Old 09-07-2012, 01:33 PM   #1
Literotica Guru
Joycelet is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,100
Rental House

Our landlord jusy sold the house we rent to a new owner, whom we met when he was looking at it as an investment.

Then my husband ran off with a girl from his office leaving me there with two tiny babies and no money. With what child care costs I cant earn enough to make ends meet, let alone pay the rent.

What can I do?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2012, 04:19 PM   #2
catlover is offline
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 4,131

The lease I inherited in buying the house was written on a napkin in a bar or something. But I was told it involved the tenant paying the monthly mortgage payment directly to the lender.

I received notice that the monthly payment hadnt been made as required so I called the tenant. He wasnt home and the third time I called, I talked to Joyce and she told me her husband had left her and didnt giver her any money to pay the rent.

I sent a check to cover the late payment, and went by the house to talk to her. I couldnt bear to kick them out on the street with no money and two little kids.

So, there were two possibilities. One would be to get her a baby sitter and have her work the streets and the other to collect the rent in her bed.

Not surprisingly, she chose the latter and I told her it included her accomodating anyone I sent there. She agreed and I toldher I would be back later after she had her babies to bed.
  Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:46 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.