Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 09-26-2006, 01:17 AM   #51
Secret Slut
Virgin

Ok, some interesting dialog, but can someone write this story??

To recap what I'd like to see:

I'd like to see a story where he drives her around town and makes her offer handjobs to strangers from the passenger side of the car through the open window...

"He" could be whoever... A Dom making her do it to humiliate her, a husband having her do for the thrill, she could be disgusted and humiliated by it, or she could be enthusiastic and outgoing about it...

Maybe its a cuckold thing and she talks shit to him while she does it, or maybe its a fantasy between them and they're both reluctant but committed to trying it out or maybe its an assignment from the couple's Dom, or maybe it starts with a joke or an innocent dare...

Old 11-12-2006, 07:40 PM   #52
wehstar
Cheeky Monkey

OK, I wrote it and posted it. Link in sig.

Old 08-03-2012, 08:36 PM   #53
karenlovescock
Really Experienced

My husband drives me to "dogging" sites & has me wank off guys thru the window,last time he went further & had me make them cum on my tits. 6 men shot their spunk over my tits that evening & I slept in the spare room that night covered in strangers sperm.

Old 08-04-2012, 03:47 AM   #54
goesallnight
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenlovescock View Post
My husband drives me to "dogging" sites & has me wank off guys thru the window,last time he went further & had me make them cum on my tits. 6 men shot their spunk over my tits that evening & I slept in the spare room that night covered in strangers sperm.
Why did you sleep in the spare room? I hope your husband fucked you multiple times before you did that. I would have.

Old 08-04-2012, 07:25 AM   #55
BuckyDuckman
Lit's 3rd Worst Hack

Quote:
What's a "dogging" site? I'm guessing it's something like a park where bi and guy guys hook-up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Slut View Post
Ok, some interesting dialog, but can someone write this story??

To recap what I'd like to see:

I'd like to see a story where he drives her around town and makes her offer handjobs to strangers from the passenger side of the car through the open window...

"He" could be whoever... A Dom making her do it to humiliate her, a husband having her do for the thrill, she could be disgusted and humiliated by it, or she could be enthusiastic and outgoing about it...

Maybe its a cuckold thing and she talks shit to him while she does it, or maybe its a fantasy between them and they're both reluctant but committed to trying it out or maybe its an assignment from the couple's Dom, or maybe it starts with a joke or an innocent dare...
It's a fun idea. I might have to see what kind of take I can put on it. I can see an argument between the man and the woman about the quality of her handjobs and her telling him, "Oh yeah? Pull over right now and I'll show you!" LOL

My drivels and scribbles.

Old 08-04-2012, 09:43 AM   #56
DarkPleasures
Whatever

Quote:
And you made this post (and bumped a dead thread from 2003) to tell us that you're writing a story on the subject for Lit?

Old 08-05-2012, 03:00 PM   #57
wooodyme
Really Experienced

mobile handjobs

This is a fun thread. I like the variation about the transplanted hand essentially with a mind of its own! Meets up with a transplanted dick? Are prosthetic hand jerking on a dildo? Even more weird. She'd end up licking the side of car clean, though! I don't care if it did have bird shit on it!

I'd be curious to know why the woman above who got splattered by six guys had to sleep separate, too. Weren't any of the six guys good enough to bring home or bring the whole bunch of them home?

Seems like a waste. Try harder next time.

Old 08-05-2012, 03:11 PM   #58
jeninflorida
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPleasures View Post
And you made this post (and bumped a dead thread from 2003) to tell us that you're writing a story on the subject for Lit?
Well, to spin this 2003 posting....What if a couple does this together? The husband and wife?

Old 08-05-2012, 03:26 PM   #59
karenlovescock
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by goesallnight View Post
Why did you sleep in the spare room? I hope your husband fucked you multiple times before you did that. I would have.
I was put in the spare room by my husband, he didnt want a whore in his bed so I stayed there till morning when he came in & wanked over my face then he gave me my vibrator & sat & watched me bring myself to orgasm covered in spunk.

Old 08-05-2012, 03:28 PM   #60
DarkPleasures
Whatever

Quote:
I was put in the spare room by my husband, he didnt want a whore in his bed so I stayed there till morning when he came in & wanked over my face then he gave me my vibrator & sat & watched me bring myself to orgasm covered in spunk.
Does he love his whore now, or still treat you with lack of respect? And are you writing up this story yet?

Old 08-05-2012, 03:29 PM   #61
DarkPleasures
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeninflorida View Post
Well, to spin this 2003 posting....
Sorry, I typoed. It's 2006 and not 2003.

Old 08-05-2012, 03:31 PM   #62
karenlovescock
Really Experienced

[quote=BuckyDuckman;41615756]What's a "dogging" site? I'm guessing it's something like a park where bi and guy guys hook-up?

I suppose there are gay ones as well but the dogging spots ive been taken to there is usually a couple of womaen who are the main attraction....the guys there either join in with the girls or watch & wank.

Old 08-05-2012, 03:33 PM   #63
karenlovescock
Really Experienced

Quote:
Does he love his whore now, or still treat you with lack of respect? And are you writing up this story yet?
Of course he loves me & who ever said I was writing a story??

Old 08-05-2012, 03:38 PM   #64
jeninflorida
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Sorry, I typoed. It's 2006 and not 2003.
lol no worries. I've been getting a ton of emails requesting more bi male erotica. I was curious to hear your thoughts on having a fictional married couple going out and giving hand jobs to strangers or to offer a "service" on Craigslists?

Old 08-05-2012, 03:38 PM   #65
DarkPleasures
Whatever

Quote:
Of course he loves me & who ever said I was writing a story??
Well, you bumped a dead thread from 2006 in the Story Ideas Board. This board isn't meant for simple little chit-chat. It's a board to collaborate on stories with other authors and readers and/or to come request a story you'd enjoy reading at Literotica. That's why.

Old 08-05-2012, 04:30 PM   #66
karenlovescock
Really Experienced

Quote:
Well, you bumped a dead thread from 2006 in the Story Ideas Board. This board isn't meant for simple little chit-chat. It's a board to collaborate on stories with other authors and readers and/or to come request a story you'd enjoy reading at Literotica. That's why.
So sorry for having some fun & sharing my experience's!!!

Old 08-05-2012, 04:34 PM   #67
DarkPleasures
Whatever

Quote:
lol no worries. I've been getting a ton of emails requesting more bi male erotica. I was curious to hear your thoughts on having a fictional married couple going out and giving hand jobs to strangers or to offer a "service" on Craigslists?
Anything is possible in Fiction. It certainly can be written well to remain believable.

Old 08-05-2012, 04:36 PM   #68
DarkPleasures
Whatever

Quote:
So sorry for having some fun & sharing my experience's!!!
It has nothing to do with "fun" or not. You had to dig though a lot of pages in an (obviously) "wrong" board, since you only want to tell sex stories to other members, versus using this board how it was intended. That is a bit odd, really.

Lit has many boards for many reasons. People with some intelligence have an understanding on how the boards work here. Best of luck to you.

(On a side note, it's funny that a "man who loves you dearly" forced you to sleep in a different bed because he didn't want the whore in his. Some men love the lifestyle and still love the women who participate. They don't belittle them once they get home!)

Old 08-05-2012, 05:01 PM   #69
karenlovescock
Really Experienced

Quote:
It has nothing to do with "fun" or not. You had to dig though a lot of pages in an (obviously) "wrong" board, since you only want to tell sex stories to other members, versus using this board how it was intended. That is a bit odd, really.

Lit has many boards for many reasons. People with some intelligence have an understanding on how the boards work here. Best of luck to you.

(On a side note, it's funny that a "man who loves you dearly" forced you to sleep in a different bed because he didn't want the whore in his. Some men love the lifestyle and still love the women who participate. They don't belittle them once they get home!)
Haha what a joke you are I didnt "dig" through anything I just stumbled across it whilst reading a friends posts.

And on a side note!! You are jumping to an awlful lot of conclusions there & casting judgement on things you obviously know nothing about.

Perhaps you should chill out a little, stop taking things so seriously, stop being so full of your own importance being so detrimental to people or failing that just fuck off & be a bitch to someone else you little cunt!!

Old 08-05-2012, 09:19 PM   #70
BuckyDuckman
Lit's 3rd Worst Hack

Quote:

Well, regardless of how you perceive her intentions - it apparently worked. Old thread or not, it inspired me to do a story along these lines. It's submitted for approval right now - a process you apparently have yet to try Dark.

Interesting how you can find it appropriate to post and link to your post inside the <b><i>Authors'</i> Hangout</b> without ever posting a single story and still criticize someone else's posting etiquette and their lifestyle. Sorry, Dark, you may be a very nice person - but I'm going to have to put on my own forum referee hat and call "foul" on this one.

Had KarenLovesCock not bumped this thread, for whatever reason, I wouldn't have been inspired. And personally, I don't care how her and her significant other choose to find their pleasures as long as it works for them.

My drivels and scribbles.

Old 08-06-2012, 10:01 AM   #71
LADYGAGGAG
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckyDuckman View Post
Well, regardless of how you perceive her intentions - it apparently worked. Old thread or not, it inspired me to do a story along these lines. It's submitted for approval right now - a process you apparently have yet to try Dark.

Interesting how you can find it appropriate to post and link to your post inside the <b><i>Authors'</i> Hangout</b> without ever posting a single story and still criticize someone else's posting etiquette and their lifestyle. Sorry, Dark, you may be a very nice person - but I'm going to have to put on my own forum referee hat and call "foul" on this one.

Had KarenLovesCock not bumped this thread, for whatever reason, I wouldn't have been inspired. And personally, I don't care how her and her significant other choose to find their pleasures as long as it works for them.
I'll second that Mr Duckman!!

Too many people on here are "up themselves" as we say in London, Darkpleasures being a prime example of this kind of twat.

As karen says if we all relaxed & had a bit more fun instead of criticising other people so much life would be so much better!

Rant over & my 1st post as well!!

Old 08-06-2012, 10:07 AM   #72
marriedlooker73
Really Really Experienced

Haven't you heard- she's been appointed the supreme authority on all things lit. Some people get off on talking about sex, some on trolling forums. But then again, aren't we all here to be harassed by insufferable mega-bitches?

Old 08-06-2012, 10:13 AM   #73
Storyfeller
Really Experienced

Never mind 'hand jobs'...

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=632744

Old 08-06-2012, 10:22 AM   #74
jeninflorida
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storyfeller View Post

Are there still places, in public, where you can do that? Also, had some request for "glory hole" type fiction for couples and bi-male erotica but again, are there still places for that?

Old 08-06-2012, 10:36 AM   #75
Storyfeller
Really Experienced

Quote:
Are there still places, in public, where you can do that? Also, had some request for "glory hole" type fiction for couples and bi-male erotica but again, are there still places for that?
I set up the thread as an ideas/fantasy thing. I had many pms on the matter - many of them from women, so I think the concept appealed.

Sorry OP, no intent to hijack your thread.