Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 08-28-2012, 03:22 PM   #51
peekingone
Always behaves

wicked sexy. I might have to play at some point... Just read it is closed. sorry

Last edited by peekingone : 08-28-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Old 08-28-2012, 04:35 PM   #52
ADIDAS00
Come get me!

I've got an hour so to play today!

Looking for my playmate....Jess, where are you?

What's it goons be? A naughty truth or a delicious dare?

Old 08-28-2012, 04:39 PM   #53
Jessica_29
Read profile before PM

Sorry, all; working for a living sucks.

Jason; show us what you can do to get Dirk's , um, attention.

Old 08-28-2012, 05:02 PM   #54
ADIDAS00
Come get me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica_29 View Post
Sorry, all; working for a living sucks.

Jason; show us what you can do to get Dirk's , um, attention.
Taking this time alone to myself, I slowly slide my boxer briefs down. My semi hard cock springs free and I take myself into my hand. Slowly stroking at first thinking about bailey's rock hard cock and Ana and Jess's dripping wet pussies. My cock pulsates and begins to ooze precum as I pick up the pace. My legs spread, my freehand rubbing my full balls.....I'm now taking long full strokes up and down my wet glistening cock. I'm so full of cum and can't wait for dirk to arrive.....

To help with the mental image......
http://dc360.4shared.com/img/EENdYQc...73218/Cock.JPG

Old 08-28-2012, 05:19 PM   #55
Jessica_29
Read profile before PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADIDAS00 View Post
Taking this time alone to myself, I slowly slide my boxer briefs down. My semi hard cock springs free and I take myself into my hand. Slowly stroking at first thinking about bailey's rock hard cock and Ana and Jess's dripping wet pussies. My cock pulsates and begins to ooze precum as I pick up the pace. My legs spread, my freehand rubbing my full balls.....I'm now taking long full strokes up and down my wet glistening cock. I'm so full of cum and can't wait for dirk to arrive.....

To help with the mental image......
http://dc360.4shared.com/img/EENdYQc...73218/Cock.JPG

as we wait for Dirk, I sink down to my knees and slowly lick the length of that beautiful cock, then my lips slide slowly down your hot, pulsing cock... all the way down to the base... you start fucking my mouth, your hand on the back of my head, and we fall into a rhythm that works for both of us, until you begin to pull me close, holding me in, and I feel your sweet cum flowing down my throat, as I pull back to taste the warm, pulsing hotness of your cum...

Last edited by Jessica_29 : 08-28-2012 at 05:43 PM.

Old 08-28-2012, 05:26 PM   #56
ADIDAS00
Come get me!

With one hand grabbing your hair, I pull out of your mouth and hold the base of my cock as I slap my cum covered cock on your gorgeous lips....smearing cum all over your lips and chin. Mmm, you were such a good girl taking all of my cum like that. I lift you up and grab your waist turning you around and firmly pushing over the bed.....your sexy ass and slippery pussy is exposed for me just waiting for my tongue......

Old 08-28-2012, 05:44 PM   #57
Jessica_29
Read profile before PM

Quote:
With one hand grabbing your hair, I pull out of your mouth and hold the base of my cock as I slap my cum covered cock on your gorgeous lips....smearing cum all over your lips and chin. Mmm, you were such a good girl taking all of my cum like that. I lift you up and grab your waist turning you around and firmly pushing over the bed.....your sexy ass and slippery pussy is exposed for me just waiting for my tongue......
...and not just my pussy- as you begin to lick me, I move to where your tongue slips into my back door...

Old 08-28-2012, 06:01 PM   #58
biwifeplaying
Literotica Guru

Wow, you guys were keeping busy while me and Dirk were out buying lube and libations! What a juicy surprise to walk in and find you two passing the time in such a way
My pussy immediately swells when I see you two going at it!

Old 08-31-2012, 10:37 PM   #59
ADIDAS00
Come get me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biwifeplaying View Post
Wow, you guys were keeping busy while me and Dirk were out buying lube and libations! What a juicy surprise to walk in and find you two passing the time in such a way
My pussy immediately swells when I see you two going at it!
I look over at you with lustful eyes as I ready myself for you next....knowing your glistening pussy is going to look amazing as my tongue glides across it. I'm sure dirk and Jess will get off on the show they're about to see. Maybe they'll both masturbate for us while I lick all over your beautiful pussy!

Old 08-31-2012, 10:39 PM   #60
biwifeplaying
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I look over at you with lustful eyes as I ready myself for you next....knowing your glistening pussy is going to look amazing as my tongue glides across it. I'm sure dirk and Jess will get off on the show they're about to see. Maybe they'll both masturbate for us while I lick all over your beautiful pussy!
mmm, love being watched! It just makes me hotter. They might start going at it themselves... what do you think?

Old 09-06-2012, 03:52 PM   #61
peekingone
Always behaves

Quote:
mmm, love being watched! It just makes me hotter. They might start going at it themselves... what do you think?
Being watched is very erotic and arousing for sure

Old 09-06-2012, 05:50 PM   #62
ADIDAS00
Come get me!

Quote:
That's what I was hoping for biwife....then we all can join in at once! I'm ready to see dirk's cock erupting up close and personal