Clues to what lays beneath :)

I'm curious what people think of my video effort (Page 15)

  • Meh

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not bad...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bravo!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Damn that's hot! :p

    Votes: 2 100.0%

  • Total voters
    2
  • Poll closed .

SherlockianMan

Lit Librarian
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Posts
14,894
Hello all,

I've been lurking around the threads for a few months now and have highly enjoyed what I've seen. I figured it wouldn't be fair for me to see so many of you and not show a bit of me.

Full Disclaimer: I'm a happily married man, so if you are not into married guys, sorry. I'm also in the process of trying to loss some weight, so still have a bit of a spare tire in the front. It's been so long since anyone other than my wife has seen what's under my work clothes, the idea of sharing is quite exciting to me.

I'd love to hear what you think. Mostly from the ladies, but since I'm an open guy who fully supports gay rights and the likes, I think it would be unfair if I didn't let the guys out there have their say too.:D
 
Last edited:
Off to a slow start, but maybe more will help. First, I'll add one I forgot from the last set.
 
Last edited:
Now, for batch two. This time, I added water to the equation:
 
Last edited:
And the last of this set, since I can only add five at a time:
 
Last edited:
Time for more pics. More fun with water, and more teasing:
 
Last edited:
And the last one for batch three. I'd love some more comments or PMs!
 
Last edited:
Last batch of this first photo session. Probably the most revealing yet. Might be persuaded to take more soon.
 
Last edited:
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm beyond excited that you started your own thread!!!!!!!!!! Amazzzzzzzing pics!!!!
 
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm beyond excited that you started your own thread!!!!!!!!!! Amazzzzzzzing pics!!!!

Thank you so much. That comment means a lot to me.:rose:
 
WOW would love to get my Hand on this:p mhhhhh:D
**
attachment.php
 
Just took these minutes ago. I'd love to hear some comments on them.
 
Last edited:
So, I just passed the 1000 post mark, here are the last few pics of that last set to celebrate. May not keep them posted for long though...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top