Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 11-04-2012, 06:55 AM   #1
So_nice36
Experienced

period horniness

Why do many women experience horniness during their period? If I'm lucky enough to have sex during this time, ( he's not always available due to work) its always intense and amazing.
Men and women, share your thoughts, likes, and experiences on period sex or masturbation.

Old 11-04-2012, 07:01 AM   #2
SR8771
Really Experienced

I know some guys are turned off by it. Me, I've got no problems with it.
If your sex isn't a little messy, then you're probably doing it wrong.

Old 11-04-2012, 07:13 AM   #3
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by So_nice36 View Post
Why do many women experience horniness during their period? If I'm lucky enough to have sex during this time, ( he's not always available due to work) its always intense and amazing.
Men and women, share your thoughts, likes, and experiences on period sex or masturbation.
I love period sex. I will go down on her, no problem.

Old 11-04-2012, 08:06 AM   #4
HotHelen
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonmason View Post
I love period sex. I will go down on her, no problem.
ewwww....yuck...no!

it's God's little practical joke, making you horny during the time you don't want anyone near your vagina!

Old 11-04-2012, 08:10 AM   #5
Rainshine
Funny Face

I'm always at my peak during my period, which is just fucking cruel because I'm a major clean freak and there is no way that's happening.

Old 11-04-2012, 05:30 PM   #6
bristolbabcock
Literotica Guru

I loved it...

My first wife said it helped her cramping, I just wanted pussy... She would cumm so hard that she worked her cramps out, so we both got what we wanted!

Old 11-04-2012, 05:50 PM   #7
MissMaidenMinx
curiouser and curiouser

The only time I can consider sex or masturbation during my period is in the shower. And then I keep my eyes closed.
Strangely though the idea of bloodletting is amazingly hot to me.

People are never perfect, but love can be - Tom Robbins

Old 11-04-2012, 06:25 PM   #8
njlauren
Literotica Guru

From what I have been told the balance of male to female hormones in women is swung out from what it is most of the time (in other words the ratio of testosterone to estrogen narrows). I can say over the almost 30 years of my relationship that always holds true, the only time it ever failed was when my sweetie was sick or it otherwise was out of whack, which was very few times.

Old 11-04-2012, 08:37 PM   #9
AdjectiveNounVerb
Really Experienced

My girlfriend's always horny, but does seem to get extra horny during her period. She also says that sometimes orgasming helps alleviate the period cramps.

Old 11-04-2012, 10:57 PM   #10
Tomahawk26
Really Experienced

My husband has no problem with having sex during my period--but I'm kind of lucky in that my flow seems to kind of stop overnight most days of my period, so it works out!

And, since I've been asked, yes, that's my ass over there.

Old 11-04-2012, 11:02 PM   #11
whynotjustsayit
voyeuress

the horny factor definitely goes up during my period

Old 11-05-2012, 03:09 AM   #12
Agoodyear
Experienced

My wife gets extra horny during her period, but would never allow me to go down on her, I suck her titties and stroke her pussy and clit to bring her off and very occasionally we do anal at the same time which ALWAYS results in a massive orgasm for both of us

Old 11-05-2012, 03:37 AM   #13
cinnamonNY
Literotica Guru

I love sex on her period, shes always more aggressive and the taboo aspect of it, makes it more fun

Old 11-05-2012, 06:37 AM   #14
So_nice36
Experienced

Good responses!

Old 11-05-2012, 07:49 AM   #15
basic_desires
outside the square

We had so little time when we were together, every minute counted. Waste several days because of her period? It only happened once, right at the start of our relationship. She was soo horny, almost cagey. Climbing up the walls, but at the same time didn't want to let me near her. I didn't cotton on to what was wrong at first. In the end she relented and we had the most intense sex ever. In the snuggle afterwards she confessed how embarrassed she was that I took her during her period. Well, we put that one to rest for good that day...

...I'm having a good day, so kiss my arse...

...East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet...

...I'm not young enough to know it all...(Oscar Wilde)

ůme having funů

Oh and since this is a subject very dear to me and close to my heart, would you ladies please visit the Blowjob Questionnaire and leave your contribution... No I didn't start that thread but should have

To my enemies I say - stay close to me. To my friends - I set you free...

Old 11-05-2012, 07:56 AM   #16
vibes
scarred wanderer

Once I even got my cock tip scratched against her tampon's string

Old 11-05-2012, 08:45 AM   #17
IARainman
Literotica Guru

i have no problem fucking during period, but wife isnt usually horny then. i'm a little squeamish about going down then, maybe i need a woman to force me....

Old 11-05-2012, 03:06 PM   #18
Litfanman_inGB
Really Experienced

Several of my female friends would come to me during their period because their boyfriends wouldn't touch them. Nothing better than a nice, long, slow fuck with plenty making out and touching between friends.

Old 11-05-2012, 04:31 PM   #19
So_nice36
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litfanman_inGB View Post
Several of my female friends would come to me during their period because their boyfriends wouldn't touch them. Nothing better than a nice, long, slow fuck with plenty making out and touching between friends.
* goes to you *

Old 11-05-2012, 04:55 PM   #20
cockstarved
Literotica Guru

I am always extra horny during and straight after my period. I have no problem having sex during my period and my orgasms are so intense, I would love to do it more often!!

Old 11-06-2012, 12:30 PM   #21
Alanija
Really Experienced

I'm also always horny during my period, it's all to do with hormone levels! In fact many women do get hornier though not everyone. But as for sex... I'm a bit of a neat freak so the only place I'd agree to go for it is the shower which I also find very uncomfortable and can't really come in So mostly I just take care of my needs on my own during that time and wait for it to pass

Old 11-07-2012, 02:38 PM   #22
mightygrey1956
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by So_nice36 View Post
I love to have sex when girls are on there period. It just makes me more horny

Always willing to play

Old 11-07-2012, 02:54 PM   #23
MzzDazy
Experienced

I find that I'm also Much hornier about 3-4 days before, and during my period! My Ex-husband had no issues with having any kind of sexual encounter during that time of the month either which made it wonderful! He'd go down on me no questions at all (although there was a string hanging...LOL) but even still.. when he was done, he'd just pull the string, and we'd go at it like wild animals! Memories are such a Wonderful thing!!

Old 11-07-2012, 03:05 PM   #24
toshiskitten
Princess babygirl

I'm my horniest when I'm on my period. It sucks because most of the time when I cum I get really bad cramps but sometimes I say fuck it and jump my boyfriend anyway. The last time was the worst. I was talking to my boyfriend and on cam with my ex boyfriend and they kept making fun of me cause I was so horny I was whimpering.

Funny little word my husband told me about

We have an ignore function for a reason. Use it. Complaining about someone you can't stand only gives them more attention.

I do not roleplay

New voice clip

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Nf3k6PwpNG

Old 11-10-2012, 12:18 PM   #25
ShardsofReality
Virgin

I always get extremely horny right before my period and during. Drives me WILD.
Technically speaking it is the heightened estrogen that makes it happen from what I read. At first I was always really embarrassed about it, but I have never had a partner that was squeamish about it. They've always talked me into it and it really is the best sex. Once you get over any misgivings you may have about it it seems that most of your inhibitions go as well. I tend to be much more....hmmm...how do I put it? Not sure the word I am looking for, but I am all into it and take-no-prisoners! I get much more dominant. One of you said that she gets "almost cagey." Oh man is that correct. I am like a caged tiger!
On another note that is interesting, I read that when a woman is menstruating, males near her on a regular basis actually have a spike in their testosterone. I guess that goes back to our primitive nature. The male then is in SUPER PROTECT MODE! I find it funny.