Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 08-26-2012, 10:06 PM   #76
woman_inside
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerguy1297 View Post
I probably have no business posting in this thread because I am still waiting for a willing stud to fuck my ready and welcoming ass hole. I have fucked my own ass with many a dildo and fingers, and I find the feeling intoxicating. The feeling when the head pops past that initial barrier, a wave of bliss overtakes my body from my ass to my chest. The feeling when my ass relaxes enough with each inch that it pulls the cock in more. Finally that full feeling. And when i'm spent, the feeling of being used, as I look at my pulsing, gaping hole. I love feeling like a slut as I gaze upon my wrecked man pussy. As good as all of this is I am missing out on so much. The warmth, the smooth, soft - yet hard texture, the pulsing of a real cock and the reward. I am missing out on the feeling that I got somebody else off soley on the use of my ass. I crave this feeling. Thanks for giving me a soapbox to vent this frustration.
You sound like you're going to be a natural at it. I hope you find a man that can take you from virgin to slut.

Old 08-28-2012, 01:24 PM   #77
lynnmci
Virgin

I love anal, it's an essential part of a healthy sex life for me

Old 08-28-2012, 08:26 PM   #78
Somehowyou
Literotica Guru

Tried it 3 times with shemales. the first two times it was only painful. The 3rd time was with a beautiful blond shemale. I worshipped her cock and deep throated her. My throat is still sore....anyway, she mounted me missionary and held my legs in a V. It killed and she pulled out and said "lets just play." After teasing me with the tip of her penis she reinserted and told me to breath deeply. It was in and she fucked me royally. I couldn't believe that I could take the whole thin and love it. The key was to relax and take deep breaths. Loved it

Old 08-28-2012, 08:54 PM   #79
Sdbiguy
Experienced

I love anal sex nothing like a big hard cock pounding away at my tight ass. Cum gang bang my ass boys

Old 09-01-2012, 01:57 PM   #80
jerkme2005
Really Experienced

fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMurphywrites View Post
I like to give it but not get it. Tried it a few times and did not like it. Will fuck the heck out your ass if you want it though!
Oh yeah dude breed my ass!

Old 09-01-2012, 01:58 PM   #81
jerkme2005
Really Experienced

Anal

Love to give and recieve. Love to watch my hard cock penetrate a nice hot ass. Love to feel a hot wet cock slide up my ass, feel it open me up and then pound my ass good!

Old 09-01-2012, 02:36 PM   #82
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicurious19 View Post
What are your real thoughts about anal. What do u like? What don't u like?

I'll go first...
I love it up the ass. Can't get enough. Dont know what people meen when they say it hurts. Ur doing something wrong, there's nothing better then a dick in the ass...

Hellz Yeah Sista! I'm with you!

I've said this in other threads about anal, i prefer it in my ass, i LOVE it!!

I like the feeling of first the head, then me pushing back onto it, feeling it fill my ass, Ohhh yess! The bouncing of my ass, the list goes on...

Old 09-01-2012, 07:14 PM   #83
Soccerguy1297
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by woman_inside View Post
You sound like you're going to be a natural at it. I hope you find a man that can take you from virgin to slut.
Thank you for the kind words, I'm hard just thinking about it. I am being picky or else this would've probably become a reality by now. I feel as though I am worth it though, and when it is meant to happen, it will. I am not going to rush into it with just any guy because I crave it - as difficult as that is.

Old 09-02-2012, 09:43 PM   #84
tina12345
Literotica Guru

What's there not to enjoy about anal sex (giving and getting). First time I played with a man ass, I started slow and ended up putting my whole hand up his ass.

Old 09-02-2012, 09:45 PM   #85
BiTodd
scratch and sniff expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina12345 View Post
What's there not to enjoy about anal sex (giving and getting). First time I played with a man ass, I started slow and ended up putting my whole hand up his ass.
I am in love.

Old 09-02-2012, 09:45 PM   #86
Trimjob69
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Sounds like that might hurt.

Old 09-03-2012, 06:05 AM   #87
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicurious19 View Post
What are your real thoughts about anal. What do u like? What don't u like?

I'll go first...
I love it up the ass. Can't get enough. Dont know what people meen when they say it hurts. Ur doing something wrong, there's nothing better then a dick in the ass...
i am with you honey ,i like nothing better than for a guy to push me down on all fours or bend me over the table and rip my panties off and fuck my sissy pussy ,i just love a nice hard cock inside me .

Old 09-05-2012, 12:55 AM   #88
bisexualsmoker
Literotica Guru

Location: The jagged path of many trials and tribulations.Often misunderstood.
To me it's just the ultimate act
of submission and ultimate statement that I love gay
sex. When I first got fucked it
eliminated any 'I'm just bi curious and just experimenting' excuse I might of used. It just confirmed
things for me.There was no turning back.

Old 09-05-2012, 04:48 AM   #89
jackstud
Jack

mmm to have you with those jeans pulled down

Old 09-05-2012, 10:19 PM   #90
DocErotic3D
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBoner View Post
Best position for me:

On the receive end, get to watch him sinking his thick throbbing penis deep into your body. As it slides in and out, you can feel it rubbing up against you prostrate, making your own cock more and more aroused.
I've only had one experience with anal with another guy and this was how we did it with me on the bottom. I got so hot and aroused that I blew my load just by him fucking me. I wish we had been able to get together again because it was some of the most amazing sex I've ever had.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:22 PM   #91
DocErotic3D
Really Experienced

Quote:
Wow! I've always wondered how that felt.

Old 09-06-2012, 04:24 AM   #92
oxfordsea
Really Experienced

Thanks TomBoner

Guys who do don't talk about how they like it much. So this is appreciated. I've alwasy thought that if I did take another man up the ass, I'd bend over for him.

Laying on the back seemed to submissive. But I also had not though about your point about how it's easier to go deeper.

If I was going to let another man's cock inside me, I would definitely want him all in as deep as possible. Or at least take as much as I can.

Old 09-06-2012, 05:32 AM   #93
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

i agree i love the act of submission to a man to get in any position he wants and have him thrust his hard cock into me ,it is pure heaven and yes size does matter , the bigger the better .

Old 09-06-2012, 05:45 AM   #94
laumar
Really Experienced

On it's own it's ok I guess, the whole naughtiness of it (although I do love getting rimmed). As a DP with a dildo in my pussy though, my God it's fabulous. I love being on my back, with my legs up, hubbie pushing his cock into my ass and the dildo (preferably a rabbit-type) being pushed into my cunt as he thrusts.