Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 09-30-2012, 12:57 PM   #1
frankit88
Virgin

Shaving

Hi,
I've not been doing this for long, but my sir wants my pussy to be completely bald, but I am having reall problems with getting rid of the under the skin 'bristles', is anyone able to help?

Old 09-30-2012, 01:11 PM   #2
BeachMomma
Sweet n Innocent

There's a product called Tend Skin that works wonders for ingrown hairs if that's what you mean. Personally, I prefer waxing over shaving, but the product works well for either.

Old 09-30-2012, 01:17 PM   #3
Mammaplease
Experienced

Another recommendation for waxing here. Although more expensive it keeps me smooth for up to two weeks and much less irritation that comes with shaving.

If you do decide to keep shaving make sure you exfoliate regularly to minimise the amount of ingrown hairs.

Old 09-30-2012, 02:24 PM   #4
Steffi200051
Literotica Guru

Those mini trimmers work swell and will not cut the skin. They work on dry skin with a tiny amount of talc rubbed on first.

Old 09-30-2012, 07:15 PM   #5
fire_breeze
His Cleopatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankit88 View Post
Hi,
I've not been doing this for long, but my sir wants my pussy to be completely bald, but I am having reall problems with getting rid of the under the skin 'bristles', is anyone able to help?
SatinDesire wrote a wonderful post (click me) on how to get the smoothest shave possible. While it was written for legs, you can use her tips for any area you would like to shave.

I'm another who advocates waxing - I've been doing it for over 10 years, and never ever had a problem. I do suggest that you go to a professional who is trained in brazilians and talk to her beforehand. While it will cost a bit, it's worth it for the first couple of times to get acclimatised to the pain (and trust me, compared to lasering, waxing is a walk in the park) and to learn the proper techniques so that you could eventually duplicate it, if you so desire. Furthermore, waxing keeps the kin smooth for at least 2 weeks, if not more, makes the hair softer (shaving blunts the hair end, whereas waxing makes pointy hair ends) and it feels, in my opinion, much 'cleaner' than shaving does.

Good luck, and happy shaving (or waxing)
But sing me of the moonlight and of the stars
and of our sighs at midnight.

I want to live - richly, darkly and entirely.
I want my mind challenged, my body thrilled, my soul inspired.
I want my senses to come alive, to burn with passion and to intoxicate me with desire.
So tempt my mind, seduce my body, enthrall my soul, and dare me to be alive.

Yes, I wrote all my sig quotes. They are mine. If you would like to use them, I'd be honoured BUT! please let me know.

I am free in his chains....

Old 09-30-2012, 09:30 PM   #6
Rainshine
Daring Greatly

It's already all been said, just another that would also recommend waxing over shaving.

If we all light up we can scare away the dark...

Old 10-02-2012, 08:19 AM   #7
satindesire
Queen of Geeks

Thanks for the shout out, Fire!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=756470

Are you cosmetically clueless? Do you want to learn how to look like a bombshell in the comfort of your own home? Come visit my Noble-Prize winning thread and ask your questions to The Makeup Fairy!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=802027

Old 10-02-2012, 11:52 AM   #8
pmann
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachMomma View Post
There's a product called Tend Skin that works wonders for ingrown hairs if that's what you mean. Personally, I prefer waxing over shaving, but the product works well for either.
Just be warned, this stuff burns like hell.

Old 10-02-2012, 06:53 PM   #9
BeachMomma
Sweet n Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmann View Post
Just be warned, this stuff burns like hell.
No, Pmann. It just stings a little.

Old 10-04-2012, 04:18 PM   #10
pmann
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachMomma View Post
No, Pmann. It just stings a little.
Lies. That stuff hurts like crazy. I use it on my face though, as I have super thick facial hair because I'm so damned rugged. But it literally burns the first layer of face away.

Old 10-04-2012, 04:28 PM   #11
imemkay
Lucky Girl

Quote:
Lies. That stuff hurts like crazy. I use it on my face though, as I have super thick facial hair because I'm so damned rugged. But it literally burns the first layer of face away.
Pmann, let's not forget that although you are oh so rugged, you are still just a man and therefore have a much lower tolerance level for pain.

Old 10-05-2012, 05:22 AM   #12
Shavedallover
Literotica Guru

For me it's the multi-blade razor. Daily and baby oil afterwards. Never, ever any issues

Old 10-05-2012, 06:51 AM   #13
BeachMomma
Sweet n Innocent

Quote:
Sweet pea, if we can tolerate it on our girly parts, surely you can stand to use it on your far less sensitive (and by your own admission, rugged) face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imemkay View Post
Pmann, let's not forget that although you are oh so rugged, you are still just a man and therefore have a much lower tolerance level for pain.
Thank you for saying it so I didn't have to.

Old 10-05-2012, 11:08 AM   #14
L8tnIt
Never at rest

Last time I shaved down there, I used a little trick a friend forwarded to me online: hair conditioner. I used a traditional multi-blade disposable razor to clean up while in the shower, and I don't remember it ever being that smooth! A modest application of baby oil to retain skin moisture in fluctuating weather all over (from the neck down) and it is still pretty smooth 5 days later.
Feel free to try yourself & report your observations

Old 10-07-2012, 01:00 PM   #15
Youremine
Literotica Guru

Waxing has always given me the best results. A depilatory would be a distant second. Waxing lasts longer and neither give you an itchy feeling the next day.

Old 10-07-2012, 02:58 PM   #16
PoetessEm
Experienced

i am going to chime in and say waxing over shaving as well. it lasts longer and is easier to maintain in the future. although it hurts like a *^#^%# the first time.. after that it is easier. my two cents.

Old 11-02-2012, 12:44 PM   #17
Kinghtfire
Virgin

If you want it baby smooth shave with baby oil not only does it help keep the skin soft but it is very good to protect the skin and the undergroth.

Old 11-03-2012, 01:33 PM   #18
skimpycloud
Virgin

I'm another one in the waxing over shaving camp.

If you're going from having something to nothing, then I'd recommend a good trim even before you set foot in the shower to shave, and make sure you have a new blade.

Lots of moisturisation after - baby oil is my preferred as it's not perfumed and doesn't irritate my skin.

Old 11-03-2012, 05:39 PM   #19
Reeve88
Virgin

Waxing usually keeps me nice and smooth for a couple of weeks. If I'm in a rush I'll use depilatory cream. To keep any errant hairs at bay I use a mint mask once a week and use an oil free, fragrance free moisturiser daily.
I have though about having the hair removed permanently, but occasionally I do like a little bit of fur

Old 11-05-2012, 11:44 PM   #20
Ruffian_13
Experienced

Reeve - what is a mint mask??

Interesting to see so many of you recommending baby oil, I've never tried that! Does it help reduce razor burn at all? That was always my issue with shaving, now I mostly use an epilator (it's a bitch though!) but I'm getting more ingrowns....

Old 11-06-2012, 05:20 PM   #21
skimpycloud
Virgin

I think it just works well as a lubricant.

I have an epilator too and have to really mentally prepare for it (hence I tend to shave). It does help to exfoliate with a good scrub every couple of days afterwards, and put loads of moisturiser on.

Old 11-08-2012, 02:48 PM   #22
gr8hubby
Virgin

Skin and Hair conditioner

A few years ago my wife asked me to shave for her. She loved it so I do it often. I found a product called Coochy that works well for me. We can get it locally, but you can also get it on Amazon. I find the Lavender with aloe works best for me.

Old 11-13-2012, 11:17 AM   #23
lizzyqte
Experienced

Used to...

I used to shave but I have since found a guy who does no like me to shave at all. He goes bananas for the beastly look. So we came to an understanding. I manage it. I take a trimmer with size 3 and keep it all the same lenth and I continue to shave my armpits and legs except in the winter when I please him by letting both my legs and arm pits go. We do swing and my male lover does not care for hairy legs while his wife at first did not care for a hairy vagina but has since grow to appreciate it immensely. She claims that it keeps scents trapped there and she loves it. Loves it enough that she grew some out herself.

Personally I like to grow it and keep it trim. It's just so simple to go in the shower and just take a shower. It's pleasant.

Old 11-13-2012, 11:57 PM   #24
pfflyerhot
Literotica Guru

Dang! All I can say is "razor burn, sucks, man." One time is all it takes. It's not fun. It's not pretty... especially for those with ultra sensitive skin. You won't wanna see that, trust me.

Old 11-14-2012, 06:43 PM   #25
Flybigirlsea
Really Really Experienced

No shaving here...

Waxing for sure...i usually leave a landing strip and the best thing is when the hair starts to grow back it is soft and silky...no bristle