Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 06-21-2012, 10:02 PM   #101
peachydreams
Literotica Guru

Location: Where the best peaches come from. (Yes, Georgia, USA)
Depends on the guy.....hubby doesn't, BF does....

I am truly "in shape".....hey, ROUND is a SHAPE!!!

Old 06-22-2012, 08:22 AM   #102
Dino71
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachydreams View Post
Depends on the guy.....hubby doesn't, BF does....
I enjoy it when I am in the mood. Love those prostate orgasms. Nothing like going down on a woman for a long period of time and the she takes my ass with her strapon.

Old 06-22-2012, 12:11 PM   #103
Dino71
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by satindesire View Post
Okay, well, I guess I'm gay then.

Of course, a WOMAN taking it up the ass by a man is just "hot", and not "gay", right?

Your coworkers are a bunch of fucking idiots.
I noticed this Quote. In OrelP signature.

Because it feels fuckin amazing!! It's totally worth the finely tuned persuasion abilities and bar tab.

If it was a prostate orgasn He would pay everyones Tab and do it bent over the bar

Nothing like a prostate orgasm.... After I experinced one I was hooked

Old 06-22-2012, 01:21 PM   #104
pmann
I'm a boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrelP View Post
I was having a talk with some co-workers regarding this topic.... The general concensus was that if you take it up the ass, you're gay. It could be a strap on, a bowling pin, or a giant cock.

If you take it up the ass, you're gay! THAT is where the line is drawn.

Glad I could shed some light on this topic.

2nd:

Because it feels fuckin amazing!! It's totally worth the finely tuned persuasion abilities and bar tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameo_Fleur View Post
No matter what you call it, anal sex is homosexual. No way around it.

Straight guys don't want/like anal. That is the end of the story.
I'm kind of sad that Mr Orel and Cameo don't seem to be around more because, if I read the vibe they are putting out, those two dudes want to get inside each other. I think it's awesome that we have the authorities on all things hetero, right here in this thread!!!! Totally awesome.

I can only suspect they aren't around as much anymore because their PM boxes were constantly flooded with PMs from girls wanting them from their obvious sexual prowess and their ability to "exchange bar tabs for anal". Ladies, are your panties wet?

I'd still like someone to explain how any act with a woman can be considered gay? By definition, if a guy is doing it with a woman, it's straight.

I hate knob goblins like this. I can picture these cockwallets and their friends high fiving each other about the "sluts they banged" on Monday morning when they get to their dead end jobs. Fuckwits like these two are a dime a dozen.

Stay up with me, don't fall asleep...

Old 06-23-2012, 03:39 PM   #105
smoothboi
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino71 View Post
I noticed this Quote. In OrelP signature.

If it was a prostate orgasn He would pay everyones Tab and do it bent over the bar

ITA. It's way better cumming anally, or at least having something in my ass when I'm cumming.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:11 AM   #106
Felix_Jones
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by satindesire View Post
Okay, well, I guess I'm gay then.

Of course, a WOMAN taking it up the ass by a man is just "hot", and not "gay", right?

Your coworkers are a bunch of fucking idiots.
I guess I should just throw away all the toys then. *sigh*

Old 06-24-2012, 11:01 AM   #107
bifriendlyfool
Virgin

strap-on verses real cock?

I happen to enjoy both! When my wife uses her strap-on, it gives me an intense orgasm!!! And when I have a real cock in my ass, it is heavenly!

I'll take either or both, and if i'm lucky, at the same time!

Old 06-24-2012, 01:05 PM   #108
mattastic100
Really Experienced

no real

still havnt tried a strap-on in the ass yet but would like the strap-on not a real cock.. I just am not into men. I think a pair of swinging breast hang over a strap on is super sexy.

Old 06-25-2012, 09:54 AM   #109
DeceptiveSpeed
Really Experienced

I enjoy being pegged. Something we started fairly recently. Makes me come like a firehose. I really don't have that much of a desire to have a real cock in me. Somewhat curious as to how different it is, but nothing more than that.

I too like having breasts to watch and play with. Plus she really enjoys the role reversal with me since she's generally sub.

Old 06-26-2012, 02:28 PM   #110
multipleJ
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino71 View Post
I noticed this Quote.

That is how hubby feels about it too!

Sorry, I don't have yahoo chat & I'm not going to. I also don't have any pctures of hubby taking my strap on. Nor any of myself.

Hope that answers the most FAQ from my pm"s. LOL

Life is too short not to spend is laughing & cumming as often as possible. Doing both at the same time is the creampie of life!

Old 08-31-2012, 02:47 PM   #111
webjock
Loves Spam

Wink Strap-On Or Real Cock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinity706 View Post
Well, part of that could be because you don't need much persuasion to get your ass fucked. I think it's, at least partially, the allure of the unknown thing that so many women don't even want to try.
Personally, as a straight guy myself, I really don't care for neither. Being fucked in my ass by a dildo (fake cock) - that is used by a man or woman - or a real cock just simply sounds too gay to me. However, I have some visuals of such if any of want some samples:

If any of you want to see more, then just visit this link . Take care!

Old 08-31-2012, 03:31 PM   #112
Hang0911
Experienced

I'm 100% straight and I enjoy having my ass licked and played with however I'm going to say no to being fucked in the ass with a strap-on..it just doesn't appeal to me at all. Doesn't bother me others do it, to each their own and I don't believe it makes someone "gay" just because they like it. That's just sillyness.

Old 08-31-2012, 05:02 PM   #113
f15
Experienced

People who think this type of fun makes a man gay are really just silly people caught in a Traffic Circle with no exits Lol.... I suppose if you like wearing nice clothes, wearing good cologne, and enjoying beautiful flowers in the springtime this puts you in the same category also, correct?

I had an amazing weekend last year with 2 girls that were completely comfortable with their body's. I really did not have any expectations when we all met up but let me tell you Espn could not have wrote that Script. They were Bi as heck but all fun was had by each of us. The Alpha of the 2 promised me that by the end of the weekend I would have an eye opening experience. They both knew how to play with a man's ass and make him beg for more. Nothing more and nothing less.

Any of you who claim this is a Gay act are clueless. For those of you who have had an orgasm without any type of Cock stimulation and only stimulation to the Prostate know the deal. You would never see me suck a dick and I am repulsed at the sight of 2 males together but a chick with a Strapon who can make me blow like I did that weekend has my vote for President Lol..... It is just a totally different way to get off!

Old 08-31-2012, 09:27 PM   #114
Somehowyou
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typo Fu Master View Post
Because it's considered gay by many men. In my experience, most equate anal activity with being homosexual in nature even if their partner is female. Hell, I've heard of women even thinking it's gay. The simple, short answer is that a lot of people are misinformed. Talking about receiving anal sex would most likely result in ridicule from all but the most open minded of men. Straight guys don't want that kind of stigma any more than a straight female would want to be known as a lesbian.
I understand the Stigma thing but let me add another reason. Because it hurts! I don't care about labels and I like the idea but man when I tried it for the first time I felt nothing but pain. No pleasure. This could be another reason why. I felt like I was gonna be split in two like pounding a spike in soft pine. ouch!

Old 09-09-2012, 03:14 PM   #115
verrryberrry
Virgin

my hubby loves it...finally got that strap-on and now I fuck him in the ass every now and then!!!!

Old 09-10-2012, 11:35 AM   #116
yojimbo441
Virgin

Definitely

I like when my wife does it. she gets off on the power trip and role reversal which in turn makes it exciting for me. The orgasm that I get while being pegged is like no other.

Old 09-10-2012, 03:58 PM   #117
Cdgurlguy
Really Experienced

I think it's all just part of being sexual and enjoying sex. If I can fuck my partner in the ass. They can fuck me in the ass too. Plus I enjoy it.

Old 09-10-2012, 09:17 PM   #118
Bbb13
Literotica Guru

Please do

Old 09-10-2012, 09:31 PM   #119
JennX
Experienced

I think it's sexy when a man can let go of his inhibitions enough to enjoy anal play.

Old 09-10-2012, 09:36 PM   #120
Bbb13
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennX View Post
I think it's sexy when a man can let go of his inhibitions enough to enjoy anal play.
Willing to help?

Old 09-11-2012, 06:59 PM   #121
2981notrohrm
Really Experienced

A big part of me would love to take it up the ass - the feeling would be so intense and like nothing I've ever experienced.

I tried it, though, and had a huge problem - being a virgin (to bottoming, that is) I was waaaaaaaaaay too tight. The guy who was topping me actually ripped three condoms, and it just didn't end up working.

So...should I use a toy to loosen myself up? Start with a guy who isn't hung like a stallion? Just let him fuck me until I like it?

Old 09-11-2012, 10:42 PM   #122
jerrammed
Really Experienced

Wife and i love it.she surprised me with it awhile back now is always exciting when she straps in on and has her way with me.

Old 10-04-2012, 02:27 AM   #123
Corwith
Experienced

I've never actually been fucked with a strapon; but I bet that, in the right hands, I would enjoy it. If nothing else, I know that I enjoy having my ass played with. It definitely adds to a good blowjob/handjob.

Old 10-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #124
stucknut
Really Experienced

Hate to break it to you but if a man is sexually aroused by having a cock in his ass (either plastic or real) he is not straight.

Old 10-05-2012, 09:58 PM   #125
Bbb13
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by stucknut View Post
Hate to break it to you but if a man is sexually aroused by having a cock in his ass (either plastic or real) he is not straight.
I disagree