Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Discussion Circle

Old 04-05-2012, 07:07 AM   #1
bbad610
Virgin

Mom catches daugter and friend

I'm wondering if you fine people can help me. I'm looking for a story where a mom comes across her daughter and the daughter's friend having lesbian sex. The mom suspected her daughter was into girls but didn't know for sure. The mom fingers herself while watches. The girls do not suspect the mom is watching.

Old 04-05-2012, 09:36 AM   #2
tmmmbrrr
Literotica Guru

Hi bb--
Maybe you should think about writing such a story yourself or with another writer. It sounds like you have a well formed vision of what would be appealing to you... Mind if I ask if you have a particular interest in this scenario?

Old 04-05-2012, 09:42 PM   #3
littlegrizz02
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbad610 View Post
I'm wondering if you fine people can help me. I'm looking for a story where a mom comes across her daughter and the daughter's friend having lesbian sex. The mom suspected her daughter was into girls but didn't know for sure. The mom fingers herself while watches. The girls do not suspect the mom is watching.
Sounds like a great story. Id like to read one where a dad finds his son going down on his best friend to.

Old 04-06-2012, 01:45 AM   #4
DaddyWantsYou
Literotica Guru

Sounds like a very hot tale. I'd love to read it too.

Old 04-07-2012, 08:24 AM   #5
bbad610
Virgin

is there anyway to move this over to the story idea forum?

Old 04-10-2012, 01:27 AM   #6
Penelope Street
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbad610 View Post
is there anyway to move this over to the story idea forum?
Sure, we can do that, if it's what you want, but why not just start a fresh one there?

Old 04-10-2012, 08:20 AM   #7
bbad610
Virgin

Lol Didn't know i could do that with same topic. lol I'm still new.

Old 05-12-2012, 04:54 PM   #8
faustafoot
Experienced

Been There...Kind Of.

I like the idea. This happened to me in high school except it was a boy girl thing. She had a huge oral fixation and loved having a penis in her mouth. The longer I could hold out the better she liked it. I had my license and a car and drove her home every day. She would go down on me before we left the school parking lot. We would go to her house to have sex nearly every day as her parents had full time jobs. One day however her mother came home early and made it into the house without us hearing her. I was sitting on the couch and her daughter was on her knees in front of me performing. I think her mother snuck in on purpose to see what was going on but I noticed her and was to scared to do anything, so I just sat there pretending not to see her. After about 4 or 5 seconds I realized she was not going to stop us. I donít know how long she watched but it must have been about 30 seconds before she left. I can tell you it was wild sitting there with mom watching her daughter suck me off and loving the dick in her mouth. After the mom left it took me about 30 seconds to get off with my hand fastned tight to the back of her head. I still remember that, on the second go around, if I could not get off she would start to remove her cloths for my viewing pleasure. First her shirt and bra, then her pants and undies.

We quit seeing each other shortly after that.

Last edited by faustafoot : 05-14-2012 at 02:34 PM.

Old 05-13-2012, 11:50 AM   #9
KlaytonFrost
Literotica Guru

Love the scenario. There's so much tension there in the moment the mother finds out... she knows it's wrong but can't help but watch.