Old 03-31-2012, 09:43 PM   #1351
Dubman
Really Really Experienced

When I'm masturbating I really like to swallow my own pre-cum and cum.

Just as I'm about to do now.

Old 04-01-2012, 09:48 AM   #1352
catsguy2
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimp4use View Post
I think this should be a rule.

That is one hot picture/poster but I must admit that I do not lick up my cum every time I orgasm with my lady. Yeah, just about always when I cum on her tits. And she always kisses me after I cum in her mouth but she has often swallowed much of it. When I jerk off I rarely eat my cum except when itís being filmed. Sometimes my lady will make a video of me jerking off at her directions and she will tell me to cum in my hand while Iím standing up. She enjoys watching me lick my hand clean. Sometimes I will make a movie when I jerk off by myself and will wipe the cum from my chest and stomach and lick my fingers clean while I say to the camera that it tastes much better from her tits. We both enjoy fucking doggy style as we watch the movies.

Old 04-01-2012, 06:44 PM   #1353
makemedrip
Virgin

Question men eating their own cum

ladies, am i the only one out here who gets super turned on when a man licks his own cum out of my pussy?

Old 04-01-2012, 07:26 PM   #1354
BiMommy77

I wish my man would do this!!!!! YUM! And then I'd kiss him and take it back!!!

Old 04-01-2012, 07:31 PM   #1355
Otari
Virgin

I love lapping up my cum from my wife's pussy. The mixture of the two juices more often than not gets me ready to go for round two!

Old 04-01-2012, 07:35 PM   #1356
berk1234
Really Experienced

There's been a lot of threads about this lately. I sooo need to get over my loss of horniness after my orgasm. I LOVE eating my cum out of my wife's pussy after sex, but I loose all motivation after cumming.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:27 AM   #1357
Emmcee20

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemedrip View Post
ladies, am i the only one out here who gets super turned on when a man licks his own cum out of my pussy?
Goodness! You'd think it was the least a gentleman could do to please his lady!

Old 04-02-2012, 05:45 AM   #1358
sweet_secrets4u
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemedrip View Post
No your not. I know of a guy that quite frequently does this. He loves it. He also said that a woman's pussy juices is the best taste in the world. He is also very highly sexed.

And no I don't know first hand, Its just what he has said to me

Old 04-02-2012, 06:12 AM   #1359
hard27

love to do it myself after I jerk off and will lick it up from my hand most times...even better is having a women sit on my face and grind her pussy against my tounge forcing my cum to drip from her into my mouth...

Old 04-02-2012, 07:03 AM   #1360
StrongMaster7

My wife is totally done after she comes once and urges me to "finish up" asap.

One old college gf (and frequent fantasy) used to love me to eat my cumload out of her cunt after sex. We would kiss and share the salty taste and fluids.

She also liked me to stay inside her after I pumped my load into her pussy. She would stay still for a few minutes and then begin to rub her huge tits against my chest which she knew would arouse me again. I would get hard again and fuck her more without ever having pulled out.

I miss her.

Old 04-02-2012, 07:12 AM   #1361
Cherry_Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongMaster7 View Post

One old college gf (and frequent fantasy) used to love me to eat my cumload out of her cunt after sex. We would kiss and share the salty taste and fluids.

She also liked me to stay inside her after I pumped my load into her pussy. She would stay still for a few minutes and then begin to rub her huge tits against my chest which she knew would arouse me again. I would get hard again and fuck her more without ever having pulled out.

I miss her.
Gawh! I'd miss that too..

Old 04-02-2012, 07:22 AM   #1362
Notsogentleman
Striking your fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_secrets4u View Post
No your not. I know of a guy that quite frequently does this. He loves it. He also said that a woman's pussy juices is the best taste in the world. He is also very highly sexed.

And no I don't know first hand, Its just what he has said to me
I second the idea of it being the best taste in the world... when EXTREMELY horny of course. In thos cases I have been know to have her squirt into a glass, then chug it down bukkake style.

SATISFACTION: Savor always the intense seduction, feeling all, clinging to it, opening nirvana

Old 04-02-2012, 08:34 AM   #1363
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

I've done them before including a cherry cream pie.

Proud Daddy of babygirl: Wyshes!!

Old 04-02-2012, 08:40 AM   #1364
BiMommy77

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongMaster7 View Post

I miss her.
That last part sounds yummy.....having a good turnaround time is definitely a plus!

Old 04-02-2012, 08:53 AM   #1365
carlg111901
Really Experienced

last night during sex i shot 2-3 loads into my wifes pussy, pulled out and finished in my boxers that were nearby, and went right back to having sex with her. she asked if i came, i told her no, but i'm pretty sure she could tell since i was not as hard anymore. i rebounded really quick and was fully erect again (knowing there was cum in her waiting for me). after she came we made out while i was still inside her. i kissed her neck and moved my way down to her pussy. she tasted amazing and she moaned in pleasure as i licked up every last drop of juice from her. i am still trying to get myself to fully unload in her, then go down on her. like other guys the urge to do it goes away after cumming. since i came and kept going, i was really horny when she finished so i was able to bring myself to go down on her knowing i had shot some cum in her.

Old 04-02-2012, 09:10 AM   #1366
BiMommy77

Hot, Hot Hot!!!!!!

Old 04-02-2012, 09:27 AM   #1367
carlg111901
Really Experienced

bimommy, if you want your fiance to do it, after he cums push him down there!!! ive always wanted to try, but felt ashamed and was worried about what my wife would think about me if i asked. a few months back my wife pushed my head between her legs while we were having sex. afterwards as we layed next to each other i told her how hot what she had just done was. she didnt understand why i thought it was hot, so i told her it was taboo since i had came in her and it was like she wanted me to clean her up. i didnt really cum, i just told her i did to see how she would react. she was actually turned on and said she didnt mind if it was something i liked to do. ive been wanting to try for real ever since, but i always lose the urge after i cum. last night was like a baby step. i would love for her to force my head between her legs after i cum, or if she is riding me to bring her pussy to my face after i cum.

you never know, it may be a fantasy of his too that he wont admit to. if you try to push his head down and he says no, just tell him you were only playing with him.

Old 04-02-2012, 02:17 PM   #1368
hamnder2012
Really Experienced

I would totally be open to the idea. Going down on my wife is one of my favorite things to do.

life is foreplay, and sometimes there are moments where it's sex.

Old 04-02-2012, 03:25 PM   #1369
SharkBoy
Virgin

Love eating out my girl, and I love eating my own cum out of her too....its the icing on the cupcake

Old 04-03-2012, 05:40 PM   #1370
jimmyboy1212

Talking sorry

so my bad i totaly had this huge hot load of cum in my mouth the other day go to take pic and bam the whole load spills right out on my sheets.... but im pretty sure i will be working on another go at the photo of my mouth full tonight hopefully it is as big as last times. mmm cant wait. let me know who else is hungry!

Last edited by jimmyboy1212 : 04-03-2012 at 05:57 PM.

Old 04-03-2012, 07:06 PM   #1371
dotcumthis
Experienced

too funny jimmy!!!! nice pictures btw

Old 04-03-2012, 10:04 PM   #1372
jimmyboy1212

thanks glad to see some people enjoy my pictures i really want to complete the set with that mouth full though, fuck im so fucking hot right now lol may have to just jump in and try to pump that hot load from my cock here in a minute.

Old 04-03-2012, 10:14 PM   #1373
panty wearer
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyboy1212 View Post
so my bad i totaly had this huge hot load of cum in my mouth the other day go to take pic and bam the whole load spills right out on my sheets.... but im pretty sure i will be working on another go at the photo of my mouth full tonight hopefully it is as big as last times. mmm cant wait. let me know who else is hungry!
I am!! I eat my cum at least 3 times a week. Mostly right from my hand but sometimes I get to eat it out of my wifes pussy. That's when it taste the best.

Old 04-03-2012, 10:25 PM   #1374
jimmyboy1212

im working on getting my hot creamy load that is for desert right now I cant wait to feel the warmth of my cum coating the surface of my aching tongue

Old 04-03-2012, 10:26 PM   #1375
Wimp4use
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by panty wearer View Post
I am!! I eat my cum at least 3 times a week. Mostly right from my hand but sometimes I get to eat it out of my wifes pussy. That's when it taste the best.
I bet you'd look so cute kneeling between her legs with your patied covered ass sticking out. ;-)