Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Discussion Circle

View Poll Results: Which incest story is best? >
Father / Daughter 30 26.32%
Mother / Daughter 16 14.04%
Father / Son 7 6.14%
Mother / Son 49 42.98%
Sister / Sister 7 6.14%
Sister / Brother 41 35.96%
Brother / Brother 6 5.26%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 09-03-2012, 06:22 PM   #26
AsylumSeeker
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I've written a few.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2012, 06:44 PM   #27
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 18,715
Lately I have been on a mother/son tear, but always go for more then stroke.

Matter of fact (shameless plug) I have one in the summer loving contest

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-summ...ame-moms-lover
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2012, 11:03 PM   #28
Texguy84
Professional Pervert
 
Texguy84's Avatar
 
Texguy84 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Japan
Posts: 4,149
I've got one too (see the sig)
__________________
My newest story: Demonic Cuckold.

"There is no problem that can not be solved with suitable applications of lubricant or force."

I have a sexual purity score of 60.2% (39.8% corrupt). What's YOUR sexual purity score?

My Sex Map

My Stories

My Tumblr

If you need help, here are some places you can contact.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2012, 07:29 AM   #29
DrMartens
Virgin
 
DrMartens is offline
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 22
check out the stories of alwayswantedto... great son-mom stories ;-)
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2012, 11:56 AM   #30
daddyslittlebitch
Really Experienced
 
daddyslittlebitch's Avatar
 
daddyslittlebitch is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Incestopia
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunter99 View Post
Sounds like you like brother/brother or father/son sex most?
Maybe, but mother and son really gets me off as well, or brothers and sisters.

Perhaps best is a full on family orgy where they all get to play their part.
__________________
Like kinky incest fantasies? Then read my stories

My most read story - a whole family outdoor gay gangbang:
Camping Trip

My highest rated story - a family of boys screwed by a family of trannies
Family Fucked

My ongoing chain story - one pair of panties, many sissies
The Sissyhood of Travelling Panties

Click here to see all my stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2012, 05:36 PM   #31
Gunter99
Really Experienced
 
Gunter99 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 203
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyslittlebitch View Post
Maybe, but mother and son really gets me off as well, or brothers and sisters.

Perhaps best is a full on family orgy where they all get to play their part.
great stories !
__________________
Jack
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2012, 07:23 PM   #32
Gunter99
Really Experienced
 
Gunter99 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 203
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyslittlebitch View Post
Maybe, but mother and son really gets me off as well, or brothers and sisters.

Perhaps best is a full on family orgy where they all get to play their part.
Your stories are awesome
__________________
Jack
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2012, 07:31 PM   #33
Gunter99
Really Experienced
 
Gunter99 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 203
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMartens View Post
check out the stories of alwayswantedto... great son-mom stories ;-)
Thanks, great stories!
__________________
Jack
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-08-2012, 01:15 AM   #34
daddyslittlebitch
Really Experienced
 
daddyslittlebitch's Avatar
 
daddyslittlebitch is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Incestopia
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunter99 View Post
Your stories are awesome
Thanks, always nice when people enjoy them.
__________________
Like kinky incest fantasies? Then read my stories

My most read story - a whole family outdoor gay gangbang:
Camping Trip

My highest rated story - a family of boys screwed by a family of trannies
Family Fucked

My ongoing chain story - one pair of panties, many sissies
The Sissyhood of Travelling Panties

Click here to see all my stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-09-2012, 01:49 AM   #35
Cabinguy
Virgin
 
Cabinguy is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Great Heartland
Posts: 21
For me it's Brother/Sister and preferably the characters are more mature at least in their late 20's or older. In my mind there is less of a power imbalance and I love when two equal adults are so attracted to each other that their lust overcomes their aversion to the taboo. Nothing hotter.

What I really don't like is when one or more of the characters have just turned 18 (sometimes that day) obviously just to accommodate the Literotica rules. That in itself will almost always get me to stop reading and move on.
__________________
Why the hell not?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-09-2012, 07:30 PM   #36
JRaven
Another slut on the net
 
JRaven's Avatar
 
JRaven is offline
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Vacationing in my fantasies
Posts: 1,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabinguy View Post
For me it's Brother/Sister and preferably the characters are more mature at least in their late 20's or older. In my mind there is less of a power imbalance and I love when two equal adults are so attracted to each other that their lust overcomes their aversion to the taboo. Nothing hotter.

What I really don't like is when one or more of the characters have just turned 18 (sometimes that day) obviously just to accommodate the Literotica rules. That in itself will almost always get me to stop reading and move on.
Trust me, most writers hate having to say that they're 18. Writers most often picture the characters in their mind as they write, they're a lot younger than 18. I've had stories denied because even though it was the summer after he graduated high school, I didn't specifically say he was 18.

As for your first paragraph, maybe I should go ahead and write up about my brother and I. We were in our 40's the first time we fucked.

Jenny
__________________

Monogamy is monotonous.
My profile, pic, and stories
My newest story: The Accidental Hooker
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-16-2012, 09:42 PM   #37
mwayne20
Experienced
 
mwayne20 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 41
I enjoy cousins, but I voted mother/son. Father/daughter is great too
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-16-2012, 11:19 PM   #38
xssve
Literotica Guru
 
xssve's Avatar
 
xssve is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 5,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVer View Post
There's a story I read periodically that is my favorite Lit story. It's a mother/son story. On the few occasions that I've shared the story with a couple of men they seemed to appreciate it.

That being said I'm not giving the name of the story out to anyone else and these stories are only fantasy. It is not something I would do in real life. Just wanted to clarify that.
Suuuure.

I am partial to mother-son as well for some reason, although I'm pretty sure I've never fantasized about doing my own mother, my aunt maybe.

I'm just attracted to sexually mature women in general I think, I've always been kind of MILF guy.

I can pretty much do without any of it, I just made the mistake of reading a couple over at alt that I wish I hadn't.

Pass the brain bleach.
__________________
"You elect doofuses, you get to live in doofus-land. That's how things work".

-- dr_mabeuse

“Capital must protect itself in every way… Debts must be collected and loans and mortgages foreclosed as soon as possible. When through a process of law the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the strong arm of the law applied by the central power of leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principle men now engaged in forming an imperialism of capitalism to govern the world. By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us except as teachers of the common herd.” - JP Morgan
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2012, 08:13 PM   #39
Gunter99
Really Experienced
 
Gunter99 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 203
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRaven View Post
Trust me, most writers hate having to say that they're 18. Writers most often picture the characters in their mind as they write, they're a lot younger than 18. I've had stories denied because even though it was the summer after he graduated high school, I didn't specifically say he was 18.

As for your first paragraph, maybe I should go ahead and write up about my brother and I. We were in our 40's the first time we fucked.

Jenny
I hope you enjoyed your brothers cock Jenny !
__________________
Jack
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2012, 09:23 PM   #40
Gunter99
Really Experienced
 
Gunter99 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 203
Smile

Father/Daughter incest is rocking my boat lately
__________________
Jack
  Reply With Quote

Old 10-31-2012, 10:42 PM   #41
DarkPleasures
Boobage!
 
DarkPleasures's Avatar
 
DarkPleasures is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Near Offutt AFB
Posts: 3,499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunter99 View Post
Father/Daughter incest is rocking my boat lately
Cool. You writing up a story for us?
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2012, 06:28 AM   #42
theinternetisforporn
Virgin
 
theinternetisforporn is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 22
The inter-generational stuff makes me go "ick!" and that doesn't turn me on.

I like brother-sister, brother-brother, sister-sister, cousins, step siblings. I am always surprised that people actually like daddy-daughter and mom-son stuff... it's so completely not at all a turn on for me! Just goes to show that everyone likes different things.

The most important part is the story. "I have a hot sister and we were hanging around the pool and she begged me for it and we fucked" just doesn't cut it. It has to be a story of denial and confusion and growing passion. Secrecy and awkwardness and unexpectedly hot moments - that's what the lure of incest is about, surely?
__________________
If your cunt is your currency, you'll only get fucked.

My first story has been published! Beatiful, Stranger

My name is Zelia
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2012, 01:45 AM   #43
barrymanilow
Experienced
 
barrymanilow is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Tempe, AZ
Posts: 36
Personally (and I'm absolutely not criticizing any of you who do like it) I hate reading dad/daughter stuff. It has something to do with the fact that in real life that's by far the most common incest, and it's usually rape. Even if there's no rape involved it just has an air of non-consent to it, like he's taking advantage of someone that he should be protecting.

Brother/sister is my favorite because I think it's people who are on equal playing fields and it's more realistic than mother/son. I like a little bit of realism, and definitely agree with the above that it should be about "denial and confusion and growing passion" with realistic characters.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2012, 02:50 AM   #44
sethp
I want you to slap me!
 
sethp's Avatar
 
sethp is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 12,305
I have a few that you might enjoy. Link in my sig and yes this is another shameless plug! lOL
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2012, 05:54 PM   #45
HeyAll
Literotica Guru
 
HeyAll is online now
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: California
Posts: 2,909
I'm really starting to see the appeal of Brother/Sister stories.

There's kind of a playful built in to their relationship because they're pretty much equal in stature. It also has a fun "I hope mom & dad don't find out" feel to it, like it's more mischevious than anything else.
__________________
Evelyn, My Sister- Siblings reflect on their life growing up together.
Object of Mom's Affection- Jill gives her son a unique gift.

Corporate Whore- Abbey becomes anally submissive to her boss.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2012, 06:19 PM   #46
MatthewVett
Jahansuz
 
MatthewVett is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New England
Posts: 2,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyAll View Post
I'm really starting to see the appeal of Brother/Sister stories.

There's kind of a playful built in to their relationship because they're pretty much equal in stature. It also has a fun "I hope mom & dad don't find out" feel to it, like it's more mischevious than anything else.
I agree with the equal stature part. I don't really like incestuous relationships where there's a more obvious hierarchy, like parent-child. I tend to like siblings, cousins, or other same-generation couples best.
__________________
My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2012, 06:44 PM   #47
Gunter99
Really Experienced
 
Gunter99 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 203
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrymanilow View Post
Personally (and I'm absolutely not criticizing any of you who do like it) I hate reading dad/daughter stuff. It has something to do with the fact that in real life that's by far the most common incest, and it's usually rape. Even if there's no rape involved it just has an air of non-consent to it, like he's taking advantage of someone that he should be protecting.

Brother/sister is my favorite because I think it's people who are on equal playing fields and it's more realistic than mother/son. I like a little bit of realism, and definitely agree with the above that it should be about "denial and confusion and growing passion" with realistic characters.
Barry, you have set me on the right path.
Brother/sister stories rocks
__________________
Jack
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2012, 06:49 PM   #48
Gunter99
Really Experienced
 
Gunter99 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ireland
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by sethp View Post
I have a few that you might enjoy. Link in my sig and yes this is another shameless plug! lOL
Loved your story: http://www.literotica.com/s/the-glory-of-petes-12
__________________
Jack
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2012, 11:55 AM   #49
sassysasha89
Really Really Experienced
 
sassysasha89 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnevil9 View Post
My favorites are brother/sister and father/daughter. Especially a slutty, naughty daughter who seduces her strait-laced dad, to his horror. The others don't do much for me at all.
Then I think you'll like Taste Like Candy by TheTalkMan, if you haven't already read it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 09:12 AM   #50
HUNGRYPUSSY1
Virgin
 
HUNGRYPUSSY1 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Trinidad
Posts: 7
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnevil9 View Post
I don't know if it counts as "best of," but I have a couple highly-rated stories about a brother and his two twin sisters. Check my sig if you are interested......Carney (in shameless-plug mode)
I love the father and daughter,the ones where the father catch his daughter naked or was peeping until he could help himself and had to fuck her. Brother and sisters are hot too,and even better if it's a step siblings.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:18 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.