Cum Hungry Sam

Sorry I've been away real life getting in the way. But Sam the cum slut is back and ready to meet your needs. Men, women and anyone else in need of some pleasure leave a message.

Good Morning Sam...

Long time no see, Good to have you back.

Paris.:kiss:

Sorry I've been away real life getting in the way. But Sam the cum slut is back and ready to meet your needs. Men, women and anyone else in need of some pleasure leave a message.

60115865.gif

WOW!! hope to see more of you!!

Love your thread, hope to catch you on line sometime and join in the fun on here x

New here, perhaps we could have some silky fun! I have an extreme lingerie fetish...

Sam, Worried about you not having any clothes re Truth or Dare.
Hope that cute little dick of yours is safely in panties and skirt ?

Rich

AKA CD Rachel

Sam,

No worries.
Hope you are OK.
I am very much into cross-dressing now, although only starting out, with all sorts of confusion over my sexuality, to be honest.
Just going to try to be me.
Anyway, perhaps we can exchange clothes tips sometime,

Take Care,

Rachel x

If you enjoy dressing sweetie just do it. Don't worry about being pigeon holed into sexuality. I've met guys who never thought of touching a cock other then their own who loved to dress up theres just something so sensual about women's clothining far more so then the dull crap alloted to men.

AKA CD Rachel

If you enjoy dressing sweetie just do it. Don't worry about being pigeon holed into sexuality. I've met guys who never thought of touching a cock other then their own who loved to dress up theres just something so sensual about women's clothining far more so then the dull crap alloted to men.

Thanks, I AM going to take your advice,

Rachel x

AKA CD Rachel

Good for you Rachel.

Sam,

I am seeking your advice again, after all you helped me before x
This was going to be a PM, but I don't mind it being public, never know it may be of some help to someone else. Hope you OK with that, if you prefer PM that is fine.
Really I thought I knew the difference between a transgender and a transvestite person.
The difference may seem obvious, but some CDs, who I thought were the same as transvestites until today on Lit, seem to want to categorize themselves (which is up to them) or others (which is up to those other people), as being feminine, i.e. not recognising themselves as having the obvious male equipment. I am welcome on another thread, but only if I am a "male" or a "female" (CD being rigidly female), sad to see on such a thread the introduction of the old boxes homophobics use. I am not welcome as me, as the me described below .................................................................................................. ......................................

Is there a place for a guy, me, who is gay, male, also like women, loves CDs, loves wearing women's clothing, and has doubt in everything, including his sexuality. Doubt that I welcome, because it is me at the moment.
If there is such a place, is it here on your thread, will you accept me as I am ?

Thanks, a bit of Rich, a bit of Rachel x

Last edited:

Baby, I am totally in need of some hot pleasure, anything goes!!

I'm sure you can sweetie. Step right up and take advantage of my hungry and eager mouth or my tight little ass. Either is at your disposal.

I'm sure you can sweetie. Step right up and take advantage of my hungry and eager mouth or my tight little ass. Either is at your disposal.

What would you like sweety, do you love sucking on hard cock till you get all the sweet thick cum in your mouth or do you like your tight ass being pounded as I take you

Back