Old 10-28-2012, 12:42 AM   #1
daddie
Really Really Experienced

BDSM Art Fan Site

If you are a fan of this genre of "art" this totally free, easy to navigate, bug free fan-site should keep you busy for a while.

http://desadov.com/English/galleries.shtml

I find many images on this site very arousing...yet there are also images that are seriously disturbing. Don't say I did not warn you. :grin:

Disabling ja-va script helps pages load a little quicker.

Old 10-28-2012, 12:49 AM   #2
daddie

BDSM Art Fan Site

If you are a fan of this genre of "art" this totally free, easy to navigate, bug free fan-site should keep you busy for a while.

http://desadov.com/English/galleries.shtml

I find many images on this site very arousing...yet there are also images that are seriously disturbing. Don't say I did not warn you. :grin:

Disabling ja-va script helps pages load quicker.

Old 10-28-2012, 01:29 AM   #3
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

There is no need to post a thread twice (once in Talk, once in the Café). Most people who read one also read the other.

And I'm going to be nice and *not* post this response in the Talk forum version of this thread, because I think the thread belongs more in the Café than Talk.

Perhaps one of our wonderful mods will combine the two?

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.

Old 10-28-2012, 01:52 AM   #4
daddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Winston54 View Post
There is no need to post a thread twice (once in Talk, once in the Café). Most people who read one also read the other.

And I'm going to be nice and *not* post this response in the Talk forum version of this thread, because I think the thread belongs more in the Café than Talk.

Perhaps one of our wonderful mods will combine the two?
Thank you for taking the time to express your concern for maintaining the integrity of the boards.

Old 10-28-2012, 02:13 AM   #5
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddie View Post
Thank you for taking the time to express your concern for maintaining the integrity of the boards.
I have no interest in "maintaining the integrity of the boards." I'm simply trying to prevent the pixel forests from being overharvested and creating a worldwide pixel shortage.

ETA: BTW, I did a *quick* browse of the site you recommend, and make the following findings:
  • The site is WOT (Web Of Trust) approved (green dot);
  • There seems to be quite a bit of artwork available for perusal;
  • The couple of samples of said artwork did pique my interest; and
  • I will almost certainly return to the site in the future and browse it a bit more thoroughly.
Thanks for the introduction.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.

Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.

Last edited by Sir_Winston54 : 10-28-2012 at 02:22 AM.

Old 10-29-2012, 05:26 AM   #6
daddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Winston54 View Post

Thanks for the introduction.
You're welcome.

Old 10-29-2012, 07:30 AM   #7
Etoile

Merged.

This is LIT-erotica where the size of your polysyllable matters. --VelvetDarkness
Come to think of it she's kinda like Mary Poppins. Practically perfect in every way. --graceanne
Etoile you are all kinds of the best --Lord_Steve

Old 11-08-2012, 06:37 PM   #8
littlechief
Virgin

Yeah definitely disturbing :(

The drawings I have no problem with, even though I'm definitely not into some of what they portray...
but there's a photo set on there that looks like a girl has genuinely been hung... It looks like acting at first but the last few photos look pretty realistic. :/ Not good at all.

Old 11-10-2012, 01:53 AM   #9
daddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlechief View Post
The drawings I have no problem with, even though I'm definitely not into some of what they portray...

but there's a photo set on there that looks like a girl has genuinely been hung... It looks like acting at first but the last few photos look pretty realistic. :/ Not good at all.
Compared to some of the torturous acts depicted in a small number of collections, I'd imagine hanging would be preferred by those "victims".

For the most part the majority of the artist collections displayed on this site are not over-the-top....otherwise I would have never shared the site.

Old 11-12-2012, 09:22 AM   #10
KWAL
Experienced

I gave it a quick look over and looks intresting I will def plan on returning when I have more time. Thanks for the intro
I love the person who can smile in trouble, gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. Tis the business of little minds to shrink: but those whose heart is firm and whose conscience approves their conduct will pursue their pricables unto death. - A Thomas Paine quote reworded to include both sexes.

Old 11-13-2012, 03:02 PM   #11
dirtycarol
Literotica Guru

Very interesting art here.