Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 11-01-2012, 02:07 AM   #76
Jessie_Pinkman
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by VelocityGirl View Post
*holds hand up*

me! me!

hopefully going to try this soon too with my BF and another hot guy
Any plans to visit the States?

Old 11-01-2012, 02:44 AM   #77
widow132
Experienced

I have been the recipient of multiple cocks many times, not as much since my husband passed, but I liked it because I liked the men who were with me.

Last edited by widow132 : 11-01-2012 at 02:48 AM.

Old 11-01-2012, 02:15 PM   #78
Senuda
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Openmind84 View Post
Who Has This Fantasy?
I have a fantasy of my (not current) wife having--and acting on--this fantasy. Does that count?

Old 11-01-2012, 02:22 PM   #79
Beck31
Literotica Guru

You mean your ex wife? I'm sure it does count.

Old 11-01-2012, 02:30 PM   #80
kat4you
Experienced

If I'm lucky I'll have one soon

Old 11-01-2012, 02:32 PM   #81
Beck31
Literotica Guru

thats nice I suppose.

Old 11-01-2012, 05:26 PM   #82
mijayoo
Really Experienced

I have enjoyed this a few times, usually involves hot tubs and cocktails.

Old 11-01-2012, 05:43 PM   #83
katherine89
Virgin

Definitely fantasize about this. I've always wanted to be the center of attention in a room full of much older men (55+). That said, don't think i'll ever realize it!

Old 11-02-2012, 03:19 AM   #84
PurrKitty27
Virgin

Talking

I totally have this fantasy. I would love to suck a cock while having my pussy fucked. I also like the idea of being tied down while multiple men (all pre approved) have their way with me. This fantasy requires one man who I completely trust to be in charge of any other players.

Old 11-02-2012, 03:40 AM   #85
tnh_06
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurrKitty27 View Post
I totally have this fantasy. I would love to suck a cock while having my pussy fucked. I also like the idea of being tied down while multiple men (all pre approved) have their way with me. This fantasy requires one man who I completely trust to be in charge of any other players.
how fun would it be to be the director / participant in that scene, live and in real life!

Old 11-02-2012, 03:43 AM   #86
PurrKitty27
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnh_06 View Post
how fun would it be to be the director / participant in that scene, live and in real life!
Hopefully one day it will happen.

Old 11-02-2012, 03:49 AM   #87
tnh_06

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurrKitty27 View Post
Hopefully one day it will happen.
how many men do you want to have around you fucking you from both ends?

Old 11-02-2012, 06:20 AM   #88
bibethhotwet
Literotica Guru

I love the feeling of nestling down on one mans cock, leaning forward, pressing my tits to his chest as he reaches down and spreads my cheeks for my husband. Hubby then slides his greased hot dick in my ass. I have been dp'd many times (my ass is my husbands private territory though). Also have been with 4 men at once which was incredible.

Old 11-02-2012, 06:30 AM   #89
zach20092
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibethhotwet View Post
I love the feeling of nestling down on one mans cock, leaning forward, pressing my tits to his chest as he reaches down and spreads my cheeks for my husband. Hubby then slides his greased hot dick in my ass. I have been dp'd many times (my ass is my husbands private territory though). Also have been with 4 men at once which was incredible.
U sure have been having fun.. love to join in if you are at it again!!

Old 11-02-2012, 06:46 AM   #90
gentlemichelle
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibethhotwet View Post
Mmmmm this just made me shiver. Very hot.

Old 11-02-2012, 06:56 AM   #91
zach20092
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemichelle View Post
Mmmmm this just made me shiver. Very hot.
mmm... nice!! and with a drop of honey trickling down ur nether lips?

Old 11-02-2012, 12:53 PM   #92
Senuda
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck31 View Post
You mean your ex wife? I'm sure it does count.
Nope, I just wouldn't do this with my wife. Would have with past girlfriends but not my wife. Had I married a past girlfriend, sure I'd do it. My wife and I just don't have that sort of relationship sadly.

Old 11-02-2012, 06:15 PM   #93
PurrKitty27
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnh_06 View Post
how many men do you want to have around you fucking you from both ends?
I'd really like to start with 3. In my tied down fantasy, there is one man sucking on each nipple and another eating me out. Then we switch so that I have one in both ends and another at the ready. I feel like 4 would be a nice round number though. Maybe one day.

Old 11-06-2012, 02:14 AM   #94
foxpass
Really Experienced

I can't even imagine how hot it would be to know I have the power to make two big dicks grow in my hands before they take turns fucking my mouth. I love the thought of how much cum could be generated by being DP'd.

Old 11-06-2012, 11:13 AM   #95
Yachtsman69

I have a friend who I was fortunate to meet in one of the cities I travel to regularly, that is totally into being used by multiple men. We have done GB sessions together twice now. She is now frequently bugging me to visit again so we can have some more group play together. Makes me want to get on a plane

Here is what she has told me:

- Loves the feeling of being used in all ways by clean "professional type" guys.

- Likes a good group dynamic among the guys. If we play and share her together with fun banter and communication that is better for her. We had a guy last time who was pretty selfish, seemed to think he was god's gift to studlieness. Not much fun. He will not be invited back.

- Wants me to control things so that she gets maximum pleasure and everyone is involved. Also I keep track of practical things like protection, etc... I also make sure she gets to eat all the cum. This was originally my idea but she totally loves it.

- Watchers can be fun. One regular attends only to watch. He massages her feet and legs as the action is going on. She loves it.

- 5 guys is not enough.

- She wants to keep thinking of new things to try in this setting. I sent her some ideas this AM. That was a fun e-mail to write. Had to go relieve myself after writing it... no kidding.

I just started looking for a friend that is more local to me that is interested in being the center of attention. Have had some interest but have not made anything happen yet.
There’s nothing––absolutely nothing––half so much worth doing as messing about in boats.
Kenneth Grahame, The Wind In The Willows

It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.
John Steinbeck

Old 11-07-2012, 06:40 AM   #96
kristine81
Virgin

only in fantasy

I've never done it in real life, but it's certainly one of my favourite fantasies.

Old 11-07-2012, 09:21 AM   #97
samanthaswitch
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Openmind84 View Post
Who Has This Fantasy?
I've done it with three guys and even more recently with some spectators to tag team in to boot. I love it but I tend to find it very taxing the sensations are so intense it becomes hard to focus on any one cock very long. With the spectators i tried jerking them off while i screwed the others but I couldn't focus long enough to get the rythem right. Now two cocks at once in any holes they care to name thats just heaven. Just enough intensty but doesn't leave me senseless.

Old 11-07-2012, 10:21 AM   #98
PoetessEm
Experienced

we have been talking about it more and more. not just a sharing thing with a friend (checked that box), but a full blown mfm. it's a lot harder than one would think to find the right guy... not something you can exactly talk to friends about. you kind of want it to be someone out side of your social circles... yet [for me] there needs to be an attraction, and of course someone you can trust and confide in.. That is a difficult task.

and although bareback is personal and intimate we have both agreed if we do this safe sex is a must that aspect makes me more willing to try this. regardless if the other guy is dd free.. it makes it less personal to me if the other guy is wearing a condom. i think it's a hot topic though, and can't wait.

Old 11-12-2012, 11:34 PM   #99
bps
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Princess View Post
I've had this reality and loved every inch, every minute of it.
if that's you, and I believe it is, trust me -- you weren't the only one.

Old 12-28-2012, 06:48 PM   #100
henrik1322
Experienced

Ahhhh I have finally had the experience. We played with another couple a few weeks ago and it happened. I was laying on my back, my husband was in my pussy and the other guy was in my mouth. His GF was playing with my boobs. It was short lived but it was AMAZING and I can't wait for it to happen again.