Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

View Poll Results: Should Lit add a bisexual story category?
Yes! a Bisexual category for MMF and FFM! 151 59.45%
Yes! TWO categories, one for MMF and one for FFM! 83 32.68%
Naw, Lit is just fine as is. 20 7.87%
Voters: 254. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 06-14-2012, 03:52 PM   #26
BTTap
Really Experienced
 
BTTap is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 113
FWIW-I also think some LW stories which feature bi-males/bi-sub-males might gravitate to a Bi-Sex Male category, which would please several commentors/trolls there (not sure which way that cuts with the powers that be, however).
__________________
What I got so far: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...hp?uid=1337741
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2012, 04:32 PM   #27
BTTap
Really Experienced
 
BTTap is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 113
Because I can't shut the fuck up

Laurel's concern, expressed in her PM, was story placement.
I don't see it as a new concern. Most stories could be in at least 2 categories. I read a lot of LW stories-the voluntary cuckold (esp. bi-male) could be in Fetish, often Groupsex, sometimes BDSM, perhaps even Ex/Voy (watch and wack-off). Almost by definition, Groupsex could be in Lesb and/or Gay, or at least EC. Depending upon the nature of the encounter, almost every category contains some First Time material.
Bi-Sex seems to have a distinctive theme (same-sex curiosity/threesomes) that lends itself to its own category.
__________________
What I got so far: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...hp?uid=1337741
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2012, 05:05 PM   #28
3113
Too Cool
 
3113's Avatar
 
3113 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Pluto
Posts: 13,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTTap View Post
I think Stella is not entirely correct when she says the action is what matters. In a pure stroke story, that may be the case. But, in a more emotional, dramatic story, the themes of reluctance, curiosity, discovery, etc., are very different. In other words, the "theme" is essential; and the theme of a FFM story and a MMF story are very different.
That may be true, but anyone looking for such stories in a bisexual category is likely to (1) check the tag to see if it's the type of story they're after (i.e.: "I'm a bi-woman and I want a tender romance of such a woman discovering her bi side...") and/or (2) will probably not take it out on the writer if said writer give them a scene with an extra penis because they're reading the story for thematic content, not for stroke.

This as compared to those looking for pure stroke and, thus, likely to rudely (and undeservedly) slap down a good story for ruining their stroke with that extra penis.

If one is judging a story by way of theme, by way of a character's reluctance, curiosity, discovery, then one is going to judge the story on that, not on the gender combination in the sex scene. Yes?
__________________
3113




"You don't go up there to fish!"
--Brokeback Mountain
Why do writers write? Because it isn't there.
--Thomas Berger
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2012, 05:13 PM   #29
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman
 
Stella_Omega's Avatar
 
Stella_Omega is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Shaken, not stirred
Posts: 39,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTTap
I think Stella is not entirely correct when she says the action is what matters. In a pure stroke story, that may be the case. But, in a more emotional, dramatic story, the themes of reluctance, curiosity, discovery, etc., are very different. In other words, the "theme" is essential; and the theme of a FFM story and a MMF story are very different.
Aren't you the guy who just said, in another thread that you hate it when extra dicks pop up in a story?

In which case, the theme wouldn't matter a hill of beans to you. Right?
__________________
"Oh woe, these be perilous times! Children no longer obey their elders, and everybody is writing a book!"
--Pliny the Elder, AD76

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2012, 05:38 PM   #30
BTTap
Really Experienced
 
BTTap is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3113 View Post
That may be true, but anyone looking for such stories in a bisexual category is likely to (1) check the tag to see if it's the type of story they're after (i.e.: "I'm a bi-woman and I want a tender romance of such a woman discovering her bi side...") and/or (2) will probably not take it out on the writer if said writer give them a scene with an extra penis because they're reading the story for thematic content, not for stroke.

This as compared to those looking for pure stroke and, thus, likely to rudely (and undeservedly) slap down a good story for ruining their stroke with that extra penis.

If one is judging a story by way of theme, by way of a character's reluctance, curiosity, discovery, then one is going to judge the story on that, not on the gender combination in the sex scene. Yes?
I may not have been clear. In a stroke story, the extra cock would bug me. In a thinker/emotion piece, I am not totally adverse to a male character wrestling with his bi-side, but I'm not really looking for that, either (Brokeback was very good and all, but still...not my cup of tea generally). However, a heretofore hetero gal feeling the pull of puss, or a lesbi-leaning gal gravitating to cock, is more interesting to me, plus a lot more sexy. So, either way, I would prefer 2 separate categories.
But, like I said, either way I would like to see the category/categories created.
__________________
What I got so far: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...hp?uid=1337741
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2012, 05:47 PM   #31
BTTap
Really Experienced
 
BTTap is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
Aren't you the guy who just said, in another thread that you hate it when extra dicks pop up in a story?

In which case, the theme wouldn't matter a hill of beans to you. Right?
I painted myself into a corner, I guess. For the record, whatever type of story we're dealing with, I typically don't want to be metaphorically slapped in the face with a random hard-on (or literally, for that matter).
My point was that story that is ABOUT (caps for emphasis!) a girl discovering her bi-side (for example), may only have FF sex in it, but that doesn't mean it need (or should) be in Lesb. If the theme is her emerging BI-sexuality (as opposed to emerging/heretofore closeted lesbianism), then it seems to me it should be in the prospective Bi-Sex (or Bi-Sex F) category.
Stella-I would really appreciate it if you would quit nit-picking my nit-picking.
__________________
What I got so far: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...hp?uid=1337741
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2012, 05:54 PM   #32
LaSalia
Really Experienced
 
LaSalia's Avatar
 
LaSalia is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 173
Thumbs up Good Idea!

The Group Sex category is challenging because it's broad enough you never know what you're going to get. And if we, the authors, want to write a story where the main character has sex with a man in one scene, and later on (you know how long some of these stories are...) with a woman, it might put off some of the readers, and lower the voting. Choosing categories for your story are already difficult, adding more categories, I think, would help a lot in making sure the right audience gets to appreciate our work.
__________________
LaSalia DeRaco

Please! Read my stories and give feedback! Very dark, you've been warned.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

"In fairy tales, the hero always comes to the damsel's rescue. We never find out what would have happened if he were late. Pity."

~Anonymous
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2012, 06:02 PM   #33
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman
 
Stella_Omega's Avatar
 
Stella_Omega is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Shaken, not stirred
Posts: 39,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTTap View Post
I painted myself into a corner, I guess. For the record, whatever type of story we're dealing with, I typically don't want to be metaphorically slapped in the face with a random hard-on (or literally, for that matter).
My point was that story that is ABOUT (caps for emphasis!) a girl discovering her bi-side (for example), may only have FF sex in it, but that doesn't mean it need (or should) be in Lesb. If the theme is her emerging BI-sexuality (as opposed to emerging/heretofore closeted lesbianism), then it seems to me it should be in the prospective Bi-Sex (or Bi-Sex F) category.
Stella-I would really appreciate it if you would quit nit-picking my nit-picking.
I guess that would be up to the writer? And let the readers develop the expectations for the cat, -- as, ghawdnose, they have done in LW.
__________________
"Oh woe, these be perilous times! Children no longer obey their elders, and everybody is writing a book!"
--Pliny the Elder, AD76

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2012, 06:05 PM   #34
Vioan
Experienced
 
Vioan is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Belgium
Posts: 75
I'm very much against this, as it would simply be redundant.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2012, 09:35 PM   #35
Neonurotic
cafe oooh latte
 
Neonurotic's Avatar
 
Neonurotic is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Moab
Posts: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101 View Post
I like the idea of a bisexual category, but only one. I believe there aren't enough stories with male bisexuals to make a separate category worthwhile. I also want to point out that not all group sex stories involve bisexuals.
That's because the bi guys who write make their stories fully gay and have the girl as a voyeur to not offend anyone. I've changed a few stories to fit that censorship for that reason. However, I'd love to include MMF in a bi story the way I originally intended. There are lots of male bisexual writers who do the same. Also, there are quite a lot of bisexual male readers who would rather read MMF stories then just the gay category.

So ya, I vote a bisexual category, but I'd like there to be some kind of identifier for MMF or FFM stories, not necessarily 2 new story categories.
__________________
• Neo Classic • Subs • • • • •• • • • •
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2012, 10:22 PM   #36
3113
Too Cool
 
3113's Avatar
 
3113 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Pluto
Posts: 13,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTTap View Post
However, a heretofore hetero gal feeling the pull of puss, or a lesbi-leaning gal gravitating to cock, is more interesting to me, plus a lot more sexy.
Which I'm sure you could easily find both in Lesbian (no guy involved) or group, guy involved. In fact, I'm sure there are dozens such stories in those categories right now that you can indulge in and satisfy both forebrain and hind. Hence, you don't need yet ANOTHER category for that which turns you on, thematically or stroke, in Bisexual. Two categories already exist here on Lit to satisfy your yearnings for women lusting after pussy or cock--no men lusting for cock invited. But if you DID feel that such would only turn up in bisexual, are you saying that you wouldn't glance at all at the tag to make sure you were getting your FF or MFF rather than MMF?

Any way you slice it, stroke or theme, your argument for two categories is unconvincing.
__________________
3113




"You don't go up there to fish!"
--Brokeback Mountain
Why do writers write? Because it isn't there.
--Thomas Berger

Last edited by 3113 : 06-14-2012 at 10:25 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2012, 10:35 PM   #37
Boxlicker101
Licker of Boxes
 
Boxlicker101's Avatar
 
Boxlicker101 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: With my face buried in her pussy
Posts: 23,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonurotic View Post
That's because the bi guys who write make their stories fully gay and have the girl as a voyeur to not offend anyone. I've changed a few stories to fit that censorship for that reason. However, I'd love to include MMF in a bi story the way I originally intended. There are lots of male bisexual writers who do the same. Also, there are quite a lot of bisexual male readers who would rather read MMF stories then just the gay category.

So ya, I vote a bisexual category, but I'd like there to be some kind of identifier for MMF or FFM stories, not necessarily 2 new story categories.
I have never written a group sex story involving gay sex, but I do have one in progress. If I ever finish it, I might be the first person to post to the new category.

The closest I have come is a threesome with a bi man, me and a t-girl. I know full well the t-girl is a woman, and I have never called her anything else, but she does still have male equipment, and she and the bi-man 69. I think that one is in the TS/CD category.
__________________
100% smut or stroke, and proud of it.

The Rest of My Smut

Dirty old man.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2012, 10:55 PM   #38
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman
 
Stella_Omega's Avatar
 
Stella_Omega is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Shaken, not stirred
Posts: 39,353
The reason I voted for one category is that Bisexual might mean a foursome or moresome. Not everything fits neatly into mmf and ffm.
In my tags, I would say: MM AND FF
__________________
"Oh woe, these be perilous times! Children no longer obey their elders, and everybody is writing a book!"
--Pliny the Elder, AD76

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-15-2012, 12:39 AM   #39
grdas
Really Experienced
 
grdas is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 295
I'm leaning towards one category. Yeah, having separate categories for FFM and MMF would make it easier to get to exactly the sort of bisexual story I'm in the mood for, and indeed that lack of organization is what makes Group Sex kind of a pain to wade through for some ball-touching, but I think there's a very real difference between the appeal of breaking the status quo by having sex with a bunch of people at once and breaking the status quo by having sex with someone of your own gender, and even if we're not breaking those down even further, it'll still be easier to get to the taboos we want. Also, methinks that the homophobic downvoters with rage-priapisms will stay the shit away from a category called Bixsexual.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-15-2012, 01:10 AM   #40
BTTap
Really Experienced
 
BTTap is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3113 View Post
Which I'm sure you could easily find both in Lesbian (no guy involved) or group, guy involved. In fact, I'm sure there are dozens such stories in those categories right now that you can indulge in and satisfy both forebrain and hind. Hence, you don't need yet ANOTHER category for that which turns you on, thematically or stroke, in Bisexual. Two categories already exist here on Lit to satisfy your yearnings for women lusting after pussy or cock--no men lusting for cock invited. But if you DID feel that such would only turn up in bisexual, are you saying that you wouldn't glance at all at the tag to make sure you were getting your FF or MFF rather than MMF?

Any way you slice it, stroke or theme, your argument for two categories is unconvincing.
Sounds like you are arguing against a BiSex category at all. Obviously, you can find a FFM (or FF, but with a bi-sex theme, or FFFM, or FFMM (but no sword crossing), etc., etc.) in Lesb, Group, and other categories (including LW, and any number of others). So, why have a BiSex category at all?
To me, it is to have a specific area to find stories about same-sex AND opposite-sex relations. No other category is dedicated to it; and, as others have pointed out, some categories that seem like they might be accepting of it find hostile readerships. In any event, I don't mean to suggest that there are no BiSex Female stories to be found on this site: of course there are. But, there is no "home" for them. It's all about convenience, and finding the target readership (or the target readership finding the author).

So, I think a BiSex category is appropriate. Why 2 categories (one for BiSex Male and one for BiSex Female)? For ease, in part. You're right, though-a quick check of a story tag could take care of it, usually. Maybe another reason is the same reason that you don't lump in Lesbian with Gay Male. Sure, you could have a Homosexual category, and have them all together, and then refer readers to the tags to figure out which type it is. But, FF stories are very different from MM stories. So are BiSex F and BiSex M. At some level, don't both deserve their own category? Why just a generic catch-all?
Stella makes the strongest point for one BiSex category, imho: the BiSex category may not only be FFM or MMF. It may also be about a BiSex Female and a BiSex Male and their adventures together, or any other possible combination. So, separate categories would almost necessitate a third category: BiSex Female AND Male. Then, we are splitting hairs. So, maybe a general BiSex category is just easier (and more likely to get created?).
Appreciate the thoughts, 3113. Not convinced by your argument, but maybe rethinking 2 categories based upon Stella's observation.
__________________
What I got so far: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...hp?uid=1337741
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-15-2012, 01:26 AM   #41
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman
 
Stella_Omega's Avatar
 
Stella_Omega is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Shaken, not stirred
Posts: 39,353
Quote:
FF stories are very different from MM stories
*is diverted*

What makes them so different?
__________________
"Oh woe, these be perilous times! Children no longer obey their elders, and everybody is writing a book!"
--Pliny the Elder, AD76

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-15-2012, 01:37 AM   #42
BTTap
Really Experienced
 
BTTap is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
*is diverted*

What makes them so different?
How to answer?
Obvious: One has 2 women, one has 2 men.
Sarcastic: If you can't figure that much out on your own, then not knowing the answer to that question is the least of your worries.
Marketing: At least 90% of their respective readerships (conservative estimate).
Mechanical: One has slot A and slot B; the other has tab A and tab B.
Emotional: How can you even ASK that? (running off crying)
Vaguely Spiritual: Something about ying and ying, yang and yang. Oh, yeah: and shockra's.
Hypocritically Homophobic: FF is hot; MM is disgusting.
Religious: Nothing, they're all going to hell.
I could go on and on......
__________________
What I got so far: http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...hp?uid=1337741
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2012, 05:36 PM   #43
Allyourbase
Polder Boi
 
Allyourbase's Avatar
 
Allyourbase is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Behind the dikes
Posts: 1,242
Yay! A bi story section!

I get what Laurel is saying. But story placement will always be a kind of paper-scissors-rock kind of game. Bi trumps lesbian/gay, BDSM will trump both, trans* probably trumps all of that, noncon trumps that again, incest trumps all of the before. Or whatever. I'm a deviant, so whatdoiknow.

It's just a matter of trying to figure out who will protest most vehemently when offended. And a clear story description line or tagging for those who don't have a big mouth. Compassionate tagging, peoples! It's for the underdog!

I wonder, btw... I read two different expectations in this thread. Either that bi male stories will go there predominantly (because straight men fear cock and gay men fear pussy, I guess), or that there are not enough bi male stories (because straight men fear cock and gay men fear pussy?). Apparently, bi females are less of a problem when they pop up anywhere else, because... I dunno, lesbians don't shout loud enough? Straight women don't mind pussy? (Men don't mind?) It kinda makes me think of the skewed crossdressing/trans section: full of MtF (who date men), almost no FtM (dating whoever) to be found.

Men. I like them. I actually really, really like them. I like them so much I want to look like them. But it feels like we're tiptoeing around them sometimes.
__________________
I'll be on the road in 2013 and 2014. Give me all your travel wisdom here!

Share your favorite TED-talk, podcast, or speech!

I write dark stories. Like something with encountering a gang of four in a dark alleyway.

And then there's: Kinky genderqueer meets veiled beauty.

Also: some dark D/s, some switchy bdsm, some noncon/reluctance, more of those things but genderqueer. And some Daddy/boi play, with a happy ending for a change.

"We are all freaks to someone. Maybe even - if we’re honest - to ourselves."
— Kate Bornstein, Gender Outlaws: The Next Generation
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2012, 08:55 PM   #44
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman
 
Stella_Omega's Avatar
 
Stella_Omega is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Shaken, not stirred
Posts: 39,353
Oh, I don't think we've done much tiptoeing.
__________________
"Oh woe, these be perilous times! Children no longer obey their elders, and everybody is writing a book!"
--Pliny the Elder, AD76

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2012, 04:02 AM   #45
Allyourbase
Polder Boi
 
Allyourbase's Avatar
 
Allyourbase is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Behind the dikes
Posts: 1,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
Oh, I don't think we've done much tiptoeing.
Oh, I'm pretty sure I wasn't thinking of you.

But of this:

Quote:
Most of the readers here don't mind reading about two women getting it on in Group Sex category-- it's reading about two men that drives the homophobic readers apeshit.

Many writers have stories they won't post here because of that horrible reaction.
I kind of read 'homophobic men' there, in stead of 'homophobic readers' which might not be accurate. Apparently I have some prejudice there.
__________________
I'll be on the road in 2013 and 2014. Give me all your travel wisdom here!

Share your favorite TED-talk, podcast, or speech!

I write dark stories. Like something with encountering a gang of four in a dark alleyway.

And then there's: Kinky genderqueer meets veiled beauty.

Also: some dark D/s, some switchy bdsm, some noncon/reluctance, more of those things but genderqueer. And some Daddy/boi play, with a happy ending for a change.

"We are all freaks to someone. Maybe even - if we’re honest - to ourselves."
— Kate Bornstein, Gender Outlaws: The Next Generation
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2012, 01:09 PM   #46
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman
 
Stella_Omega's Avatar
 
Stella_Omega is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Shaken, not stirred
Posts: 39,353
Well, I know for a fact that there are at least two women on the site who are as violently homophobic as any man-- so I said "readers"
__________________
"Oh woe, these be perilous times! Children no longer obey their elders, and everybody is writing a book!"
--Pliny the Elder, AD76

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2012, 04:35 PM   #47
Allyourbase
Polder Boi
 
Allyourbase's Avatar
 
Allyourbase is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Behind the dikes
Posts: 1,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
Well, I know for a fact that there are at least two women on the site who are as violently homophobic as any man-- so I said "readers"
Point taken.

And then there's heterophobic... readers.

Sounds like biphobics of any gender might be as happy with the new category as bi writers.
__________________
I'll be on the road in 2013 and 2014. Give me all your travel wisdom here!

Share your favorite TED-talk, podcast, or speech!

I write dark stories. Like something with encountering a gang of four in a dark alleyway.

And then there's: Kinky genderqueer meets veiled beauty.

Also: some dark D/s, some switchy bdsm, some noncon/reluctance, more of those things but genderqueer. And some Daddy/boi play, with a happy ending for a change.

"We are all freaks to someone. Maybe even - if we’re honest - to ourselves."
— Kate Bornstein, Gender Outlaws: The Next Generation
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2012, 07:53 PM   #48
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman
 
Stella_Omega's Avatar
 
Stella_Omega is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Shaken, not stirred
Posts: 39,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allyourbase View Post
Point taken.

And then there's heterophobic... readers.

Sounds like biphobics of any gender might be as happy with the new category as bi writers.
yes, I will not post stories about bisexual women in Lesbian. But my women are so damn queer, they don't appeal to the general run of readers here.

It's all going to forbidden fiction, I do believe.
__________________
"Oh woe, these be perilous times! Children no longer obey their elders, and everybody is writing a book!"
--Pliny the Elder, AD76

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2012, 01:40 PM   #49
Kurokami
An Erotic A.I
 
Kurokami's Avatar
 
Kurokami is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 1,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
yes, I will not post stories about bisexual women in Lesbian. But my women are so damn queer, they don't appeal to the general run of readers here.

It's all going to forbidden fiction, I do believe.
Seriously, this is why we need a specific category for genderqueers and others. Something like an "uhh..." category, or maybe just "???"
__________________
Click here to see my work on Lit.

Did you know I have a writing blog? Check it out here!


"have i mentioned recently that you are one of my all-time favorite posters here, just in general?... you've got moxie, kid!"- Lord_Steve
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-19-2012, 03:39 AM   #50
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman
 
Stella_Omega's Avatar
 
Stella_Omega is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Shaken, not stirred
Posts: 39,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
Seriously, this is why we need a specific category for genderqueers and others. Something like an "uhh..." category, or maybe just "???"
let's get one thing done at a time.
__________________
"Oh woe, these be perilous times! Children no longer obey their elders, and everybody is writing a book!"
--Pliny the Elder, AD76

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:09 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.