Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 05-26-2012, 09:56 PM   #1
StacyTG
Daughter of Venus
 
StacyTG's Avatar
 
StacyTG is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,113
Transgender Inspiration

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/201...-in-two-years/

http://www.dallasvoice.com/trans-fit-1050053.html

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/sli...girl-43180.php
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-27-2012, 02:30 AM   #2
richfun
Literotica Guru
 
richfun's Avatar
 
richfun is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,189
Love Chris Tina Foxx. Sexy and such a great smile, a total inspiration x
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-27-2012, 08:09 PM   #3
StacyTG
Daughter of Venus
 
StacyTG's Avatar
 
StacyTG is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,113
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yvoB...feature=relmfu

If I may be so bold, but i think that we really need to start recognizing the T in GLBT here on this board. I've been here for over a year (including prior to my "transformation", and most of the transgender threads on this particular board are not geared toward actually discussing transgenders and the struggles we face.

So I want this thread to be a form where we can begin a dialogue about the difficulties we face being transgendered. This journey is something that can only be appreciated by others who are journeying down the same path, and I think that it's important that we seek each other out. Lately, I've been feeling lost, alone, and truthfully, very, very sad. I've been desperately trying to fill empty spaces in my soul with little to no avail.

I want to start filling in those voids. With life, with meaningfulness. I want to use this thread to express myself, and I urge my transgender brothers and sisters to do the same. It's time we stopped living in the shadows. It's time we stopped being half alive, half of who we truly are, and embrace our bodies, even if they don't synchronize with our gender, and begin the long, difficult journey to finally, at last, making peace with it.

So lately, it's been really bothering me, the fact that I'm not a woman (biologically). I've been following this wonderful thread, Pregnancy Hormones Running Amok - ICDT, and the dichotomy that I feel is tearing me apart, it fills me with a joy and happiness to read about icandothis' pregnancy. Her words and the way she describes being pregnant, what she's going through, what her and her husband are feeling and experiencing are among the most beautiful I've ever read on Lit. However, it also fills me with a great sadness. A sadness knowing that I will never be able to experience the joy of taking my lover's seed and growing a life inside my body. The hallmark of a woman. It may sound silly to some, but to transgenders, this is something that I think they can appreciate. No matter how much make up I put on, no matter how much money I may save and how many drugs I take and how many surgeries I undertake, I will never never be able to grow a life inside me, and I think that's one of the biggest things that I've been struggling with lately.

So, to all my transgender brothers and sisters, please, let's share our experiences. I believe that by talking about what we're going through is the only way we can move toward making peace with ourselves, and possibly, hopefully, moving toward a world more tolerant and understanding of the struggles that we're experiencing.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-28-2012, 02:44 PM   #4
richfun
Literotica Guru
 
richfun's Avatar
 
richfun is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyTG View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yvoB...feature=relmfu

If I may be so bold, but i think that we really need to start recognizing the T in GLBT here on this board. I've been here for over a year (including prior to my "transformation", and most of the transgender threads on this particular board are not geared toward actually discussing transgenders and the struggles we face.

So I want this thread to be a form where we can begin a dialogue about the difficulties we face being transgendered. This journey is something that can only be appreciated by others who are journeying down the same path, and I think that it's important that we seek each other out. Lately, I've been feeling lost, alone, and truthfully, very, very sad. I've been desperately trying to fill empty spaces in my soul with little to no avail.

I want to start filling in those voids. With life, with meaningfulness. I want to use this thread to express myself, and I urge my transgender brothers and sisters to do the same. It's time we stopped living in the shadows. It's time we stopped being half alive, half of who we truly are, and embrace our bodies, even if they don't synchronize with our gender, and begin the long, difficult journey to finally, at last, making peace with it.

So lately, it's been really bothering me, the fact that I'm not a woman (biologically). I've been following this wonderful thread, Pregnancy Hormones Running Amok - ICDT, and the dichotomy that I feel is tearing me apart, it fills me with a joy and happiness to read about icandothis' pregnancy. Her words and the way she describes being pregnant, what she's going through, what her and her husband are feeling and experiencing are among the most beautiful I've ever read on Lit. However, it also fills me with a great sadness. A sadness knowing that I will never be able to experience the joy of taking my lover's seed and growing a life inside my body. The hallmark of a woman. It may sound silly to some, but to transgenders, this is something that I think they can appreciate. No matter how much make up I put on, no matter how much money I may save and how many drugs I take and how many surgeries I undertake, I will never never be able to grow a life inside me, and I think that's one of the biggest things that I've been struggling with lately.

So, to all my transgender brothers and sisters, please, let's share our experiences. I believe that by talking about what we're going through is the only way we can move toward making peace with ourselves, and possibly, hopefully, moving toward a world more tolerant and understanding of the struggles that we're experiencing.
Stacy,
Thanks for sharing this. As somebody who is not going on this path, it is a great help to at least understand a little. I think, am sure, that other transgenders on here will come forward as you ask, like you they seem lovely people. So too will CDs, although not experiencing all of what you are
The best thing in any hard situation, is friends who are actually there with you, I pray you have some, whatever sex, who love you as a person.
You are precious as each one of us is, special, wonderful,
Just love to you, that's all I can say x
Rich
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2012, 09:44 AM   #5
Paris54
Literotica Guru
 
Paris54's Avatar
 
Paris54 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: California
Posts: 3,028
Extra huggs and kisses for you this morning my dear friend... I'm a better person having you as a friend...

Love you with all my heart...

But... I think you already know that.

Paris.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-30-2012, 10:06 AM   #6
BillyBobJoeEd
Literotica Guru
 
BillyBobJoeEd's Avatar
 
BillyBobJoeEd is offline
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: DC area
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyTG View Post
This brave and beautiful girl has her own YouTube channel as well - http://www.youtube.com/user/Jesslyngirl87 I think she's gorgeous.

I wish you love and joy, Stacy. I think you're a wonderful woman.
__________________
My literotica profile

Check out my stories and give me feedback. My latest story is Chapter 8 of the Band Parents series. In this little side tale in the longer series the daughter of one of the couples tries blackmail. It backfires... maybe. Please read and vote!

Follow me on Tumblr I'd love for you to submit some pictures.

Last edited by BillyBobJoeEd : 05-30-2012 at 10:08 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-01-2012, 08:16 PM   #7
richfun
Literotica Guru
 
richfun's Avatar
 
richfun is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,189
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBobJoeEd View Post
This brave and beautiful girl has her own YouTube channel as well - http://www.youtube.com/user/Jesslyngirl87 I think she's gorgeous.

I wish you love and joy, Stacy. I think you're a wonderful woman.
Thanks BillyBobJoeEd , please can Lit people watch the video.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 12:36 PM   #8
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 10,730
Hi honey

I'm sure I'll have plenty to say - you know me once I get started
Those news items were really interesting, thank you. The family with the youngest TG were just brilliant huh? Her parents are lawyers and the only family members not convinced were the two grandfathers. In some ways this reflects the changing attitudes that are filtering down into society: older generations can be forgiven for not accepting changing values, but it is regrettable that younger people with rigid, narrow thinking are unlikely to change...

We all have to accept that there is no black & white when it comes to sexuality - only a sliding scale and everyone has to figure out where they sit, and that means non-TGs too when it comes to what Western society accepts as 'normal'. Society isn't geared up for people who don't fit its pidgeon holes.


don't know if you've got this link
http://youtu.be/dOFiT2R2EHE
but she talks a lot of sense in her blog

Gotta run - keep posting. Hold the faith xxxx
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question

Last edited by stickygirl : 06-04-2012 at 06:57 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 06:23 PM   #9
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 10,730
love AND smiles









I decided to post some images because even GLBTs have a sense of humour... and laughing is good for you xxxx
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-05-2012, 08:49 AM   #10
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 10,730
Here's a sobering fact and the research is fairly sound, 'cos I checked through. So any TGs reading this should remember there ARE people who will listen to you and you are NOT alone.
Hell No!
You are beautiful people in a sometimes ugly world but you've gotta step forward and FIND that help. It's a big step, the first one always is, but you know what? After that it gets easier, once you've made some connections not just here, but out there too.
Hopefully this thread that my good friend Stacy started, can be a little beacon of light to you on stormy days. I'm not a professional or an expert but feel free to PM me

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...k3yo1_1280.jpg
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question

Last edited by stickygirl : 07-02-2012 at 10:40 AM. Reason: typo
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-09-2012, 02:12 AM   #11
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 10,730
We're all still here despite the junk ...
Oh cool... sorry there was a junk posting just above here that I reported and now it's been magicked away Thank you mysterious magic people xxx
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question

Last edited by stickygirl : 06-09-2012 at 05:24 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-28-2012, 11:39 PM   #12
StacyTG
Daughter of Venus
 
StacyTG's Avatar
 
StacyTG is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,113


She's beautiful.



This is how sexy I wish i could be for someone special. This is how I feel. Inside. It's so difficult to be going through this. I have ups and downs and the worst of it is the rollercoaster ride. There are periods when I feel at peace with it, and like a house of cards, it comes crashing down. Then comes the feelings of shame, and disgust. Then I pick myself up and think "I love who I am", and start to feel confident again, but then completely crash when I see a couple in love, wondering if I'll ever have that.

This girl, though. She inspires me. Inspires me to think that I can have it all. I can be the sexy woman for that special someone. He'll love me for who I am. Completely. Regardless of whatever physical limitations or gender performances society tries to impart on us.

  Reply With Quote

Old 06-29-2012, 01:37 AM   #13
richfun
Literotica Guru
 
richfun's Avatar
 
richfun is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,189
Stacy,

Huge kiss.
You are you, precious, wonderful.
Never feel shame or disgust, feel pride and love for yourself.
You have lots and lots of people on here who love you.
Hope you find that special guy, maybe today !?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-29-2012, 02:45 AM   #14
marinesmd
Really Really Experienced
 
marinesmd is offline
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: cali
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyTG View Post


She's beautiful.



This is how sexy I wish i could be for someone special. This is how I feel. Inside. It's so difficult to be going through this. I have ups and downs and the worst of it is the rollercoaster ride. There are periods when I feel at peace with it, and like a house of cards, it comes crashing down. Then comes the feelings of shame, and disgust. Then I pick myself up and think "I love who I am", and start to feel confident again, but then completely crash when I see a couple in love, wondering if I'll ever have that.

This girl, though. She inspires me. Inspires me to think that I can have it all. I can be the sexy woman for that special someone. He'll love me for who I am. Completely. Regardless of whatever physical limitations or gender performances society tries to impart on us.

She is absolutely gorgeous.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-01-2012, 06:06 PM   #15
X15
Really Really Experienced
 
X15 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 418
She's Gorgeous

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyTG View Post


She's beautiful.



This is how sexy I wish i could be for someone special. This is how I feel. Inside. It's so difficult to be going through this. I have ups and downs and the worst of it is the rollercoaster ride. There are periods when I feel at peace with it, and like a house of cards, it comes crashing down. Then comes the feelings of shame, and disgust. Then I pick myself up and think "I love who I am", and start to feel confident again, but then completely crash when I see a couple in love, wondering if I'll ever have that.

This girl, though. She inspires me. Inspires me to think that I can have it all. I can be the sexy woman for that special someone. He'll love me for who I am. Completely. Regardless of whatever physical limitations or gender performances society tries to impart on us.



Stacy-


I've only read you, followed you, felt sympathy for you... I wish I could meet you and hold you...


X15
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2012, 08:57 PM   #16
juan tractor
Pot Head Pixie
 
juan tractor's Avatar
 
juan tractor is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Planet Gong
Posts: 5,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyTG View Post


She's beautiful.



This is how sexy I wish i could be for someone special. This is how I feel. Inside. It's so difficult to be going through this. I have ups and downs and the worst of it is the rollercoaster ride. There are periods when I feel at peace with it, and like a house of cards, it comes crashing down. Then comes the feelings of shame, and disgust. Then I pick myself up and think "I love who I am", and start to feel confident again, but then completely crash when I see a couple in love, wondering if I'll ever have that.

This girl, though. She inspires me. Inspires me to think that I can have it all. I can be the sexy woman for that special someone. He'll love me for who I am. Completely. Regardless of whatever physical limitations or gender performances society tries to impart on us.

she's beautiful? you have quite a gift for hitting the nail squarely on the head....
__________________
Yo me la puņetello todo el dia...
-and-
If at first you don't succeed, say FUCK!!!

There is life after porn (OK, no, there isn't...)

other than that, i rarely use any upper case letters, so if i put your name in lower case, please don't feel slighted...
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2012, 09:06 PM   #17
StacyTG
Daughter of Venus
 
StacyTG's Avatar
 
StacyTG is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,113
Thank you, but I think you missed the rest of my post!

  Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2012, 12:38 AM   #18
juan tractor
Pot Head Pixie
 
juan tractor's Avatar
 
juan tractor is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Planet Gong
Posts: 5,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyTG View Post
Thank you, but I think you missed the rest of my post!

no, i caught the rest of it. if that's you in your av photo i think you'll have no problem achieving exactly what you want. you're already there with the comments you write...
__________________
Yo me la puņetello todo el dia...
-and-
If at first you don't succeed, say FUCK!!!

There is life after porn (OK, no, there isn't...)

other than that, i rarely use any upper case letters, so if i put your name in lower case, please don't feel slighted...

Last edited by juan tractor : 07-21-2012 at 12:41 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2012, 03:57 AM   #19
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people
 
stickygirl's Avatar
 
stickygirl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 10,730
Useful reading

Hi all
If anyone ( TS,TG, G, L, M2F, F2M..whatever letters you want! ) needs some background reading then here's a really excellent site. This isn't porn - this is for those moments when you're lying in bed thinking WTF am I?
Lots of questions answered: for supporters, friends and family as much as for the person they care about

http://transgenderlondon.com/index.html
__________________
My stories My stories
A bit more stuff on Tumblr
Ask a MtF trans woman a question

Last edited by stickygirl : 07-21-2012 at 04:00 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2012, 09:29 AM   #20
StacyTG
Daughter of Venus
 
StacyTG's Avatar
 
StacyTG is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan tractor View Post
no, i caught the rest of it. if that's you in your av photo i think you'll have no problem achieving exactly what you want. you're already there with the comments you write...
Wow! Thank you so much!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2012, 10:42 AM   #21
EMPRESSLAINIE
Really Experienced
 
EMPRESSLAINIE's Avatar
 
EMPRESSLAINIE is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Summerlin, NV
Posts: 158
Exclamation

Stacy I was crying the other day because I wasn't born female. I have been living full time in stealth as a normal woman for five years. Yet had I been born female, I wouldn't have had the children I have as their father, (only one still calls me Dad, the others use my name Lainie, as I said I didn't feel any masculinity any more, and they understood.

Many women are unable to bear children, due to various reasons including a hysterectomy at a young age due to ovarian problems, or endometriosis; so we are not alone in being women who cannot bear children.

But I read a story recently that through the miracle of implanted stem cells, an mtf actually grew her own womb, ovaries, and cervix and is pregnant in the natural way and expecting her baby this fall. What this means is that ALL of us may one day be able to bear a child.

I feel very bad that due to age, diabetes, and especially finances, I may never be able to have SRS. I was encouraged though that Dr. Leis in Philadelphia said that if an internist or cardiologist would state I was eligible for surgery (meaning not a poor risk) he would take me for SRS.

I feel sad sometimes when I see couples. I have been there with 3 wives, 2 of them dead now, the other unable to bear seeing me in person as a woman; but I want to be that girl with the man's arms around her, even though I profess to be lesbian, but am actually asexual. I long for the feeling of being held and loved. Silly, because I have both a gg and a tgirl who do truly love me.....platonically! The gg I have known for 23 years and she got so mad when she saw me turning into a woman (without even ME knowing it, she slapped me, ran away, and didn't speak to me for 8 months, the time of that being when I transitioned to full time in ONE DAY, after I finally realized I have been a female person all my life. I was her nominal boyfriend for about 18 of those years. Her family is still puzzled about our relationship now that I'm female and living with another tgirl.

All in all, I have never been happier in my life both with life itself and the way I look. I paid a price too, loss of a job I had for 22 years with a good income, now reduced to working minimum wage.

(If anyone knows.....why can't I get an avatar? there is no place to: "edit avatar" on my User CP, with any of the options I have tried.)
__________________
ascended ancient, dancing queen, Empress of Eire.
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2012, 02:30 PM   #22
Jenny17
Literotica Guru
 
Jenny17's Avatar
 
Jenny17 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Europe
Posts: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMPRESSLAINIE View Post
(If anyone knows.....why can't I get an avatar?
You should have at least, I do not remember, 50 or 100 posts. So you can go to some one-word threads (associations, playgrounds etc.) to easily accomplish that. Good luck!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2012, 08:26 PM   #23
StacyTG
Daughter of Venus
 
StacyTG's Avatar
 
StacyTG is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,113
Sticky, thanks for the link, love! Lots of wonderful information! Will make for very informative reading!

Empress,

*hugs*

I know exactly what you are going through. It's not about dressing up, although that's fun, it's about our gender and our sex is out of alignment, and it causes so much stress and anxiety. That is why it's so important that we support each other.

Me, I have my good days and bad days. Fortunately, I have more good than bad, but when the bad hits, it's really, really bad. It comes out of nowhere too, like, I feel like I'm finally making peace with what I am, and then BLAM out of left field, it just...hits.

Hang in there, dear. You have lots of well wishes and good vibes on their way!
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-2012, 06:28 PM   #24
juan tractor
Pot Head Pixie
 
juan tractor's Avatar
 
juan tractor is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Planet Gong
Posts: 5,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyTG View Post
Wow! Thank you so much!
you're welcome. sending you a pm (eventually... i'm pretty lazy. and overloaded. so the stress meter shows 47 on a scale of 1-10)
__________________
Yo me la puņetello todo el dia...
-and-
If at first you don't succeed, say FUCK!!!

There is life after porn (OK, no, there isn't...)

other than that, i rarely use any upper case letters, so if i put your name in lower case, please don't feel slighted...
  Reply With Quote

Old 07-25-2012, 06:13 PM   #25
TJcurious
Really Really Experienced
 
TJcurious is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: gulf coast, FL
Posts: 375
I so wish I had a magic wand that I could wave and take away all the hurt, insecurities, and make the world a better place for all you ladies that are in turmoil. Big hugs to all of you. You are more than just gorgeous gurls!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:01 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.