Old 08-08-2012, 05:51 PM   #598151
Susurration
Softly whispering to you
 
Susurration's Avatar
 
Susurration is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK. I am not my avatar, and my avatar is not me. I am a he.
Posts: 15,854
I can't refuse the right either, curses . Who made me do this damn thing anyway ?
__________________
Let not the avatar fool you, for I am male. I just have a fantasy about a nude female 'cellist


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilverLining View Post
Oh, don't hide honey.
If I call you a cunt you know it's done with love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
Dya know, I actually have no response to that
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
It was her tits fault....caused a lit pile up
A Whisper in the morning...

Espero encontrarme con una estrella que brilla en la oscuridad.
 

Old 08-08-2012, 05:54 PM   #598152
butterfly_flip
Algolagniac
 
butterfly_flip's Avatar
 
butterfly_flip is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 9,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susurration View Post
I can't refuse the right either, curses . Who made me do this damn thing anyway ?


So, what form has your procrastination taken then?
I've been watching the 'lympics(the horses ofcourse)...and reading some of GA's stories
 

Old 08-08-2012, 05:56 PM   #598153
Susurration
Softly whispering to you
 
Susurration's Avatar
 
Susurration is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK. I am not my avatar, and my avatar is not me. I am a he.
Posts: 15,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post


So, what form has your procrastination taken then?
I've been watching the 'lympics(the horses ofcourse)...and reading some of GA's stories
I've been on here, or sorting out various other things. I was supposed to be playing my 'cello, but I didn't get round to it.

I haven't watched much in the way of the Olympics to be honest.
__________________
Let not the avatar fool you, for I am male. I just have a fantasy about a nude female 'cellist


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilverLining View Post
Oh, don't hide honey.
If I call you a cunt you know it's done with love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
Dya know, I actually have no response to that
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
It was her tits fault....caused a lit pile up
A Whisper in the morning...

Espero encontrarme con una estrella que brilla en la oscuridad.
 

Old 08-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #598154
VATSEB
Charmer
 
VATSEB's Avatar
 
VATSEB is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Gods own country(Location may vary depending upon belief)
Posts: 2,493
Evening Jock Cockey's
__________________
Of all the things I value most of all I look inside myself and see my world and know that it is good
 

Old 08-08-2012, 06:01 PM   #598155
butterfly_flip
Algolagniac
 
butterfly_flip's Avatar
 
butterfly_flip is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 9,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by VATSEB View Post
Evening Jock Cockey's
Feeky chucker!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Susurration View Post
I've been on here, or sorting out various other things. I was supposed to be playing my 'cello, but I didn't get round to it.

I haven't watched much in the way of the Olympics to be honest.
Well I've been making things, and generally doing stuff that isn't that important, but stops me having to do the stuff I'm avoiding. It's an artform dontcha know *nods*

Really? I've loved it, really great stuff.
 

Old 08-08-2012, 06:03 PM   #598156
Susurration
Softly whispering to you
 
Susurration's Avatar
 
Susurration is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK. I am not my avatar, and my avatar is not me. I am a he.
Posts: 15,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
Well I've been making things, and generally doing stuff that isn't that important, but stops me having to do the stuff I'm avoiding. It's an artform dontcha know *nods*

Really? I've loved it, really great stuff.
It's an art form is it now ? I'm going to try that one out the next time I have to submit something to my supervisor .

I've watched a few bits here and there. Some archery, and Victoria Pendleton's last cycling race, but that's about it. Most of it is not really my thing I'm afraid.
__________________
Let not the avatar fool you, for I am male. I just have a fantasy about a nude female 'cellist


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilverLining View Post
Oh, don't hide honey.
If I call you a cunt you know it's done with love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
Dya know, I actually have no response to that
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
It was her tits fault....caused a lit pile up
A Whisper in the morning...

Espero encontrarme con una estrella que brilla en la oscuridad.
 

Old 08-08-2012, 06:05 PM   #598157
FakeaSmile
Perfectly Imperfect
 
FakeaSmile's Avatar
 
FakeaSmile is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 32,247
Evening Fred
__________________

You own me with whispers like poetry Your mouth is a melody I memorize
Mmm, so sweet
I hear it echo everwhere I go
Day and night




How Do You See Me?
 

Old 08-08-2012, 06:05 PM   #598158
butterfly_flip
Algolagniac
 
butterfly_flip's Avatar
 
butterfly_flip is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 9,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susurration View Post
It's an art form is it now ? I'm going to try that one out the next time I have to submit something to my supervisor .

I've watched a few bits here and there. Some archery, and Victoria Pendleton's last cycling race, but that's about it. Most of it is not really my thing I'm afraid.
Too right it is! ought to be an olympic sport.....and on that note, did you know that they have fucking bmx bike riding in the 'lympics? Just fucking, really?

You mean you don't even like beach volley ball? What kind of perv are you?
 

Old 08-08-2012, 06:06 PM   #598159
Susurration
Softly whispering to you
 
Susurration's Avatar
 
Susurration is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK. I am not my avatar, and my avatar is not me. I am a he.
Posts: 15,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeaSmile View Post
Evening Fred
Hello Smiler . Another shift down?
__________________
Let not the avatar fool you, for I am male. I just have a fantasy about a nude female 'cellist


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilverLining View Post
Oh, don't hide honey.
If I call you a cunt you know it's done with love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
Dya know, I actually have no response to that
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
It was her tits fault....caused a lit pile up
A Whisper in the morning...

Espero encontrarme con una estrella que brilla en la oscuridad.
 

Old 08-08-2012, 06:06 PM   #598160
butterfly_flip
Algolagniac
 
butterfly_flip's Avatar
 
butterfly_flip is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 9,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeaSmile View Post
Evening Fred
Hellooooooo upside down smiley gurl

How are you?
 

Old 08-08-2012, 06:07 PM   #598161
FakeaSmile
Perfectly Imperfect
 
FakeaSmile's Avatar
 
FakeaSmile is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 32,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susurration View Post
Hello Smiler . Another shift down?
Sure is one to go
How's you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
Hellooooooo upside down smiley gurl

How are you?
Helloooooooo Flutterby hehehe
I'm alritee thanks and you?
__________________

You own me with whispers like poetry Your mouth is a melody I memorize
Mmm, so sweet
I hear it echo everwhere I go
Day and night




How Do You See Me?
 

Old 08-08-2012, 06:07 PM   #598162
Susurration
Softly whispering to you
 
Susurration's Avatar
 
Susurration is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK. I am not my avatar, and my avatar is not me. I am a he.
Posts: 15,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
Too right it is! ought to be an olympic sport.....and on that note, did you know that they have fucking bmx bike riding in the 'lympics? Just fucking, really?

You mean you don't even like beach volley ball? What kind of perv are you?
I'm not surprised, but no, I did not know that. Whatever next, turbocharged rowing ?

A discerning one .
__________________
Let not the avatar fool you, for I am male. I just have a fantasy about a nude female 'cellist


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilverLining View Post
Oh, don't hide honey.
If I call you a cunt you know it's done with love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
Dya know, I actually have no response to that
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
It was her tits fault....caused a lit pile up
A Whisper in the morning...

Espero encontrarme con una estrella que brilla en la oscuridad.
 

Old 08-08-2012, 06:08 PM   #598163
Susurration
Softly whispering to you
 
Susurration's Avatar
 
Susurration is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK. I am not my avatar, and my avatar is not me. I am a he.
Posts: 15,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeaSmile View Post
Sure is one to go
How's you?
I'm well thanks. I've just been procrastinating.

I ought to unleash my 'cello tomorrow, while I've still got the chance.

How are you? How was your shift?
__________________
Let not the avatar fool you, for I am male. I just have a fantasy about a nude female 'cellist


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilverLining View Post
Oh, don't hide honey.
If I call you a cunt you know it's done with love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
Dya know, I actually have no response to that
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
It was her tits fault....caused a lit pile up
A Whisper in the morning...

Espero encontrarme con una estrella que brilla en la oscuridad.
 

Old 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM   #598164
FakeaSmile
Perfectly Imperfect
 
FakeaSmile's Avatar
 
FakeaSmile is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 32,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susurration View Post
I'm well thanks. I've just been procrastinating.

I ought to unleash my 'cello tomorrow, while I've still got the chance.

How are you? How was your shift?
Glad to hear you're relaxing
Ohhh you should post it in the Let's Hear You Thread
Yeh I'm good thanks and the shift was good really quick!
__________________

You own me with whispers like poetry Your mouth is a melody I memorize
Mmm, so sweet
I hear it echo everwhere I go
Day and night




How Do You See Me?
 

Old 08-08-2012, 06:12 PM   #598165
VATSEB
Charmer
 
VATSEB's Avatar
 
VATSEB is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Gods own country(Location may vary depending upon belief)
Posts: 2,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
Feeky chucker!!





Well I've been making things, and generally doing stuff that isn't that important, but stops me having to do the stuff I'm avoiding. It's an artform dontcha know *nods*

Really? I've loved it, really great stuff.
Evening, Flutterby

I thought Skelton had been put out to pasture years ago Guess you're only as old as the horse that you're riding....on more than one level
__________________
Of all the things I value most of all I look inside myself and see my world and know that it is good
 

Old 08-08-2012, 06:13 PM   #598166
Susurration
Softly whispering to you
 
Susurration's Avatar
 
Susurration is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK. I am not my avatar, and my avatar is not me. I am a he.
Posts: 15,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeaSmile View Post
Glad to hear you're relaxing
Ohhh you should post it in the Let's Hear You Thread
Yeh I'm good thanks and the shift was good really quick!
Well, I am, but I'm also worrying about everything that I still have to do.

Only if you want me to clear the forum forever !
__________________
Let not the avatar fool you, for I am male. I just have a fantasy about a nude female 'cellist


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilverLining View Post
Oh, don't hide honey.
If I call you a cunt you know it's done with love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
Dya know, I actually have no response to that
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
It was her tits fault....caused a lit pile up
A Whisper in the morning...

Espero encontrarme con una estrella que brilla en la oscuridad.
 

Old 08-08-2012, 06:13 PM   #598167
butterfly_flip
Algolagniac
 
butterfly_flip's Avatar
 
butterfly_flip is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 9,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susurration View Post
I'm not surprised, but no, I did not know that. Whatever next, turbocharged rowing ?

A discerning one .
Pahahaha.....I was a little like when they mentioned it. I hoped they were just taking the piss.....but no, some dude who never grew up pedalling away on his BMX

Dya know, I actually have no response to that

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeaSmile View Post


Helloooooooo Flutterby hehehe
I'm alritee thanks and you?

Good good
Yeah I'm ok...had abit of crappy news at the weekend, but no point being a miserable bint about it....well, no more than usual before some smart arse says it
 

Old 08-08-2012, 06:15 PM   #598168
butterfly_flip
Algolagniac
 
butterfly_flip's Avatar
 
butterfly_flip is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 9,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by VATSEB View Post
Evening, Flutterby

I thought Skelton had been put out to pasture years ago Guess you're only as old as the horse that you're riding....on more than one level


Oh, much respect to that guy. He totally rocks......

I'm going to avoid the innuendo
 

Old 08-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #598169
Susurration
Softly whispering to you
 
Susurration's Avatar
 
Susurration is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK. I am not my avatar, and my avatar is not me. I am a he.
Posts: 15,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
Pahahaha.....I was a little like when they mentioned it. I hoped they were just taking the piss.....but no, some dude who never grew up pedalling away on his BMX

Dya know, I actually have no response to that
I have visions of some deranged young bloke in torn jeans and a scruffy t-shirt charging down a dirt track on a filthy BMX bike now ! It's quite funny.

Oh my, I am so making a note of this ! Where's the Angelic One when you need her eh ?
__________________
Let not the avatar fool you, for I am male. I just have a fantasy about a nude female 'cellist


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilverLining View Post
Oh, don't hide honey.
If I call you a cunt you know it's done with love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
Dya know, I actually have no response to that
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
It was her tits fault....caused a lit pile up
A Whisper in the morning...

Espero encontrarme con una estrella que brilla en la oscuridad.
 

Old 08-08-2012, 06:20 PM   #598170
VATSEB
Charmer
 
VATSEB's Avatar
 
VATSEB is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Gods own country(Location may vary depending upon belief)
Posts: 2,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post


Oh, much respect to that guy. He totally rocks......

I'm going to avoid the innuendo
Absolutely, in the same way I shall be avoiding any such behaviour in reference to the Women's Volleyball highlights

They may as well get rid of the Bikini's all together, they're fooling no one!
__________________
Of all the things I value most of all I look inside myself and see my world and know that it is good
 

Old 08-08-2012, 06:20 PM   #598171
butterfly_flip
Algolagniac
 
butterfly_flip's Avatar
 
butterfly_flip is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 9,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susurration View Post
I have visions of some deranged young bloke in torn jeans and a scruffy t-shirt charging down a dirt track on a filthy BMX bike now ! It's quite funny.

Oh my, I am so making a note of this ! Where's the Angelic One when you need her eh ?
I was waiting for him to fall off, graze his knee, and cry for mummy

Yeah, make the most of it whilst you can
I know...she's probably still catching baybees, too busy for us now *sniffle sniffle*
 

Old 08-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #598172
FakeaSmile
Perfectly Imperfect
 
FakeaSmile's Avatar
 
FakeaSmile is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 32,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susurration View Post
Well, I am, but I'm also worrying about everything that I still have to do.

Only if you want me to clear the forum forever !
Stop worrying

Nope don't believe you I think you will beautifully

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
Good good
Yeah I'm ok...had abit of crappy news at the weekend, but no point being a miserable bint about it....well, no more than usual before some smart arse says it
Awww I'm sorry to hear that Flutterby
I hope things start looking up again soon xx
__________________

You own me with whispers like poetry Your mouth is a melody I memorize
Mmm, so sweet
I hear it echo everwhere I go
Day and night




How Do You See Me?
 

Old 08-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #598173
butterfly_flip
Algolagniac
 
butterfly_flip's Avatar
 
butterfly_flip is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 9,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by VATSEB View Post
Absolutely, in the same way I shall be avoiding any such behaviour in reference to the Women's Volleyball highlights

They may as well get rid of the Bikini's all together, they're fooling no one!
Hahahahaha......I so wasn't perving at any of the male gymnasts, oh no.....or larfing at the rather revealing clothing work by the male rowers

They may as well have had it all out on display too....not that I'd be complaining ofcourse
 

Old 08-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #598174
Susurration
Softly whispering to you
 
Susurration's Avatar
 
Susurration is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: UK. I am not my avatar, and my avatar is not me. I am a he.
Posts: 15,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
I was waiting for him to fall off, graze his knee, and cry for mummy

Yeah, make the most of it whilst you can
I know...she's probably still catching baybees, too busy for us now *sniffle sniffle*
.

I don't need to make the most of it, I kind of wish she was here to come up with a riposte . By the way, check my signature .

Oh, it seems I've missed a piece of news. I think that I should have sent that message I was going to yesterday.
__________________
Let not the avatar fool you, for I am male. I just have a fantasy about a nude female 'cellist


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilverLining View Post
Oh, don't hide honey.
If I call you a cunt you know it's done with love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
Dya know, I actually have no response to that
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_flip View Post
It was her tits fault....caused a lit pile up
A Whisper in the morning...

Espero encontrarme con una estrella que brilla en la oscuridad.
 

Old 08-08-2012, 06:25 PM   #598175
butterfly_flip
Algolagniac
 
butterfly_flip's Avatar
 
butterfly_flip is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: uk
Posts: 9,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeaSmile View Post
Stop worrying

Nope don't believe you I think you will beautifully



Awww I'm sorry to hear that Flutterby
I hope things start looking up again soon xx
Thanks Smiler Tis not good, but there's not much I can do so......*shrug*
I'm sure they will
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:53 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.