Old 03-10-2012, 02:33 PM   #76
clearill
Literotica Guru

Wow! Outstanding start. Thanks for sharing your beautiful self with us.

I vote for adding pictures here!

Old 03-10-2012, 02:33 PM   #77
sofiredog
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBell View Post
Hi, I write for Lit and just realized this board was here. I have spent the last hour perving out on all the amateur flesh here. Thought I'd contribute a little something

I apologize in advance if I mess anything up with this attachment process.
Those are very nice contributions Flirtygirl, haven't run across your writings but would love tom sample some of your work. i really enjoy reading the stories of lit.

Old 03-10-2012, 02:34 PM   #78
cf23430
Do the DEW!!!!

Wow.....what a lovely sexy lady. Thanks for sharing with us. Now I must go read your stories.

How are you doing today?

Old 03-10-2012, 02:35 PM   #79
Crusader3113
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Hi, I write for Lit and just realized this board was here. I have spent the last hour perving out on all the amateur flesh here. Thought I'd contribute a little something

welcome to this part of lit. Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to seeing what comes next.

Old 03-10-2012, 02:35 PM   #80
Wolfking05
Lurking in the woods

Quote:
I am new to this so, if I want to add more pictures now...should I add them here? Start a new thread? Edit the original post? Sorry to be so new to this but I wanted to do it in a way people would find it easiest to follow.

I am kind of in shock right now at the response actually. Been so moist all day thinking about how I want to show some more. I'm a total exhibitionist it's bad.

Help!
mmmm*licks muzzle* nice knowing that you have been moist We are total voyeurs, so it all works out.

Everyone has different tastes, but easiest for everyone to find would be just post them here as the thread moves along. Looking forward to what you want to share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L28Cn...eature=related

Proud Member of EasternDelight's 'Crew'

2- Connubium Gold Stars*

Old 03-10-2012, 02:36 PM   #81
Crusader3113
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I am new to this so, if I want to add more pictures now...should I add them here? Start a new thread? Edit the original post? Sorry to be so new to this but I wanted to do it in a way people would find it easiest to follow.

I am kind of in shock right now at the response actually. Been so moist all day thinking about how I want to show some more. I'm a total exhibitionist it's bad.

Help!
staying in the same thread is the preferred method but you can do whichever you like.

Old 03-10-2012, 02:37 PM   #82
sofiredog
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Help!
oh did someone say moist, rerally love that thought, we really need to do something about your "virgin" status lol

Old 03-10-2012, 02:38 PM   #83
AngelBell
Really Experienced

Striped Stockings Anyone??

Here are a few new pictures. I am going through right now the pics I have on hand. I take them all myself with a pretty cheap webcam so the quality just is what it is. I hope you like them as much as the first ones!

I am so into requests but only really play around once or twice a week so if you have requests you can send to me and I can get to them as I like. If it manages to turn me on really bad I might fulfill that request sooner

The rules say no simulated masturbation so that kind of cut down on how many of these were lit-appropriate. More soon! Now to start answering these PMs...

Last edited by AngelBell : 02-07-2013 at 02:59 PM.

Old 03-10-2012, 02:41 PM   #84
oneworldlyguy
Literotica Guru

Stockings and some AMAZING cleavage.... absolutely luscious! Thanks for sharing your beautiful self.

I have a request... don't know if it turns you on, but it would really work for me if you had a skirt, sitting legs slightly spread with no panties... and I'm not above begging, on knees...

*Editing to add stockings to that request* Knee highs???? (I ask as my eyes glaze over in a daydream)

Last edited by oneworldlyguy : 03-10-2012 at 02:46 PM.

Old 03-10-2012, 02:43 PM   #85
studly22m
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Here are a few new pictures. I am going through right now the pics I have on hand. I take them all myself with a pretty cheap webcam so the quality just is what it is. I hope you like them as much as the first ones!

I am so into requests but only really play around once or twice a week so if you have requests you can send to me and I can get to them as I like. If it manages to turn me on really bad I might fulfill that request sooner

The rules say no simulated masturbation so that kind of cut down on how many of these were lit-appropriate. More soon! Now to start answering these PMs...
Very sexy

Old 03-10-2012, 02:45 PM   #86
horny247
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Very sexy. I love thigh highs, my favorite. Just use hosting site for the more daring pics.

Old 03-10-2012, 02:48 PM   #87
Wolfking05
Lurking in the woods

Quote:

You have such beautiful eyes! Love the tease of your finger touching your open lips. Sexy bra, and the girls look good being squeezed. Very sexy indeed!

Those striped stockings are like a mirage that just mesmerize and pull you to the target in between them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L28Cn...eature=related

Proud Member of EasternDelight's 'Crew'

2- Connubium Gold Stars*

Old 03-10-2012, 02:57 PM   #88
Rowan00
Literotica Guru

Quote:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...3&d=1331323022
The only thing you've messed up so far is my ability to keep my cock in my pants with pictures like this, but I'm willing to forgive you for that.

Old 03-10-2012, 03:03 PM   #89
frank1970
Literotica Guru

Great pics! Welcome to Lit. I will definitely be keeping an eye on you!

Old 03-10-2012, 03:06 PM   #90
Mercury_Maniac
Have a Happy Nude Year

very very sexy thread you've got here, love the stockings and that body

Old 03-10-2012, 04:08 PM   #91
alfa_lupogrigio
Master of your desires

Quote:

my god are you sexy! please keep them coming!

p.s i would love to see you sitting there knees up, hand inside your panties!

Old 03-10-2012, 04:35 PM   #92
theunknown2008
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Oh boy, my day just got 10 times better! You are one sexy woman.

Old 03-10-2012, 04:52 PM   #93
taredhel
Really Experienced

gorgeous new pics

Old 03-10-2012, 04:55 PM   #94
Thom_the_gleeman
Let me play for you

Quote:

my my... such a hot little girl... you'd make a man drooling hun...

Thom

Old 03-10-2012, 04:56 PM   #95
cent_fl_guy
Literotica Guru

great pics, I am in central florida so if you need a photographer let me know

Old 03-10-2012, 04:59 PM   #96
VIPER2121
Literotica Guru

Just found your thread and your quite lovely. I think number2 on the first group is my fav so far

"Just because I'm a pervert doesn't mean im not a Southern Gentleman"

Seven days without a pun makes one weak

Old 03-10-2012, 05:05 PM   #97
firefighterscott
Just your average fireman

Quote:

These are so hot keep them coming.

Old 03-10-2012, 05:17 PM   #98
jack_burton_me
Really Really Experienced

Quote:

Welcome to Lit! Thank you for your contributions and looking forward to many more. Best of luck with the PM's!

Old 03-10-2012, 05:22 PM   #99
jre1962
Pantsless Prognosticator

Quote:

The only thing you messed up with this attachment process is my sheets

John

My wonderful, sexy friend Isseii somehow managed to talk me out of my pants
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=894498

I have a new project
http://pantslessprognosticator.tumblr.com/archive

Check out my video
http://www.4shared.com/video/rvG2H1v...l?refurl=d1url

Once upon a time I tried my hand at writing: http://www.literotica.com/s/my-naughty-vixen

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 03-10-2012, 05:36 PM   #100
ChaffII
Really Experienced

i'm going to read your story with a picture of you beside it don't go away.