Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 05-30-2012, 05:56 PM   #26
greeneyes64
Experienced

Pussy licking is just perfect, my favourite sexual act with a woman. I love everything about it, the taste, the smell, the warmth, the wetness. The feel of her thighs at either side of your face, the strength of her body as she trembles and bucks her hips during orgasm. I've nearly suffocated, nearly had my nose broken and thought I was going to have my front teeth knocked out at times.
A penis can be unreliable but your tongue seems to be tireless, get into a comfortable position and follow her cues, lovely.
God I could really lick one right now.

Old 05-30-2012, 06:03 PM   #27
Sweetdaisymae
Owned and Collared

Tongue and fingers for me, tongue on its own doesn't seem to have the pressure/friction/intensity that I desire. Other than that - want it often... Very often!

Hear me sing
http://www.tunescoop.com/play/313435...difference-mp3

Read my story
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-first-meeting-30

Please do not contact me for "cyber" it does not interest me.

Old 05-30-2012, 06:24 PM   #28
coachdb18
Literotica Guru

Can't begin to say what a woman feels, but I can say what I enjoy doing that seems to get a good response...

I like to lick around her clit first, tracing the crease between inner and outer lips, going over her clit at the top of the lick, and rimming her vagina on the bottom end of the lick.... then step it up to putting one finger inside and pushing her clit up from the inside, while pressing down on it from on top of it, in a C clamping, rotating motion, while continuing the up and down licking...sucking hard and pulling on it, then biting on it!

Just don't seem to get a lot of complaints doing this, and it's something I thoroughly enjoy doing!

Old 05-30-2012, 11:30 PM   #29
sweet_secrets4u
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachdb18 View Post
Can't begin to say what a woman feels, but I can say what I enjoy doing that seems to get a good response...

I like to lick around her clit first, tracing the crease between inner and outer lips, going over her clit at the top of the lick, and rimming her vagina on the bottom end of the lick.... then step it up to putting one finger inside and pushing her clit up from the inside, while pressing down on it from on top of it, in a C clamping, rotating motion, while continuing the up and down licking...sucking hard and pulling on it, then biting on it!

Just don't seem to get a lot of complaints doing this, and it's something I thoroughly enjoy doing!
I cant see how any woman would complain coach!

Please don't PM for role playing, messaging, cybering or any other ing.

Old 05-30-2012, 11:46 PM   #30
mythicman62
Really Experienced

Licking pussy is my favorite part of sex. I could spend hours licking, sucking, and nibbling on her lips and clit. I will use fingers to get in deeper to rub her G-spot, while nibbling on her clit. Sometimes rubbing my goatee across her lips and clit for a different feel, helps, too!

Old 06-05-2012, 05:50 AM   #31
Amber_81
Virgin

I love when its licked from bottom to top then top to butthole....i love my ass licked.

Old 06-05-2012, 12:19 PM   #32
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber_81 View Post
I love when its licked from bottom to top then top to butthole....i love my ass licked.
Can I pretty please?????? Can I? Can I? Can I?

Proud Daddy to babygirl: Wyshes!!

Old 06-05-2012, 12:56 PM   #33
Penelope1961
Literotica Guru

This is something I have never had done ~ would love to know how it feels ~ my hubs is not into giving or receiving oral ~ so I may never know the feeling this gives a woman.

Old 06-05-2012, 01:39 PM   #34
jackdaw
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope1961 View Post
This is something I have never had done ~ would love to know how it feels ~ my hubs is not into giving or receiving oral ~ so I may never know the feeling this gives a woman.
I wish I could help you with this. I think you might enjoy it (and this isn't me blowing my own trumpet!)

Old 06-05-2012, 05:27 PM   #35
darkknight01
Literotica Guru

Quote:
If you like your ass licked then you might like this thread too.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=761470

Check out my stories on lit http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions and my Tumblr page http://darkknightatl.tumblr.com/

Old 06-05-2012, 09:08 PM   #36
Hubs_in_hose
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope1961 View Post
I am so sorry for you. I love providing tongue pleasure for my wife. She doesn't reciprocate in orally pleasuring me so I can somewhat relate.

my AH Profile

All of my work

My Sexmap

Old 06-05-2012, 09:54 PM   #37
opti1
Really Experienced

Quote:
What a coincidence, just how I like to give it.

Two fingers in, curling to g-spot, fast and furious on the clit.

Depending on her mood, the 'shocker' is an added bonus for both of us.

"Two in the bush, one in the cheney."

Old 06-06-2012, 07:04 AM   #38
dreamykitten2
Dominatrix in training

Mmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBPFan1975 View Post
I love to lick pussy! I would prefer to lick pussy over getting a BJ. Don't get me wrong, I love BJs but if I had to choose between the two, I would choose to lick pussy. I like to lick it with her on her back and with her legs spread. I also like to turn her over and have her on her knees and lick her from behind. This gives great access for ass play/rimming, which I also love to incorporate in when I lick pussy. >-<o
Yummy would best describe your description !!!!! Mmmmm

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Old 06-06-2012, 10:05 AM   #39
BiMommy77
Literotica Guru

soft tongue, slow and steady on the clit...finger very slightly inserted and moving, but only a wee bit...(flushed)

Old 06-06-2012, 10:17 AM   #40
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMommy77 View Post
soft tongue, slow and steady on the clit...finger very slightly inserted and moving, but only a wee bit...(flushed)
That is how I love to do it. Man I love eating pussy!!!

Proud Daddy to babygirl: Wyshes!!

Old 06-06-2012, 10:26 AM   #41
SpiritRider
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riles View Post
LOL!!!

This fits you Corbs, since you're very much an "in your face" kinda woman.

----------

And though I admire and thoroughly enjoy Corbs' description, for me, my being on top is a guarantee for noooo "O's" - even in this sense.

Nope, for me, the best position is face down...uhh..bottom UP in the air. I like the exposure, the vulnerability and the access to my favourite places.

As for what his mouth and fingers do...I'm all for anything he's got in mind, and am happiest when taken by surprise.
This is perfect!
And the pussy sure wouldn't be the only thing feeling a stiffened tongue.

Old 06-06-2012, 10:33 AM   #42
throbsalot
Virgin

Smile Prefer to Give

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMommy77 View Post
I prefer to give but never knock back the offer of reciprocation. ...and yes BiMommy, slow and steady on the clit. But I do like a lil tease before contact ... hot breath on your flesh, teeth gripping your lips softly, gentle nips, gently tugging. Hands on your inner thighs, holding you wide open for me, tongue spread wide and flat, sliding up the length of you, hard pointed tip sliding down, flicking gently, peeling you open, delving inside, slowly circling the circumference of your hole. Probing, thrusting ....dipping in, tasting you. Hands running over me head, tongue teasing, flickering around the rim. Fingers holding you open, tongue sliding up the length of you. Warm, wet, taking in the musky smell of sex, dripping out of you. All the way up, stopping under the swollen bud. Finger nails digging into my scalp, hips rotating, gyrating, pushing into me, hands guiding my face to it. But I want to deny you! Sliding around, over the hood, the hard swollen shaft, down the side, under and around again.

Slow, constant, circular motion, your hips thrusting up, pulling me into you, ass raised, cheeks squeezed tight. My hand on your pelvis, thumb pulling the skin back, watching the bud unfurl, slipping out of its protective hood. A lil flick, legs shaking, and then, as you suggest .......

Sloooow constant rhythmic licking, sliding over the pointed tip. Holding you there, legs spread wide, clitty exposed, your nails digging into my scalp, legs quivering. My face soaked with your juices. Humping my face as I take you to the edge .....

Then back down again. And up, edging, teasing ......

Until I decide to take you over the edge.

Yeah, I prefer to give, BiMommy

Old 06-06-2012, 10:56 AM   #43
MsDeanne
all good things must cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by throbsalot View Post
I prefer to give but never knock back the offer of reciprocation. ...and yes BiMommy, slow and steady on the clit. But I do like a lil tease before contact ... hot breath on your flesh, teeth gripping your lips softly, gentle nips, gently tugging. Hands on your inner thighs, holding you wide open for me, tongue spread wide and flat, sliding up the length of you, hard pointed tip sliding down, flicking gently, peeling you open, delving inside, slowly circling the circumference of your hole. Probing, thrusting ....dipping in, tasting you. Hands running over me head, tongue teasing, flickering around the rim. Fingers holding you open, tongue sliding up the length of you. Warm, wet, taking in the musky smell of sex, dripping out of you. All the way up, stopping under the swollen bud. Finger nails digging into my scalp, hips rotating, gyrating, pushing into me, hands guiding my face to it. But I want to deny you! Sliding around, over the hood, the hard swollen shaft, down the side, under and around again.

Slow, constant, circular motion, your hips thrusting up, pulling me into you, ass raised, cheeks squeezed tight. My hand on your pelvis, thumb pulling the skin back, watching the bud unfurl, slipping out of its protective hood. A lil flick, legs shaking, and then, as you suggest .......

Sloooow constant rhythmic licking, sliding over the pointed tip. Holding you there, legs spread wide, clitty exposed, your nails digging into my scalp, legs quivering. My face soaked with your juices. Humping my face as I take you to the edge .....

Then back down again. And up, edging, teasing ......

Until I decide to take you over the edge.

Yeah, I prefer to give, BiMommy
Now THAT is how I want my pussy licked!
Its not a race! We're not going for gold.
Tease my puss lick it, talk to it, tell her how you're going to drown her and that you can't wait to slide you cock into her but keep teasing and fingering and exploring. If you want quivering thighs wrapped around your head, listen to her! Ohhhhh's ooooooooo's and fuck yess' are alllll signs of "yes baby right there!!" And if I am bucking my hips to your face begging?! It means I am close to gushing all over you so fuck, finger or tongue my cunt like a man that is parched from a weeks trek in the desert and as soon as I come, fuck me like the cock hungry slut I am.
Just sayin.

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
Mae West

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=733351

if ya wanna see more...

Old 06-08-2012, 04:48 PM   #44
Jenny17
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDeanne View Post
Now THAT is how I want my pussy licked!
Its not a race! We're not going for gold.
Tease my puss lick it, talk to it, tell her how you're going to drown her and that you can't wait to slide you cock into her but keep teasing and fingering and exploring. If you want quivering thighs wrapped around your head, listen to her! Ohhhhh's ooooooooo's and fuck yess' are alllll signs of "yes baby right there!!" And if I am bucking my hips to your face begging?! It means I am close to gushing all over you so fuck, finger or tongue my cunt like a man that is parched from a weeks trek in the desert and as soon as I come, fuck me like the cock hungry slut I am.
Just sayin.
This description is so hot! I would like my pussy to be licked that way!

Old 06-08-2012, 04:52 PM   #45
jason28053
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny17 View Post
This description is so hot! I would like my pussy to be licked that way!
ask and you shall receive

Old 06-08-2012, 05:11 PM   #46
RomanSteel
Really Experienced

This is how:

Start by a lick of my thighs, a nip of my thighs, work your way up so slow so close.
Torture me as your breath is hot against my tingling muff, then change your mind, work my other thigh, make me squirm, taste me.
Taste me slow, take your time, have me whimper, have me grind.
My fingers in your hair, begging you "please, please, please", I buck, I cry, feel as if I'll die.
I beckon your fingers inside me as you suck my clit rough, I moan, I flop, I beg you not to stop. I arch, my thighs upon your shoulders, I squeeze, I release...
I breath...the world is quiet except for the sound of my breath and yours and the pounding of my heart.
You kiss me, I taste myself, you touch me, I'm sensitive, I whimper and beg for something else, you take me, you break me, I'm yours...

Old 06-08-2012, 05:24 PM   #47
oscarmeyerca
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbal View Post
Licking? Pfffft, suffocate in it. Facesitting is the way to go.
yes please ! HAVE A SEAT!

Old 06-09-2012, 05:51 PM   #48
nikkibtn
Virgin

Often!

I like to be on my back at the edge of the bed, with my legs resting over my husband's shoulders. I like getting licked deep in my pussy, but finishing with fingers while he licks with a lot of pressure on my clit.

Old 06-09-2012, 05:59 PM   #49
whisperinginthegrass
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkibtn View Post
I like to be on my back at the edge of the bed, with my legs resting over my husband's shoulders. I like getting licked deep in my pussy, but finishing with fingers while he licks with a lot of pressure on my clit.
Makes me hard, the image of you in such a blissful state!

Old 06-12-2012, 04:45 AM   #50
Teachme19
Experienced

I'd love to do that