Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 03-07-2012, 10:41 AM   #1
tigers_eye
Virgin

Cybernetic Love (Open for 1 female)

Daniel had celebrated his 32nd birthday just under six months ago. It was a depressing day like every year having no one to share the day with. This year he decided never again, he was going to do something about it. However this senior research engineer who worked for the leading global manufacturers of cybernetic life, was himself part of a pioneering new project to make their dolls so believable, you could pass one on the street without realising it. Dolls is what the engineers called them yet that hardly described the ultra-realistic artificial lifeforms they created for those with the resources to afford them.

Daniel had spent his entire life either studying, experimenting with electronics or building increasingly more advanced and adaptable artificial intelligent robots. His job was just a progression of a lifelong fascination in the field and as such he never really had much social contact. Meaning while he desired nothing more than to be with a woman, his skills in this area were sadly lacking. So he decided to start work creating his own dream woman. He already had everything he needed to work on the cybernetics side and soon arranged the gestation tank, where his new lover would grow and develop into the beautiful woman he imagined.

He spent months preparing making sure everything was perfect using the latest technology available, giving her the most advanced processors, able to handle staggering calculations every milli second just like the human brain. He filled her databanks full of information about his likes and dislikes, making her like everything he did, almost making her too perfect having no discernible flaws. He was very careful in his use of DNA splicing together his ultimate masterpiece, ready for the final stage of growing her human flesh around the cyborg's metallic skeleton. Inside the nutrient rich solution Daniel observed as Jade, the name he chose in the final weeks of gestation, become an amazingly attractive woman.

When the day finally came when Jade was due to come into this world he suddenly became hesitant. After all these months he was nervous to meet his creation, even though he was so excited to finally have a lifelong companion. Well 40 years to be precise, that would be when her internal nuclear fusion reactor ran out of fuel. But in all intensive terms she was going to be his mate for the rest of his life, forever looking like she was 23. He started to input on the keyboard starting the sequence that brought Jade into being, the liquid drained out of the tube, leaving her with a sticky film around her slender body. She lay there naked as he just stood there watching, waiting for his new lover to open her eyes and meet her maker, Daniel.

OOC: I'm looking for a female writing partner that can write a minimum of one paragraph to take on the role of Jade. The original idea behind the story was that Jade would grow/develop beyond her programming. Possibly involving a major event like a lightning strike or other freak accident does something to change Jade's circuitry so that Jade becomes self-aware. however I'm open to ideas on how you see the story going.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg role-play character Daniel – resized.jpg (27.7 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by tigers_eye : 03-13-2012 at 07:40 AM.

Old 03-07-2012, 06:11 PM   #2
36b7
Really Really Experienced

pm for you

Old 03-17-2012, 07:10 AM   #3
36b7

29, 28, 27, 26 … counting down to … march, january, 2012, 1776, 1984 … thursday, today, heart beat audio enabled, skin temperature 31, 32 33 rising, eyes closed but all sensors active.
“ALERT” organic being detected “ALERT” organic being … categorise, human … male …
Of, relating to, or designating the sex that has organs to produce spermatozoa for fertilizing ova. Characteristic of or appropriate to this sex; masculine. Consisting of members of this sex. Male primary sexual characteristics, reproductive organ, penis … colloquial cock, shaft, member, weapon, reproduction, the …
Optical sensors online but eyes shut, motion processor enabled, vocal audio circuits …

... eyes open, fully operational ...

Last edited by 36b7 : 03-17-2012 at 08:28 AM.

Old 03-17-2012, 08:27 AM   #4
36b7

“Hello Daniel, my name is Jade and I am yours.”