Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 10-20-2012, 09:19 AM   #26
ThomasShort
Literotica Guru

Location: A Victorian Hosiery Stall; Under a Placid Alien Moon; Hiding beneath a jewellery box; The Sahara; The imagination is rather endless I can become anything you wish for, which sounds like a glorious cliche and most likely is one.
Am I waiting on anyone?

They Under Spells

I can become anything you wish for, which sounds like a glorious cliche and most likely is one. I can become your evening gown or bra to contain your beauteous orbs; a pet curled on your thigh; a tattoo; a pet dragon; a lampshade adorned with dragonflies; a cloud; a 1 inch tall man tantalising your flesh with exploration...

Old 10-21-2012, 06:16 AM   #27
SinisterSpiders
Meow

I think HookerBoots is the only one of us who hasn't replied yet...

Old 10-21-2012, 04:49 PM   #28
removed110513
Loves Spam

Yah, it's HookerBoots who hasn't posted yet.

Old 10-23-2012, 04:36 AM   #29
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone else thinks it might be an idea to put a sort of reply-deadline on the RP thread. Just thinking it may be a good idea just in case one of us is snowed under irl and can't post, so we don't have to worry about holding the thread up?

Old 10-23-2012, 09:00 AM   #30
AcerbusX
Really Experienced

Not a bad idea, but not to crazy about having to get put under the gun like that..how about a proxy poster, someone you choose post for you in the times you can't?

Old 10-23-2012, 10:08 AM   #31
DormantEvil
Literotica Guru

Haha, it's okay, just send me a PM if you ever need anybody else!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention: I am DeathKnights stalker.

Old 10-24-2012, 09:35 AM   #32
ThomasShort
Literotica Guru

Location: A Victorian Hosiery Stall; Under a Placid Alien Moon; Hiding beneath a jewellery box; The Sahara; The imagination is rather endless I can become anything you wish for, which sounds like a glorious cliche and most likely is one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterSpiders View Post
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone else thinks it might be an idea to put a sort of reply-deadline on the RP thread. Just thinking it may be a good idea just in case one of us is snowed under irl and can't post, so we don't have to worry about holding the thread up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcerbusX View Post
Not a bad idea, but not to crazy about having to get put under the gun like that..how about a proxy poster, someone you choose post for you in the times you can't?
I find this scary as well, as I'm leading it and I don't want to keep people waiting etc. How about once there are 5 posts I post no matter what, and if you happen to get yours in before mine then woop-de-doo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DormantEvil View Post
Haha, it's okay, just send me a PM if you ever need anybody else!
Why don't you jump in anyway, put your character here. As long as no one else minds of course. I'm already snowed under and replying slowly, one more person can't hurt.

They Under Spells

I can become anything you wish for, which sounds like a glorious cliche and most likely is one. I can become your evening gown or bra to contain your beauteous orbs; a pet curled on your thigh; a tattoo; a pet dragon; a lampshade adorned with dragonflies; a cloud; a 1 inch tall man tantalising your flesh with exploration...

Old 10-24-2012, 12:04 PM   #33
DormantEvil
Literotica Guru

It's okay, unless you need someone to be an NPC for a while. My work schedule is pretty busy lately, so I probably wouldn't be very active.

Old 10-24-2012, 04:04 PM   #34
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Hey Thomas- I think that is completely fair- 5/6 ain't bad at all.

Acerbus- proxy posting is a good idea if you are able to keep in touch with others but on here. If this happens to me then DungeonsOfDread will post for me and vice versa. If we are both indisposed then it is cool if you carry on without us (but I will post on the ooc thread at least if this is the case for me).

Old 10-24-2012, 04:55 PM   #35
removed110513
Loves Spam

I am completely fine with Domarnt joining.

Old 10-25-2012, 06:11 PM   #36
AcerbusX
Really Experienced

Oh yeah, 5 sound totally fair.

sure, let Dormant in. the more the merrier.

Old 10-26-2012, 08:35 PM   #37
ThomasShort
Literotica Guru

Ok. I'm gonna try and write a reply up now (again, apologies for being super slow. University, life, not being able to be an omniscient narrator god, are making replying difficult). I will reply when enough people have posted, and just run with it, and you have to fill in the gaps. This keeps the flow going.

So yeah, more, merrier, awayyyy

They Under Spells

Old 11-01-2012, 02:47 PM   #38
AcerbusX
Really Experienced

It's OK Thomas, I think I can speak for everyone when I say that life has a nasty way of interfering with personal schedules.

Old 11-02-2012, 11:43 PM   #39
ThomasShort
Literotica Guru

How are people generally enjoying it? Am I giving everyone enough? Am I missing anyone/taking too long/not really reading :P

They Under Spells

Old 11-06-2012, 06:38 AM   #40
ThomasShort
Literotica Guru

Hey everyone.

Due to a) slow replies and b) me fighting with life to reply to your replies, I fear the RP is slowing down. I have some suggestions to get around this problem.

1) I reply more often, when I can, regardless of who has posted, to keep the ball rolling
2) We continue as we are, but we also have one on one PM/something rps for each character so everyone has something to look forward to?
3) Something else?

Ok, I'm done. I'm gonna reply now :P

:::edit:::

I also realise I waited ages to post very little this time. To be honest I don't read the posts until I get to replying, so have no idea how many I'll clump together for the same response. I do think having one-on-ones would be a good option. Helps me build world, have a few more things going on.

They Under Spells

Last edited by ThomasShort : 11-06-2012 at 06:45 AM.

Old 11-07-2012, 05:16 AM   #41
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Hey Thomas, how would the one-on-ones work? What would they revolve around?

Old 11-07-2012, 08:14 AM   #42
ThomasShort
Literotica Guru

In my head they would be back story or other stories in the same world but unrelated to the main channel. You could bring over information you learn from them if they come before the main story. Like... expansion packs???

They Under Spells

Old 11-07-2012, 04:27 PM   #43
AcerbusX
Really Experienced

Sounds good to me, just let me know exactly what to do. and I'm in

Old 11-08-2012, 03:03 AM   #44
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Hey, why not! Count me in Thomas

Old 11-08-2012, 03:38 PM   #45
Armphid
Crowned Sun

I think one-on-ones are a cool idea and a great way to keep things going when waiting for slow posts. I know I've been one of the slow posters, so I apologize for the inconvenience I've caused.

I think that I may have too many threads going on right now. I like this idea a lot and have been eager for it but I'm going to withdraw for now. If you want to use Tel as an NPC, you can, though he can also jsut become background to jump back in if I'm able to later on.

I'm sorry if this creates problems also. Keep the thread going though, it really is a terrific idea!

"Nothing can happen unless you swing the bat." -- Haruko Haruhara

Old 11-10-2012, 06:26 AM   #46
ThomasShort
Literotica Guru

Just PM me and I'll start a campaign with each of you!

I'm glad people are enjoying this!

They Under Spells

Old 11-10-2012, 07:38 PM   #47
SinisterSpiders
Meow

Armphid- sorry to hear you're dropping out! Nice RP-ing with this far

Old 11-10-2012, 07:49 PM   #48
DormantEvil
Literotica Guru

So how is everything going? I'm curious as to how the logistics of something like this would work.

Old 11-12-2012, 04:02 AM   #49
ThomasShort
Literotica Guru

ARMPHID! I didn't read your post correctly last time! It is a shame you're off, but I'm glad you enjoyed it so far! Just return whenever you like!

Dormant. Have a read of the main thread, you basically post your characters actions and then I reply in bulk to the lot of you as NPCs and general world. Like a DM in D&D

They Under Spells

Old 11-22-2012, 01:52 PM   #50
AcerbusX
Really Experienced

It's always been a family tradition of mine that when we see Santa come into 34th St on Macy's Parade, We officially start the Christmas season. and we start it off by wishing friends and family a warm Seasons Greetings. to greet the start of the Holiday season. So, with that in mind.

Happy Thanksgiving and SEASONS GREETINGS everyone. hope you have a great one.

Last edited by AcerbusX : 11-22-2012 at 09:07 PM.