Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 10-11-2012, 04:25 PM   #426
HaddenIndustries
Experienced

I think the idea of blowing a guy behind my wife's back is pretty hot. Coming home, kissing her, without her knowing that I had another man's cum on my lips...

Old 10-11-2012, 04:55 PM   #427
shrek100
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn-23 View Post
Hi Shrek. Great story you had there. Who brings it up now? What does she say?
She brings it up, I dont as I really dont know what I would do if anything happened.

It normally comes up if we have both had a drink and are playing around, we like a bit of role play and if she is being dominant she will say things like " imagine another cock touching yours". . . she has even made me lick one of her toys and said it really turns her on seeing me do it.
The one time that sticks in my mind - I was licking her clit whilst she was using her "rabbit", she likes to do this with the "ears?" pointing down towards her arse and she starting saying. . . .. "lick me whilst this cock is in me, lick this cock as it goes in me" She got really carried away, resulting in her cumming very hard. This ended up with me coming within about 30 seconds. After i think we was both a little embarressed, I was because I got so turned on, and she was because she was very vocal.

Old 10-11-2012, 05:00 PM   #428
whyaskwhy
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrek100 View Post
She brings it up, I dont as I really dont know what I would do if anything happened.

It normally comes up if we have both had a drink and are playing around, we like a bit of role play and if she is being dominant she will say things like " imagine another cock touching yours". . . she has even made me lick one of her toys and said it really turns her on seeing me do it.
The one time that sticks in my mind - I was licking her clit whilst she was using her "rabbit", she likes to do this with the "ears?" pointing down towards her arse and she starting saying. . . .. "lick me whilst this cock is in me, lick this cock as it goes in me" She got really carried away, resulting in her cumming very hard. This ended up with me coming within about 30 seconds. After i think we was both a little embarressed, I was because I got so turned on, and she was because she was very vocal.
Another hot story, thank you, shrek. Love reading the real life experience things. And I've actually done what you just described, licking the toy as it slides in and out. And who can resist pulling it out and popping it into your mouth for a suck or two in between? I did that a lot, for two reasons: one was to get even a bigger taste of my wife's sweet pussy (having the thing dripping with her juices was a HUGE turn on), but the other reason was because at that point it was easy to fantasize that it was a real cock that I got to enjoy this way.

Old 10-13-2012, 06:43 PM   #429
kdwb63
Virgin

Would and Have

I would and have sucked cock when my wife asked me to. It was a longtime foreplay fantasy of ours and we were both ultra-excited just talking about it.

She actually suggested I try sucking my first cock on my own to begin with. I did and told her all about it. That convinced her that I would follow through with it when we tried it together.

We had not yet experienced sex with opposite-sex others while we were together, so the bi stuff was really a big step. We both really got off when I sucked cock in front of her and I found watching another man's dick sliding in and out of her mouth and pussy fantastically exciting as well.

There are not adequate words to describe what we both felt, but "Over The Top" is about as close as I can come.

I will observe that it takes a strong relationship to accommodate the emotions and other feelings involved but I believe, that over the years, the shared intimacy has drawn us closer together.

We both await the next time with intense anticipation

Old 10-19-2012, 01:13 PM   #430
shrek100

I am going to be brave tonight and show my wife this thread, wonder what response I will get?

Old 10-19-2012, 01:45 PM   #431
Cozoko

Quote:
I am going to be brave tonight and show my wife this thread, wonder what response I will get?
Good luck shrek, hopefully she's keen. If she is then you have my envy.

Old 10-19-2012, 01:52 PM   #432
shrek100

I think we both like the idea, but if or not it happens - time will tell. I honestly don't know if I would freak.
We have great role play and she teases me quite often.

Old 10-19-2012, 01:54 PM   #433
Cozoko

Fingers crossed then. You already have my envy.

Old 10-19-2012, 03:02 PM   #434
lynn-23
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I think we both like the idea, but if or not it happens - time will tell. I honestly don't know if I would freak.
We have great role play and she teases me quite often.
How does she tease you? And what is hte role play?

Old 10-19-2012, 03:06 PM   #435
tmmmbrrr
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Brave indeed. Good Luck with it, Shrek. At the very least it should be good for phenominal pillow talk and sex tonight.

I confess that I was a little disappointed that you'd only posted this today - I was really curious to know how it went.

Old 10-19-2012, 03:06 PM   #436
Cozoko

Quote:
How does she tease you? And what is hte role play?
Ooh, that's a good question. Why didn't I think of that.

Old 10-19-2012, 03:11 PM   #437
shrek100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cozoko View Post
Ooh, that's a good question. Why didn't I think of that.
See the last two pages, I have been talking about it on here.

It all started because i was teasing about having a FFM, she turned the tables on me.

Old 10-19-2012, 03:17 PM   #438
Cozoko

Damn Shrek you really are lucky.

Definitely show her the page, sounds like she'd be willing to take it further. Maybe you both just need that push to show that neither of you are just teasing and really want to try it.

Old 10-19-2012, 03:21 PM   #439
lynn-23
Literotica Guru

How far do you thing she would like you to go with another cock Shrek? How far do you think you COULD go?

Old 10-20-2012, 10:27 PM   #440
specter170
Really Experienced

I have been fortunate to meet a male/female couple that this is their ... passion.

We have a few meetings and they have been exceptional.

I have no desire to suck but i may lend a hand.

Old 10-21-2012, 02:54 AM   #441
shrek100

Quote:
How far do you thing she would like you to go with another cock Shrek? How far do you think you COULD go?
Thats the big question. I showed my wife this thread, and of course she read it from start to finish. only reading my bit at the end. She first said "That sounds like us" then the penny dropped. Bless her lol.

She ended up very turned on and we had really good sex, with her leading the role play and teasing, I actually sucked one of her toys why she watched and encouraged me, she fingered her self as i did this.

She then turn the conversation abit more seriouse and said "who?" We both agree that it cant be anyone we know. We spoke of finding a bi couple, but she is not keen on another women (shame) we then spoke about risks, Health and Hygeine. . . . she ended the conversation by saying "anyway your wouldnt do anything, and would go mad if another guy touched me" We ended up having another great session, which i dont think left her in any doubt.

Old 10-21-2012, 03:50 AM   #442
JKayle
Really Experienced

If she asked... then probably, depending on who it was, what type of guy he was, how into him my wife was, how much she wanted me to do it, the overall dynamics of the situation, etc.

It's something I have thought about, and I do admit, the idea is certainly a turn on, but to do it, it would have to be someone that I was completely at ease and non-threatened by; someone completely outside of my social or work circle.

For me though, the biggest turn on would be my wife 'wanting' me to do it, encouraging me, guiding it to my lips with that wicked gleam in her eye, whilst secure in the knowledge that it wouldn't adversely affect her her feelings for me.

Sorry for rambling

Old 10-21-2012, 07:51 AM   #443
Soccerguy1297
Experienced

She wouldnt even have to ask, but if she did I'd say yes just the same. ;-)

Old 10-21-2012, 08:41 AM   #444
ADIDAS00
Come get me!

First off, he would have to be extremely sexy....and if she was into it I might be persuaded. It's more of te thought of creating an extremely arousing scenario more than anything

Old 10-21-2012, 08:46 AM   #445
southern_gal
Literotica Guru

I think I am actually going to ask the hubs this very question and cannot wait to hear his reaction.

Old 10-21-2012, 08:54 AM   #446
JKayle
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_gal View Post
I think I am actually going to ask the hubs this very question and cannot wait to hear his reaction.
Don't forget to check for any other reactions that may or may not agree with his spoken reaction,

Old 10-21-2012, 09:00 AM   #447
ADIDAS00
Come get me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKayle View Post
Don't forget to check for any other reactions that may or may not agree with his spoken reaction,
His mouth says no......his enormous bulge says yes! Lol

Old 10-21-2012, 09:01 AM   #448
luvemboth
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_gal View Post
And if he says yes? Then what?

Old 10-21-2012, 09:11 AM   #449
Cozoko

Quote:
Thats the big question. I showed my wife this thread, and of course she read it from start to finish. only reading my bit at the end. She first said "That sounds like us" then the penny dropped. Bless her lol.

She ended up very turned on and we had really good sex, with her leading the role play and teasing, I actually sucked one of her toys why she watched and encouraged me, she fingered her self as i did this.

She then turn the conversation abit more seriouse and said "who?" We both agree that it cant be anyone we know. We spoke of finding a bi couple, but she is not keen on another women (shame) we then spoke about risks, Health and Hygeine. . . . she ended the conversation by saying "anyway your wouldnt do anything, and would go mad if another guy touched me" We ended up having another great session, which i dont think left her in any doubt.
Sounds like a great night, hopefully you get the chance to make it happen now.

Old 10-21-2012, 09:13 AM   #450
southern_gal
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKayle View Post
Hubs is gone often (too often) for work and I have gotten pretty good at judging his reaction from his voice. The silence or even pauses are often very telling.