads here are pointing-out & referring to each other's mistakes (as well as ignoring some).

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
However my response when I have had quality issues pointed out to me is... to become aggresive... and immediatly look through their threads to find some issue I can throw back at them.
You've done exactly that to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
No, Tim I dislike you because you are an egotistical, overly aggressive and seem to act as if you entitled to have any thread you submit to Chyoo approved.
That is all unprovable opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Also stating that you have outsmarted me would be confirmation you have decieved me into approving a thread.
Actually, that very sentence tells what happens when I outsmarted you; It's a statement of fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Maturity? You submitted a thread which contained nothing but a link to another thread of yours I had approved. I'd hardly call that mature.
That was not the entire thread; I started by saying the thread was denied by the same editor who approved the thread I linked to which you admit approving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Also you are the one who has thrown out accusations of jealousy which is also far from mature.
Yet another statement of fact; Nothing immature about that, especially not in response to someone who makes so many claims of greatness & superiority, not only here but in your denials & other E-mails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Again you are arguing semantics to avoid addressing a point.
I am not arguing semantics or evading points; More stating of facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
I'll make it clear. There will be no more unapproved threads because you have now stated that you are not going to submit anything else. Therefore there will be nothing to deny.
I said I would stop submitting if you stopped denying; Went to my E-mail, & had a denied thread on a story you are the editor of note for. "Will the circle be unbroken"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
The problem is that repeatedly making submissions to someone who you know will not approve them is quite far from behaving like an adult.
Agreed, but as you have admittedly both denied & approved my threads, I can't say when submitting I know what you'll do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Frequently in order to evade a point you instead chose to address an error that person has made in what they have written. Only you do this Tim and you have done so frequently in this topic.
You do it as well, often when I have clearly stated a proven fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Yes I deleted the body of the thread. At no point have I denied removing the content from that thread. You however have implied that you deleted it when that was done by a moderator.
I implied no such thing. You say both that you did it & that it was done by a Mod... Arguing with oneself?!


Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Why is it that you can't actually answer and have to address an issue with me failing to include a question mark. Just answer the question.
Would be happy to. However, questions end with question marks (hence the name), but you like to end them with periods, as I do my statements of fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Yes you are quite right there will be no more denials because the situation where I will not need to deny a thread from you isn't going to happen again because you are not going to submit anything.
Wrong.... If I don't submit anything, that is a situation where you "will not need to deny a thread from" me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Well I will only deny something if you submit a thread.
As referred to previously, a big circle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Not, when the person is being decieved into doing so though.
I was not decieving you intentionally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Both or only one of the accounts I'm unsure. No, my request was that you Tim Church do not submit anything to a story I edit there was never a mention of username.
As you stated previously, it was near-simultaneous to your request; Imagine my surprise when it got approved regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
As you have previously stated that the editor's rule is law I think due to your own statement you do not have any rights in this situation. However if it is your right to make those submission then it is also my right to chose if I approve them or not something which you are chosing to ignore.
I thought we had agreed editor's rule is law only if that same editor can follow his/her own rules consistently. You have proven yourself to lack the ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
I never grant Trusted status though. Previously because I have somewhat abused it myself by submitting an 8000 word thread to a story and because it prevents people like you from being able to submit threads without anyone watching.
The same person who is raising a stink about guidelines admits abusing them?! Also, even when watching your stories, you break your own restrictions against writers, so that clearly does no good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Your replies in this topic pretty much provide that confirmation.
Glad to see we agree the fact doesn't exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Because I was interacting with you at the time when I recieved a short new thread which echoed the works of someone who I had very recently asked to not submit anything. I was unable to be completely certain if it was from you or a new writer.
"Because...anything", then what? Hopefully someone in power at CHYOO sees what knowledge of grammar this editor has, & will put your stories up for adoption.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
No the answer did not do me any good as it leads to me approving it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofcards View Post
Also your last statement there does once again kind of support the idea of you using deception to get something approved.
I don't see that. Regardless, claiming I used deception makes it sound intentional, when it was nothing of the kind.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:10 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.