Rapeplay

sCr3amer4u

Really Experienced
***People who are easily offended or do not understand the difference between fantasy and reality should stop reading this thread and leave immediately***

Just wondering what kind of fantasies you guys have that involve non-consensual/reluctance scenarios.

• Which position do you like to play? The victim or the aggressor?
• Do you prefer the blackmail scenarios? Or the 'pin them down and fuck them' scenarios?
• Do you prefer a struggling victim that you can over-power? Or prey that cries and begs?
• Do you like it rough? If so, how rough?

Feel free to post detailed and explicit fantasies - so we can all get off while reading them *ahem* I mean, so we can get some inspiration *flutters eyelashes innocently* x

-victim
-violent- "pinned down" scenario- I guess blackmail would work, but it's the physical aggression that turns me on the most
-both- I want someone who can overpower me- and beat the shit out of me until my spirit breaks and I become the sniveling, crying kind of victim.
-YES!! I need a dom who has a lot of self control because I have NONE when I go into sub/victim mode. I want to be completely broken- this is how I'm going to die, and it's gonna be embarrassing for my family. My friends'll toast it. I mean, I want to come out like I've been in a fight- I want to be bruised and bleeding (and I'm anemic, I don't clot, so... you really do have to watch me. I don't usually do blood-play because I wind up with some very embarrassing hospital visits). But yeah... I love just about everything in super-rough sex, beat the hell out of me, choke me until I pass out-

Some of my fantasies get rejected by the gods of lit for my tastes... :(

Some of my fantasies get rejected by the gods of lit for my tastes... :(

That seems a bit unfair, but I guess there are some who might take offence to your fantasies, not understanding they are just that. It seems ridiculous but the do-gooders spoil it for everyone. Thanks for sharing with us *air kiss*

Yeah- I actually have a lot of rape fantasies, with little variations depending on my mood. Most are that completely unrealistic "abducted" kind that never happens in really real life, where you're grabbed and cloroformed and wake up tied/handcuffed to something with a piece of duct tape over your mouth and gradually turned into a sex slave, so that it kind of goes from rape to... life.

The closest I get to blackmail is the threat of violence, like having a gun to your head or something. I draw a lot of sex like that, for some reason, where the bottom has a gun to their head. You'd be amazed what you can do when your life depends on it. ;)

Sorry if I'm posting to much, i can't sleep.

The closest I get to blackmail is the threat of violence, like having a gun to your head or something... You'd be amazed what you can do when your life depends on it.

Ooo I like that. My blackmail fantasies usually involve knife threatening (guess it's because we don't have guns here). I'm not into as much rough as you are, it's more about the control of my body for me. Making me say things, forcing me to cum when I'm trying not to - that kind of thing. Having the knife controlling me is just another way to do that.

Although lately I fantasize more and more about choke holds. Not enough for me to pass out or suffocate me, but again more about the threat and the control. Ooo I'm all wet now lol.

Ooo I like that. My blackmail fantasies usually involve knife threatening (guess it's because we don't have guns here). I'm not into as much rough as you are, it's more about the control of my body for me. Making me say things, forcing me to cum when I'm trying not to - that kind of thing. Having the knife controlling me is just another way to do that.

Although lately I fantasize more and more about choke holds. Not enough for me to pass out or suffocate me, but again more about the threat and the control. Ooo I'm all wet now lol.

You bring a knife to a gunfight, lol. Yeah, I'm not scared of knives at all. I've been stabbed pretty deep, and I've been shot, and I'd much rather be stabbed. It takes them all of an hour to fix a stab wound- gunshots they have to sit there and dig out the buckshot, and then you have ugly scars and whatnot. I'm getting a series of tats to cover my scars though.

I like the control aspect to, I think I might just be harder to control then you are, lol. Like, knife threatening to me is laughable- and like I said, doms never want to do it anyway, because I have had to go to the hospital a couple times, and they're always like, "are you pressing charges?" and I have to be like, "... it's a sex thing..." and then the nurses sit there and judge me. And it's awkward.

I LOVE being chocked. My ex had it down where he could cut off the blood without cutting off the air- that was fucking amazing. Your body goes all tingly and reality fades away, and when you get your blood back, reality SLAMS back into me, and I cum really hard every time. I love it- we were fucking in the back of his car once and he managed to get my throat over the seat, with his weight bearing down on it. It was fucking epic.

Not rape, sorry kinda derailed there. I can't sleep, but my mind is already all foggy and whatnot.

Last edited by a moderator:
You bring a knife to a gunfight, lol. Yeah, I'm not scared of knives at all. I've been stabbed pretty deep, and I've been shot, and I'd much rather be stabbed. It takes them all of an hour to fix a stab wound- gunshots they have to sit there and dig out the buckshot, and then you have ugly scars and whatnot. I'm getting a series of tats to cover my scars though.

Ok your life seems full of the kind of violence that is just plain terrifying! (no offence meant)
Would you mind editing your post to take out your age, so we don't have the thread shut down? Thanks.

***People who are easily offended or do not understand the difference between fantasy and reality should stop reading this thread and leave immediately***

Just wondering what kind of fantasies you guys have that involve non-consensual/reluctance scenarios.

• Do you prefer the blackmail scenarios? Or the 'pin them down and fuck them' scenarios?
• Do you prefer a struggling victim that you can over-power? Or prey that cries and begs?

Feel free to post detailed and explicit fantasies - so we can all get off while reading them *ahem* I mean, so we can get some inspiration *flutters eyelashes innocently* x

Mine is to break into a woman's house and sneak into her bedroom. She'll have a knife or something handy to defend herself with. We'll struggle in her bed while I pull her night clothes from her, and I gag her with her own panties.

Then I bind her arms together, force her to lie on her front and enter her, throbbing and fucking her like an animal.

Mine is to break into a woman's house and sneak into her bedroom. She'll have a knife or something handy to defend herself with. We'll struggle in her bed while I pull her night clothes from her, and I gag her with her own panties.

Then I bind her arms together, force her to lie on her front and enter her, throbbing and fucking her like an animal.

Oh god, yes please!

The same as one of mine (me being the victim though of course). Only difference being - I don't wear night clothes, so you may need to gag me with something else ;)

Oh god, yes please!

The same as one of mine (me being the victim though of course). Only difference being - I don't wear night clothes, so you may need to gag me with something else ;)

Oh? So you're secretly hoping for a visit you dirty girl?

I'll use my belt, and wrap it tight round your head. I'll pull on your hair to force your head back and stop you spitting it out.

You might want to bite down on it...

Do struggle. It makes it fun.

Oh? So you're secretly hoping for a visit you dirty girl?

I'll use my belt, and wrap it tight round your head. I'll pull on your hair to force your head back and stop you spitting it out.

You might want to bite down on it...

Do struggle. It makes it fun.

There's no secretly about it, I'll leave the window open for you and I do like to struggle (until you show me who's boss anyway).

There's no secretly about it, I'll leave the window open for you and I do like to struggle (until you show me who's boss anyway).

Well, there are other uses for a belt. Especially if you dig your nails into me when you start fighting it.

Screwing you from behind will be more fun if your ass cheeks have been whipped a little.

Well, there are other uses for a belt. Especially if you dig your nails into me when you start fighting it.

Screwing you from behind will be more fun if your ass cheeks have been whipped a little.

Ouch!
Feel free to PM me ;)

I'll say this... While it's a strong trigger and desire, it's hard to play the victim when you're cumming. :eek:

(And it ruins it for me if the man says, "See, you like it after all." NO! Just because I do, it doesn't mean that "she" does!!!!)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Daddy....

Victim
Pin down and fuck
Oh, I like to get really aggressive and wrestle, being quite strong I need someone who isn't afraid to use force.
If there aren't bruises and maybe a little drawn blood it wasn't rough enough.

Victim
Pin down and fuck
Oh, I like to get really aggressive and wrestle, being quite strong I need someone who isn't afraid to use force.
If there aren't bruises and maybe a little drawn blood it wasn't rough enough.
You got your handle slightly wrong ... Interesting_Girl it should be :cool:

Blackmail all the way

I like the idea of being forced to do something do to blackmail... Then I find out I actually end up enjoying it...

Back