Old 09-19-2012, 06:55 AM   #1
tuhahkhan
Virgin

Smile Editor available

Hi there,

I am volunteer editor on this site, looking for some new projects that I could help with. I am more than willing to just read authors story and simply give feedback, or do spell/grammatical checks for an author before they submit a story. I am more than capable of editing almost all types of stories though my strong points are usually sci-fi/horror, incest/taboo, loving housewives, non-consent etc. Like I said I will willingly edit other types of stories and provide feed back but these are my strong points. So if you need help just PM me.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:24 PM   #2
AsylumSeeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuhahkhan View Post
Hi there,

I am volunteer editor on this site, looking for some new projects that I could help with. I am more than willing to just read authors story and simply give feedback, or do spell/grammatical checks for an author before they submit a story. I am more than capable of editing almost all types of stories though my strong points are usually sci-fi/horror, incest/taboo, loving housewives, non-consent etc. Like I said I will willingly edit other types of stories and provide feed back but these are my strong points. So if you need help just PM me.
My intentions are not meant to be mean or petty, but you can begin by editing your own offer to edit. Mistakes can turn writers off.