Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 06-05-2012, 12:53 PM   #326
lynn-23
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMommy77 View Post
Not sure really, maybe just the taboo of it?! I fantasize about being with a woman so maybe the idea of him being bisexual as well makes me feel even more connected to him than I already do...which is very sexy. Maybe the idea that he is comfortable enough to be that open and honest w/ me. I'm the first person he has ever done these things with, so maybe it's like the "virgin" aspect....seeing him get off by something sexual for the first time, in turn, makes me equally as aroused....? And yes, probably I would watch him suck another man...seeing him be sexual in that kind of naughty way, and seeing the pleasure on another mans' face that my man is giving..would be HOT!
I think it would be hot to see my husband with a cock in his mouth. But I'm not sure why that is so exciting to me. But it is. He isnt bi so i think maybe the idea that I could talk him into doing it and that he would just because he loves me is very wonderful.

Old 06-05-2012, 01:05 PM   #327
BiMommy77
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn-23 View Post
I think it would be hot to see my husband with a cock in his mouth. But I'm not sure why that is so exciting to me. But it is. He isnt bi so i think maybe the idea that I could talk him into doing it and that he would just because he loves me is very wonderful.
agreed 100%...THAT in itself is sexy...them doing things they wouldn't normally be comfortable with..just to make us happy. Priceless!

Old 06-05-2012, 07:06 PM   #328
Trap1
Literotica Guru

Without question.

Old 06-05-2012, 07:07 PM   #329
snakey123
Literotica Guru

Wouldn't think twice.

Old 06-05-2012, 07:19 PM   #330
deucie
Really Experienced

You betcha!

Old 06-05-2012, 10:39 PM   #331
beachtime
Really Experienced

asked? She never asked. . .

Hot old times.
She was sucking a guy friend one time. She was on the floor in front of him he was sitting on the couch and I was watching from across the room. She took her mouth off his cock and holding the cock with her right hand, called me over saying she wanted to kiss me, and after I went over and kissed her she went back to sucking him. She would call to me and reach out and put her left hand behind my head and pull me to her to kiss her never letting go of his cock in her right hand. She would alternate sucking then pulling me in to kiss her, then sucking and each time she would hold me a little longer and closer to her face with her left hand behind my neck.
Then I could feel her rub his cock on my cheek when I kissed her and I thought it was just an accident. But the next time she wanted a kiss she rubbed it on the side of our mouths while she kissed me and held my neck tight when I pulled back a little. After a while I was used to feeling this cock on my cheek and corner of my mouth when I kissed her. She was really hot and stuck her tongue in my mouth each kiss and I opened my mouth to acomodate her tongue and thought about the fact that her mouth had just been on this other cock.
I started staying right there when she broke our kiss and she went right back to sucking his cock. Then she would pull my face close to her's even before she had the cock out of her mouth and I could feel it brush by my lips when she pulled it from her mouth. She became more bold with this and would actually rub the cock on my lips a few times before kissing me. And then one final time with a tight grip on his cock with her right hand she guided his cock to my lips that were slightly parted waiting for her kiss. She quickly pulled hard with her left hand that was at the back of my head and, . . for the first time I had a hard cock in my mouth. She had this glazed look in her eyes looking at me with my mouth full

Old 06-05-2012, 11:37 PM   #332
rfhh1959
Virgin

My wife woulod freak if she knew I had been with men, I have met a woman who wants to see it as both of us have sexless marriages

Old 06-06-2012, 02:30 AM   #333
Hubs_in_hose
Literotica Guru

without pause

my AH Profile

All of my work

My Sexmap

Old 06-06-2012, 05:08 AM   #334
rudil
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachtime View Post
Hot old times.
She was sucking a guy friend one time. She was on the floor in front of him he was sitting on the couch and I was watching from across the room. She took her mouth off his cock and holding the cock with her right hand, called me over saying she wanted to kiss me, and after I went over and kissed her she went back to sucking him. She would call to me and reach out and put her left hand behind my head and pull me to her to kiss her never letting go of his cock in her right hand. She would alternate sucking then pulling me in to kiss her, then sucking and each time she would hold me a little longer and closer to her face with her left hand behind my neck.
Then I could feel her rub his cock on my cheek when I kissed her and I thought it was just an accident. But the next time she wanted a kiss she rubbed it on the side of our mouths while she kissed me and held my neck tight when I pulled back a little. After a while I was used to feeling this cock on my cheek and corner of my mouth when I kissed her. She was really hot and stuck her tongue in my mouth each kiss and I opened my mouth to acomodate her tongue and thought about the fact that her mouth had just been on this other cock.
I started staying right there when she broke our kiss and she went right back to sucking his cock. Then she would pull my face close to her's even before she had the cock out of her mouth and I could feel it brush by my lips when she pulled it from her mouth. She became more bold with this and would actually rub the cock on my lips a few times before kissing me. And then one final time with a tight grip on his cock with her right hand she guided his cock to my lips that were slightly parted waiting for her kiss. She quickly pulled hard with her left hand that was at the back of my head and, . . for the first time I had a hard cock in my mouth. She had this glazed look in her eyes looking at me with my mouth full
Marie told Ann she and Joe thought I wanted to suck him, because Joe had said to Marie he'd seen me looking at his crotch. Later, when we were all four together in a room filled with evening light Marie and Ann kissed, Marie kissed my ankle and toes, Marie told Ann Joe wanted her to kiss his cock, Ann did, then asked me to follow suit: I took a man into my mouth for the first time. Marie stood up and pressed herself into Ann's face as Ann knelt next to me, then Ann moved me away from Joe and, smelling of Marie's delta, kissed me, then sucked Joe to climax. She swallowed lightly and we kissed again. Finally, Ann and I and Marie and Joe 69ed, with Ann and I climaxing simultaneously, after which we watched Marie writhe on Joe's face, rubbing her breasts. Next morning the room still smelled of two couples' adventures.

Old 06-06-2012, 08:47 AM   #335
lynn-23
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Hot old times.
Wow that is a great story. How did you react? How did he? Where did it go from there? Had wife ever said anything before about wanting to see this?

Old 06-06-2012, 01:22 PM   #336
tlep_69
Virgin

I have done this with a few guys and if my wife ever asked me too i would jump on it, she doesn't know i like to blow men.

Old 06-06-2012, 02:01 PM   #337
newgentleguy
Really Experienced

i wish...

that she would watch me do that...

i want it kinda badly too...

Old 06-06-2012, 11:04 PM   #338
beachtime
Really Experienced

Thanks for comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn-23 View Post
Wow that is a great story. How did you react? How did he? Where did it go from there? Had wife ever said anything before about wanting to see this?
It was great. She did it spur of the moment but wanted to see it more after the first time. Then her and him planned something more.

Last edited by beachtime : 06-07-2012 at 06:56 AM.

Old 06-06-2012, 11:05 PM   #339
DS_Curious
Experienced

I would if that's what she wanted... I always want to please her and if it pleases her, I would try it.

Old 06-07-2012, 08:02 AM   #340
littlesquirt
Literotica Guru

I would if she ever asked. But she doesn't know of my past, I have sucked several cocks before I met her. We have joked about such a thing in the past but it would never happen. She would be totally shocked if she found out my past. And she would never let another into our bedroom.

So while I would it will never happen.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:05 AM   #341
raiinn57
Experienced

Cool Love to share one..

Wife and I like to share hard cock...

Cheers rain

YIM rain1957

Old 06-07-2012, 10:22 AM   #342
lynn-23
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiinn57 View Post
Wife and I like to share hard cock...

Cheers rain

YIM rain1957
How many have you shared? Are you the first guy she has seen do that?

Old 06-07-2012, 11:31 AM   #343
newgentleguy
Really Experienced

yessssssssssssssss

yes i would!

Old 06-07-2012, 08:00 PM   #344
nikkibuck1948
Virgin

i have many times with gf

Old 06-08-2012, 04:16 AM   #345
NickNTime
Literotica Guru

Quote:
It was great. She did it spur of the moment but wanted to see it more after the first time. Then her and him planned something more.
I hope you share more. I love your story. I admit that part of the fantasy of seeing my wife on her knees for another man is that one thing like this might happen.

Old 06-08-2012, 05:03 AM   #346
marcap

Quote:
Hot old times.
This is hot! I have fantasized about having a front row view of my wife sucking another man, taking a break from sucking to kiss me passionately. With each successive kiss drawing me closer to his cock until our lips meet at the head of his cock. Then both of us pleasuring him and sharing his cum.

Old 06-08-2012, 07:08 AM   #347
XpersiusX

In a heart beat.

Old 06-08-2012, 08:48 PM   #348
allennow
Really Experienced

Smile Yes I would

I want it sooo baaad. So does the wife. We talk about it in bed all the time. I am learning to taste my own cum. I even suck her tits and tongue like a cock. I have also starting liking being fucked by her with fingers and objects. Just don't know anyone safe to get with. Funny thing is, I don't get turned on by any guys either. Just cocks.

Old 06-11-2012, 02:11 PM   #349
X15

Yep!!!

Quicker than fast!

Old 06-11-2012, 10:17 PM   #350
Mad_Demons121
Really Experienced

Cocksucking

If only she would ask.....