Old 11-06-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
IrishDalaiLama
Virgin

My SRP profile

Hi there,

Thanks for stopping by my profile, come on in!

I am returning to these forums after a few years' hiatus. I really want to get back into writing as I had a lot of fun here in the past. I have RPing via e-mail regularly while I was away, but I missed the community aspect of this place, so I'm returning.

In terms of roles and characters, I will only be playing male roles, in the 20-25 age range. I feel playing roles around my own age allows me to write realistically.

I like slow, detailed build ups in my RPs, developing characters and storylines. Sex will be a big part of the RPs, but not the sole interesting point, or even the centre of the plot.

I tend to write a least a paragraph per post and I expect the same from my co-writers.

Ok, I think that is enough for now. No doubt I will edit this with time, but its a good starting point.

I hope to build some good relationships with my fellow writers, so here's to a few exciting RPs!

Old 11-06-2012, 07:07 PM   #2
CWatson
In a band!!

Well, good, but, this is the Story Discussion Circle, not the Sexual Role-Play forum. Might want to repost in the right place.

"The plural of 'Surgeon General' is 'Surgeons General.' The past tense of 'Surgeons General' is 'Surgeonsed General.' "

Picture is not me; can be found at ShyAngela.com (thanks Dkling!)

Here is my story site, which has more material on it than my Literotica page. Oh, and, I'm now on Facebook!