Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 08-08-2012, 02:38 AM   #651
lilmisscontrary
Virgin

hmm

I do like the idea of being taken forcefully by my hubby. I have always thought of this kind of thing since I was very young and I have no idea why. My hubby is very nilla though and I don't think he would go for it, but it is a nice fantasy.
“There are three deaths. The first is when the body ceases to function. The second is when the body is consigned to the grave. The third is that moment, sometime in the future, when your name is spoken for the last time.”
― David Eagleman,

"...the individual is defined only by his relationship to the world and to other individuals; he exists only by transcending himself, and his freedom can be achieved only through the freedom of others. He justifies his existence by a movement which, like freedom, springs from his heart but which leads outside of himself."
~ Simone de Beauvoir, 1948, The Ethics Of Ambiguity, p. 156

Old 08-08-2012, 11:15 AM   #652
xssve
Literotica Guru

Hot stuff.

http://xhamster.com/movies/1194592/b...for_mercy.html

-- dr_mabeuse

“Capital must protect itself in every way… Debts must be collected and loans and mortgages foreclosed as soon as possible. When through a process of law the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the strong arm of the law applied by the central power of leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principle men now engaged in forming an imperialism of capitalism to govern the world. By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us except as teachers of the common herd.” - JP Morgan

Old 08-09-2012, 10:38 AM   #653
LadyVamp138
Really Experienced

I don't know if it's really about the BDSM lifestyle but I love to be controlled and dominated when it comes to sex. I occasionally like to be in charge but 99% of the time I want to be grabbed, pulled, spanked, all rough hand actions that put me in my place. I get off so much on it that now I crave it.

You should go here....
Follow me into the rabbit hole if you dare....

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=819468

Old 08-11-2012, 10:37 PM   #654
analgirl69
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVamp138 View Post
I don't know if it's really about the BDSM lifestyle but I love to be controlled and dominated when it comes to sex. I occasionally like to be in charge but 99% of the time I want to be grabbed, pulled, spanked, all rough hand actions that put me in my place. I get off so much on it that now I crave it.
Me too! My hunny is thinks I'm weird whenever I try to explain it though..

Old 08-11-2012, 10:45 PM   #655
shewantsmore
Literotica Guru

i surpose its being dominated or being made to do things that you would not normally do,being forced is very arousing

Old 08-12-2012, 10:51 PM   #656
analgirl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by shewantsmore View Post
i surpose its being dominated or being made to do things that you would not normally do,being forced is very arousing
It absolutely is. :P

Old 08-13-2012, 08:51 PM   #657
Ellathomas13
Virgin

i love being dominated and manhandled. i especially like a man to completely control my every action, particularly if he makes me do things sexually i wouldn't normally.

Old 08-14-2012, 08:26 AM   #658
Kat1980
Literotica Guru

I wouldn't like to be taken forcefully against my will. But it is exhilarating to sometimes surrender to my man and have him do as he wishes with me, manhandle me and talk to me in a very commanding way. I think humiliation and degradation are perhaps too strong a words for the feeling, but there is something about the sense of being just a sexual plaything for his pleasure that turns me on in a very intense way.

Old 08-14-2012, 09:14 PM   #659
ButtAnalMan
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellathomas13 View Post
i love being dominated and manhandled. i especially like a man to completely control my every action, particularly if he makes me do things sexually i wouldn't normally.
Such as anal?

Old 08-15-2012, 05:32 AM   #660
SkylarFalling

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtAnalMan View Post
Such as anal?
I saw this, and then I saw your profile picture. Chuckled for about ten minutes straight.
Promiscuous Boy/We're one in the same/So we don't gotta play games no more

Ok, so if you send me a detailed PM about what you're gonna do to me and how many times I'm gonna orgasm and how I'm gonna beg you, I probably won't reply. Send me a PM if you have something to say, y'know, an actual topic of conversation. Dirty PMs with someone I know nothing about don't do anything for me.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:16 AM   #661
Mom_nxt_door
Virgin

Yeah

Me too

Old 08-15-2012, 03:15 PM   #662
dicky911

I think you'd like to be grabbed and almost fucked to death, wouldn't you, Mrs naughty Mom_nxt_door - and guess what, I'd love to use you that way - nice young lady, treated too much like a cute little virgin, eh??

for you

and empty your inbox

Dicky

Old 08-21-2012, 10:20 PM   #663
gabriel16
Literotica Guru

Great thread

Filling a lover, playing with a lover, deep and hard. What a pleasure to do! to share!

G

Old 09-20-2012, 04:06 PM   #664
sandiego1
Literotica Guru

I work late nights. she sleeps with a nightie on and most times on her side facing away from me. When i get home and i wanna fuck her it usually starts to get hard in the shower thinking about it. I slide into bed all queitly, drop on a drop of lube and rub my dick all over. Then lift the back of her nightie and slide my dick all the way in on one stroke. Brab her hips and start pounding the shit outta her. Banging her so hard the bed slides around and bumps her foward eveytime i burry it in her. I fuck her as hard as i can till i pull out and shoot it all over her swollen pussy and ass. I usually pull her hair and yank the nightie away so i can squeeze her tits while slamming her.

Dead asleep to hard fucking in an instant, she loves it.

Old 09-21-2012, 08:32 PM   #665
NikiCole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netzach View Post
This is why I like and tend to feel sorry for same.

Having to go your entire life *having* to do the sexual work gets very old for most people.
Praise you for speaking the truth!

To the OP, it's arousing to be wanted so much, that the other person cannot control themselves. Or at least it would to me.

"Finally had the 'talk' with my daughter about the birds & bees. Hardest part was explaining the whips and handcuffs" Weird Al

Old 09-22-2012, 12:19 AM   #666
Micklesko
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVamp138 View Post
You NEED to be MANHANDLED, completely controlled physically & sexually without any way of stopping what is being done to you by a strong dominant MAN.

You NEED and CRAVE this at the very core of your being, don't you ?!

Yes, this is very much a core component of the BDSM lifestyle.
You my dear, desire to be a "sex slave".
Oh yes.

Old 09-23-2012, 01:34 AM   #667
Micklesko
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat1980 View Post
I wouldn't like to be taken forcefully against my will. But it is exhilarating to sometimes surrender to my man and have him do as he wishes with me, manhandle me and talk to me in a very commanding way. I think humiliation and degradation are perhaps too strong a words for the feeling, but there is something about the sense of being just a sexual plaything for his pleasure that turns me on in a very intense way.
My wife/slave enjoys the same. It is a very strong and physical "acting out" of a deep need. Whenever the mood strikes me I grab her in a similar manner as a man would use to kidnap a woman. I take immediate physical control of her and do as I wish with her. It may involve cuffing, rope, or some other method of binding her in the position I want and then proceed to use her as my sex slave, assaulting all 3 holes over and over. It may last 10 minutes or 3-4 hours. It just depends on my mood. I am in absolute control of her body; she is completely unable to resist. Being totally out of control and subject to whatever I want to do with her is a huge turn-on for her. It is the complete submission and obedience to me that does it for her. She loves the surprise attacks very much.
And of course, there is the rough talk that goes along with what I'm doing to her at the time. That is another key stimulator for her.

Last edited by Micklesko : 09-25-2012 at 01:29 PM.

Old 09-24-2012, 05:37 PM   #668
monicalynne68
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtAnalMan View Post
Such as anal?
mmmmm love anal.

I'm Monicalynne68, not Monicalynne69. I have no idea who Monicalynne69 is. Accept no imitations!!!! I'm the real Monica.

Old 09-24-2012, 10:23 PM   #669
fma20fma
Literotica Guru

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by monicalynne68 View Post
mmmmm love anal.
count me.i like it forced and rough.

Old 09-24-2012, 11:41 PM   #670
lilsexykitty13
Virgin

take me plz

i love to be taken forcefully i like to tell the person im with sometimes if you want to fuck me tonight take me when i least expect it by all means i dont care. ive told a guy to full on rape me in any hole he wants however he wants. i like being told how much clothing im allowed to wear at night if i go outside for a smoke as well the other night i went out on my roof wearing only a thong even in the rain it felt so good i love that thrill that i could get seen by anyone

Old 09-25-2012, 05:03 AM   #671
WrongVerb
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsexykitty13 View Post
i love to be taken forcefully i like to tell the person im with sometimes if you want to fuck me tonight take me when i least expect it by all means i dont care. ive told a guy to full on rape me in any hole he wants however he wants. i like being told how much clothing im allowed to wear at night if i go outside for a smoke as well the other night i went out on my roof wearing only a thong even in the rain it felt so good i love that thrill that i could get seen by anyone
I find this so sexy. I love being in control in the bedroom (and sometimes out) and taking what I want from a lover. Especially if I've bound her in some way. I'm getting aroused now just thinking about it.

Old 09-25-2012, 10:27 PM   #672
fma20fma
Literotica Guru

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsexykitty13 View Post
u must try and voluntarily submit to some moderete caning followed by sodomy.try and tell.

Old 09-26-2012, 01:07 AM   #673
EclipseNight
Really Experienced

When a man takea control of me...

Bloody hell, gor myself horny hmm.

A picture? of me? SurSur.
http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/...psbca1ea3a.jpg

The best exhibitionist here, how? Because of this: http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...5#post42093115

Old 09-26-2012, 06:53 PM   #674
monicalynne68
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micklesko View Post
My wife/slave enjoys the same. It is a very strong and physical "acting out" of a deep need. Whenever the mood strikes me I grab her in a similar manner as a man would use to kidnap a woman. I take immediate physical control of her and do as I wish with her. It may involve cuffing, rope, or some other method of binding her in the position I want and then proceed to use her as my sex slave, assaulting all 3 holes over and over. It may last 10 minutes or 3-4 hours. It just depends on my mood. I am in absolute control of her body; she is completely unable to resist. Being totally out of control and subject to whatever I want to do with her is a huge turn-on for her. It is the complete submission and obedience to me that does it for her. She loves the surprise attacks very much.
And of course, there is the rough talk that goes along with what I'm doing to her at the time. That is another key stimulator for her.

mmmmm I loved reading this. It was soooo hot. I'd love to have a man treat me like this. Just take me unexpectedly however he wants. Hard and rough

I'm Monicalynne68, not Monicalynne69. I have no idea who Monicalynne69 is. Accept no imitations!!!! I'm the real Monica.

Old 09-26-2012, 10:14 PM   #675
Micklesko
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by monicalynne68 View Post
mmmmm I loved reading this. It was soooo hot. I'd love to have a man treat me like this. Just take me unexpectedly however he wants. Hard and rough
Thank you Monica. I am pleased it touched you.