Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 03-14-2012, 01:14 PM   #426
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1WickedMistress View Post
I actually do a whole workshop/demo on the Erotic and Sensual Chains. The sound, feel and look of them. Nothing compares. Chains don't "give" like rope or other bondage. But they can be used for soooooooo much more!!!

One of my first experiences I ever had in the lifestyle was the chain trick. It has been with me for almost 20 years. Many people seem hesitant to try it. DON'T BE.

If you are worried about a metal allergy or have other concerns, wrap the chain in a chain condom- plastic wrap. Be sure to use food grade - it is going inside. NO PINCHING and easy clean up.

Get Wicked
I am trying to figure out how to use plastic wrap whilst you're sliding the chain in one link at a time.

Do you mean-- make a snake of plastic-covered chain?

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 03-15-2012, 04:21 AM   #427
Maxell46
Literotica Guru

All these years on Lit and I've never run across this thread till now
This sounds really fun...erotic...!

I've got to try this...
Currently no partner but I'm going to stock up on some chain anyway

Old 03-19-2012, 11:05 AM   #428
BlueRoseRed301
Virgin

Red face

That sounds very enticing...

Old 03-23-2012, 02:28 AM   #429
JudeJenkins
Experienced

Wow, never heard of the chain trick. Sounds very exciting!

Old 03-23-2012, 10:02 AM   #430
Felix_Jones
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I actually do a whole workshop/demo on the Erotic and Sensual Chains. The sound, feel and look of them. Nothing compares. Chains don't "give" like rope or other bondage. But they can be used for soooooooo much more!!!

One of my first experiences I ever had in the lifestyle was the chain trick. It has been with me for almost 20 years. Many people seem hesitant to try it. DON'T BE.

If you are worried about a metal allergy or have other concerns, wrap the chain in a chain condom- plastic wrap. Be sure to use food grade - it is going inside. NO PINCHING and easy clean up.

Get Wicked
Poeple actually take lessons in that type of thing? Who knew?

Old 11-03-2012, 07:54 PM   #431
glassman69
Virgin

Time for a bump...Not to mention that I want to say that I and a few friends have been performing "The Chain Trick" for more than a few years and the responses have been fantastic, one woman even proposed marriage after she stopped quaking.....
Thank you "Lit"
"Welcome to the darkside" she said

Old 11-05-2012, 05:57 PM   #432
N2outdoors
Really Experienced

Chain

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassman69 View Post
Time for a bump...Not to mention that I want to say that I and a few friends have been performing "The Chain Trick" for more than a few years and the responses have been fantastic, one woman even proposed marriage after she stopped quaking.....
Thank you "Lit"
I did this with my wife, and didn't get the results that some of these people describe. I finally had to let her insert it due to it pinching her. She was better able to control without the pain. She doesn't like pain. She had a good orgasm. She said it was a different feel for sure.

Old 06-21-2013, 01:46 PM   #433
innerpsychonaut
Experienced

Splendid thread.

Old 06-22-2013, 06:17 PM   #434
loneranger8921
Experienced

a good restaurant trick with a small piece inserted in her then We went out She enjoyed the feeling and it was different it worked well.

Old 06-23-2013, 11:35 AM   #435
Oubliette123
Really Experienced

Oh my....I will be accidentally leaving my laptop in the bedroom with this page open tonight

Old 06-24-2013, 09:01 AM   #436
Snoozebutton2
Despoiler of Women

Quote:

Get Wicked
Seen her demo twice and bought some chain from her. It makes for a very fun scene and have had no complaints

"Curiosity is the lust of the mind." Thomas Hobbes

"The difference between a fool and a wise man is that the wise man recognizes he can still learn something from the fool." - Unknown

Old 07-28-2013, 12:53 PM   #437
redslave
Virgin

Wink

good god that was hot!! so got to try that one! thanks for posting that. x

Old 07-28-2013, 04:48 PM   #438
Hajar
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajar View Post
Sir added this to play on friday night, it is safe to say that He was pleased.
I think this has the makings to become a favorite
I also posted it to my local group and got a few replies from those who were interested or who had done it before.
The only disappointment for me is that I didn't take as much chain as I had hoped.
bbbbwwwwaaaahhhhhh holy crap 2004! I'm just under half way for a sorta old fart pin! Yay!

Still haven't managed fit all the damn original chain in, but we did buy a shorter heavier chain

Old 07-31-2013, 01:37 PM   #439
MsChele
Experienced

My partner did this to me recently and it was incredible. I hadn't heard of it before, I'll have to show him this thread tonight

Old 10-22-2013, 11:20 AM   #440
purpleshadow225
Virgin

Talking Stainless Steel Chain

I haven't read through the whole tread yet to see if this is mentioned by another person.
I ordered mine over the web 5 something per foot for links made of 1/4 inch stock. Even at the welds it is very smooth. Easy to sterilize and never have to worry about corrosion or even coating including chrome coming off. If something is rough on the chain it can be polished with no fear of corrosion once removing some layer of coating.

I recently got it shipped to me but have not had the opportunity to use it with the person I purchased them to use with. I shall keep the group posted as to the results the next time her and I play.