SRP Writer's Profiles: An idea shamelessly purloined from another forum.

New to Literotica. I havent written anything but I have played online. I prefer posts that do not leave my partner's movements and feelings to my imagination. I hope you will give me a shot and see how it goes.

Gender: I am female. So that's what I do best. Never tried to be a male.

Age: As long as its over 18, this is online, so lets go with the character.

Orientation: I am bisexual but Dommes dont do anything for me.

Power Exchange: It depends on the character but I am usually a sub/slave. Pain brings nirvana. Mental power play is Sweet! If a Man is going to control me, use my desires to make me do things against my will, how much better can it get? Just the thought of it has me dripping!

Race: Does it matter?

Bodytype: Its role-play. I can be whatever the role-play requires, even have horns and tail, as long as I am female. But I am a voluptious caucasian, fully loaded, top heavy and they are all mine, if that matters.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I am willing to try any species, but humans are the preferred choice.

Settings: Contemprory times are the best, but anything from historic to futuristic humaniod. I will need help with sci-fi and outer world stories.

Likes/kinks: Details! Details! Details! but they dont take over the substance. Some posts need to be short but as long as substance isnt lost and most posts are detailed, I am good. I dont want to have to imagine what my co-authors are feeling/doing. I will portray my actions / reactions and feelings and I would prefer them to take care of theirs. Grammar, spelling, tense, make a difference. Lets make it worthwhile for ourselves and those perving!

Let the creative juices flow - dark, wicked. Mind control. Bondage, slavery. Flirting that builds up and leads to more. Actions and consequences. I am a girl with an attitude and I often push, how far are you willing to take it?

Hard limits: The list is ongoing - lets start with scat, toilet, vomit, incest, asphixiation, killing, chopping off or maiming like if you are going to drill holes into my body, no way!

Availability: I can be online 2 - 3 times a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Notes: Good old fashioned lust with modern technology! I love online reality!!!!!

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Aggie's SRP Profile (come look!)

Age: Anything over the legal age (for the US, it's over 18)

Orientation: Heterosexual, bisexual or lesbian characters.

Power Exchange: This is one I'm still toying with. IRL I lean more toward a submissive nature with men where as I some times have tendencies to dominate the women.

Race: Well, I'm Native American IRL, but I believe I can play just about any race, so this is totally up for what my writing partner likes :) Let's talk about it!

Body type: I'm busty IRL, not too much so, but enough, so I'd probably stick around to what my height is, 5'1"....... :) , black hair (jet black/raven because I dye it jet black), brown eyes, I like to keep as close to my RL image if possible but again, this I have no problem changing to match the story!

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Sure, I'll try anything once but I tend to stick more toward the human aspect for my characters.

Settings: Modern, futuristic, apocalyptic, sci-fi, 1940s and westerns! I love old time westerns (not like there are many modern types, lol), fantasy, fairy tales, myths.........

Likes/kinks: Ahh, well, I like a variety of things, again, this would all depend on what my partner would like. I know that's sketchy but it's true. I can do D/S story lines......I'm a BIG fan of romance, I love romance, I love action....and I don't just mean action in the bedroom, I mean like an action movie, a plot with action (i.e. Wanted, Salt....Mr. & Mrs. Smith......did I mention I'm a huge Angelina Jolie fan?)... Grammar, spelling, punctuation, writing more than one line at a time.......I like story more over than just going right to the sex, the written word can turn me on to no end! Dark, gothic tales are also a favorite of mine. Vampires, Apocalyptic, Futuristic, messing with taboo subjects (father/daughter, church, etc) These are just stories after all, right? Being dominated by a male, or even a female is something I like too. Impregnation can be added on................

Hard limits: Vomit, feces or gore. NO bestiality, NO minors. And what ever this site will not allow.

Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 9am-7pm EST. I post when I can, just because I'm online doesn't mean I'm here to post. I like to have fun so I can probably post at the very least, 4 times a week, depending on how the story is going.

Last edited:

Orientation: I only do heterosexual.

Power Exchange: I can go either way.

Race: I'm white and would prefer to RP as such, but will try to play others.

Bodytype: I will go with the flow here.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Not into this.

Settings: I only do modern times. Not into historical settings at all.

Likes/kinks: Incest, incest, incest. I'm also big into celebrities. Love dirty talking and rough sex, and I have a big fetish for women in skirts/heels (no stockings).

Hard limits: Minors, anything involving the toilet, blood, forced, animals, alternate species stuff. I'm basically into nothing crazy, consensual sex. Ask if this confuses you any.

Availability: I'm available throughout the day; don't want to give specific times. It just depends on how my schedule is for that given day.

Last edited:

Orientation: Strictly straight.

Power Exchange: Being a big guy in real life I very much dislike bullies. And try to defend the underdog. I never push unless pushed first, and tend to play my character the same way. I never play a character that beats on women, it’s not me. I love Fantasy (mediaeval characters) and present time characters, and if I like the story I might play any character.

Race: White, I would play another race if I like the story as I've already played a werewolf character. Si fi don’t turn me on so I don’t play in them.

Body Type: As I said above. I’m a big guy and always play me no matter the character I play. Check any of the threads I play in and you’ll get the idea.

Alternate Species: I like to play Human but as I've already said. It depends on the story. Although I have a thread and I am a day walker vampire.

Settings: I like anything from medieval to the present, than again if the story appeals to me I might do others.

Likes/Kinks: I play some incest, sister brother, uncle niece and others “I’ve never played mother son, father daughter”, so I don’t know how I would feel about that role

Availability: I work with a computer in the office and I can pop in and out at any time. I also have co-workers pop in and out of my office, but I manage to post two three times a day at times. If I know that I can’t post for more than two days, I will pm my partners.

One last thing I like to say. I am not English born so my spelling and grammar might be a little off. From what I’ve read so far in the threads, I’ll leave you with this thought in mind.

“He who lives in glass house should not throw stones.”

PM me with stories ideas if you like role play with me, I’m always open for ideas.

I like to role play with dependable partners. I would appreciate if you PM me if your away for whatever the reason. If I don’t hear from you after a week but you are posting in other threads. I would simply take it that you’re not interested to play with me.

Last edited:

Orientation: Heterosexual.

Power Exchange: Masochistic and submissive. Never dom or switch.

Race: White. I'm open to playing other races but don't know how good I'd be.

Bodytype: Short - average height. Slim - average. Slender - curvy.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I could probably manage a vampire or fantasy character like an elf or similar. No interest in furries and no interest in nuclear fallout style mutations.

Settings: Modern, historical, sci fi or fantasy... whatever.

Likes/kinks: See the link in my sig

Hard limits: Ditto

Availability: Most evenings and weekends, though I may not always feel creative. Roleplay through threads rather than IM. I'm happy to chat on IM but I don't spend a great deal of my time there. Expect 2-3 decent posts a week.

Writing example

Orientation: Heterosexual looking for female roleplaying partners.

Race: I can play men of any race.

Settings: Fantasy (mainly high fantasy), Sci-fi, Modern Realistic, and any combination thereof.

Bodytype: I can play characters of any body-type. The body types of my characters are influenced mainly by the preference of my roleplay partners. Please tell me what you like, and I can create a character that appeals to you.

Character body-type can also be influenced by the setting we play. For example, in a high fantasy storyline, my characters tend to be larger-than-life. When playing a modern story based on the real world, my characters will be more realistic.

Alternate species / fantasy races: Just about any race that can pass for human.

Likes / kinks: The Literotica categories I read most often probably give a good indication of my likes & kinks: Erotic Couplings, Loving Wives, Sci-fi / Fantasy, and a little bit of Non-consent.

I enjoy romantic stories. I also enjoy stories that involve adultery – mainly with my character seducing a married woman. I prefer to play dominant males, but while I am turned on by exerting control, I am not turned on by violence or humiliation.

Hard limits: Minors, anything involving the bathroom, blood, forced, animals, incest.

Please feel free to PM me, and we'll see what we can play!

Last edited:
Intro after a very long hiatus.

Gender: Female who plays females - however, I am not opposed to playing male supporting characters if the story calls for it.

Age: Early twenties on. I think I'm capable of playing a teen, but that means all of the angst-y drama that comes from being, oh, 18. I don't like to box myself in as far as age goes, though.

Orientation: Heterosexual.

Power Exchange: Hrm. Depends on the story. I have preferences, but it depends on my co-writer as well. I tend to play strong female leads that like a dominant male hand, but please don't read "dominant" for overbearing or misogynistic. It really depends on my mood and what the story calls for. TLDR: Switch.

Race: I'm black. My characters tend to be. Depending on the setting, I can change this to what's needed - and if the premise is enticing enough for me to do so. But I would prefer to keep color in my RPs.

Bodytype: Athletic. I'm not talking about rip a phone book in half athletic, but in shape. I love my ladies to be ass kickers - they'd probably throw a punch before a kiss. Proportional, I should also say: no cartoonish ass to tit ratio here. I like to play women who are natural, which means that they'll have pubic hair, little stomachs, etc., unless the story calls for otherwise.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Not opposed! I got my start here playing a very snotty young mutant, and think I can handle pretty much anything else thrown my way. I'm not opposed to doing some extra legwork to play a character as well. I don't have an issue if you play any of the above characters as well.

Settings: Wow me. I think the only thing I'd have problems playing is steam punk. I do have a soft spot for historical settings and science fiction - Star Wars in particular. I can't say I have too much interest in contemporary settings, unless they have an element of the fantastic, such as magical realism. I do have a soft spot for some historical times as well - 1940s-1960s America are at the top of my list.

Likes/kinks: My kink list isn't a checklist where I have to have every one checked off in order to want to write out a story; it's a primer to give you an idea of what potentially floats my boat.
  • "Assertive" men (knows what he wants; pursues it)
  • Threesomes (MMF)
  • Double penetration
  • Naive or inexperienced men ("himbos", I think the cool kids call it. "Naive" or "inexperienced" doesn't mean dumb, by the way; for me, it implies someone who is good looking, stereotypically THOUGHT OF as dumb, but really just has his head in the clouds.)
  • Rough sex
  • Face fucking
  • Messy oral (giving and receiving)
  • Anal
  • Tentacles
  • Bareback sex
  • Dirty talk
  • Light bondage
  • Sexual tension / slow burn
  • Relationships
  • Well written, flawed characters
  • Men in skirts/kilts
  • Clothed woman, naked man
  • Voyeurism between characters
  • Masturbation
  • Pegging
  • BDSM themes (which can range to the darker aspect; but, again, are not a requirement for an RP)
  • Seduction
  • Losing inhibitions
  • Humor; make me laugh.
  • "Will they, won't they" dynamics
  • Silver foxes - you know the type: slightly older, somewhat dangerous man with salt and pepper hair and an intense gaze once he sees something he wants
  • Dubious consent
  • Copious amounts of cum - creampies
  • Public sex ("being put on display")
  • Breeding
  • Forced orgasms
  • Uncut cocks
  • A CERTAIN amount of fluff / sweetness. Too much gives me the 'beetus, which makes my hands fall off and then I can't write.
    [*]Story, story, story

There are some things that I consider non-negotiable for a co-writer:
  • Please be a descriptive writer who is interested in creating a character driven story
  • Spelling and grammar count
  • One sentence response? Move along; these aren't the droids you're looking for.

I like realism in my play - awkwardness written well is amazing. I don't think sex is always going to be perfect and that it happens smoothly without any second thoughts - pubes get stuck in teeth and stubbly armpits are a thing. It's human. You don't have to bring this into the RP, but please be advised that I might.

I suppose I should state here that I look for story before launching into sex. It needs to be woven in.

I also find super vanilla, run of the mill romance stories to be quite dull to write. It's not that I don't believe in happy endings; I just know that there's nothing in life that doesn't have conflict or doesn't have to be actively worked for. To have things just wind up that way is over simplistic. I like to write people that make bad choices and agonize over them - people who act suddenly and sometimes have consequences for those actions. That goes back to the "flawed characters" bit.

Some of my kinks appear contradictory. No, that's not a mistake. There's a lot that piques my interest, and the list works as a primer. Usually, my method of writing is to find one or two things that my co-writer and I are interested in, and work a story around that. That way, the sex within the story is natural. I don't start writing a more vanilla story thinking that tentacles are suddenly going to show up.

Hard limits: I think the usual suspects - underage, gore, toilet play. Not into incest, humiliation without limits, or playing a fuck doll without emotions.

Availability: Ah, there's the rub. I try to post as often as I can, but I do get caught up in real life. I'll try to post at least once a day, as time permits. Be warned; I'm a fan of long posts to make up for my not being able to shoot them off rapid fire. The weekends, I usually try not to post, as I like to have some offline time. I'm usually available for PMs or the like, though.

Last edited:

Orientation: straight or bi

Power Exchange: I'm a switch

Bodytype: My characters are usually athletic in build, curvy, a bust size ranging from DD to F, and a height ranging from 5'5 to 5'8

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I will do furries, demons, angels and witches. I'm up for a tentacle rp

Settings: Any

Likes/kinks: Light bondage, dirty talk, being seduced or doing the seducing, anal, spooning, rough, deep, hard, fast, doggy, missionary, biting

Hard limits: body modifications, underage, nothing involving human waste.

Availability: I'm online all the time.

Gender: Male. I've been known to occasionally play females. Mostly, though, they're male.

Age: 19-30, usually. Sometimes I'll play a character in his thirties.

Orientation: straight almost exclusively. If I play a girl, she's usually bi.

Power Exchange: I'm a switch

Bodytype: My characters are usually athletic in build, musclebound, or slim. I vary a lot.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I will do furries, monsters, genies/efreeti/djinni, demons, and whatever I feel like. I <3 RPing a tentacle monster.

Settings: Any

Likes/kinks: Light bondage, dirty talk, being seduced or doing the seducing, spooning, rough, deep, hard, fast, doggy

Hard limits: underage, nothing involving human waste

Availability: I'm online all the time.

Orientation: Straight/heterosexual

Power Exchange: Generally submissive

Race: white/caucasian

Body type: Average (probably a little extra then average!)

Settings: Modern

Likes/kinks: Cheating.

Availability: Varies depending on husband's timetable ;-)

Some of the roleplays I like are:

Husband's best friend

New Neighbour

Door to door salesman

Boss/secretary

Mother-in-law/ in laws

Other info : I only roleplay via instant messager (Prefer MSN)

Last edited:

Orientation: I can write both hetero and homo-sexually themed characters.

Power Exchange: I can go either way.

Race: I'm bi-racial (white and black) so I don't have a problem with playing any race but my own is the easiest

Bodytype: I'm fit and petite

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'll only do humanoid forms

Settings: I can do anything from past to present but medieval is my least preferred

Likes/kinks: Love dirty talking, light and rough sex, It's pretty open and all depends on my mood and the character I want to play

Hard limits: Minors, anything involving the toilet, blood, animals, alternate species stuff. I'm basically into nothing crazy. Ask if this confuses you any.

Availability: I'm available most throughout the day; I don't want to give specific times. It just depends on how my schedule is for that given week. Sometimes I won't be available for weeks at a time due to work.

Last edited:
Guess I've been here long enough that I should do one of these...

Gender: Only play guys. I'd love to say I understand women enough to play one, but I can't even type that sentence without laughing.

Orientation: Straight.

Power Exchange: Dominant, though that isn't of course necessary. I don't think I could write a submissive terrible well. It'd feel like trying to sign my name left handed.

Race: I'm absurdly white, but given that I'm not playing me, I think I could do most any other. I can't say it will be the most authentic thing ever, but convincing enough I think.

Bodytype: I think I can pretty much play whatever here. Tall and athletic, short fat and balding, or anything in between.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm willing to try, but I can't make any guarantees here. I'm not terribly well-versed when it comes to sci-fi/fantasy book series and the like, so if I don't know the source material chances are I'm going to either have to do a lot of research, or need a lot of help.

Settings: Probably best with present day or a little futuristic. I can try historical, but can't promise authenticity here unless it's a period I happen to know really well. Can also do some alternate universe/sci-fi type things, but it's not my forte.

Likes/kinks: I am dominant and sadistic, though the extent to which these are involved can vary based on who I'm writing with. My kinks include, but are not limited to, rough sex/non-consent/sexual violence, humiliation/objectification/psychological torture/etc, spanking/flogging/caning/marks/etc, bondage/gagging/blindfolding/etc... you get the idea, yes? It's not an exhaustive list, and none of it is a necessity if it's on the list of your limits. I like to think I can do the fun and romance side just as well.

Also: If you aren't sure what the Shift key is for, and don't know what that little period with a tail on it that people put in the middle of their sentences is, then you should probably just skip over me. You're likely not much of a writer, and I'm probably going to end up making fun of you. It's just the way it is.

If you can make me laugh, though? In like Flint.

Hard limits: Piss, puke, scat, minors, and anything to do with ladders. Those are the bigs ones, I think, but I'll let you know if anything else crops up.

Availability: I'm around pretty frequently, but not always in the right frame to write. I make no claims to be the quickest writer around, but if you're patient I think I can deliver something pretty good for you.

Also, I'm just kidding about that whole ladder thing. Because, let's face it, if someone had "ladders" as a hard limit, that'd be pretty fucking weird, right?

Last edited:
Lurid Tales

Orientation: unimportant

Power Exchange: Uh... NO. I write characters, not stereotypes.

Race: Any and all.

Bodytype: Any and all.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Generally no, but that is not a hard no.

Settings: high fantasy, low fantasy, hard science fiction, modern mystery, paranormal romance, historical, situational comedy, pulp fiction, steam punk, space opera, modern romance, fairy tale

Likes/kinks: I like flirtation and humor, but my real turn on is character development.

Hard limits: scat, vore, pedo, outright rape, extreme torture, quickies without properly developed characters

Last edited:

Orientation: I only do straight roles

Power Exchange: I can go either way....prefer somewhat neutral roles.

Race: I am white and prefer that..

Bodytype: 6' plus athletic builds with big chest and broad shoulders.

I prefer realistic charters not really into fantasy stuff.

Settings: Modern times I could maybe do historical stuff...

Likes/kinks: I like to be teased and to tease. I like to draw things out a bit. i am open to about anything....

Hard limits: I'm into pretty normal stuff...no Minors, anything involving the toilet, blood, forced, animals, alternate species stuff.

Availability: I'm on my phone most of the time so I am available most of the day during the week. Home early evenings.

Age: For right now, let's say 18-30, though I can see myself being flexible.

Orientation: Straight

Power Exchange: I understand being playfully assertive/passive, but sex isn't about power to me.

Race: Generally I'll say white, though this is not absolute. Some interest in doing Asian characters.

Body type: I would prefer tall; either at a normal, healthy weight and tone, a little on the athletic side, or carrying some extra weight. Again though, i don't want to lock myself in.

Alt. species: Not my thing to be honest.

Settings: High/low fantasy (especially with a magical orientation), space opera, modern day, historical settings. With real world or historical settings, I feel like I would fit best into colonial/revolutionary/post-revolutionary America, antique/medieval/early modern/modern Europe, and either modern or historical settings in east Asia (think feudal Japan, imperial China, present-day Korea etc.). A detective story every now and then could be fun.

Likes/Kinks: Romantic stuff (loving couple), impregnation, playing a young(er) virgin, having fun with loose young women or horny older women, perhaps the odd orgy or multiple women/one man :devil: . I am interested both in "get-to-the-point" sex stories and larger plots with character development.

Hard limits: Bestiality, minors, rape, violence, BDSM, humiliation, exploitation, cuckolding. Also scat, piss, vomit etc. I will NOT do these things.

Availability: The next week or so is crazy, I can guarantee only that I WILL participate, not when. After that I anticipate being available for most of the day.

Note: I am new to roleplay. I have looked over the newbie guides and they make sense, but please understand this is something new for me.

Last edited:
My SRP Profile

Gender: I'm female. I will play any character that a thread demands if it is feasible

Age: For human characters, I can do anything from 16-80. I have in the past played younger but I try to encourage at least 16 for obvious reasons regarding young kids having sex is a no no. I also play older characters if I am immortal in the thread lol

Orientation: Bisexual

Power Exchange: to be honest I am so used to being in control I prefer to be controlled but I go either way if the thread is a good one

Race: I'm white, but am willing to play any race as I am multicultural and know a lot about different types of people

Body type: I am personally 5'10 120 lbs and usually play that in threads but I also have played heavy set or tall or small or thin depending on the thread

Alternate species/ fantasy races/ mutations: I love trying new things. Also, I'm a huge tabletop Role player pen and paper not your secretary but hey there is an idea, so I do enjoy bringing fantasy stuff to my SRPs. I have threads where I am a ghost and another where I am a drow from D&D. Also, I'm curious about playing a superhero if any one wants to try it with me whether it be Supergirl or a mutant on X-Men I would love to do one

Settings: I love historical settings, especially the Middle Ages and Feudal Japan. I love History and love to be intellectual in a thread if it allows me to any way. I'm open for other periods, but all History is pretty much open for me. I also would not mind a futuristic scene some time so geeks and nerds I am your play ground. I also prefer settings that are realistic you know like meeting me on the dance floor, in an office building, etc.

Likes/kinks: I am mostly into taboo things and I love non consent/rape Role Plays I love pain but usually only 3-5 days out of the month. But I really like elaborated story lines, so anything that you'd want, I can adapt myself into! My kinks include coercion/blackmail, rough sex/rape, and incest (uncle/niece ; aunt/nephew; mother/son; brother/sister; father/daughter I prefer that one for some reason...). I love getting some oral or anal and multiple partners within reason. I also enjoy age-play (younger man/older woman or younger woman/older man), preferring to be the younger one when playing it. Also, I've found out that I do like somewhat Romantic SRPs as well, so I can be your lover as well, dear! And if it isn't I really prefer girl on girl but I am bi so guys don't be shy.

Hard limits: I do not do pissing or shitting other than that my limits are your imagination

Availability: Several times a week most of the time but I do have a life also so some times it may be a week or two but I will let you know if I will be away

Another thing - I love having intellectualism in a thread I prefer it to have detail but not some much that it makes the thread a novel for each post. I am very adaptable and have many interests sexually and some times I prefer just a hard core pounding but I do prefer most of my thread to be a possible reality save for the fantasy and sci-fi. love you all and hope to have lots of threads with you

Thanks for reading! :kiss::kiss:

Last edited:

Age: 33 (but am willing to play 18+ depending on the role)

Orientation: I’m straight with some curiosities

Power Exchange: I like to play characters that are willing to bend to another’s will but is also able to stand on her own two feet. I have also played magic users and women that are strong with weapons.

Race: White

Body Type: I tend to play characters that are shorter and fit. Other measurements are proportionate to her body.

Alternate Species: I’ve played humans, witches, elves, vampires and am willing to try other roles. I’m willing to experiment and try new species when I can.

Settings: I started role playing in a medieval setting but most recently been leaning more toward present day playing. I would like to do some more medieval and fantasy settings.

Likes/Kinks: I am open to just about anything so ask before assuming I won’t be willing to play. I do like the taboo playing such as incest and nonhuman roles (i.e. werewolves, vampires, etc.). I also like things a little rough but it’s not a requirement to play and I don’t mind not playing like that if the other person isn’t into it. It has to be fun for both parties or it won’t work and I’m here to have fun and enjoy playing.

Availability: I’m currently unemployed but going to school. So I’m pretty open to post at least once or twice a day but some of it may have to be done in the evening after class or on breaks from class. All I ask is please be patient with me and I will be patient in return.

Notes: I don’t have specific length requirements to posts and I’m not a stickler about grammar and spelling…I can read typonese pretty well and if I get confused I will ask. The only thing on the post length I do as is that constant one liners be avoided if possible. I know sometimes it’s necessary but not all the time.

Orientation: I'm straight. But i'm open to things.

Age: Personally, i'm 18. But i can/will play anything within reason (45+?). Same goes for what i'm interested in.

Power Exchange: I have a fairly submissive nature. But i can dominate.

Race: White, i'll play anythign though! I don't have any preferences people are people. :)

Body Type: Toned, farily tall.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Maybe not mutations, but i'm pretty much up to at least try anything!

Likes/kinks: Being gently dominated? I'm not sure if that's a thing. Romance, first time experiences, pretty much just something with a good story line i'm interested in!

Hard limits: Minors, scat, vomit, drinking piss, graphic gore.

Availability: Weeknights 3pm~whenever ;)

Gender: I play female characters, since I am a female myself.

Age: Anywhere from 18-30. I tend to stick around my own age group if possible, but am not adverse to playing older.

Orientation: Most of my characters tend to be Bi-sexual. But I also play straight or gay if my partner(s) like a specific orientation.

Power Exchange: Switch. If my character is dom or sub depends on the role play.

Race: I tend to play Caucasian characters, though I am not adverse to playing other races.

Bodytype: I like to play women who have an "average" build and appearance. I like them to be as realistic looking as possible because I don't believe that every woman should be a curvy, leggy, blonde bombshell.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm not huge into non-human characters. However, if I find a role play that strikes my fancy I'm not against playing a non-human.

Settings: Present day and historical are my favorites. Some of my favorite time periods to set a story in are: medieval, 1920's or 50's, and Westerns. I will do Futuristic or Fantasy stories if the RP appeals to me.

Likes/kinks: I’m a pretty flexible here. I like a nice build up to the sex scenes that is filled with a lot of flirting and sexual tension. I will try almost anything once, but some of my favorite kinks are:
Oral, light bondage, public sex, light BDSM, dirty talk, anal, toys, group sex/orgy, voyeurism/exhibitionism and more that I can't think of right now.

Hard limits: Any type of bathroom play, animals, minors, anything that involves pain or choking.

Availability: I try to be on at least once a day, however my ability to post is currently limited to weekends and every few days.

Additional Comments: Here are something that are very important to me. I like my writing partner(s) to be able to do these things:

- write at least once every couple of days.
- write at least a two paragraph response (one line responses and lack of detail is boring)
- proper spelling, etc. There is nothing that is more of a turn off than a grammatically incorrect/misspelled post.
- don't rush to the sex. I enjoy the slow build up and good character development, etc.
- communicate with me. Let me know if there is a certain direction you'd like to go or if you are going to be away for a long period of time.
- I do not like when people god mode my characters. If you are going to do that please ask my permission. This is a deal breaker for me and I will end an RP if it happens continually.

Last edited:
Gender: I prefer female characters but I can do Male too. Will take on multipe roles if required.

Orientation: Bi

Power Exchange: I tend to lean towards innocent or submissive characters. That's not to say I don't do stuff on my own, I just find it uneasy being overly dom. I can't really do the whole whips and chains, pain and punishment thing, so don't ask.

Race: White/Caucasian.

Bodytype: Sexy curves, ample breasts, not slim but not fat.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I can do that stuff as long as it's not too..... Hentai.... I've experimented with 'Aliens' but I struggle because usually they aren't really very attractive.

Settings: Any really, but i do love the fantasy setting, medieval knights and princesses, Dungeons and Dragons etc. Nymphs, mermaids etc. Also I'm getting into the Sci-Fi genre so Technology, space, aliens (nothing too extraordinary if you know what I mean) etc.

Likes/kinks: Romance, plot and backgrounds. Danger. Innocence. Seduction. Adventure.

Hard limits: Toilet stuff, extreme roughness

Availability: If I have something to post to I'll be on, but if I'm between roleplays then I may not be about.

Additional Comments:
Usual stuff, I can be picky about my partners.
Pet Peeve: Having someone else say the reaction for my character, if it is not discussed before hand over PM. You need my character to do something for your post to work, talk to me about it.
Drop me a PM if you have critisism or comments please.

Last edited:
New to lit forums, but have been involved with orp in varied forms for more years than I want to admit. Got out of the habbit when I shifted away from language, but am geting back into things.

Orientation: Heterosexual, but limited bi indulgences (see power)

Power: I have a vanilla baseline but will release my dominate side with the right stimulation. However, I prefer to mix some pain/humil/force/ect. into a primarily sexual scene instead of the reverse. The only times I have explored bisexuality have been while dominating, and have no interest in that other than as a top.

Race: Mostly human. My descs have always been white, as that is path of least resistance, but this is a fantasy, and I have nothing against changing things up to fit the situation.

Bodytype: Again, it's fantasy. I tend to mirror the real world in being tall with a sturdier build. Naturally I want to be better than real in a few areas (is there anyone that doesn't?), but I can be less if the role demands it. However, with my tendancy towards dominating characters, it seems to fit best as is.

AS/Furries/Muties/etc.: Generally human, but have gone out of the box a few times. I'd mention that time as a troll, but authors here would make the wrong association. I haven't been a vampire, and will never be one that sparkles. I won't do lycanthropes here because I feel that their alternate sides would naturally get involved, and don't want to flirt with that boundry.

Settings: Fantasy is fun, future has potential, now is always in the moment. History, however, I will confess ahead of time to taking it a bit seriously. I don't want to call myself a period Nazi, but I wouldn't be the first to do so.

Hard Limits: Minors (obviously, hence here, but even more so), scat/water sports/vomit, Excessive physical dammage (mild scarification/bloodletting/branding is fine, but I believe in keeping it very minimal)

Likes/Kinks: Mutual hedonism. I love a good love story but there comes a time for all sorts of fun, and I am pretty open about indulding in most of it. Softer play is almost always my starting point though. The button that really digs the spurs into my harder side is doming a spoiled princess, particuarly in a scholastic setting. It's a pure fantasy indulgence, even moreso than elves and such, but a definate hot spot none the less.

Back